Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2016 12:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Akari can't avoid her problems forever.

Awkward chapter. I hope everyone will clear the air soon.
Jun 29, 2016 8:37 AM

Jul 2010
I didn't like the fact that akari and yuna blamed rio for his action... I could totally understand what he did. and akari talked senseless crap to poor rio after that kiss. seems inui doesn't know how to react in this situation, either.
Jun 29, 2016 8:52 AM

Mar 2012
13 chapters only and it's already that mess smh

akari didn't want to be kissed by rio but he kissed her anyway. it's 100% his fault and i'm GLAD they didn't romanticize it (yet)

idk with the inui reaction because i was like ?????? what did he get
Jul 1, 2016 5:29 PM
Mar 2016
I don't really know what to say about this chapter except: Make up your mind to each character. I mean we literally see all of our characters this chap in one big love square. I like love squares but it seems everyone or at least Akari is very distraught. Rio was quite brutally honest, but I give him props for being honest with Yuna, and oh, Yuna I feel really bad for Yuna. The author I think should add a new love interest for her quickly, as I feel like she's stuck in middle lane right now. That to me is quite bad... Rio is too calm this chap and he needed to be more considerate of Yuna.. *She did tell him once that she like him. Inui- I can't read your mind so you need to tell us all what you "know"... That's it.
Jul 5, 2016 1:25 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yeah it's getting really messy. It really sucks to be Akari because she's at a really confused state right now and she's having trouble interacting with the other three. I don't think she's in the wrong at all with her reaction to Rio's kiss since she hasn't been romantically interested in Rio at all and has wanted to keep her mother from thinking too much. If anything, Rio should just confess and be rejected once and for all. But I also understand not wanting to be rejected, but he's already kissed Akari without her permission, it might be better to just confront her. I mean that probably won't make them go back to normal (at least not for awhile), but it's better than the current situation.

As for Yuna, obviously what she said was because she's jealous, so it wasn't annoying or anything. Every character has their flaws, and it's more obvious in this chapter. Although I'm unsure what's up with Inui's awkwardness, he sort of backed away from Akari, and I don't think it's just because of her raising her voice in the hallway with that goukon guy. I think he might've seen Rio kiss Akari. That's what I immediately thought when the two heard a "ring" sound but only a cat walked out. Can't be sure though.
Jul 5, 2016 3:58 AM

Sep 2014
I thought Yuna was the one who picked up that coke and how she was going to spill it on the guy XD

Ugh! Like I said this is soooooo depressing! I want a good ending!!!!
Jul 5, 2016 11:34 AM
Jun 2010
tingy said:
Yeah it's getting really messy. It really sucks to be Akari because she's at a really confused state right now and she's having trouble interacting with the other three. I don't think she's in the wrong at all with her reaction to Rio's kiss since she hasn't been romantically interested in Rio at all and has wanted to keep her mother from thinking too much. If anything, Rio should just confess and be rejected once and for all. But I also understand not wanting to be rejected, but he's already kissed Akari without her permission, it might be better to just confront her. I mean that probably won't make them go back to normal (at least not for awhile), but it's better than the current situation.

As for Yuna, obviously what she said was because she's jealous, so it wasn't annoying or anything. Every character has their flaws, and it's more obvious in this chapter. Although I'm unsure what's up with Inui's awkwardness, he sort of backed away from Akari, and I don't think it's just because of her raising her voice in the hallway with that goukon guy. I think he might've seen Rio kiss Akari. That's what I immediately thought when the two heard a "ring" sound but only a cat walked out. Can't be sure though.

Couldn't have said it better than myself, although I didn't immediately think of Kazu having seen the kiss. It would make much more sense that way because frankly, I didn't get what Kazu & that guy from the goukon got.
Jul 21, 2016 10:39 AM

May 2016
tingy said:

+1
However, I am not so sure about Akari's feelings towards Rio... I mean I also suspected nothing on her part till I re-read the beginning of the 1st chapter - it leaves some doubts (about making everyone happy, getting hurt, smiling and the phone on the ground).

Oh, that Kazu! Just let us into your head already! :)
Apr 27, 2019 6:51 PM

Sep 2017
This is getting messy.
Feb 9, 2022 2:28 AM
Feb 2022
this chapter was honestly a mess

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2016

6 by SasakiTouha »»
Jun 21, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 48 Discussion

shanimebib - May 19, 2019

9 by HectorBlaze »»
May 15, 2022 10:35 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 27 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 15, 2017

7 by Miwey »»
Mar 4, 2022 7:56 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 12 Discussion

sheidesu - May 25, 2016

14 by trexmochi »»
Jan 10, 2022 10:01 PM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 26 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 17, 2017

7 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 4, 2022 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.