Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2016 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ha, that music this episode. Funky.

This special episode gave me the hope feel rather than despair. Of course, there was still some sorrow. Idk how to feel about this overall, better than the other despair episode I guess. Wb Kirigiri :o
Stark700Sep 29, 2016 8:02 AM
Sep 29, 2016 7:58 AM

Nov 2007
No wonder Mirai-hen's final ep. doesn't seem to end yet. IT continues directly from that ep. (not only that, the two main character appears in same arc, as seen in the silhouette of the title).

The despair group came back to normal (as Conan's voice's character's request? wish? as he considers gamer girl important) and helping Mirai-hen group out. Cool battle.

Conan's voice's character vs. animator guy. Everyone in despair group wants to amend for what they did, including animator guy, but doing it in different goals. Despair group invited him back to the group that the program was able to stop. lol @ the two characters with the same voice (or rather the narcissist guy talking to Mirai-hen's main guy one-sided passionately) talk
. The public only knows that the despair group did all this.

ED: "ever free" by hide with Spread Beaver

It seems like detective girl is safe with that pill related to Zetsubou-hen, and Mirai-hen group became staff of the school?!
tsubasaloverSep 29, 2016 10:08 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 29, 2016 7:58 AM

Dec 2008
I FUCKING KNEW IT! I was going to rage so fucking hard BUT OMFG SHE'S BACK!
WAIFU 4 LAIFU IS BACK! I KNEWWW ITTTTT!! THIS MAKES UP FOR EVERYTHING IN FUTURE! I FORGIVE YOU!
10/10 FOR NOW! I'll probably lower it to 8 or 9 when I calm down but omfg. I'm too excited. Seeing class 77 and Kyoko all alive made me so fucking happy.

Never lose hope ;_____; <3
Sep 29, 2016 7:59 AM
Jul 2015
Happy Ending. Loved it 5/5

Sep 29, 2016 8:01 AM

Feb 2013
hahahahah this episode is a joke, it's just a anticlimatic fanservice with destroy everything. All of them are awake, Kyoko is alive, this is pure bullshit.And there's no consequence at all, because of HOPE.

SHAME
brzzcodeSep 29, 2016 8:41 AM
Sep 29, 2016 8:04 AM

Sep 2015
All is redeemed. Kyouko Kirigiri is A L I V E.

CURE W THEORY FTW
NouruninSep 29, 2016 9:54 AM
Sep 29, 2016 8:05 AM
Jul 2013
I already knew there was a catch. Well, at least it was a happy ending.

Still, Kyoko alive??! Was like "what happened? Did Cure W work and stuff or did Izuru/ Hajime do something?"
Sep 29, 2016 8:05 AM

Jul 2016
even though i really liked this episode (mostly because of the class 77th scenes), i cant say im happy.
dr3 sucked in a lot of departments, despair/hope video is still stupid, i dont like that kirigiri got revived at all.
but i knew that would happen, there was no way theyd kill off naegis waifu. and all the retcons... sigh.
this anime could have been a lot better, but we got this hell of a mess. im really dissapointed by this.
rutileSep 29, 2016 8:17 AM
Sep 29, 2016 8:06 AM

Feb 2010
Oh the only one who stays dead is Chiaki while the others are awake, kinda bullshit but i don't care! Kirigiri is alive ;; and everyone got a happy ending! they deserved it, seriously. Overall a good finale, thanks Kodaka!

lucky im not a person who always complains about everything

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Sep 29, 2016 8:10 AM
Jul 2013
roppuri said:
Oh the only one who stays dead is Chiaki while the others are awake, kinda bullshit but i don't care! Kirigiri is alive ;; and everyone got a happy ending overall a good finale thanks Kodaka

Chiaki is still dead..... I was hoping for some freakin' miracle (well we did, Kyoko got revived) but.... nope, still dead, *sigh*

Naegi got out of the dead waifu club
Sep 29, 2016 8:11 AM

Sep 2012
The whole anime was badly written garbage that undermined the ending of DR2 as well as the events prior to DR1 giving us poor explanations of everything. It was a fun and entertaining from a fanservice point of view though and I really enjoyed it, but Juzo, Munakata and Chisa's arc was the only good thing to come out from this.

4/10.
Sep 29, 2016 8:12 AM
Jan 2016
Welp, I guess this episode is pretty good to watch without thinking anything.
Just hope V3 will be a decent game.
Sep 29, 2016 8:15 AM

Feb 2010
equanternal272 said:
Chiaki is still dead..... I was hoping for some freakin' miracle (well we did, Kyoko got revived) but.... nope, still dead, *sigh*

Naegi got out of the dead waifu club

Yeah RIP Chiaki best gamer waifu... you'll be missed.

Oh yeaah haha... Naegi got out, so we can assume Naegiri is canon now? let me guess their children in v3 lol jk.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Sep 29, 2016 8:15 AM

Oct 2011
Everything was going great until Kirigi got Deus-Ex Machina'd. Preferred the focus on DR2 cast even though waking up from the coma could have been explained a bit more (or I missed that part due to insufficient Japanese vocabulary), but things such as the remnants taking responsibility, convincing Mitairai, Naegi becoming headmaster worked well. Episode should have been longer imo, the credits onwards felt rushed. 100% feel like Kirigi needed to stay dead, Naegi should have erected a statue in her honour after becoming headmaster (or even of his entire class) to have a better feeling of conclusion rather than that. Still greatly enjoyed the episode, had my qualms but better than I expected a 25 min finale to be. 9/10 because at least Asahina still lives and there aren't TOO many loose ends. Plus it feels like the end of something huge.
Sep 29, 2016 8:23 AM
Jul 2013
I only have one question: who created AI Chiaki?
Sep 29, 2016 8:38 AM

Oct 2015
Kirigiri Alive ? ...

3/10.

This episode was just the fan service, Kodaka's laughing at us. A big disappointment.

(Sorry for my bad English: /)
DreamyCandySep 29, 2016 8:43 AM
Sep 29, 2016 8:43 AM
Jan 2014
YAY! Kirigiri-san <3 People that are complaining about it, please, GO EXPLODE YOURSELVES! Kirigiri is the best char in Danganronpa series. If she wasn't alive, I would be veeeery frustrated T_T

And OMG! THIS WAS THE BEST POSSIBLE ENDING EVER! I'm very happy ;3 I love happy endings <3

10/10 BEST ENDING EVEEER!
Sep 29, 2016 8:59 AM
Dec 2011
YES!!! Kyouko is alive. But it's sad that Chiaki is still dead.

The best part was when the imposter pretending to be Munakata, LOL.
AP24Sep 29, 2016 9:03 AM
Sep 29, 2016 9:03 AM
Jan 2016
Hack/10. This episode is pure fan service and only fanboy (like me) like it-_-
Sep 29, 2016 9:06 AM

Mar 2014
So does that mean that Bandai Izayoi and Koichi are alive too ?
Welp, at least I know that cast from DR2 is alive so np
Sep 29, 2016 9:13 AM

Dec 2008
EtoileSosso said:
So does that mean that Bandai Izayoi and Koichi are alive too ?
Welp, at least I know that cast from DR2 is alive so np

Very doubtful.

Izayoi got stabbed.
Koichi fell in a giant pit leading god knows where if it didnt squash him to death.
Bandai was poisoned at the start of the game and was dead by the time Seiko tried to give him Cure W.

Also,
People hating on Kyoko being alive and deus-ex'd when the cure w vial was shown in the same scene where Asahina ran to her body. Lol.
Sep 29, 2016 9:13 AM
Dec 2015
Glad to see Hinata and others.
Sep 29, 2016 9:17 AM

Apr 2014
Haven't seen the episode but people will complain regardless if Kirigiri was alive or not
Sep 29, 2016 9:19 AM

Aug 2014
The whole 77th class is alive? Kirigiri is alive? HAHAHAHAHA

This is a joke, right?
Sep 29, 2016 9:25 AM

Feb 2008
Nice fan service ending huh
Sep 29, 2016 9:35 AM
Mar 2016
Where can I watch this episode ?
Sep 29, 2016 9:35 AM

Feb 2008
That doesn't really surprised din't call Hope-hen for nothing, this episode only felt hope for me.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 29, 2016 9:38 AM

Apr 2008
LOOL DAT NAEGI AND KOMAEDA MEETINGS THO~

Ultimate Ghost Whispering Hajime talking with Chiaki. :'D

So apparently Hajime's and the 77th class' lingering memories of Chiaki was how they were able to form the basis of the Chiaki AI.

At least everyone has awaken!

And Naegi is now the Headmaster of Hope's Peak. Kirigiri is alive!!! Hallelujah!

Can't wait for Super Danganronpa 2.5 to be released!
IchiroEXSep 29, 2016 9:43 AM
Sep 29, 2016 9:39 AM

Apr 2016
Absolutely halal
Sep 29, 2016 9:45 AM
Aug 2016
while i'm bit happy Kirigiri is alive. but that was anti-climatic ending. it just a pure fanservice

- There is no Sore wa chigau yo duet. when all class 77 gathered behind Hinazuru i expected all of them will say that, but i guess i expected too much

- random ass future foundation member that can throwing shurikens and shooting fire from their mouth (wrong anime dude)

- I expected the remnant of despair wearing their despair outfit like what they shown in EP.1 Mirai. but why half of them still wearing their old high school uniform?. you are no longer high school student for god sake

- No Monaca conclusion. so she just stays in the space for eternity?

now i expected the new DR 2.5 OVA will tell story about how remnant of despair wrecking shit in their despair days
mat619Sep 29, 2016 10:16 AM
Sep 29, 2016 10:20 AM

Aug 2016
Well, i think i liked that ending, but...
No, actually... it was really neh.
I enjoyed seeing Hinata-kun with heterochromia (because he looks better now ;)) and that Nagito meeting Naegi scene (it was hilarious)... but...
Not only Kirigiri lives for some reason and they didn't even explain, what and how, but it was indeed, fanservice ending.
It was supposed to be the perfect ending, not fanservice crap.
I'm leaving this game and anime series, even though i know there will be another dangan game "New Danganronpa v3", but...
I'm really tired of my favorite characters dying, fanservice and kodaka making fun of us in overall.

5/10
Only because of Mitarai, Hinata and that scene with Naegi and Nagito. Normally i would give it 4/10, which even hurts me to give it, since it was one of my favorite series.

(Or i would play ndrv3, but only for class trials, because this is fun)

Sep 29, 2016 10:25 AM
Aug 2016
Kirigiri is saved by mikan's medecine, I called it !!!
anyway great ending, irs a shame that its all over
Sep 29, 2016 10:25 AM
Sep 2016
The only thing that don't like me is they behavior, because is like they never were Ultimate Despair and don't have kill thousand of people. Ok they have been redeemed but at least they should have been a little traumatized by the experience. C'mon after all they have done they can't be the same kids they were before
Sep 29, 2016 10:34 AM

Aug 2010
DAMN!!!!!!! The hope was wayyyy tooooo strong in this one.

Hagakure totally called the happy ending LMAO. I can't deny it was kinda BS filled but I was smiling throughout the ep :D So much fun seeing class 77 in all their SDR2 personalities and full glory of HINATA IZURU AND KOMAEDA!!! Dat robotic arm :O

Dat meeting with all of them and Naegi. Man he really is a manlet lol. Komaeda and Hinata make him look like a dwarf XD

That Hinata and Nanami talk was sooo sweet :*) So from what I understood we didn't really get who created her. But she was basically created from the combined memory of everyone in class77 and who they wanted to see again the most? Sad when she faded ;_;

Kyouko and all the NG code guys are alive. So Izayoi actually lives?? He'll be so sad when he knows Ruruka's fate :(

Imposter being Munakata was hilarious XD
Sep 29, 2016 10:53 AM

Jun 2011
lol, the score dropped fast O.o

ending was meh but i'm still happy Kirigiri is alive.
Sep 29, 2016 10:56 AM

Apr 2015
That was a cop out of epic proportions. 77th class looks exactly like in DR2 even though those looks were from 2 years ago.

Also, Kodaka. If you don't have the balls to keep Kirigiri dead then don't 'off her in the first place!!
Sep 29, 2016 11:16 AM

Mar 2016
roppuri said:
Oh the only one who stays dead is Chiaki while the others are awake, kinda bullshit but i don't care! Kirigiri is alive ;; and everyone got a happy ending! they deserved it, seriously. Overall a good finale, thanks Kodaka!

Chiaki stayed dead because she's really dead while Nagito, Gundham and the rest of the DR2 cast only died in the simulation. Well, they told in DR2 that their brains burned if they died in the simulation so it's bullshit anyway but it make more sense for them to come back rather than Chiaki who was pierced by dozens of weapons.
Sep 29, 2016 11:20 AM

Jan 2015
Wohoho! Couldn´t help it, but had to watch this episode raw. Kyaaaa!

Wished to watch this at nght, with a feast of cup ramen and popcorn, but I have no money. Blah.

Gundam´s hamsters were alive, and not only that, they had babies! Kyaaaaa!

Komaeda was that tall before? I know he was tall, but that much? Or was it a growth spurt? He is supposed to be severely sick, but now having Hajizuru and Mikan there, he can probably be cured?

I swore that Imposter was faking Togami before, but I was wrong. It seems he arrived at the same time the rest of the 77th class did. And he is still overweight. Thought it was because all of the junk food he ate while in Kibougamine (while trying to avoid the food prepared in there).
By the way, his Imposter ability allows him to also copy the abilities of others to some degree? Because he shoved through that wall of soldiers Munakata style like woah.

Hajizuru was too cool and fast for those FF agents, he didn´t let them even show their abilities.

Munakata looked so hot with that long coat.

Naegi´s character design is not that appealing for me, he looks ok, but that was it. But....having that vest on...hot.

Did I mention I have a clothing fetish? No?

Waiting for the subs to understand how Kirigiri is alive. It doesn´t seem to be the Cure W. Mikan was holding a bottle labeled "Antagonist". Yeah, it might be the bottle tha fell near Asahina, but when was that medicine taken?
Sep 29, 2016 11:22 AM

Aug 2013
Well this episode brings me a huge smile on my face. Damn the only thing that disappoint me was that Chiaki is still dead. :(
Oh well but I'm glad that Kyoko and for some reason I kinda expected to happen because the previous episodes show some flashbacks of the characters who died but for some odd reason they didn't show that Kyoko's death, which leaves me thinking if she was really dead or not but in the end she's alive so I'm glad. :D
Plus Makoto was pretty much wasted in this episode, but the part where he and Hinata made eye contact and nodded at each other was very cool. And seeing the students from class 77 and working together was pretty cool. 8.5 out 10.
Sep 29, 2016 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
I finished the episode right now, I can't really complain much, since there are only few issues I had with it, most of them had to do with the pacing (considering this was 24 minutes long). But was it bad? Nah. I was expecting those to happening, having knowledge of the previous games it was expected for them to be alive. Especially since the ending of DR2 at the epilogue, obviously.

The fact that Kirigiri being alive isn't much of an issue, although it does affect the development of Munakata and Naegi through. Remember, since the episode that she died, Cure W was cock teased pretty much where it was pretty much hidden, which isn't really much a Deux-Ex Machina for me.

I did really liked the ending, although rushed I can admit that, but I did liked the finale because from the 77th class they stated something that from a guy who mentioned it last week, Hope and Despair are compliments, they need one another, essentially. Pretty much.

My only issue is, from what I gathered from the Spanish subs, the Remnants of Despair planned this from the start? So wait, what? Did I got that correctly or no? I thought Tengan was the one that planned this because he was used as a Pawn from Junko, and he was in despair but he still managed to at least try to have a motive to the game, but it does add layers to the killing game as well, is for them to realize that Despair and Hope are compliments to one another. If one doesn't exist, the other doesn't, or if one doesn't exist, it doesn't make people actually human. So to speak.

Regardless it was a pretty nice finale, and well I don't really mind it in all honesty.

I'll give it an 8/10 overall personally, in the end.
Sep 29, 2016 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
Artak75 said:
roppuri said:

Chiaki stayed dead because she's really dead while Nagito, Gundham and the rest of the DR2 cast only died in the simulation. Well, they told in DR2 that their brains burned if they died in the simulation so it's bullshit anyway but it make more sense for them to come back rather than Chiaki who was pierced by dozens of weapons.

Weren't they moreso in a coma and that they can possibly wake up, but that takes a lot? From what I remember.
Sep 29, 2016 11:28 AM

Mar 2016
I don't know what to say about this episode. While I really enjoyed the part with the comeback of the DR2 cast, I think this anime has a problem.

Overall, Danganronpa 3 hasn't been a bad anime (there were some great episodes) but more an anime who shouldn't exist. I mean, all that happened in the side future was done for nothing. Tengan, with his stupid scheme, planned to make the heads of the FF kill themselves to force Mitarai to use his Hope video. But Mitarai's brainwash video was actually bullshit, he didn't even launch it and so all the heads of the greatest force of revolution against despair in the world died for absolutely NOTHING AT ALL. The only good thing that came out of this is that Yukizome died.
And again, Kirigiri come back out of nowhere with a stupid plot twist.

I really wanted to like DR3 , in fact, I really enjoyed the first half of the anime but the ending so much fucked up the story that I will have to give it a 7/10. This was not a good conclusion for the Hope's Peak arc of Danganronpa.

But well, let's all get on the hype train for the real Danganronpa 3 who will be out in Japan next January. Let Nagito give us hope for a quick localization here.
Sep 29, 2016 11:34 AM

May 2016
Yep...So no plot twist after all...Everything went like some people had guessed...The mastermind really ended up being Tengan and his reason really was that bullshit that came out of Naegi's mouth, was the killing really necessary then?...And I knew Kyoko would return because of magic bottle, I don't know how I feel about that though...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Sep 29, 2016 11:38 AM

Mar 2015
Artak75 said:
I don't know what to say about this episode. While I really enjoyed the part with the comeback of the DR2 cast, I think this anime has a problem.

Overall, Danganronpa 3 hasn't been a bad anime (there were some great episodes) but more an anime who shouldn't exist. I mean, all that happened in the side future was done for nothing. Tengan, with his stupid scheme, planned to make the heads of the FF kill themselves to force Mitarai to use his Hope video. But Mitarai's brainwash video was actually bullshit, he didn't even launch it and so all the heads of the greatest force of revolution against despair in the world died for absolutely NOTHING AT ALL. The only good thing that came out of this is that Yukizome died.

I really wanted to like DR3 , in fact, I really enjoyed the first half of the anime but the ending so much fucked up the story that I will have to give it a 7/10. This was not a good conclusion for the Hope's Peak arc of Danganronpa.

But well, let's all get on the hype train for the real Danganronpa 3 who will be out in Japan next January. Let Nagito give us hope for a quick localization here.

Tengan chose to what what he did because the FF was corrupt and his faction within it was losing power quickly

Basically, you had Tengan, Gozu and Mitarai on one side

Bandai, Miaya and Kizakura being neutral in general

And Munakata with Yukizome, Sakakura and Seiko, with Izayoi and Ruruka doing their own thing trying to defect

The FF was a complete mess and this was obvious. Tengan's goal was to purge it to the ground so Mitarai's hope could shine but in the end he, like Munakata, were being manipulated by Yukizome, who was a despair, and basically orchestrated the fall

HyperL said:
Yep...So no plot twist after all...Everything went like some people had guessed...The mastermind really ended up being Tengan and his reason really was that bullshit that came out of Naegi's mouth, was the killing really necessary then?...And I knew Kyoko would return because of magic bottle, I don't know how I feel about that though...

I think what Junko says at the end of episode 12 is more relevant than to what Naegi comes up with, try rewatching that
Sep 29, 2016 11:44 AM

Dec 2015
ILMAO WTF WITH THIS ENDING!!!
hack/10

KODAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepsi_DoggoSep 29, 2016 11:51 AM
Sep 29, 2016 11:44 AM

Aug 2016
I AM GOING TO BE HONEST HERE WATCHING THIS I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT LOGIC !!
I MEAN WOW I FEEL SO HAPPY RN AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS FOR ME.
DANGANRONPA GAVE MY ALOT OF HAPPINESS (And Despair) AND SEEING THIS FLUFFY HAPPY ENDING THAT MAKES LITTLE SENSE I DON'T EVEN CARE I LOVED IT <333
THERE WERE SOME MANY GREAT MOMENTS (WHEN KOMAEDA MEET NAEGI OMG THAT WAS MY FAVORITE) THAT I LAUGHED AT SO MUCH. KIRIGIRI IS ALIVE LIKE EVERYONE WANTED AND THE ANTAGONIST MEDICINE MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH AND EVERYONE FROM DANAGNRONPA 2 IS ALIVE ASWELL (Except Chiaki but..thats ok she lives on in my heart) AND IT WAS JUST ALL ONE HAPPY PARTY WHICH I WILL NEVER FORGET !!! And it is making me even more excited for Danganronpa V3! I wanted to see anwsers just as much as everyone else but seeing this right now for the first time..it just made me forget about the plotholes and I just sat there smiling at my monitor like and idiot
10/10 BEST ENDING FOR ME I AM FOREVER FILLED WITH JOY I ONLY WISHED IT LASTED LONGER
AND MABEY HAD SOME ANWSERS WE WANTED BUT LIKE I SAID I AM TO HAPPY TO WORRY ABOUT THAT NOW.
(I saw how most of the comments here were a little negative and I understand what they mean and all but I just wanted to share the happiness I am feeling right in this moment ^^)
Sep 29, 2016 11:48 AM

Sep 2012
Great ending. Nice to see the D2 cast again and to see Naegi as the headmaster of the new hope school with everyone relating to the D1 cast rebuilding it. Overall, I enjoyed Danganronpa 3 very much.
Sep 29, 2016 11:51 AM
Aug 2016
damn after saw class all of 77 awake and look excactly like in DR2. i started to think Dangan island is the real canon ending for DR2

can you imagine how awkward when they wake up? like Saionji must be pissed found out she was killed by Mikan, Mahiru had to explain about the whole twillight case, and obviously Nagito has much to explain
Sep 29, 2016 11:52 AM

May 2016
MightyM16 said:
Artak75 said:

Tengan chose to what what he did because the FF was corrupt and his faction within it was losing power quickly

Basically, you had Tengan, Gozu and Mitarai on one side

Bandai, Miaya and Kizakura being neutral in general

And Munakata with Yukizome, Sakakura and Seiko, with Izayoi and Ruruka doing their own thing trying to defect

The FF was a complete mess and this was obvious. Tengan's goal was to purge it to the ground so Mitarai's hope could shine but in the end he, like Munakata, were being manipulated by Yukizome, who was a despair, and basically orchestrated the fall

HyperL said:

I think what Junko says at the end of episode 12 is more relevant than to what Naegi comes up with, try rewatching that

Junko just resumed what Naegi said and added that Tengan has always gonne with crazy ideas (like the Kamukura project) for the sake of hope...Basically, Tengan was as much of an extremist as the others (Munakata with killing everyone, Mitarai with Hope video)...
HyperLSep 29, 2016 11:58 AM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Sep 29, 2016 12:09 PM

Dec 2012
Great ending for this two season. I didn't expect to see the 77th class, but I really liked how it was done. Seeing them with Naegi and the other characters of the first season created a stronger link between all the seasons.
I'm a little disappointed that Kirigiri is back even If I knew it will happen.

Danganronpa 3 is really a great show especially if you compare it to the first season. I'm looking forward to play to the new game :)
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» About Kirigiri (spoilers from Hope ep)

Dragon - Sep 29, 2016

30 by Apratim »»
Apr 11, 2022 10:20 AM

» Unrelated, but what the heck is the watch orders for these?

IssyBoy - Feb 20, 2022

9 by BanzaiAlex »»
Feb 20, 2022 11:22 PM

» Why do none of the characters care about Mitarai's hope brainwashing attempt getting people killed?

Chikipichi - May 27, 2020

1 by removed-user »»
Jun 6, 2020 8:49 PM

» Who are your Favorite Characters? ( 1 2 )

TehSnawn - Sep 30, 2016

53 by Mewra »»
Jan 28, 2020 4:52 PM

» Chronological order of Danganronpa franchise

SuiNoByakko - Jan 7, 2018

4 by miyumi »»
Mar 24, 2018 10:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.