Forum Settings
Forums

Is it true that girls in general love effeminate men ?

New
Nov 10, 2016 3:56 AM

Aug 2013
so, like, I saw this picture:

and it's true

since the dawn of time, fathers have always wished for their boys to be strong, manly, reliable and ruggedly handsome

that's the opposite of weak, effeminate, supperficial and baby-face handsome

but it seems like more and more girls prefer that last type

what is happenning ?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 10, 2016 3:57 AM

Jul 2015
It a huge pile of bullshit but I guess trad far-rights would like to believe it.

It's still a good idea to buy a bike and shave your head like a marine to get p0ssy
Nov 10, 2016 4:04 AM

Aug 2013
I want to add a poll and ask girls which one they prefer

how do I do that
Nov 10, 2016 4:05 AM

Jul 2015
Pffft there's probably a button to set up the poll, and feel free to add a [GIRLS ONLY] tag. It will attract every dude but hey, that's the best you can do.
Nov 10, 2016 4:54 AM

Jun 2016
If females didn't like feminine boys then visual kei wouldn't be a thing xD
Nov 10, 2016 4:58 AM

Jan 2015
who cares what women think .......,
Nov 10, 2016 5:17 AM

Apr 2008
Ur idea of msculinity is so stupid tbh n men can be feminine if they want n still be "men". Feminine guys just seem mlre secure of themselves n honest tbh n obv, cute
Nov 10, 2016 5:18 AM

Apr 2013
pretty sure women like all sorts of men. Just depends on the woman.

However you are asking this on mal...and fan girls like dem fem boys/pretty boys...so seams like your looking for confirmation bias. Perhaps you need a reason not to feel bad for still being a virgin...hell I don't know.
Nov 10, 2016 5:20 AM

Aug 2013
angrygirl said:
Ur idea of msculinity is so stupid tbh n men can be feminine if they want n still be "men". Feminine guys just seem mlre secure of themselves n honest tbh n obv, cute

okay, DevIl was right

it was a bad idea to ask for the girls opinion
Nov 10, 2016 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
Tbh the overly masculine man that works loads on gaining muscles and leg day can come off negatively; it can seem like a self obsession with their body I guess?>< Although I do know other girls that are into that sort of thing xD

Personally its nice to get a good balance, still a 'man' but with a caring side which may be considered effeminate from what I've experience guys making fun of other guys for being sweet and cute even though girls can really like it ><
Nov 10, 2016 5:27 AM

Apr 2013
Well since the OP said it, then it must be true.

Worship me girls of mal.
Nov 10, 2016 5:29 AM

Oct 2010
I like strong, reliable, and pretty.
I need the best of both worlds.
Nov 10, 2016 5:30 AM

Apr 2008
Sherlupin said:
angrygirl said:

okay, DevIl was right

it was a bad idea to ask for the girls opinion

Surely your opinion on what women prefer when it comes to how men look matters more than women's opinions on it
Nov 10, 2016 5:39 AM

Aug 2013
Nope women don't want basically a lesbian unless they're lesbians themselves.
Nov 10, 2016 5:54 AM

Apr 2013
Spooks said:
A feminine or young looking guy =/= a woman.

That would be more along the lines of a trans woman...and alot of lesbians wouldn't even date one.
Nov 10, 2016 6:02 AM

Apr 2013
NoToCensorship said:
astrozombie84 said:

That would be more along the lines of a trans woman...and alot of lesbians wouldn't even date one.

Trans woman? What are you talkin' about, little libtard? You are man or woman. It is simply, young lgbtqewrizuyp (net)warrior.

That's a different debate for a different time. Try to stay on topic cuckservative.
Nov 10, 2016 6:07 AM
May 2015
It depends on the man obviously. Some can be subtle about it and others could go all the way to almost look like a girl.
The truth is that it depends from girl to girl and on which kind of person she's attracted to.
For me, if a boy looks like a girl it's a turn off. What's more off putting when the guy acts like a bitchy girl. Like the flamboyant types. It's seriously annoying and it's worse than a guy who dresses in a feminine way but with a normal personality.
Nov 10, 2016 6:15 AM

Feb 2015
Just because you're not stereotypically maskuline means you're weak and superficial? Did you even read what you just wrote?
Nov 10, 2016 6:36 AM

Aug 2013
JonasTheJay said:
Just because you're not stereotypically maskuline means you're weak and superficial? Did you even read what you just wrote?

prove I'm wrong

and why say "stereotypically masculine" ? you can just say masculine you know
Nov 10, 2016 6:39 AM

Jun 2008
No, I don't believe this...

Sure SOME of them might be into that stuff....but I have to believe the majority of girls like men who look like men and act like men.

Just like the majority of men like feminine women who look like women and act like women.
Nov 10, 2016 6:54 AM

Apr 2013
JustALEX said:
No, I don't believe this...

Sure SOME of them might be into that stuff....but I have to believe the majority of girls like men who look like men and act like men.

Just like the majority of men like feminine women who look like women and act like women.

Don't bother...the OP is a retard. He is probably ugly or has bad social skills, and wants to blame his masculinity for not getting laid.
Nov 10, 2016 7:25 AM

Jan 2015
Isn't that just ansian thing? mostly?. I still believe many female on da west still prefer guy with legit chin

la critique de l'intention pure
Nov 10, 2016 7:29 AM

Aug 2013
I don't care about your opinion guys

I'm waiting for a female's answer
Nov 10, 2016 7:36 AM

Apr 2015
It depends on the girl, obviously, but I can confirm that a lot of girls including myself, often do prefer more feminine looking guys as opposed to more traditionally masculine men that we're stereotypically expected to be attracted to. A lot of it has to do with how majestic the female gender is, and so a lot of girls just want a guy who's essentially a girl with a dick.

Although imo the guy in the second pic looks really scary
Nov 10, 2016 7:55 AM

Dec 2012
I don't think I have a preference when it comes to that, I just don't like guys that are too muscle-y, in general I probably prefer slender dudes.

Though, thinking about it, most guys I liked were probably on the more effeminate side of things - might have also been the case because you expect them to be more kind, soft-spoken, sensitive and such as opposed to the "macho player" type.
Nov 10, 2016 7:57 AM

Sep 2016
I think girls like a mix of both. Alpha types are viewed as assholes by most, but really feminine guys are generally considered "friends."

What you gotta do is be a pretty boy with an alpha streak to you, but not be a douchebag. Then dem panties gunna drop.

But then again I've only had one girlfriend throughout my life so this is probably shit advice
Talk shit to me and so help me fucking god, I'll come over there and do absolutely nothing.
Nov 10, 2016 7:59 AM

Sep 2016
NoToCensorship said:
astrozombie84 said:

Trans woman? What are you talkin' about, little libtard? You are man or woman. It is simply, young lgbtqewrizuyp (net)warrior.

HAHA FUCKIN LIBTARDS, I'M SO COOL WITH MY POPULIST VIEWS
Talk shit to me and so help me fucking god, I'll come over there and do absolutely nothing.
Nov 10, 2016 8:00 AM

Mar 2014
Dude, not all girls love Kpop. Lmao.
Hasty generalisation
Nov 10, 2016 8:03 AM

Oct 2014
Man must be a man, not a pussy. One pussy per couple is enough.
Nov 10, 2016 8:11 AM

May 2015
Of course not! As a girl, I can say effeminate men don't look attractive most of the time in my opinion. Sure, I'll be nice to them, but that's only because society expects us to respect everyone. But manly men are definitely more attractive.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Nov 10, 2016 8:22 AM

Sep 2016
NoToCensorship said:
JeremySpokeIn said:

HAHA I AM A BUTTHURTED(AND NOT JUST THE DICKOUS, LOVELY WAY) FAGGOT WHO USE CAMPSLOCK CAUSE MY NONBINARY-FRUIT-GENDER NONSENSE WILL DIE WITH MY LEADERS. DAMN FASCIST! I WANNA CRY AGAIN IN HILLARY'S SHOULDER
NoToCensorship said:
JeremySpokeIn said:

HAHA I AM A BUTTHURTED(AND NOT JUST THE DICKOUS, LOVELY WAY) FAGGOT WHO USE CAMPSLOCK CAUSE MY NONBINARY-FRUIT-GENDER NONSENSE WILL DIE WITH MY LEADERS. DAMN FASCIST! I WANNA CRY AGAIN IN HILLARY'S SHOULDER

You're too much of a pussy to be a fascist, fam. Also fuck hilary, and fuck government, traditional values and people in general. Believe what you want but you aint stepping on my game.
Nov 10, 2016 8:28 AM

Sep 2016
NoToCensorship said:
JeremySpokeIn said:

traditional values and people in general.

You mean the the stronger's right. I can deal with it.

You should take a few xanax and maybe drink with it
Nov 10, 2016 8:36 AM

Sep 2016
NoToCensorship said:
JeremySpokeIn said:

You should take a few xanax and maybe drink with it

Like your mother did while was pregnant?

Wew lad. You sure are great at insults. Go run down your carpeted stairs. Mommy is cooking tater tots again.
Nov 10, 2016 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
astrozombie84 said:
Spooks said:

why would a straight woman want a man that practically looks and acts like a girly girl. Hell even in BL I only like one to be the submissive girly type.

It's like how many straight men want a woman that looks and acts like a man.

and don't remind me of my near dry dating pool.
SpooksNov 10, 2016 8:49 AM
Nov 10, 2016 8:43 AM
Jan 2015
G-Dragon looks ugly in that picture and speaking of kpop idols this one's face and body is my favorite.

Girls who like kpop/visual kei tend to like effeminate men,others not so much
Nov 10, 2016 8:43 AM

Sep 2016
NoToCensorship said:
JeremySpokeIn said:

Wew lad. You sure are great at insults. Go run down your carpeted stairs. Mommy is cooking tater tots again.

Your insults just like your gender, soft and foggy.

Put your hand into your pants and decide what are you already, or the train goes for you too.

I will because I love to masturbate furiously over republicunt butthurt. I don't even have to do something. My existence itself offends you

And

That

Is

D e l i c i o u s
Nov 10, 2016 8:45 AM

Mar 2014
Western women most certainly prefer the left. I don't know what rock you've been hiding under. The few western women who would prefer the right just got a little too immersed into East Asian culture.
Nov 10, 2016 8:46 AM

Oct 2015
Whet is effeminate again lol?!?!?!
Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie!

Nov 10, 2016 8:49 AM

Mar 2014
I don't like any of those two particularly (though I prefer the first one)

What does that make me, a transgender gay man in denial?
NoToCensorship said:
Your insults just like your gender, soft and foggy.

Put your hand into your pants and decide what are you already, or the train goes for you too.
Hi Dave
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 10, 2016 9:15 AM

Mar 2015
idk, all I know is that I love my waifu and she loves me

Comic_Sans said:

What does that make me, a transgender gay man in denial?

yes
Nov 10, 2016 9:15 AM

Apr 2013
Spooks said:
astrozombie84 said:

why would a straight woman want a man that practically looks and acts like a girly girl. Hell even in BL I only like one to be the submissive girly type.

It's like how many straight men want a woman that looks and acts like a man.

and don't remind me of my near dry dating pool.

There are straight guys that like tom boys.
Its the same exact thing.
astrozombie84Nov 10, 2016 9:24 AM
Nov 10, 2016 9:21 AM

Jun 2016
In my case, no. I don't prefer effeminate men. Not particularly fond of baby face types, either.

However, a kind nature would be appreciated.
Nov 10, 2016 9:35 AM

Oct 2015
Preferences depends on the taste of each girl, really.
My friends prefer manly men, with muscles and all, manly as hell. Personally, I think a pretty face would rather be what I'm looking for, with some qualities I like, doesn't need to be really strong or so, since I myself am pretty Alpha and strong xD Also, if I was to date a Mr Universe with a body like Schwarzy's, it would be real weird since I'm so tiny :)
Nov 10, 2016 9:41 AM

Oct 2014
Not everyone's taste is the same. If you cater to what was preferred 50 years ago then that won't help you but if you go by what Tumblr girls seem to like that also won't make you more popular with the ladies. Just be yourself and don't act like a douche. Be the kind of guy that your future girlfriend would want you to be.
Nov 10, 2016 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
Yeah OP, it's like totally true and stuff. All girls have cookie cutter personalities so their opinions and tastes are naturally pretty much the same, and nuance is a foreign concept in reality. LOL, I don't understand people that say that that people are so difficult to understand - at the end of the day, they're all literally the same! Once you realise these things, you can become a successful nu-male with a good conscience! :DD
You are a dumb fruitcake.
Nov 10, 2016 9:47 AM

Feb 2014
wow didnt expect to see gdragon here on mal !!!
but ya girls love kpop idols inc myself but i'd never actually date someone who looked like that lol
Nov 10, 2016 9:48 AM

Jan 2016
There's science backing that statement up so uhm, yeah. Well, quite. To be specific:

Surprisingly, only in the most industrialized and urbanized environments did people hold the well-worn opinion that highly feminine women and highly masculine men are attractive.
ethotNov 10, 2016 9:54 AM
Nov 10, 2016 10:06 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
I do not even have a preference to either, anyway.

Although, he should be kind and not too fixated on his appearance.
Nov 10, 2016 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
I like boys who dress in huge animal costumes and know what the fox says.
Nov 10, 2016 10:22 AM

Nov 2008
I'm............lol Idk....I find myself attracted to several different types.

I don't like that second pic though; he looks WAY too much like a girl.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Yesterday

18 by traed »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

19 by _Nette_ »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

26 by Adnash »»
21 minutes ago

» Why don't boys wear dresses until they start working?

vasipi4946 - Nov 22, 2023

24 by Bruh69XD »»
31 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

31 by Bruh69XD »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.