Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2016 4:00 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Surprising that there is not yet a topic.

This first part recap movie was so nostalgic to watch. I had the same feelings that when I discovered the team for the first time.
Some parts were rushed, but they made a really good work to keep all the important scenes. The OSTs are still on top (Btw I need to download them*-*), especially during the intense parts. And it's always amazing to rewatch this anime. For instance, the moment when Asahi shouted to have the ball was so epic!

Now it's time to the second part! :D
Nov 10, 2016 3:57 AM
Nov 2015
i cant find the movie anywhere ;-; where did you watch it?
Nov 10, 2016 4:48 PM

Feb 2015
kuroyuki10 said:
i cant find the movie anywhere ;-; where did you watch it?

ikr there would be a higher rating if any of the movies were available.
Nov 12, 2016 12:04 AM

Jan 2015
Sakaitsu said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Surprising that there is not yet a topic.

This first part recap movie was so nostalgic to watch. I had the same feelings that when I discovered the team for the first time.
Some parts were rushed, but they made a really good work to keep all the important scenes. The OSTs are still on top (Btw I need to download them*-*), especially during the intense parts. And it's always amazing to rewatch this anime. For instance, the moment when Asahi shouted to have the ball was so epic!

Now it's time to the second part! :D

Where did you watch the Movie 1? :3
Since nothing is available on the internet.
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Nov 12, 2016 1:10 AM

Dec 2012
I watched this movie in vostfr (french subtitles), but I can't remember where I downloaded it.
You can watch them on: Streaming site by searching "HAIKYUU!! - FILMS". I can't find the download links for the moment.

SakaitsuNov 12, 2016 1:24 AM
Nov 14, 2016 8:54 PM

Sep 2013
Ultimatedeath said:

Where did you watch the Movie 1? :3
Since nothing is available on the internet.

If you know/don't mind French, then this one has French subtitles. The 2nd movie is there too.

http://filmvf.ws/haikyuu-movie-1-owari-to-hajimari-vostfr-streaming.html
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Jan 3, 2017 11:16 PM

Oct 2008
I watched this with French subs - between my knowledge of French and Japanese I had 0 problems, which was nice!

If you've watched the series, you really don't need to watch these by any means, especially considering they're impossible to find English subbed. But - if you are determined to watch them then they are mainly just recaps with a couple extra scenes, so if you don't understand 100% of what's being said you're not missing much if you've already seen the series.
Aug 8, 2018 12:47 PM

Feb 2013
Great recap, I missed the Nekoma vs Karasuno game, it was as amazing as I remembered it to be.
Aug 16, 2018 12:10 PM
Aug 2016
I found on russian subs.. I need eng!!
Life is long road to go
Mar 21, 2019 10:49 AM

Feb 2010
still no english subs?
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 2, 2019 12:06 PM
Aug 2016
Well, why not rewatch the anime episodes? The movie is just episodes putted all in 1.
Life is long road to go
Jan 5, 2020 1:30 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty cool recap episode!

Quite a bit of omissions at the start in particular (Episode 1, in particular) but it was very enjoyable and nostalgic nonetheless, so a solid 7/10 from me! Nekoma and their "connections" really are formidable, aren't they? I find it hilarious again how these two teams are so very similar despite being rivals. Or is it because they're rivals lol?

A little new added scene of Kuroi and Kenma practicing to get the one-second delay combo right. It was a really nice addition imo which I don't think was included in the tv series.

Season 1 happens to be my favourite season of the franchise but I reckon I enjoyed the second half (Dateko match being my favourite of the lot, just edging over the second rematch against Oikawa-san's team and Shiratorizawa) more so looking forward to the next recap slightly more!
_MushiRock11_Jan 5, 2020 1:34 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 19, 2020 3:01 PM

Sep 2011
legally, you can find the eng subs on crunchyroll/vrv. only problem is you have to pay for one of those services. other than that, google is your friend.
Jun 18, 2020 7:43 AM

Apr 2014
Daichi: He is surprisingly quiet when he is playing.

Him: ROLLING THUNDER
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Nov 22, 2020 2:29 AM

Aug 2017
I finished the recap movie, its not a good or bad recap, its just bland. Sadly, they cut important character interactions and most of the training. 30 minutes more would have made it much better.

This movie is just a recap of the first 13 episodes of the anime. Here, most differences I could find.

5/10

NurguburuNov 22, 2020 2:32 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 13, 2021 9:35 AM

Mar 2019
Looking at the first minutes after I watched the first season made me understand things better. Glad I watched both recaps.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 30, 12:47 AM

Aug 2018
That was a great recap of something I watched years ago. I'm going to watch the other movie recaps before I start watching Haikyuu!! Season 4.

More topics from this board

» Where to watch

bpmoskau - May 31, 2022

2 by Rickyyy007 »»
May 31, 2022 1:24 PM

» Preview

dmr - Mar 23, 2015

3 by violity »»
Oct 31, 2016 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.