Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2016 2:49 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What's wrong, Rio-kun? You finally realize how sweet and lovable a girl Yuna is?

This chapter was really enjoyable because it seems like forever since we had an Inui chapter. Why Sensei has so little to share when it comes to the best character in her manga makes me wonder!

Great chapter. At long last we get to see Inui and his blushes. Also, good looks run in his family. But it seems the romance trouble for the two girls will be going on for a while.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 20, 2016 1:28 PM

Oct 2016
There's already chapter 17? Gosh. I think I better get the Japanese manga. I'm getting more impatient.

We haven't seen Inui that much. Most of the previous chapters are about Yuna, Akari and Rio.

I think Kazu has been ignored for too long.
Oct 29, 2016 3:53 AM
Oct 2016
I think it was way too soon for Rio to start noticing Yuna since their relationship hasn't really been developed and up until the last chapter all they ever talked about when they were together was about his feelings for Akari. Not to mention having him dream about Yuna one chapter after letting go of his feelings for Akari is just rushed and it feels forced to me since Rio hasn't gotten to know Yuna at all and was mainly focused on Akari up until the last chapter. Their relationship has been really disappointing to me.

On the other hand I'm loving how Kazu and Akari are progressing. I think they're absolutely adorable together and I'm so happy Kazu has noticed how he feels! Kazu's older brother was the true MVP of this chapter.
Oct 30, 2016 7:04 PM

Mar 2012
#staystrong akari

i hope this chapter is a sign of inui's development because he's been bland for more than 5 chapters
Oct 30, 2016 9:43 PM

Jun 2011
Did anyone else flip back to the part where Akari asked Inui to the festival after Inui's brother told him about his habit when he lies!? I just thought that was adorably clever
「Icon credit to Milady666 ♡」
Oct 31, 2016 10:36 AM
Apr 2016
I was actually wondering since my primary language is not english, what does it mean when akari ask/say to inui that he is conscious about her?
Then he lies saying "it's not like that" or something etc.
But I was wondering exactly what is the meaning of the discussion.

it means that he knows that akari likes him? and if it is like that:

a) He doesn't want to go with her because he is embarassed/unconfortable to go one on one with her because he doesn't like akari?
b) he likes akari so he would be embarassed for that reason?

also what if the girl he like is not akari? maybe is yuna or maybe some girl related to his brother?

what if his brother will have some sort of role into the relationships that are growing between the characters?

I am wondering because it seems to me too linear for Sensei something like "yep inui likes akari, rio likes yuna, yuppidoo everything is going great!"

Btw yeah I flipped back and I am considering flipping back every chapter just to see if there are more clues xD
Oct 31, 2016 10:39 AM

Oct 2016
I was finally able to read the chapter. Rio is seriously starting to like Yuna-chan. Though I think it's too fast for him to moved on from Akari, I still like it.

I think he's a bit jealous when Yuna known on Kazu's window. Haha! And him lying that Kazu already invited him for the festival. He just won't admit that he wanted to go with her. <3

starcherryx said:
Did anyone else flip back to the part where Akari asked Inui to the festival after Inui's brother told him about his habit when he lies!? I just thought that was adorably clever

Hahaha!!! I did! I had to double check that part as well! I hope we get to see more on Kazu from now on.

But I like how Sakisaka-sensei balanced the chapter for the two pair.

Man I wish this manga get licensed.
Nov 1, 2016 3:58 PM
Jun 2010
Although people are saying that it's too fast for Rio to have gotten over Akari, I think he will fight his feeling for Yuna a couple of more chapters. Yeah, he was realizing his feelings, but there was a sense of struggle within him. If anything, Rio will be acting like a newborn baby unsure of what to do.

I like the fact that Inui was exposed by his brother. Maybe that'll teach him not to lie again, hah xD
Dec 29, 2016 2:22 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I don't think it's too fast regarding Rio, and plus he's not really in love with Yuna yet, he's only conscious because of the dream he had. Otherwise, there are enough reasons for him to like Yuna even if he's not fully aware. Sure all they got close because Rio confided in Yuna about liking Akari, but I think he really respects and envies Yuna for being able to grow and become a person who can speak her mind. I think it's that sincerity that moves Rio. It's not like Rio has any other female friends that's as close to him as Yuna is, and that in itself already puts Yuna at a pretty good situation.

Good luck Akari, doesn't look like Inui doesn't like you, it's just he might be unsure what to do and doesn't really fully understand his feelings towards Akari yet. Although if I were in Akari's situation, I would be incredibly disheartened as well with the recent interactions with Inui...

P.S. the brother is pretty good looking :>
Apr 28, 2019 1:39 PM

Sep 2017
That was such a clever way to end this chapter. Inui is absolutely adorable.
Jan 4, 2022 6:04 PM

Jul 2021
Woah he's finally dreaming about Yuna, I didn't expect this since it's very unusual for a boy to dream about a girl in a shoujo manga. Akari and Inui's relationship is so adorable and seeing Inui protecting from some guy is so cute of him but I feel like he's rejecting Akari eventually because perhaps he saw her and Rio accidental kiss during the rain or otherwise, they would go just the two of them.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2016

6 by SasakiTouha »»
Jun 21, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 48 Discussion

shanimebib - May 19, 2019

9 by HectorBlaze »»
May 15, 2022 10:35 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 27 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 15, 2017

7 by Miwey »»
Mar 4, 2022 7:56 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2016

9 by cassie_aiii »»
Feb 9, 2022 2:28 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 12 Discussion

sheidesu - May 25, 2016

14 by trexmochi »»
Jan 10, 2022 10:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.