Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 13, 2017 1:17 PM

May 2014
ricardo241 said:
She met the sexytary in one of the party and that secretary thought she is Aki's childhood friend since they look alike....Then she decided to used that Identity to fool everyone...heck she didnt know anything about masamune aside from the nickname

As for why student council is helping her....well she just ask them that she won't get on a relationship with Aki and that she's just "dating" her just to protect Aki
Thank you! :D Now I remember. And then she made a fake paper about their parents promising the 2 of kids to marriage or what exactly?

Newcoming said:
Hey ! Just wanted to know if the chapter 39 is the last one or if there will be any further? (I'm not a native english speaker so I might have missed it) If yes do you know how long will it take? Thanks anyway !
If you wonder if this is the ending then no, it isn't the last chapter. The story continues. And it should take another month for the next chapter to be published.
Jan 13, 2017 2:17 PM
Jan 2017
Alright thank you !
Jan 13, 2017 4:42 PM

Apr 2016
That feeling when you're a fatass and hate the fatass in the manga so much that you kinda cheered a little when he got bamboozled in the face and had to check around to make sure no one saw.

Glad everything is revealed and can't wait to see how it all turns out, especially the talk with Yoshino.
Jan 13, 2017 5:46 PM

Mar 2014
Good chapter. Idk why people were expecting an emotional scene, resolution was fast but it didn't need to drag on. Maybe 2 chapters left?
Jan 15, 2017 1:40 PM
Aug 2016
I have a terrible feeling about the next chapter,what i mean is look at Makabe's face at the end:What if he lost his memories...I am seriously scared right now...
Jan 17, 2017 4:17 AM

Jun 2014
elementkg said:
randomman57 said:

The fake was always a girl, but I agree that it was kind of a weak plot device.

Yeah but we didn't know that.

randomman57 said:

Actually it was shown that the fake was a girl in one of the previous chapters. I don't remember which, but it was after the school festival arc, probably around chapter 30-33

It should be on chapter 28. He She said "Right now... I'm a guy.. A guy!" after his her battle with cockroach
SeangelJan 17, 2017 4:22 AM
Jan 17, 2017 4:23 AM

May 2014
Seangel said:
elementkg said:

randomman57 said:

Actually it was shown that the fake was a girl in one of the previous chapters. I don't remember which, but it was after the school festival arc, probably around chapter 30-33

It should be on chapter 28. He She said "Right now... I'm a guy.. A guy!" after his her battle with cockroach

Yeah I went back and read it. At first I didn't think much of it but after a second look I saw it. So did not want to argue it, hence why I remained silent.
Jan 17, 2017 10:17 AM
Jan 2017
At the very end of the chapter, it is written 'continued on the march issue (out 1/27)'
Can anyone explain what that means??
Jan 19, 2017 3:29 AM

Jan 2011
The manga continues with chapter 40 in March.
Jan 19, 2017 8:32 PM

Oct 2012
Well, that felt pretty fast for a climax, but then again I'm fine with this, I would have died if we had to wait another chapter for the resolution or if they ended up pulling something out of thin air and postponing the climax even further. Let's just say that it was a good climax because... Well because it actually happened.

Seems like a lot of people didn't notice that Gasou was female? I can't remember when but I'm sure that they made it pretty noticeable that she was female. I think they might've shown her cleavage in an earlier chapter?
Anyhow glad that the fake NTR arc is over, gosh it feels so good to know that the truth is out in the open
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jan 20, 2017 9:03 AM
Dec 2014
Bucklesocks said:
I have a terrible feeling about the next chapter,what i mean is look at Makabe's face at the end:What if he lost his memories...I am seriously scared right now...

I know that feeling. But if that happens it's a good chance to have Aki do some effort for Masamune to get him to like her this time. Since the entire time it was Masamune doing all the stuff for Aki to get her to like him.
Jan 21, 2017 12:30 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
_Kairu_ said:
As if Masamune calling Aki out on her terrible personality is gonna do much. I'm just glad all that "fake" BS is finished.

Agree, I just catched up 2nd time with the releases, since it is almost ending, but for real I do enjoy the manga, but it just drops the ball on so many different levels, like Aki just found out the truth, and look to how she reacts...

Glad that fatgirl is out of the picture, really one of the worst excuses ever for an antagonist in any story, so poorly executed.

The ending felt weird, stopping right there, sucks we need to wait at least 1 month now for the next chapter, like we dont even have around 50 pages, so why is this manga monthly?
Jan 22, 2017 5:34 AM
Jan 2017
It was not a bad confession. I didn't get the last scene.do someone know what will happen?
Jan 23, 2017 11:47 PM

Apr 2015
I mean he rejects the girl he actually likes (Fujinomiya) to get revenge on someone he hates (Adagaki) but when Yoshino explains to him that she was the one to rejected him, not Adagaki, he's not even that mad at her lol. I wouldn't mind the seemingly obvious ending happening but if Kojuurou doesn't get Fujinomiya I can and will be mad.
CookiesJan 23, 2017 11:51 PM
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Jan 24, 2017 1:30 AM
May 2015
randomman57 said:
elementkg said:

The manga have lacked of giving the point of views or at least a focus on these characters other than Masamune himself. I mean it's like messing up with the readers. In chapter 28, Fatso girl said 'I am guy' but it didn't made me think Fatso implying that she's a girl.

Well, I hope it won't end in chapter 40 though.
Jan 24, 2017 1:39 AM
May 2015
Huex3 said:
Bucklesocks said:

I know that feeling. But if that happens it's a good chance to have Aki do some effort for Masamune to get him to like her this time. Since the entire time it was Masamune doing all the stuff for Aki to get her to like him.

Then from comedy it will turn out to be a 'feels' anime.
Jan 26, 2017 9:30 AM

Mar 2015
Of course. Is this like Yamada kun and 7 witches where the love interest and main winner is already established, but the author decide to prolong it for the sake of money?

But damn, that was just sad. We will have no revenge anymore, so might as well end it. UNLESS! The revenge will be about him getting back on Yoshino for the wasted 8 years of the bad misunderstanding by Aki and Makabe.

Poor Neko-sama still being pushed to trap ship. The outcome of this series is already on sight, so I can see it ending. Maybe the anime will go for it as well and skip a few fillers and jump straight to the ending with the manga.

Jan 26, 2017 2:10 PM
Nov 2016
First 10-15 chapters were great, very interesting and fun to read. But then it started going down hill but the final chapter made up for it.
Jan 27, 2017 12:54 PM
Jan 2017
Theyre going to release the next chapter today right? 1/27
Jan 29, 2017 12:03 AM
Jul 2010
It's a side chapter. Getting back to the main story again next month.
Jan 29, 2017 5:53 AM

Nov 2016
To be honest, i feel kind of relief knowing that fatty is out of this manga. She's out right ? No hope for the best girl tho :(
Feb 2, 2017 11:52 AM
Feb 2017
Next issue out (1/27) but there they wrote March Issue? What does it mean.? Chapter 40 in March? Damn can't wait for so long!
Feb 2, 2017 4:46 PM
Jun 2013
notsowiseboy said:
To be honest, i feel kind of relief knowing that fatty is out of this manga. She's out right ? No hope for the best girl tho :(

I actually hope she returns just to be humiliated in front of everyone.
An ill little sister is no excuse for being an asshat.
Feb 4, 2017 12:47 AM
Oct 2013
Hibiki07 said:
Thank you! :D Now I remember. And then she made a fake paper about their parents promising the 2 of kids to marriage or what exactly?.

It's not fake. There's really a letter of marriage agreement between their families but their family never produced a man in this generation that could marry Aki.
Feb 4, 2017 10:34 AM

May 2014
SigOpram said:
Hibiki07 said:
Thank you! :D Now I remember. And then she made a fake paper about their parents promising the 2 of kids to marriage or what exactly?.

It's not fake. There's really a letter of marriage agreement between their families but their family never produced a man in this generation that could marry Aki.

Thank you so much :D Idk how I forgot it all. Remembering the whole thing sure feels great...
Feb 7, 2017 12:38 PM
Apr 2015
This was so fucking satisfying to read;

Ever since that fake fatso came into the story, I've always wanted him to be exposed. It happens every time a character like that appears in a manga or anime, I just want them to be exposed and out of the world so that the story can continue. AND NOW MAKABE AND AKI MIGHT START DATING?!?!?!

I'm watching the anime and decided to speed through the manga and after 4 days I caught up and I don't regret it. So many things that I wanna see happen in the anime now, especially this scene from this chapter here. I don't regret picking up this manga at all, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter release.
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.
Feb 9, 2017 3:46 AM
May 2015
I'm sooooooooo happy the "fake" bullshit ended, but I wonder what Masamune will do now that his revenge ended.
Feb 12, 2017 1:27 AM
Dec 2014
15poundfish said:
An_Albanian_Guy said:
I think people seem to be overthinking the things that happened in the chapter. It seems safe to assume that Aki and Masamune will be together as thats what this manga has been leading to since the beginning (it was never going to be about revenge). However the ending does pose a good conflict wether he lost his motivation. Its obvious they will be together due to childhood and nature of romances but the new conflict is interesting

These last few chapters ret conned the beginning with the chicken pox and ruined the entire story. This manga ruined all of its development with its meandering and and shitty climax. How can he have not lost his motivation for revenge when the stupid maid chick caused all of his suffering? Its an awful way to bring closure to a story because then the maids actions don't make much sense. She wants to get revenge on Aki because she was jealous but also wants to make up with her? What a stupid manga.

Everything you say made me think that you didn't read the manga at all. The maid never wanted revenge to Aki. The maid tried to manipulate Masamune. The reason she stated to Masamune why she is helping him is because she wanted Aki to get humbled, but that is a lie. The truth is that she is trying to help them get back together to redeem herself for messing them up in the past. She knew that Masamune will probably fall for Aki while he is trying to get revenge on her. The maid tried to keep her messing with them a secret by bringing them together and making them fall in love. She's hoping that Masamune will give up revenge along the way and give up telling Aki the he's the Masamune from childhood.

Anyway how did the chicken pox ruined everything? It was stated that Yoshino got the chicken pox when Aki was meeting Masamune back in their childhood. So Aki having a chicken pox that came from Yoshino is not that farfetched.
Feb 12, 2017 1:48 AM

Jun 2016
So glad that all of these "fake Masamune" crap is now over. Something about Makabe punching the fatty just feels kinda satisfying for me. The ending where Makabe loss his consciousness feels weird for me. It feels like it doesn't belong in this kind of manga.
Feb 12, 2017 4:30 AM
Jun 2015
Huex3 said:

Everything you say made me think that you didn't read the manga at all. The maid never wanted revenge to Aki. The maid tried to manipulate Masamune. The reason she stated to Masamune why she is helping him is because she wanted Aki to get humbled, but that is a lie. The truth is that she is trying to help them get back together to redeem herself for messing them up in the past. She knew that Masamune will probably fall for Aki while he is trying to get revenge on her. The maid tried to keep her messing with them a secret by bringing them together and making them fall in love. She's hoping that Masamune will give up revenge along the way and give up telling Aki the he's the Masamune from childhood.

Why waste time creating a revenge scheme if all she wanted was aki to fall in love with Masumune? There is no logic to this story at all and its an obvious retcon because there is no foreshadowing.
Feb 12, 2017 6:43 PM
Dec 2014
15poundfish said:
Huex3 said:

Why waste time creating a revenge scheme if all she wanted was aki to fall in love with Masumune? There is no logic to this story at all and its an obvious retcon because there is no foreshadowing.

The revenge scheme was just a front. She using it to manipulate Masamune so that he'll do whatever she says. Effectively making her a puppet master who can make them move however she pleases.
Feb 12, 2017 7:46 PM
Dec 2016
I doubt this manga will end. It may be called "Masamune-Kun no Revenge" but there have been many manga's with the central point done and the story continues. (COUGH* SUKITTE Ie na yo) The author can easily continue the series focusing on Aki and Makabe truly saying they love each other, blah, blah, etc.
Feb 13, 2017 12:19 PM

Jun 2008
Aki could have her revenge on real Masamune for all the shit he put her through. We saw how she was with the fake Makabe. Sadly it would be depressing if Yoshino would deny any of it. Aki already has stated she never called anyone "piggy", so Yoshino doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Of course there's still the secondary story of Makabe and Neko. As I remember from the manga....
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Feb 19, 2017 9:05 PM
Sep 2013
Honestly the most satisfying chapter yet. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Better not do anything stupid and cause him to get amnesia and prolonging the already established love interest. Just show them happily ever after... ahh poor Neko...
Feb 26, 2017 12:08 PM

Aug 2010
GAAAAH well they sure cramed that up really squeezy...like come on this manga has more potential than that...after coming this way i still think neko is the best way and should've worked on that more and the whole history behind that.

Such a shame tbh but clearing that misunderstanding (which i didnt expect) does leave Masamune with real love feelings for Aki cuz well he really did love her back then and so did she it was just a third party that imposed their will without them knowing so i guess its fine.

I can't believe Yoshino could've done that tho...
Mar 1, 2017 1:09 AM

Jul 2015
Omg I'm glad they finally got past the whole NTR stuff. I loved Masamune's reaction to finding out that it was all a misunderstanding on his part. Kinda wished Aki would have reacted a bit differently when she found out that Masamune was the real childhood friend, but oh well, I still love her.

Man, for some reason, I just really love tsunderes (well.. most of them). Oh, and also, I kinda wished that the Gasou person was a guy.. And if he actually dated Aki to spite Masamune, then that would have Masamune's victory of Adagaki's heart all the more sweeter, but oh well.

caught in the wonder
Mar 11, 2017 9:38 AM
Mar 2017
the next chapter (side story) is chapter 39.5 and its already out. Chapter 40 is still in translation process...and they wont end the manga just yet, why stop selling something that is clearly in high demand.
Mar 17, 2017 1:44 PM
Feb 2016
I agree with everyone saying it felt rushed. It really went by waaaay too quickly with absolutely no room for any kind of actual romantic interaction. Aki so passively accepting his confession was also pretty irritating to see. She's been all bashful about her feelings for him, they get into a fight (which isn't even properly explained or showcased at all), and then just says "ok, we're dating now" and that's it? I can't accept that. I really just can't. I hope these next few chapters slow things down and really let them explore this new development. I really hate it when authors finally get to the finish line and think they need to hurry up and end it. They always wind up tripping just before crossing....

That punch was so satisfying, though. I felt bad about silently cheering to myself because Gasou wound up being a chick.. but, damn. Under those pretenses, who wouldn't want to punch that prick in the face?
Mar 17, 2017 2:14 PM
Feb 2016
15poundfish said:
An_Albanian_Guy said:
I think people seem to be overthinking the things that happened in the chapter. It seems safe to assume that Aki and Masamune will be together as thats what this manga has been leading to since the beginning (it was never going to be about revenge). However the ending does pose a good conflict wether he lost his motivation. Its obvious they will be together due to childhood and nature of romances but the new conflict is interesting

These last few chapters ret conned the beginning with the chicken pox and ruined the entire story. This manga ruined all of its development with its meandering and and shitty climax. How can he have not lost his motivation for revenge when the stupid maid chick caused all of his suffering? Its an awful way to bring closure to a story because then the maids actions don't make much sense. She wants to get revenge on Aki because she was jealous but also wants to make up with her? What a stupid manga.

As much as I want to agree with you, I gotta say.. that's pretty harsh of a review. While a lot of the content might seem contrived and even juvenile, you have to remember that 1. this manga was written for young, Japanese boys and 2. it bears heavily on Japanese culture and their values. A maid-servant overstepping her bounds and betraying her master then subsequently trying to mend the situation isn't really all that hard to believe. It's not very realistic.. but you can only imagine what servants go through in real life and how a lot of them likely feel similarly to Yoshino. I think what I really want to say is.. don't read into it too much. It's a rom-com, through and through. It's gonna be silly and unrealistic and even downright hard to stomach sometimes. But you gotta enjoy it for what it is. If you had some laughs, even felt sad sometimes, or had that fuzzy warm feeling here and there, then that's all that really matters.
Mar 17, 2017 2:57 PM
Feb 2016
YellowVette said:
So glad that all of these "fake Masamune" crap is now over. Something about Makabe punching the fatty just feels kinda satisfying for me. The ending where Makabe loss his consciousness feels weird for me. It feels like it doesn't belong in this kind of manga.

A couple of comments mention this as being some sort of plot point and, while I can see why that would be the case (oh, didn't see you there, amnesia trope), you're absolutely right; this really isn't that kind of manga. Rather, i think it was meant to be funny. See, I think Masamune just realized that Aki is now his girlfriend, even after everything that's happened, she so casually accepted his confession. If you reread the last few pages, you'll notice that Masamune doesn't really say much in regards to what just happened. He has this inner monologue, but he hasn't really come to grips with what's going on. Honestly, if you spent 8 years training for something only for something totally different to come of it, you'd probably have laughed a little maniacally, too! (I know I would). The part where he collapses shows that he's probably at a complete loss with himself. He has no idea what to think of it all. I'm actually hoping the next chapters can humble Aki a little bit. I don't really care much for the snotty princess tsundere act...
Mar 18, 2017 4:00 AM
Aug 2016
I have a question guys why aki wont accept makabe feelings because she didnt want to suffering anymore but when she knows the truth about masamune she accept without esitation but with the fake masamune go out maybe because she loves makabe and for this she had fear while for fake boy not??
Mar 18, 2017 6:38 AM
Aug 2016
Please respond thanks a lot
Mar 18, 2017 2:44 PM
Dec 2014
Crixus48 said:
I have a question guys why aki wont accept makabe feelings because she didnt want to suffering anymore but when she knows the truth about masamune she accept without esitation but with the fake masamune go out maybe because she loves makabe and for this she had fear while for fake boy not??

She rejected Makabe because she thought the fake Masamune is the real Masamune. Basically she rejected Masamune for Masamune. Another reason is because she's getting confused because she cares for Makabe too but the one she likes in the end is Masamune so she made a move and rejected Makabe.
Mar 18, 2017 7:37 PM
Aug 2016
Huex3 said:
Crixus48 said:

She rejected Makabe because she thought the fake Masamune is the real Masamune. Basically she rejected Masamune for Masamune. Another reason is because she's getting confused because she cares for Makabe too but the one she likes in the end is Masamune so she made a move and rejected Makabe.
ok but in the manga you can see that aki delop love feelings for makabe and when with stay with the fake she is not very happy she doesnt accept the feeling for makabe because she didnt want suffering anymore and ok this make sense she loves makabe but reject him for fear ok,but why when she knows the truth she accept without esitation?? Makabe is masamune, she dindnt have fear??
Mar 18, 2017 9:49 PM
Dec 2014
Crixus48 said:
Huex3 said:

ok but in the manga you can see that aki delop love feelings for makabe and when with stay with the fake she is not very happy she doesnt accept the feeling for makabe because she didnt want suffering anymore and ok this make sense she loves makabe but reject him for fear ok,but why when she knows the truth she accept without esitation?? Makabe is masamune, she dindnt have fear??

They discovered that the fat masamune is a fake and a girl. I don't know. Maybe she has this odd feeling that he's telling the truth too. Or maybe Makabe reminds her of old Masamune's caring personality stuff like that.
Mar 18, 2017 10:15 PM
Mar 2017
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Omg i laughed out loud in some scenes . It was so hilarious from the (satisfying) punch to fatty being exposed . Felt quick though and liked how makabe pointed out that such a misunderstanding or experience shouldn't excuse aki for having a shitty personality lmao .
So now it's sealed , no hope for Neko (best girl)
If next chapter is a side story, could it be a flash forward date ?

after my grandfather having a stroke, then getting Alzheimers i started to notice i cry every anime who adds memory loss with romance. |
|
Neotrare is also just sickening and i cant understand allowing that situation, thats just immediately action type of thing, having it drag on makes me shaking with WHAT THE FUCK, WHO IS THIS FAT ASS? HE AINT OURS? The fact he touched her revolved me and i actually was screaming KO !~excess

There are some things that i emotionally cannot handle well irl and anime...thats memory loss(it alone bad enough, compounded when neotrare stuff following) and narcissistic, petty, people - from liars. Especially personal identity treft.

Looks at the end of 39, he got a concussion. Im assuming there will be some arc involving memory loss, either 1 or 2 things happening. 1 he forgets EVERYONE/AKI 2 He reverts back to the guy he was when younger the fat chan in him will come out, hilarious eating habits ensue.
Mar 19, 2017 5:39 PM
Aug 2016
Huex3 said:
Crixus48 said:

They discovered that the fat masamune is a fake and a girl. I don't know. Maybe she has this odd feeling that he's telling the truth too. Or maybe Makabe reminds her of old Masamune's caring personality stuff like that.
Yes probably refuse makabe because she didnt want to admitt that.now love makabe and not the child of the past but in the manga you can see that with fake masamune that she think he is real it is not very happy so she is like to didnt want forgot the past but when she knows that the person who love in the past and the person who love now are the same she is happy your opinion?
Mar 20, 2017 9:03 AM
Feb 2016
Crixus48 said:
Huex3 said:

Yes probably refuse makabe because she didnt want to admitt that.now love makabe and not the child of the past but in the manga you can see that with fake masamune that she think he is real it is not very happy so she is like to didnt want forgot the past but when she knows that the person who love in the past and the person who love now are the same she is happy your opinion?

It seems to be really unclear in every context why Aki accepted his confession so easily. I questioned this very thing in a previous comment. It really is confusing and doesn't seem to go with the flow of the manga. It felt really forced and unnatural of her to act like that. I'm hoping this next chapter will clear a few things up.
Mar 20, 2017 2:56 PM
Aug 2016
Andrae92 said:
Crixus48 said:

It seems to be really unclear in every context why Aki accepted his confession so easily. I questioned this very thing in a previous comment. It really is confusing and doesn't seem to go with the flow of the manga. It felt really forced and unnatural of her to act like that. I'm hoping this next chapter will clear a few things up.
yes because even if she is happy that the person who love now is the person who love in the past it is unclear because she says that she didnt accept makabe feeling for fear to be heartbroken again and whe she go out with fake masamune she isnt very happy you can see that so probably is happy who makabe is the real masamune she seems in clofict about the present love makabe and the past love masamune do you think??
Mar 20, 2017 3:02 PM
Feb 2016
Crixus48 said:
Andrae92 said:

yes because even if she is happy that the person who love now is the person who love in the past it is unclear because she says that she didnt accept makabe feeling for fear to be heartbroken again and whe she go out with fake masamune she isnt very happy you can see that so probably is happy who makabe is the real masamune she seems in clofict about the present love makabe and the past love masamune do you think??

Judging by her reaction, she doesn't seem very confused at all lol. I think Aki fell in love with Makabe a while back but didn't realize he was the real one and so felt she couldn't do anything about those feelings. I'm hoping that Masamune collapsing at the end is just a sign that he himself is really confused about what the hell's going on. Its always great writing when characters are aware of how messed up everything is, though, I wish the author was more clear about it.. it seems a little too unclear at this point.. guess we'll just have to wait till next month :/
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 58 Discussion

Aramanime - May 27, 2023

10 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 26, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 56 Discussion

TheYoshiman - Mar 28, 2021

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 17, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 14, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Aki vs Yoshino

mechian - Aug 7, 2017

5 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 29, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 67 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 5, 2023

18 by waalex11 »»
Feb 29, 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.