Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Dec 1, 2016 9:44 PM

Jun 2016
Nekogee said:
Daisuki said:
I'm loving the rivalry between Yuuri and Yurio. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

Yuuri and Victor are too adorable. Why did their reunion after just one day have to be so cute!?

It wasn't just a day they were apart. Say the first event took place on a Saturday and that evening was when Yuuri got the call about Makkachin. Then the second event was on the Sunday and since Yuuri came in 4th it is likely he took place in the exhibition after the competion which adds another day to him being away. Then there is the plane ride back to Japan which in a straight flight is about 17 hours and longer if there are stops or change overs which adds maybe another day or two. So overall, Victor and Yuuri were apart for 3 to 4 days give or take

Glad I am not the only one who thought of that.
Dec 2, 2016 6:14 AM

Dec 2015
Fresh_Mint said:
K O R E G A J J D A
JJ plis have mercy

Again, another great episode. The feels are getting stronger too with Yuri barely making it to the Grand Prix. It's one of those moments when you know they'll advance for sure but you still get all emotional and relieved when you see the character's feelings afterwards. And his hugging everyone... stop being so cute ;; I'm just loving Yuri more now.

Yurio's really fired up now, losing twice to that Canadian demigod over there. I hope Yurio at least scores higher than him next time. But even then he'll probably be pissed if Yuri beats him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Expecting great things at the Grand Prix for the love of jj

I hope I can see Yuuri beat JJ, so that JJ wont underestimate Yuuri (since what he really want is to beat Victor, and see Yuuri just something that prevent Victor to go back to competition) and we all know Yuuri has quite a good stamina, he just need to practice more for his jumps.
But JJ has shown why he is called King JJ in this episode, he is seriously just AMAZING
"It's only us pitchers who can prove for all to see that your gamecalling' choices ain't wrong, yeah?" Sawamura to Okumura before their first official practice game as a battery.
Dec 2, 2016 9:53 AM

Dec 2007
Something round and gold... As much as my heart wishes it was a ring, I think Yuuri is referring to a gold medal. I think that would make a great gift for Viktor too. Either way, I'm really hyped for the next episode.

Also, has anyone noticed this:
CyamoneDec 2, 2016 10:08 AM
Dec 2, 2016 10:35 AM

Nov 2013
right..but... why tf was Michele Crispino in love with his sister wtf
Dec 2, 2016 10:43 AM

Oct 2013
Why aren't more people talking about how Mickey's love for his sister is borderline creepy?
Like, I'm close with my siblings but goddamn I'm not IN LOVE with them.. it was kind of uncomfortable to watch tbh

But I liked this episode overall, although they're all sort of starting to blend in with each other;
there's a competition, people skate and think about their feelings and backstories, some people fuck up and Yuri wins/achieves his goals, Yuri and Victor have a gay moment. If this show doesn't start bringing something new to the table it'll just get boring..
Dec 2, 2016 2:32 PM

Aug 2013
I'm starting to think that Yuri and Victor are actually gay for each other now...

I liked the Italian brother and sister. It was kind of touching when she was moved to tears by her brother's performance and then those childhood flashbacks were cute.
Dec 2, 2016 6:29 PM
Nov 2015
Am i the only one here who got angry and Victor for setting aside his responsibility as a coach and support for Yuuri to go back to Japan (i know it was for his pet... and Yuuri told him to go... but still)???

I mean just like how Yurio's Grandpa is a source of inspiration and encouragement to him, so is Victor to Yuuri!

Like i really got upset

At least victor acknowledges that he has some growing to do as a coach
Dec 2, 2016 6:48 PM

Sep 2010
Just now? Victor's character was based on an openly gay actor.
Dec 2, 2016 9:52 PM
Nov 2016
The scene of the reunion at the airport was misunderstood as the feelings of their two passed each other.
Yuuri decides to stay with Victor until the Grand Prix Final even though he can take a gold medal but can not take it.
Meanwhile, Victor who pledged to be on the side until Yuuri's retirement does not know that the remaining time is so short.
Victor was happy to be asked to coach to the end of the athlete's life, but for Yuuri it was a farewell confession. Yuuri is glad that Victor want him to stay with him forever for a long time, but he thinks have to make Victor free anymore.
As the symbol of "You only LIve once" of ED song stands, the athlete's playing life is short and fleeting.

original message
空港での再会シーンは二人の気持ちがすれ違っていて見ていて切なかったです。
勇利はヴィクトルと共にいるのは、金メダルが取れても取れなくてもグランプリファイナル迄(今期で引退)を決意している。
一方、勇利の引退まで側にいると誓ったヴィクトルは残された時間がそれほど短いことをまだ知らない。
ヴィクトルは勇利から選手生活最後までコーチして欲しいと頼まれて嬉しかったのに、勇利にとっては別れの告白だったんだ。憧れていた人からずっといっしょにいたいと言ってもらって嬉しいのに、もうヴィクトルを自由にしてあげなきゃと思っている。
EDの"You only LIve once"が象徴するようにアスリートの競技生活は短く儚い。
Dec 2, 2016 10:54 PM
May 2015
Naoko_fmJPN said:
The scene of the reunion at the airport was misunderstood as the feelings of their two passed each other.
Yuuri decides to stay with Victor until the Grand Prix Final even though he can take a gold medal but can not take it.
Meanwhile, Victor who pledged to be on the side until Yuuri's retirement does not know that the remaining time is so short.
Victor was happy to be asked to coach to the end of the athlete's life, but for Yuuri it was a farewell confession. Yuuri is glad that Victor want him to stay with him forever for a long time, but he thinks have to make Victor free anymore.
As the symbol of "You only LIve once" of ED song stands, the athlete's playing life is short and fleeting.

original message
空港での再会シーンは二人の気持ちがすれ違っていて見ていて切なかったです。
勇利はヴィクトルと共にいるのは、金メダルが取れても取れなくてもグランプリファイナル迄(今期で引退)を決意している。
一方、勇利の引退まで側にいると誓ったヴィクトルは残された時間がそれほど短いことをまだ知らない。
ヴィクトルは勇利から選手生活最後までコーチして欲しいと頼まれて嬉しかったのに、勇利にとっては別れの告白だったんだ。憧れていた人からずっといっしょにいたいと言ってもらって嬉しいのに、もうヴィクトルを自由にしてあげなきゃと思っている。
EDの"You only LIve once"が象徴するようにアスリートの競技生活は短く儚い。

Well said.. It really makes me sad and worried that Yuri is planning to let Victor go after his career. I keep wondering what will happen to them after the Grand Prix.. I hope they reveal it in the anime. Uwwaahhh :"(
Dec 3, 2016 2:29 AM
Mar 2015
Best part of the episode the hugging contest ;). And I do like most of the support cast, but that's my personal opinion. Victor and Yuuri is ok, but lost interest in them after episode 7. Their relationship doesn't really interest me. It's the sport and interaction with the rivals that are interesting. I'm glad that they focus on the sports instead of the romance now.
ElsmandearkaDec 3, 2016 11:44 AM
Dec 3, 2016 7:36 AM

Nov 2014
ever since i noticed the importance of yuri touching viktors bald spot, i cant help but get this feeling i got with Your Lie in April. I swear to God if something like that happens Im going to lose my shit
Dec 3, 2016 7:54 AM

Feb 2016
Guess I'm the only one here disappointed with this and the last couple of episodes. Well, one should never overly-hype.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Dec 3, 2016 5:16 PM

Jan 2011
The retirement talk sounds like Yuri is dying, or at least he won't be fit enough to skate anymore.
Dec 3, 2016 5:21 PM

Sep 2016
ReaperCreeper said:
The retirement talk sounds like Yuri is dying, or at least he won't be fit enough to skate anymore.
victor is the one who's dying. 100%.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 3, 2016 7:50 PM

Jun 2013
Jesus Fucking Christ, if I hear Yuri's song one more time I'm going to punch someone. It reminds me of that overused "it's a tender rain" song from Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii that was used in almost every single fucking episode. His performances ALWAYS look the same to me. His routine is getting boring, his face is getting boring and he's fucking titular character. Then again I also watch for other characters and not just him.

I'm glad to see Lee Seunggil again. His bushy eyebrows, his cold demeanor. Usually, those kind of characters can be boring but in this case his character is actually refreshing because it seems like everyone around him acts like a mentally-retarded child.
臭い-
Dec 3, 2016 9:36 PM

Feb 2012
H
Bibimbapski said:
His performances ALWAYS look the same to me. His routine is getting boring, his face is getting boring and he's fucking titular character.

Hate to break it to you but that's how figure skating is. Skaters don't make a new routine for every single competition - that'd be ridiculous. They reuse them over and over.

If it had been any other character we'd be seeing the same thing from them over the course of the entire season as well.
Dec 3, 2016 9:46 PM

Feb 2012
Uiriamu_Busujima said:
I really like this anime, it's hype is well deserved, but is anyone else annoyed/bored of Yuri doing the same two choreographs? The side characters have already done more choreographs than him lol. That's my only complaint for this show.
That's usually how figure skating is. 2 programs for the entire season.
I haven't been keeping track but I'm pretty sure each character introduced has skated at least two routines and no more. It only seems like they're doing more because we get 3 different ones in the middle of seeing Yuri's again.

Even Yurio has only gotten two: the Agape and newer one. Had any other skater been the main character it wouldn't be any different.
Dec 3, 2016 11:13 PM

Jan 2016

Just thinking about how the anime's end getting closer T^T
Dec 4, 2016 1:17 AM

Nov 2010
Vyudali said:
Uiriamu_Busujima said:
I really like this anime, it's hype is well deserved, but is anyone else annoyed/bored of Yuri doing the same two choreographs? The side characters have already done more choreographs than him lol. That's my only complaint for this show.
That's usually how figure skating is. 2 programs for the entire season.
I haven't been keeping track but I'm pretty sure each character introduced has skated at least two routines and no more. It only seems like they're doing more because we get 3 different ones in the middle of seeing Yuri's again.

Even Yurio has only gotten two: the Agape and newer one. Had any other skater been the main character it wouldn't be any different.

Everyone has had two. It's just that we haven't seen others repeated since they haven't been in multiple competitions with Yuri. In Grand Prix there is going to be many repeated one's though. Yuri's, Yurio's, Chrises, JJ's and Phichits. Only Otabek's are still unseen.
Dec 4, 2016 4:13 AM
Jul 2014
I'm from Barcelona so I got so fucking excited when I saw Sagrada Familia in the background
Dec 4, 2016 7:46 AM

Oct 2007
GangsterCat said:
ReaperCreeper said:
victor is the one who's dying. 100%.

You're 100% wrong... it was discussed loooonnng time before you!
Kubo-sensei has already confirmed on twitter that none of her characters will die (in response to a Viktor death theory that's been running rampant around the jp fandom)
Btw, after ep8, I'm more and more sure that Victor will announce his come back to the competition by the end of Grand Prix Final (he escaped the journalist question when he was interviewed in Moscow)
So, I guess since Yuuri's dream has always been to fight with Victor on ice, and since he has a lot of stamina, never injured, still younger than Victor, Chris, Georgi... he will not retired if Victor is back!

Dec 4, 2016 8:45 AM

Apr 2008
Tell me why this sports anime nails romance more than 95% of actual romance anime? Haha

Cute, emotional episode! Loved when Yuri was trying to fulfill his hug quota after he got into the Grand Prix Final! And when Victor said, "I wish you'd never retire." AHHHH so good. Love this series so much ;-;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2016 8:57 AM

Mar 2015
Naoko_fmJPN said:

Dang, that is depressing. I hope it doesn't come to this. Like, I get how Yuri doesn't want to keep Victor away from the ice but... I JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO BE APART </3 *making dying whale noises*
Dec 4, 2016 11:18 AM

Mar 2016
SilverMuse said:
Oh my god was this episode a rollercoaster. It had me laughing one second and crying the next.

Yurio is absolutely adorable in this episode; those scenes he has with his grandpa, cheering for Yuri because he didn't want him to lose, and then bringing Yuri the pork cutlet Pirozkhi... (Aaaaand then he calls JJ a shithead during his performance lol) He probably hates to admit it, but he really does have a heart of gold.

The scene where Yuri was hugging everyone after the competition was hilarious :')

And don't even get me started on that ending scene. The reunion was beautifully executed! I love how Viktor and Yuri were running along the glass looking at each other before they finally jumped into each other's arms. You could literally feel how anxious they were to see each other. And when they did, I was so relieved. I don't know how to explain it, but I was so happy at that moment. And then there was the way Viktor pretty much said that he didn't want to ever leave Yuri's side...my heart hurts :'(

I absolutely agree with everything. My most favorite scene so far is how Yuri was hugging everyone with that hangover-like face because he couldn't hug Viktor. Too cute. But it is kind of disappointing sometimes. I wished they would've showed more development moments in their relationship rather than just random bouts of sweet moments and nothing about the in-between.
Dec 4, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2013
Such a beautiful episode! That ending was so touching and I can see how much Yuri loves Victor. So beautiful~ Can't wait for the next episode
Dec 4, 2016 4:06 PM

Apr 2016
Yurio please win the grand final.

Performances were awesome as always probably my favorite part of the entire show.

I just don't like JJ and that borderline incestuous Italian guy no matter how hard I try.
Dec 4, 2016 8:33 PM

Jun 2013
The one thing that bugs me the most about this show: I've heard maybe 1 or 2 tunes that actually sounds like music real skaters perform to. It's a small complaint, really, but it's enough to take me out of some of the performances.

Yurio's was one that clearly did not fall into this category.
Dec 4, 2016 10:56 PM

Jan 2014
That OST. DAT OST! Friggin' brilliant!!
Despite siscon dynamic, the Mickey part was very powerful.
Dec 5, 2016 10:33 AM
Sep 2015
The gay mist is getting thicker
Dec 6, 2016 3:00 AM

Apr 2016
So Yurio is a tsundere, nice.

I don't see the problem with the strong bond between the Italian siblings. It's big brother's possessiveness, a common cliché, maybe a bit exaggerated here for the comedy, but nothing to take literally as true romantic incestuous love.
Dec 6, 2016 8:18 AM

Nov 2015
Has to be one of my favourite episodes so far.
The choreographies are superb and I like that Yuri and Yurio seem to build up a good relationship which shows a character developement (especially for Yurio).
The end was heartwarming too.

5/5
Dec 6, 2016 4:05 PM
Mar 2016
CrimsonRose29 said:
Am i the only one here who got angry and Victor for setting aside his responsibility as a coach and support for Yuuri to go back to Japan (i know it was for his pet... and Yuuri told him to go... but still)???

I mean just like how Yurio's Grandpa is a source of inspiration and encouragement to him, so is Victor to Yuuri!

Like i really got upset

Well, I feel that Yuuri encouraged Victor to go back to Japan because of what happened to his dog, Vicchan. In the beginning of the show, it's established that Yuuri's dog meant a lot to him and that s/he died when he was away at a competition and that had a really heavy negative impact on his skating and it's implied that he still feels guilty about not being there for his pet when they needed him. Yuuri sees how important Victor's dog is to him as well. So he didn't want him to go through something similar. It's as if he was trying to remedy his past regret through Victor. And a lot of this show is about healing in spite of emotional trauma.
Dec 6, 2016 4:48 PM
Nov 2016
Meowtine said:
CrimsonRose29 said:

Like i really got upset

Well, I feel that Yuuri encouraged Victor to go back to Japan because of what happened to his dog, Vicchan. In the beginning of the show, it's established that Yuuri's dog meant a lot to him and that s/he died when he was away at a competition and that had a really heavy negative impact on his skating and it's implied that he still feels guilty about not being there for his pet when they needed him. Yuuri sees how important Victor's dog is to him as well. So he didn't want him to go through something similar. It's as if he was trying to remedy his past regret through Victor. And a lot of this show is about healing in spite of emotional trauma.

That is exactly true. Victor has kept Maccachin from the age of 12. Yuri knew that the dog was an irreplaceable family for Victor, so Yuri encouraged him to return to Japan.
Dec 6, 2016 8:19 PM
Nov 2015
Meowtine said:

I understand Yuuri's reason for telling Victor to go back to Japan.
But i'm Upset with Victor for leaving. He forsook his responsibility as Yuuri's Coach. That is what upsets me. I'm seeing a lot of character growth in the other side characters, And so much more in Yuuri. But i'm not seeing any in Victor....
Dec 7, 2016 1:01 AM

Nov 2010
CrimsonRose29 said:
Meowtine said:

But i'm Upset with Victor for leaving. He forsook his responsibility as Yuuri's Coach. That is what upsets me. I'm seeing a lot of character growth in the other side characters, And so much more in Yuuri. But i'm not seeing any in Victor....

Well it was his dog's life at stage. Pets are important family members to people, Viktor in particular seems like Makkachin is his only family- probably most important person in his life with Yuuri. So even if dog died he would need to go there to bury it and mourn. As someone who lost a pet recently- it's very devastating. Yuuri's competition is important too so that's why Viktor was hesitating and needed Yuuri to courage him to leave and tell it's okay.

Actually in terms of Viktor growth- I think it has happened. First of all I think he has fallen in love with Yuuri. At first he was very flirty, but couldn't understand Yuuri at all. But later on his affection towards Yuuri is lot less calculating and poor emotion like kissing scene and then running for Yuuri and opening his arms in airport scene. In the latter he also looked sick with worry instead of regular cheerful attitude he has. He has also gotten better at coach after getting to know Yuri better and what he needs.
Dec 7, 2016 12:27 PM
Mar 2016
KomaDoll said:
CrimsonRose29 said:

Well it was his dog's life at stage. Pets are important family members to people, Viktor in particular seems like Makkachin is his only family- probably most important person in his life with Yuuri. So even if dog died he would need to go there to bury it and mourn. As someone who lost a pet recently- it's very devastating. Yuuri's competition is important too so that's why Viktor was hesitating and needed Yuuri to courage him to leave and tell it's okay.

Actually in terms of Viktor growth- I think it has happened. First of all I think he has fallen in love with Yuuri. At first he was very flirty, but couldn't understand Yuuri at all. But later on his affection towards Yuuri is lot less calculating and poor emotion like kissing scene and then running for Yuuri and opening his arms in airport scene. In the latter he also looked sick with worry instead of regular cheerful attitude he has. He has also gotten better at coach after getting to know Yuri better and what he needs.

I do think that Victor has had some development but I don't think that it has been a significant amount. Becuase we don't even have his motive. We don't know what he wants. But then again he's not our protagonist. I do think Victor is still very calculating, though. Think back to episode 8 (?) in the garage of the skating venue. Victor wanted to provoke a reaction out of Yuuri. Given, he was not expecting him to start crying but he wanted to "break" his glass heart. Victor is very much calculating in the sense that he thinks things through and plans things out.
Dec 8, 2016 2:21 AM

Aug 2013
Somehow I like the heart break performances much better LOL. JJ had a cute looking girlfriend ehh.
Dec 8, 2016 11:53 PM
Aug 2014
silly Mickey, this is not incest on ice. and it's not even yuri but the total opposite.
Dec 14, 2016 1:02 PM
Jul 2016
Great, looks like I have to deal with sis-con mickey for the rest of the series.
Dec 22, 2016 9:15 AM

Jul 2014
So touching... he barely made it in and that hug he shared with Victor in the end. Ugh, so sweet. <3
Also really glad the fluffy lived. Would've been too sad if they killed off a 2nd dog. TωT
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Dec 27, 2016 12:56 AM

Sep 2013
What an emotional episode ;; Sara + Michele aww and that Emil guy, wanted to see more of him >< and loving yurio's side when he's with his grandpa aww

I feel like it's such a waste for me to finish this anime, it's sooo goood. But I got to! I'll just take my time~~
Dec 28, 2016 9:26 PM

Jan 2013
4th place, too bad.
Good episode as usual though. So much focus on the programs.
Jan 5, 2017 2:38 AM
Mar 2012
Funny dialogues. Italian siblings moments, treating bro as a neet siscon. Sala: "Closet perv" Yuri lol. Yuri hugs everyone. Maccachin survives from buns. Cyberpunk techno & other nice music. JJ provoking others again & his gf looks fab. Yurio & JJ both did great.
Jan 7, 2017 5:13 AM
Dec 2009
At this point Yuri and Victor already seem like a settled couple and I'm more interested in the stories of the side characters XD
Jan 7, 2017 10:08 PM

Apr 2013
That's right nigga. Think of yo sugar daddy at a time like this.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jan 8, 2017 9:03 PM

Apr 2016
"If you're in trouble, just hug him, and he'll help you." <- Is this what Victor used to do to Yavok too? :-)

HAHA!! Yurio's grandpa included pork cutlet, scrambled eggs, and white rice?! XD WOW. It's my first time seeing that in a pirozhki...

OMG, no, Mickey, don't describe our characters that way!! XD "...do you like moody Japanese men who look like closet pervs?" :P ... I don't see Yuri as a closet perv... Emil must have more to him than just his cheer.

:') It was bittersweet when Mickey let go of Sala... "This is the last time I skate for you." But it's honestly for the best. (LOL when Georgi identified that Mickey expressed lost love - his lost love is different from yours!!! XD)

I'm sad we couldn't see more of Seung Gil's performance ;_______; Awe...Seung Gil cried.... </3

"Strength means nothing without beauty." <-- That's such a good line, Lilia! <33
LOL to Yurio referring to Yuri as "Pork cutlet bowl" ;P
BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE, YURIO!! <3 Hehe...I love that Yavok's seat was occupied by the stuffed animals when Yurio and Lilia was awaiting his results! XD I adore his smile :)
It's nice that Yurio is being supportive!! But JJ...you whistled right when Yurio was in the middle of his cheer! ><

LOL!! Yuri's face when he notes that Yavok and Victor are alike... :P But good job to Yuri!! :)

LOL at Yurio's glare at JJ when our king won first place!! Yurio is honestly one of my favourite characters <33

Off-topic, but JJ has a pretty girlfriend! :D JJ's performance really was one of a king!! <33 Confidence really plays a vital role.

LOL!! Yuri hugged Sala!! No Victor, so who else was he supposed to hug?? xD Mickey needs to get used to this... - OMG!! Yuri hugged Mickey next!! And Emil!!! Perfect time to appear!!
LOL! So stupid!! "What's this? A hugging competition?" Emil :P
SEUNG GIL'S RESPONSE TO THAT HUG! JJ was actually caught off-guard :P
OMG!! YURIO RAN AWAY!! THE BEST PART <33
And Mickey needed Emil's support... xD This is so precious <33

AWE!! Yurio!! He looked for Yuri and gave him food!! Yurio remembered Yuri's birthday <33 And I love Yurio's attitude! :) It is too bad that Yurio was second place to JJ, despite being in his best form...but Yurio has years ahead of him to gain even more experience ^^

LOL!!
Yurio: *looks away and is blushing* Eat.
Yuri: *looks up at Yurio* Huh? Right now?
Yurio: Eat!
^ Haha xDD And Yurio's look of anticipation as he watched Yuri's reaction... So cute :)) Yurio's pride that his grandfather made them is so precious. <33 Thank you Yurio (and his grandpa) for having Yuri smile! ^^

LOL at the lost baggage!! Yuri and Victor's reunion was so precious!! :) YES, spend the rest of your skating career(s) together!! <3

LOL, in the preview, who is the man who appeared at Yurio's door and freaked him out?? xD Phichit looked cute when he took a selfie with the selfie stick... And Yuri is giving something round and gold to Victor? *___*
Jan 9, 2017 12:56 AM
Dec 2016
DoragonessU said:
That at the end.... That was practically a marriage proposal, right?

Eeeep! :P I about died ;)
Jan 25, 2017 3:34 PM

Mar 2015
Wow the feels in this one.. Roller coaster!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 30, 2017 8:25 AM

Aug 2014
i'm really weirded out by michele and sala's relationship???? like??????????????? someone tell me its not weirdly controlling/romantic
Xtina is my mother!
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» A petition was made to save the movie

Old_School_Akira - Apr 23

12 by kihel »»
Yesterday, 12:10 AM

» Movie got cancelled ( 1 2 )

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 18

55 by BishopBriggs »»
Apr 24, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2016

474 by yourlocalworm »»
Apr 19, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

205 by ZolaZodiac »»
Mar 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2016

235 by Musical_grl »»
Mar 16, 3:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.