New
Dec 25, 2016 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
haHAA im 12 btw haHAA

Dec 25, 2016 5:23 AM

Jul 2015
UncleNox DID SOMEONE SAY MEMES? UncleNox

HAhaa im 80 btw HAhaa
Living is a velleity, because ice cream is life.

Dec 25, 2016 5:33 AM

Jan 2015
I hear Heterophobes are magnetically attracted to this video.
Dec 25, 2016 5:35 AM

Jan 2013
Overwatch is fucking retarded. Blizzard is dead to me until they announce Warcraft IV, which will probably be NEVER since they wont stop milking WoW, which ruined the franchise ANYWAY.

But yeah, fuck you Blizzard.
Syrup-Dec 25, 2016 5:40 AM
Dec 25, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2013
You have to give credit to blizzard's communication department (or whatever you call that) to make more buzz in a single drawing than many games do after years of development and fairly costly advertisement campaign. And it's always like that too.
Dec 25, 2016 6:18 AM

Jun 2008
LOL!!

I don't even get it....I'm HAPPY she's a lezzy!

THINK ABOUT THE YURI FANART!!!
Dec 25, 2016 6:50 AM
Jul 2018
AgentCucky said:
UncleNox DID SOMEONE SAY MEMES? UncleNox

HAhaa im 80 btw HAhaa

UncleNox Henrik we need to talk UncleNox
Dec 25, 2016 9:03 AM

Jul 2012
It was only a kiss how did it end up like this!?
Dec 25, 2016 9:05 AM

Nov 2014
Just make a Warcraft IV and everyone will smile.
Dec 25, 2016 10:26 AM

Aug 2016
10/10 video

blizzard, troll us more, please
Dec 25, 2016 10:30 AM

Jun 2014
When I see stuff like this, I can't help but think that the LGBT community wants non-LGBT people to hate them.

Dec 25, 2016 3:29 PM

Aug 2014
If Tracer was straight none would have cared. But since she is gay, it's clearly the devils work and we need to sue the living hell out of Blizz for even daring to make her gay!
Dec 25, 2016 5:01 PM

Jan 2013
Zefyris said:
You have to give credit to blizzard's communication department (or whatever you call that) to make more buzz in a single drawing than many games do after years of development and fairly costly advertisement campaign. And it's always like that too.
It's really not surprising at all. In fact, it's actually pretty obvious that they know what they're doing. Literally any game can achieve this by playing the gay game. If they made Noctis gay in FF15, for example, everyone would start flipping out. Make it a girl-on-girl situation and it's even more effective. Even more so for an american game where it's not just "those weird japanese people". Sex sells.
Dec 26, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2012
The "Tracer more like Gaycer" one killed me.

Somehow I fail to see what is wrong about this. She's gay. So are many people. Yay. Why is everyone losing their shit again?
Dec 26, 2016 1:30 PM

Jun 2014
Titan said:

Somehow I fail to see what is wrong about this. She's gay. So are many people. Yay. Why is everyone losing their shit again?

I think it has something to do with the fact that a lot of guys found Tracer attractive, and fantasized about her, similar to how many 2D characters are fantasized.

But when it was announced that she was a lesbian, it ruined those guys' fantasies, because to them, imagining her being attracted to them seems impossible now.

It would be like if there was a character that everyone knew was a lesbian from the start, and then one day they decided to change her character bio, and make her only like boys. Lesbians everywhere who liked her would freak out in the same way that straight guys are freaking out right now.

I've never played Overwatch in my life, but attraction to a 2D character is something that I can understand.

Dec 26, 2016 1:32 PM

Jun 2012
Seiya said:
Titan said:

I think it has something to do with the fact that a lot of guys found Tracer attractive, and fantasized about her, similar to how many 2D characters are fantasized.

But when it was announced that she was a lesbian, it ruined those guys' fantasies, because to them, imagining her being attracted to them seems impossible now.

It would be like if there was a character that everyone knew was a lesbian from the start, and then one day they decided to change her character bio, and make her only like boys. Lesbians everywhere who liked her would freak out in the same way that straight guys are freaking out right now.

I've never played Overwatch in my life, but attraction to a 2D character is something that I can understand.

Huh. Makes sense when you put it this way.
Thanks for explaining.
Dec 26, 2016 3:40 PM

Feb 2010
Seiya said:

Not quite the same since it's not like she was straight before and they changed that.
Dec 26, 2016 3:42 PM

Jun 2014
Vanisher said:
Seiya said:

Not quite the same since it's not like she was straight before and they changed that.

Well, before she could be anything you wanted her to be, which when you think about it, makes everyone happy.

But not anymore.

Dec 27, 2016 12:31 AM

Jul 2014
The fact that people are actually bothered by Tracer's sexual orientation still perplexes me. It's not gonna affect the gameplay or anything.
Take care of yourself

More topics from this board

» Nintendo is suing Palworld

Dumb - Sep 18

22 by ArabianLuffy »»
10 hours ago

» Favorite Playstation era

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 14

30 by Kajiuran »»
12 hours ago

» Updating my pc

skapito - Sep 16

25 by BigBoyAdvance »»
12 hours ago

» What's the first website you ever visited? ( 1 2 )

TheBlockernator - Aug 6, 2023

68 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Today, 4:36 AM

» Is the idea that a game needs to respect your time a contradiction on the fundamental concept of video games

Reshiram_IX - Yesterday

9 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Today, 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.