Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2010 7:45 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh-oh-oh, you're on the stage now :)
Goh'Dan
Apr 4, 2010 5:08 PM

Feb 2008
I'm betting Yuri's father was one of the two that died trying to perform the maneuver
May 27, 2010 12:59 AM

Apr 2010
jacobpaige said:
I'm betting Yuri's father was one of the two that died trying to perform the maneuver

Yea I thought the same thing. But knowing what happened to his dad, is he really that cruel to try and kill Layla and Sora? o.O

Sep 4, 2010 6:31 PM

Sep 2008
jacobpaige said:

It... seemed like this was obvious. XD Somehow I thought this way back when they first said Yuri's dad died doing something dangerous onstage. If I'm wrong and have been thinking all along that it was Yuri's dad, then wow, I shall feel very stupid. :P

Great episode again... Sora's training looks so painful! Hope she finds more inspiration and motivation in the next episode... It's easy to see how such rigorous training would wear you down, mentally and physically...
Feb 25, 2013 4:15 PM

Apr 2010
i'd love to believe that Sora has steel abs or the equivalent in some other form of metal for body parts, but being hit square in the chest repeatedly with, what appears to be, a lead ball weighing upwards of 150 lbs and still being able to stand is highly unlikely, veteran performer or not.

it was tough watching this extreme training segment only because this show, up until this point, was flawless for the most part. i really hope the direction and execution of the plot doesn't revolve around a super move or the like and tramples all over the amazing build-up it had. please please please
Aug 22, 2013 2:28 PM

Nov 2011
I bet the Legendary Maneuver is something like a move so intense that it would take a lifetime to accomplish.
Nov 28, 2014 7:34 AM

Feb 2012
i have a very strong feeling that yuri's dad was one of the couple which attempted the maneuver ><

also, felt like i was watching a shounen training ep LOL; since they are training in the mountains.
Oct 17, 2015 9:22 AM

Dec 2012
Woooow I feel for Sora so much right now. This episode just brought back painful memories of the past week. I did too many pull-ups and my arms were too sore to move for days. It just felt like doing simple things like raising my hand drained all of energy I had. I can't even imagine what kind of move this Legendary Great Maneuver is, this show's acrobatics have already blown me away as it is. I bet this is just as painful for Ken though. He desperately wants to watch out for and worry about Sora but the moment he does that, she loses the momentum she needs to become worthy of that move. I still have a bad feeling about all of this and considering that we're not even halfway through, I'm guessing there will be some sort of major consequence to follow suit.

Lol @ the two annoying gossip girls returning-poi. Their nonchalant attitude is amusing though.
Apr 18, 2022 4:29 PM

Aug 2017
I have a feeling that with such a short deadline, we'll see Sora and Layla perform the maneuver by the middle of the show. I thought it was going to be the grand finale, but maybe not? Let's see.

P.S. I hope they trained with their left hands as well, otherwise their body would look really unbalanced...
Feb 11, 8:40 PM

Apr 2016
Thankfully Sora's body is made up of steel so she can go through some truly intense training with just a few bruises xD now I'm intrigued what this maneuver is.
Yuri still doing the most as the villain.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 24 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 4, 2010

7 by Safrichh »»
Feb 27, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

13 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 42 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 15, 2010

5 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 34 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 11, 2009

13 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:54 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 31 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 10, 2009

16 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.