Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2016 7:19 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yes! Meiko carried them to the summit! Mari vs Kate at last!

Oh, and nice work caging that bear too dog. XD
Nov 1, 2016 7:59 PM

Apr 2016
This panel...

I swear Meiko must be half gorilla or something. This was probably the best chapter we have had in a while. We got some amazing ass shots, the Chairman and Mr. Important are finally safe from the bear, and Kate is finally going to reveal her final trump card (she mentions it in chapter 165). I wonder what it is? Revealing the bathroom video of Mari and Kiyoshi seems too risky since Mari can counter that with the yuriboros video, so perhaps Kate's final card are the pictures of Hana and Kiyoshi. Lord knows how everyone will react once they find out about Kiyoshi and Hana.
GreatRequiemNov 2, 2016 3:07 AM
Nov 1, 2016 9:05 PM

Mar 2014
The last page... I hate this, I hate this so much. It makes me so FUCKING ANGRY!!! ARGH!!!!!!! JUST END THIS!

The entire chapter was great, but the cliffhanger, again, just makes me rage. Dammit.
Nov 2, 2016 1:09 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
GreatRequiem said:
This panel...

I swear Meiko must be half gorilla or something. This was probably the best chapter we have had in a while. We got some amazing ass shots, the Chairman and Mr. Important are finally safe from the bear, and Kate is about reveal her final trump card. I wonder what it is? Revealing the bathroom video of Mari and Kiyoshi seems too risky since Mari can counter that with the yuriboros video, so perhaps Kate's final card are the pictures of Hana and Kiyoshi. Lord knows how everyone will react once they find out about Kiyoshi and Hana.

I'm glad you posted that panel. I literally laughed out loud for 10 minutes when I came to that page. I mean look at it. The size of Meiko, the way the other 3 are hanging on to her, their xpression....not to mention Andre's size by this point. While this arc has been going on too long, moments like this make this manga worth all of my time.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 2, 2016 3:15 AM

Dec 2015
She still has something up her sleeve, this shit is never going to end...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 2, 2016 5:17 AM

Mar 2016
What the hell ?? Still didn't play all her cards? .. JUST END THIS ARC ALREADY
Seunghoon my sunflower
Nov 2, 2016 7:00 AM

Feb 2012
Imagine Meiko became as big as Andre.

I think Kate is going to tell everyone that Mari slept with her since she says even she might regret it.
Nov 2, 2016 9:11 AM

Jul 2013
When will this fucking ark end ? dont get me wrong, i'm loving it, but they are draging so much now...
Nov 2, 2016 9:50 AM

Oct 2014
Her trump card is to extend the arc for 20 more chapters.

Literally.
Nov 2, 2016 9:58 AM

Aug 2014
For fuck's sake Kate, just call it quits already!!
Hidder said:
When will this fucking ark end ? dont get me wrong, i'm loving it, but they are draging so much now...
Same here :/
Nov 2, 2016 10:25 AM

Apr 2016
Verumouth said:

Are we all forgetting this panel?

Kate's final trump card has been foreshadowed for quite some time now. And it makes total sense that she's gonna unveil it towards the very end of the match. If anything, this is signaling the end of the the arc. I know people are fatigued from this arc but people should have seen this coming from a mile away. And I have a feeling she is gonna reveal the Hana/Kiyoshi pictures.
GreatRequiemNov 2, 2016 6:50 PM
Nov 2, 2016 12:51 PM

Jul 2013
The chapter was fine until Kate revealed her new trump card. Anyway, considering Prison School volumes tends to end at the chapter who finishes in "8", I predict this finishing at chapter 238 at least.

Still is hilarious how titanic Andre has became, to the point of becoming a human mountain xD

That dog is a total bro too.
Nov 2, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
Meiko walking like a boss.
Nov 2, 2016 5:12 PM

Mar 2016
GreatRequiem said:
Verumouth said:

Kate's final trump card has been foreshadowed for quite some time now. And it makes total sense that she's gonna unveil it towards the very end of the match. If anything, this is signaling the end of the the arc. I know people are fatigued from this arc but people should have seen this happening from a mile away. And I have a feeling she is gonna reveal the Hana/Kiyoshi pictures.

When did this happen ? I didn't even know she had Hana/Kiyoshi pictures , so that means 2 birds with 1 stone .. Can't wait !
Seunghoon my sunflower
Nov 2, 2016 7:19 PM

Apr 2016
Verumouth said:
GreatRequiem said:

Kate's final trump card has been foreshadowed for quite some time now. And it makes total sense that she's gonna unveil it towards the very end of the match. If anything, this is signaling the end of the the arc. I know people are fatigued from this arc but people should have seen this happening from a mile away. And I have a feeling she is gonna reveal the Hana/Kiyoshi pictures.

When did this happen ? I didn't even know she had Hana/Kiyoshi pictures , so that means 2 birds with 1 stone .. Can't wait !

This was chapter 165 right after the yuriboros. Kate revealing the Hana/Kiyoshi pictures is just a prediction but there has been many hints that would make one believe that would be the case. The korean scans for the next chapter will come out in a couple days so we'll find then.
Nov 2, 2016 10:45 PM

May 2015
I actually liked this Chapter!!

What if... that trump card involved Mari's father the chairman doing perverted stuff?! The things that she hated the most about her father (since being a teenager) and maybe that was the cause the Chairman was rushing like a mad man to the school (trying to prevent that exposure to all staff and students)...

joe_g7 said:
She still has something up her sleeve, this shit is never going to end...
She has more goddamn trap cards than a Yu-Gi-Oh! villain!

Verumouth said:
Her trump card is to extend the arc for 1 more volume.
Nov 2, 2016 11:07 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, so Kate still has some sort of ultimate weapon in her sleeves? She just doesn't know when to give up does she?
Nov 3, 2016 12:37 AM

Jun 2016
I dont know if the author is trolling or not.
the exaggeration of the characters is getting too far plus the slow story progress.
I'm disappointed .

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Nov 3, 2016 4:10 AM

Dec 2008
You thought it was over didn't you? You thought it was over! WELL JOKE'S ON YOU! CUZ WE HAVE 50 MORE CHAPTERS PLANNED FOR THIS SHIT ARC! WOO!!! Hope you've packed for the ride!!

I don't know why I keep reading this. I think a part of me hopes every new chapter I read is the end of the arc.
Nov 3, 2016 11:42 AM

Jun 2011
GreatRequiem said:
This panel...

I swear Meiko must be half gorilla or something. This was probably the best chapter we have had in a while. We got some amazing ass shots, the Chairman and Mr. Important are finally safe from the bear, and Kate is finally going to reveal her final trump card (she mentions it in chapter 165). I wonder what it is? Revealing the bathroom video of Mari and Kiyoshi seems too risky since Mari can counter that with the yuriboros video, so perhaps Kate's final card are the pictures of Hana and Kiyoshi. Lord knows how everyone will react once they find out about Kiyoshi and Hana.

Remember the good ol' days when Andre was 'normal' sized?

I miss those days
Nov 3, 2016 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
sarroush said:
You thought it was over didn't you? You thought it was over! WELL JOKE'S ON YOU! CUZ WE HAVE 50 MORE CHAPTERS PLANNED FOR THIS SHIT ARC! WOO!!! Hope you've packed for the ride!!

I don't know why I keep reading this. I think a part of me hopes every new chapter I read is the end of the arc.

Lol I check these discussion threads everytime to see if this arc has ended, don't really care abt getting spoiled. XD

If anything, Grand blue which is pretty similar in humour to PS has replaced it in my weekly routine. Pretty funny and I will recommend it to anyone who is tired of this shit.
Nov 3, 2016 4:52 PM

Oct 2015
They really need to take that dog to South America. What a bro!
Nov 4, 2016 8:14 AM
Apr 2014
Now begins " Are they still on t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶a̶t̶ Meiko ?"
Nov 6, 2016 1:11 AM

Nov 2014
Fudge, this arc will never end.
"Purtroppo non si può tornare nel passato, devi fartene una ragione. Anche se è stato il periodo più bello della nostra vita.. il passato è passato." (Eikichi Onizuka
Nov 7, 2016 11:21 PM

Oct 2013
http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9013/22-233.0/compressed/j013.jpg

beautiful.
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 8, 2016 2:01 AM
Apr 2014
Please just let it be one last ace. Please... I joked about a dozen chapters ago this would not be done by the end of the year. I swear, if this arc finishes and then it goes on a break.... :( Please.

But all in all, I enjoyed this chapter, there was /some/ progression? I think? So now we have...7 people just standing on Andre. Well. Maybe he'll wake up or some shit. Or an earthquake.
Nov 15, 2016 5:49 AM

Jul 2016
I really hope it will end in the very next chapter
Nov 16, 2016 9:07 PM

Dec 2012
GEEZ this arc is too long

Nov 17, 2016 5:24 PM

Jul 2013
I think the manga will end after this arc is finished
Dec 22, 2016 10:54 PM

May 2016
Just when Kate has been driven into a corner, she reveals her ultimate weapon. I suppose that it is another bout of psychological warfare using blackmail from Hanayoshi's cute as hell pics.

Meiko got an upsize xD Seeing how serious they look like after climbing Mt Andre make me laugh even more. This arc will end once they get the dog to come with them to South America!

Mar 23, 2018 12:50 PM

Feb 2011
WTF happened with this serie?
In the beginning Andre seems to be 1,80~1,90 tall, and now looks 5m. ¬_¬
Apr 20, 2018 1:31 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
What is Kate hidden? :/
Great Dog!!!!
Jun 9, 2021 10:05 PM
May 2021
at least chiyo contribution is useful n wonder what another trap kate will use
May 19, 2022 6:17 PM

Mar 2010
Andre became a mountain and Meiko carried the entire team it was beautiful.
Feb 10, 2023 8:02 AM
Oct 2011
GreatRequiem said:
This panel...

Image link is dead
Dec 16, 2023 10:23 AM
Oct 2022
Kate-sama is so smug

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.