Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 19, 2016 3:45 PM

Oct 2014
Yandere Sister Nana please! I can't wait for next episode.
Nov 19, 2016 3:47 PM

Feb 2015
This show is incredible enjoyable but there are some inconsistencies.
I'm tired of watching Sister Nana trying to bring peace to the world, doesn't she understand that this is a death battle game?
Looking for other girls to join them was the cause of Winter Prision death, they could have saved Winter Prision's life, and they don't even know the other girls intention, where do they take that confidence? They must have been more cautious.

Another thing, is that easy to transform a normal person into a serial killer?
Swim Swim and the angels suddenly get transformed into killing machines without mercy.
If I were in that situation it wouldn't be that easy.
I understand this behavior in Mary, Cranberry and any girl that have to defend herself, but is strange.

And finally, this is something that I kinda understand because is supposed that they don't trust that easy but some girls like Snow White, La Pucelle, Top Speed, Ripple, Sister Nana and Winter Prision are characters that could have teamed up because they have the same thoughts about killing other girls, I don't know, TO SURVIVE.
Hardgore Alice and Nemurin could have worked well here but one of them died in the first episode and the other arrived late or is apparently distrustful.
Nov 19, 2016 3:47 PM

Jun 2015
RIP Winterprison. She died protecting Sister Nana. At least she was able to kill one of those angel twins. Nana is so stupid trying to talk peace. She got Winterprison killed because of it. Swim Swim is messed up in the head. She got Winterprison killed and now she's going to kill someone else by using the chaos Mary is doing. Mary is going berserk now. She's killing innocent people to distract other magical girls and try to kill them. Her flashback made me hate her even more. Next episode is going to be crazy.
Nov 19, 2016 4:10 PM

Aug 2014
juicykitten95 said:
100% death flag on : Swim Swim , Top Speed(im sorry but we all see it comming) and Mary

100% safe : alice, snow and ripple

???% : others

i want yandere nana pls

can anyone spoil me on whats gonna be with sister nana ?

Nov 19, 2016 4:18 PM

Jan 2013
mellifluous- said:
juicykitten95 said:
100% death flag on : Swim Swim , Top Speed(im sorry but we all see it comming) and Mary

i want yandere nana pls

Nov 19, 2016 4:36 PM
Oct 2015
lucas_db said:
There are 10 magical girls now, and Fav wanted to cut them to 8. I wonder what will happen when the next two die. Maybe it has something to do with the next episode's name, with a change of the rules? I can't wait to see what will happen!

Once they get to 8 that lil bastard will probably say it needs to be cut to 1.
Nov 19, 2016 4:38 PM
Aug 2009
mewgical said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say she's dying of an illness and has a very fucked up personality because of it.

The fact that she was able to pay 25 years means that she wasn't that ill.
Nov 19, 2016 4:50 PM

Dec 2014
Looks like everyone's going to die next episode, sounds like fun!
Nov 19, 2016 5:06 PM

Mar 2014
mellifluous- said:
juicykitten95 said:

i want yandere nana pls

Nov 19, 2016 5:16 PM

Dec 2012
I knew swim swim was fucked in the head wtf. But her profile indicated that she's just a child? How does this make any sense? I want her dead.

One thing I noticed in the OP is that at the beginning, the hand that Snow White reaches out to is Ripple's (judging from her gloves), go me for finding out 8 episodes in! If they're meant to be best friends then I wonder when that's gonna happen because there aren't a lot of episodes left.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Nov 19, 2016 5:23 PM

Sep 2013
Poor Winterprison, at least she went out by taking out one of the twins.

Got to see Top Speed's normal life. I noticed that you can't see her full body at all. I wonder if there's something wrong with it. I'm pretty sure she's pregnant if that's the case considering she has "6 Months" left. It's the most logical conclusion really, they deliberately hid her lower body or cut away as soon as her stomach was about to show. So maybe it's not an illness after all.

This episode got much MUCH darker than I thought it would get.
-Winterprison smashes a twin's head in.
-Winterprison was stabbed and had her arm cut off as she bled to death.
-Sister Nana breaking down mentally and emotionally
-Child Abuse from Calamity Mary
-Mass Murders by Calamity Mary
-All out battle royal with the magical girls coming to save the citizens from Calamity Mary, who plans to kill the magical girls.
-Swim's group ready to attack any magical girl who are heading to the scene
-Cranberry seemingly pissed that Winterprison was killed.

4/5- Loved this episode. The build up for the next episode better not disappoint. I'm expecting an all out war with at least 2-3 girls being killed.

Also...fuck Swim Swim.
TehSnawnNov 19, 2016 5:35 PM

Nov 19, 2016 5:27 PM

Apr 2014
sucks that Winterprison died in such a way but atleast she got one of them as for Calamity Mary another ep she managed to slip by alive god i just want her dead i mean even seeing her past made me hate her even more than i already did

but next ep will be alot of fighting wonder who will live and who will die also Swim Swim is kill crazy lol never really did like swim swim
"one step at a time"
Nov 19, 2016 5:28 PM

Mar 2013
BahamutZero said:
fateoffate said:
There are some change in Weiss vs Team Swim Swim but it's pretty minor.

could you elaborate on this?

Weiss punch through the wall and kill Yunael by making a hole in Yuna's body.
When Weiss goes for Minael, SwimSwim stop her by cutting Weiss's hand.
Nov 19, 2016 5:48 PM

Oct 2012
So Top Speed is pretty much confirmed to be pregnant... as well as being very likely to die next ep... Ugh it hurts man, don't kill her off please, she's super likeable both as a magical girl and as a wife TT^TT though Calamity Mary has a pretty noticeable death flag too, sorry to say but she can just die now tbh, she's the most likely to kill off Top Speed so I need her out of this scuffle ASAP
Looks like we might get some more detailed interactions between Ripple and Snow White, and maybe also Hardgore Alice?

Sister Nana lost Winterprison, unfortunately it wasn't all that surprising. I know Nana was the optimist in all this but gosh darn it, if you nearly get killed twice after trying to meet up with magical girls who call you out, maybe it'd be safer to not go a third time? Maybe? Ugh Winterprison deserved better and we'd better see Nana go though some change now or it won't sit well with me. I guess Cranberry will target Swim Swim and co. for killing Winterprison?

Still wondering what Hardgore Alice's motives are, but that's good, it keeps me intrigued in her
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Nov 19, 2016 5:50 PM

Aug 2014
funnyRunny said:
mellifluous- said:

Nov 19, 2016 6:02 PM

Mar 2011
Well shit, I was half right about Winter Prison dying before Nana. I didn't mind the twins, they were horrible people, and pretty much they did nothing as magical girls.
Poor Winter Prison though, at least she went down, but didn't do it alone and took someone with her.
Mary went full crazy... maybe she'll get crazier the moment she sees Hardgore Alice and will have an ultimate match. Also probably Alice will be kinda bodyguard of Snow White and try to defend her since for some reason, she likes her.
At least now Nana understand that her ideals are beautiful and such, but can't be put on their reality.
I guess either Top Speed or Ripple will die... I hope none of them, I like them :(
But I hope Cranberry will target Swim Swim and the others, after all they messed her plans of she killing Winter Prison xD They need to stop, for the only one I feel sorry, is Tama, who's most likely to die soon.

Damn everyone have so many chances of dying in next episode.
Nov 19, 2016 6:13 PM

Mar 2013
wewlad

not sure if I should be surprised or not that it took them so long to play the collateral damage card

also not sure whether or not I take this show seriously enough to be bothered by the exploding bullets sending cars flying. Probably shouldn't be since... it's a fucking mahou shoujo after all, but it felt hilariously out of place when I first saw it because up til then, her guns just behaved like regular guns, even though they're obviously part of her mahou shoujo getup and not... y'know, real guns.
Nov 19, 2016 6:30 PM

Mar 2013
fst said:
wewlad

not sure if I should be surprised or not that it took them so long to play the collateral damage card

also not sure whether or not I take this show seriously enough to be bothered by the exploding bullets sending cars flying. Probably shouldn't be since... it's a fucking mahou shoujo after all, but it felt hilariously out of place when I first saw it because up til then, her guns just behaved like regular guns, even though they're obviously part of her mahou shoujo getup and not... y'know, real guns.

Her ability is to Enhance Weapons.
Nov 19, 2016 6:37 PM

Jun 2013
what a bloody start and damn Calamity Mary is just a psycho
Nov 19, 2016 6:45 PM

Jun 2010
funnyRunny said:
mellifluous- said:

Nov 19, 2016 9:23 PM
Mar 2016
Expected at least a bigger fight in Ruler's place, but still this was amazing.

RIP Winterprison. You were a "rock solid" character and deserved to survive this. Sister Nana should of died first but her mental break down might get her killed later on. You put up a great fight

RIP Yunael. She and your sister kind of deserved to die, but i'm satisfied with only one of the twin's deaths because that means we have our one winged angel. At least she were able to put her ability to its best (though I think swim swim thought of that).

"Can you really call losing your head an "injury"? - Snow White
At least the show addressed this logic.

I swear if Top Speed dies next week, I hope that Mary goes down with her. That would make the death count 8, but then again it looks like Fav is changing the rules again so it looks like more people are gonna die.

It looks like i'm in the minority here but I love Swim Swim. I feel like she has changed the most from a quiet follower to a psychopathic killer. Her actions make sense as this is a death game and does whatever it takes for her group to survive.
Nov 19, 2016 10:20 PM

Jan 2011
damn winter never did anything wrong she just wanted to protect her girlfriend Calamity Mary on the other hand was a scumbag from the start and became the worse dragging normal people into this death game.

Nana is a wild card she was the most passive until now
Nov 19, 2016 10:33 PM

Nov 2012
wew shit is going down now

also calamity mary is trash as both her "real" and magical girl self huh, well i won't be sad when she eventually dies.
Nov 19, 2016 10:38 PM

Jan 2015
Hidder said:
Ripple is the only character that i like that's still alive ;-; So sad, i hope she survives.

I'm pretty sure, top speed and Mary are gonna die next episode. And fav is gonna lower the counter again.

Also they didn't show Cranberry's Human form, which raises a lot of questions.
I'm clenching my fists for Ripple. I think she should survive for a long time at least.She is a main character on Mal :D

fateoffate said:
BahamutZero said:

could you elaborate on this?

Weiss punch through the wall and kill Yunael by making a hole in Yuna's body.
When Weiss goes for Minael, SwimSwim stop her by cutting Weiss's hand.

Wow that's actually big changes if you ask me. It would make Winterprison more badass and fight would be more realistic.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ShockedNov 20, 2016 9:52 PM
Nov 19, 2016 11:04 PM

Jan 2015
Such sick episode. More blood spilled and player out. Not to mention that the always smile and positive Sister Nana's friend killed in front of her eyes.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 19, 2016 11:38 PM

Dec 2013
So.... is this still similar to Madoka? Because if it is, I might just go and watch that too I guess...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Nov 20, 2016 12:26 AM

Jun 2010
L-Ryoshi said:
So.... is this still similar to Madoka? Because if it is, I might just go and watch that too I guess...

It was never actually similar to Madoka. It's more similar to something like Severing Crime Edge or Mirai Nikki.
Nov 20, 2016 12:54 AM

Jul 2016
so finally got to see this and damn, rip Winterprison.
it was great to see one of the twins dying tho because they were annoying af and it was a satisfying death. Winterprison's on the other hand was kinda sad. i feel so bad for Sister Nana whereas i feel nothing for the other twin. like i'm just here hoping Cranberry slaughters the rest of the Swim Swim gang just cuz Cranberry was the one who wanted to take down WP.

also i have this bad feeling Top Speed's gonna be next to die. even tho she pregnant and all, i have a feeling she gonna block Ripple from getting killed and die herself cuz it just seems like something she'd do.

regardless, i just hope we can see Hardgore Alice and Cranberry wreck some faces next ep ~
also there's 10 girls left out of the 16. iirc Fav only wanted to drop number to 8 so i'm curious how far the girls who are still alive will go and how low the number will drop.
i'll be happy just as long as Alice and maybe Ripple stay alive ~ and Snow White's a given lol
p3rf3c7ch405Nov 20, 2016 12:59 AM
Nov 20, 2016 2:24 AM

Aug 2013
please not Top Speed, she has a great life and she prob
too..

cant want Snow White & Alice in action
Nov 20, 2016 2:43 AM

Dec 2011
.. i just remembered that all these unnecessary death of random people is just because Top Speed went full retard and ignorant to still bring Ripple to meet Calamity Mary..

Kill Top Speed, please?
Nov 20, 2016 2:47 AM
May 2016
Episode gone crazy. Seems like next episode will be a decisive battle for the last 8. Fav please explain yourself, what are you plotting.
Nov 20, 2016 3:01 AM

Oct 2016
I knew it winterprison will end up getting killed .. and thanks to calamity mary more big shit will going to happen next episode.. cant wait to see cranberry in action
Nov 20, 2016 3:54 AM

Jul 2012
The good always die young. RIP Winterprison.

Damn it Swim Swim. I hope Cranberry hunts you down.

Top Speed and Calamity Mary have triggered 120% death flags though I wont be sad to see the latter go. Ideally, best girl Alice should finish her off this time.
Ga_LaxyNov 20, 2016 3:59 AM
Nov 20, 2016 3:57 AM
Aug 2009
By the way, at this point the only "retired" girl who didn't have her RL appearance shown was Yunaelle. I hope they show later for Minaelle at least, I want to know what do those little bi "angels" look like.

While I'm still quite salty for Nemurin's fate, at this point it seems she was "lucky" to be the first one, at least it she didn't suffer.
Nov 20, 2016 4:18 AM

Apr 2015
RIP Winter Prison... i think she's one of the best fighters among the other magical girl...
i think Top speed gonna die next episode... well, she has that hair style...
also, she's pregnant right?? damn...
Nov 20, 2016 4:31 AM

Jan 2013
L-Ryoshi said:

well madokas magical grill concept is just a steping stone for the bigger plot

what this anime deals with is that if you were to give a person power and just throw them in a monster pit they will probably die due to lack of skill and crap in their pants

so as the tittle siggest "magical grill raising project" this anime is about raising magical grills to be good and strong fighters :)
Nov 20, 2016 5:08 AM

Mar 2014
You see whats getting these girls killed in this last few episodes are their Naivety..and the "meetings" they are having which are later shown as traps. Winter And Sister Fall upon this and now Top Speed and Ripple will pay the price the same price with Mary (Although so many people have already died to Mary's hands with her sniper)
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 20, 2016 5:11 AM
Jun 2012
juicykitten95 said:

well madokas magical grill concept is just a steping stone for the bigger plot

That one don't have magical girls, just little girls being exploited to death by aliens.

Also RIP Winterprison, you were based till your last breath. Love how she was taken out though, through quick witted trickery rather than strength.
Nov 20, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2015
RIP Swin Swin and her team. Cranberry is now interested.

Calamity Mary freaking out with Alice next episode also.
Nov 20, 2016 5:20 AM

May 2015
The showdown between Winterprison and Swim Swim was a bit underwhelming. While I was in awe of Swim Swim's plan (disguising Yunael as Nana), I expected more from the battle. I also didn't like how Winterprison died. That part of the episode left me with a few questions:

1. If Winterprison managed to attack after being stabbed, why did she die because her arm was cut off?
  2. Why didn't Sister Nana go back to help Winterprison? You'd expect her love to make her act irrationally by going back.

I didn't feel much sympathy for Sister Nana but I couldn't help feeling sorry for Minael - and Calamity Mary. She's crazy and evil but quite relatable. Her motives as Calamity Mary match her persona in real life; she's been granted an opportunity to take revenge on the world.

I'm looking forward to Swim Swim's devious acts in the next episode but I'll admit the novelty of her genius and psychopathy has worn off for me.
Nov 20, 2016 5:32 AM

Dec 2007
mewgical said:
I really have to wonder what Swim Swims deal is. She gives up 25 years like it's nothing. She is pretty machiavellian, considering on the fly she decides to attack the other girls while they are trying to save people. I'm going to go out on a limb and say she's dying of an illness and has a very fucked up personality because of it. Either way, she can die soon.
If she were dying of an illness and gave up 25 years of her life, that would be the end of her. Illness is natural, and that would be an incredibly cheap loophole to have.

Rather, she's single-minded. Remember, she's still a child, unlike most of the others who are already out of high school. In her case, she ended up with a terrible role model. Specifically, she idolizes Ruler and seeks to emulate (and eventually surpass) her perception of that idol, who was indeed ruthless and amoral. Whether that qualifies as Machiavellian depends on how you define it. Many define it as simply ruthless and amoral, though Machiavelli himself did not.* Machiavelli's "The Prince" also, for example, required the individual to be deceptive towards his or her followers, something neither Swim Swim nor Ruler ever were. Both were pretty blatant in their disregard for their followers after all, which repudiates a key theme from "The Prince."

Karmafan56 said:
lucas_db said:
There are 10 magical girls now, and Fav wanted to cut them to 8. I wonder what will happen when the next two die. Maybe it has something to do with the next episode's name, with a change of the rules? I can't wait to see what will happen!

Once they get to 8 that lil bastard will probably say it needs to be cut to 1.
Or something to that effect. It's already established that Cranberry is contracted to Fav and merely seeking personal entertainment, which is fighting strong people. As such, there's no way it's going to end when they're down to 8. In fact, it's almost certainly going to get even worse as the next stage starts.

*Actually, he abhorred the entire monarchic system:
ErwinJANov 20, 2016 5:40 AM
Nov 20, 2016 5:59 AM

Feb 2014
It's a shame that Winterprison had to go down the way she did. She was excellent against Cranberry, but sadly, she fell to Swim Swim in the end. Still at least she was able to get Nana safely away, and also kill Yuna as well.

Because of that, Cranberry now wants to find the person responsible of killing Winterprison. I don't see Swim Swim lasting any longer against Cranberry than La Pucelle did. =/

For Top Speed, it's looking very obvious that she's a few months pregnant. Multiple scenes involving her outside of her magical girl form always showed her top-half and never her lower half. Her death flag has risen by the looks of it.

Calamity Mary is just a degrading bitch. She cares more about her precious alcohol than her own husband and daughter. Since her attempts to snipe down Ripple and Top Speed had failed, she turns her attention to shooting down innocent motorists, shooting their cars to bits and also killing bystanders too.

Right now, multiple death flags are up, but I personally predict Mary dying in the next episode. Top Speed and Swim Swim might not be too far behind and, even though we'll end up with 8 magical girls left soon, I doubt the killings will stop at all.
Nov 20, 2016 6:07 AM

Jun 2010
gnerkus said:

1. If Winterprison managed to attack after being stabbed, why did she die because her arm was cut off?

When she was stabbed, she was stabbed in a place where she could still keep fighting with enough adrenaline, (Although, she would have bled out without treatment eventually.)

When her arm was lobbed off, the blood loss became such that she basically went into shock and died.
Nov 20, 2016 6:51 AM

Apr 2015
Nana is practically worse off than Snow right now that I wont be surprised that she will just kill herself. Two betrayed encounters in a row, despite not even being aggressive themselves.

invi cloak is effing OP when used with dirty tactics. reminds me why I seldom play video games nowadays, with people playing not with skill but cheap dirty moves. filthy casuals I swear.

Oh and Alice, she's introduced as immortal right? I might be mad if she dies with dirty tactics as well. She can just stay a magical girl forever.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 20, 2016 7:03 AM

Jun 2013
Dammit! Another great character dies!
Also, can someone please kill Calamity Mary!
Nov 20, 2016 7:21 AM

Apr 2015
I want Ripple to die so bad. Top speed is totally gonna die, but there aren't any obvious death flags to Ripple, meaning more suffering for her when Top Speed dies, even if she is just a *friend*. Please end her suffering!

I bet she will be saved by Snow at her most dire moment. Why is fate so cruel?
kidlat020Nov 20, 2016 7:25 AM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 20, 2016 7:28 AM
Oct 2016
WHAT THE FUCK MAHOU SHOUJO FIGHT IS BEGINING WHY IS THE CRATOR IS SO CRUEL
but i like it the bgm nice BUT THE CHARACTHER IS YANDERE

SakurasouBusters said:
Dammit! Another great character dies!
Also, can someone please kill Calamity Mary!

I A GREE CLAMITY MARY MUST DIE IN HARD WAY

kidlat020 said:
I want Ripple to die so bad. Top speed is totally gonna die, but there aren't any obvious death flags to Ripple, meaning more suffering for her when Top Speed dies, even if she is just a *friend*. Please end her suffering!

I bet she will be saved by Snow at her most dire moment. Why is fate so cruel?

i think ripple and snow white is gonna die last place whit alice

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ShockedNov 20, 2016 9:53 PM
Nov 20, 2016 7:34 AM

Jul 2016
RIP winterprison, they're killing the best characters

felt nothing towards the twin, but I expected them to both die at once

I think nana's going to snap now and kill someone, probably mary
juicykitten95 said:

dunno how alice can die tho

This^

I said this last week but I get a majin buu vibe from her
Nov 20, 2016 8:49 AM

Mar 2015
I'm kinda rooting for calamity mary xD an alcoholic magical girl causing destruction lol
Nov 20, 2016 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
There is literally no story in this anime anymore. Seriously. It is now just Magical girls killing each other for LITERALLY NO REASON. If the point of being a Magical girl was gaining these candies and being the top magical girl, and doing whatever it took to take out competition, then I can understand, but some of these peoples intentions for killing other Magical girls makes ZERO sense.

Ruler just wanted candies and to be number 1 she gets murdered by SwimSwim, now SwimSwim's logic is to kill everyone because that's what ruler would want...So why would you kill Ruler if you wanna be just like her!? ANNOYING.

This fucking anime literally makes you think "Okay which magical girl is going to step up and be the next biggest bitch on the list" Ruler, SwimSwim, Calamity Mary, The Twins, Magicaloid, Cranberry.

Magicaloids death was so stupid, they showed she was basically homeless and then dies...WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MEANINGLESS BACKSTORY!!!! No one felt bad for Magicaloids death.

Basically this show is "Do you like watching Girls kill and beat the shit out of each other?" Yes? Cool this shows for you. No? Drop it immediately.

Also RIP to another awesome character WinterPrison...I hope this will wake a RAGE IN SISTER NANA and she goes Berserk.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

341 by Fn76 »»
Jan 28, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

254 by minimiau »»
Apr 11, 2023 5:11 PM

» Restart is getting an anime!!

mahoushaojiu - Jan 29, 2023

12 by Timcampy »»
Jan 30, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

233 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

204 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 8:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.