Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 7, 2016 10:08 AM

Aug 2016
Ghostini said:
I'm getting tired of half these fodder Spriggan. Time to move on to Lacade, August and Eileen already.

Guessing Gray will do something reckless and Juvia will pull him back to his senses. Hopefully he ends up speeding up the process of Natsu's etherious form though.

I'm not expecting much from Larcade. Pretty sure he won't stand a chance against Acnologia. Also, he isn't hyped up to be that much above the regular 12, just that his nature of magic is completely different. August and Irene are way above though.
Sep 7, 2016 3:16 PM

Dec 2013
So Brandish's hair is confirmed green or was it already reveal prior to this chapter. (Excluding fan art/Color)
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 7, 2016 5:06 PM

Jan 2012
Benphyre said:
So Brandish's hair is confirmed green or was it already reveal prior to this chapter. (Excluding fan art/Color)

Been confirmed awhile now. She was on a previous volume cover.
Sep 8, 2016 8:47 AM
Apr 2016
Geekwoglasses said:
Ghostini said:
I'm getting tired of half these fodder Spriggan. Time to move on to Lacade, August and Eileen already.

Guessing Gray will do something reckless and Juvia will pull him back to his senses. Hopefully he ends up speeding up the process of Natsu's etherious form though.

I'm not expecting much from Larcade. Pretty sure he won't stand a chance against Acnologia. Also, he isn't hyped up to be that much above the regular 12, just that his nature of magic is completely different. August and Irene are way above though.

No, he is a dragneel and we all know Hiro wanks Dragneels and Scarlets.

This means the only Spriggans who's not gonna get fodderized are Eileen and Larcade

I'm honestly worried about August's fate now, hope he doesn't get Serena'd (i.e too strong, we already have 2 strong wanked characters i.e -Eileen & Larcade- here; so lets get rid of him by Acno or by some backstabbing; I honestly think Eileen is gonna backstab)
frostmournSep 8, 2016 8:51 AM
Sep 8, 2016 9:07 AM

Aug 2016
frostmourn said:
Geekwoglasses said:

No, he is a dragneel and we all know Hiro wanks Dragneels and Scarlets.

This means the only Spriggans who's not gonna get fodderized are Eileen and Larcade

I'm honestly worried about August's fate now, hope he doesn't get Serena'd (i.e too strong, we already have 2 strong wanked characters i.e -Eileen & Larcade- here; so lets get rid of him by Acno or by some backstabbing; I honestly think Eileen is gonna backstab)

Fair enough.

I'm worried for August too but hopefully Mashima does the top three right.
Sep 8, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2016
dat ending gave me chills doe but mashima was once again biggest troll and told us some1 would "die" soon and now 1 chapter later she got revived
mietojatinustaSep 13, 2016 9:39 AM
Sep 8, 2016 11:56 AM
Nov 2015
No even anticipating anything special when it comes to Gray and Natsu, they'll just brawl and suddenly friendship happens, we get some speech about the guild or whatever and they make up, somehow Natsu will magically survive, even if Zeref dies and I don't even know why... Why is it so hard to kill of main characters for them? It's not like I want them to die, though Juvia has been nothing else but "Gray sama, Juvia loves Gray sama!" while literally in no way benefiting the story, but still, if you decide to kill off someone, let them actually die, that way you don't betray your fans. Or is that really the only way they can bring any kind of compelling, emotional storytelling?
Sep 8, 2016 10:50 PM

Mar 2015
Most stupid chapter. 2 Spriggans defeated so easily. I knew Juvia wont die but the way Hiro saves Juvia is a let down. Decreased overall score from 7 to 6/10.

1.7/5
Sep 17, 2016 5:36 PM

Sep 2010
I guess Mashima wants me to read his shitty manga until the very end. lol it only took 1 chapter to bring back the best gurl haha. xD

Still 5/10 for the manga though.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 18, 2016 10:43 AM

Aug 2016
Roloko said:
I guess Mashima wants me to read his shitty manga until the very end. lol it only took 1 chapter to bring back the best gurl haha. xD

Who is your best girl?
Sep 18, 2016 7:46 PM

Sep 2010
Geekwoglasses said:
Roloko said:

Who is your best girl?

Juvia duh xD the only reason for reading this since the 7 year time skip I loved her since her first introduction. Well Ultear used to be the second best mostly for fap material, but now I can't fap to saggy tits and ass can I?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 25, 2016 6:57 AM

May 2010
Wow so cheap. You kill a character, and then bring them back to life, destroying any sort of feels we felt. I don't like Juvia (I have wrote a lot about this before. I used to like her but close to tenroujima arc, or even before that, I started turning bitter to her. And I started disliking her for real when Gray rejected her but she ignored it) but I found her sacrifice pretty touching.

Anyways, the pairing is canon now thanks to some survival guilt+tons of pestering. Meh. What a bad message this manga has.
Sep 25, 2016 7:56 AM

Aug 2016
TragicRomance said:
Wow so cheap. You kill a character, and then bring them back to life, destroying any sort of feels we felt. I don't like Juvia (I have wrote a lot about this before. I used to like her but close to tenroujima arc, or even before that, I started turning bitter to her. And I started disliking her for real when Gray rejected her but she ignored it) but I found her sacrifice pretty touching.

Anyways, the pairing is canon now thanks to some survival guilt+tons of pestering. Meh. What a bad message this manga has.

Are you surprised though? There have been so many fake deaths in this arc :/
Sep 25, 2016 8:56 AM

May 2010
Geekwoglasses said:
TragicRomance said:

Are you surprised though? There have been so many fake deaths in this arc :/

Not surprised at all about the revival at least. Okay maybe I expected her to revive a bit later in the arc? like at least 5-10 chapters. There's a thing called building-up drama and Mashima didn't even bother using that. He loves Gruvia way too much for his own goodness. It's like he used that just as an excuse to make Gray return her feelings to avoid causing as much fandom drama as he could. I mean, come on, take a few risks. But nah, he had to revive her right after because his beloved water mage suffered so much and the poor author heart couldn't take it. I might have come to at least expect Gruvia if the revival+reunion drama was well-done despite disliking it, but nah.
Sep 30, 2016 12:54 AM

Jan 2016
500 Chapter!! :3

Lots of things happened, but, milestone chapter. Tbh i did scream of joy that Juvia is alright..but so soon by not wait atleast 1 more chapter.. ! get the exciting up..
Everyone is at struggle with the opponent, the Strauss Siblings, Sabertooth and everyone else. Neinhart showed up acting all, Natsu (you golden champ) just straight punched Neinhart, while Dimaria still out for blood, and dont think this won't end well with Brandish..but biggest concern is that Gray too after totally owned Invel and his (indestructible) armor, he's learned Natsu is END!

I Fired up for next Chapter!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 7, 2016 5:05 AM

Dec 2015
The END bomb has finally detonated.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 11, 2016 3:50 PM

Feb 2015
Damn, that finishing move by Gray was insane. I wonder what Gray will do, now that he knows the true identity of E.N.D..
Oct 18, 2016 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
These past few chapters have been absolute garbage...Mashima's writing has been dubious for as far as my memory can grasp, but this is descending to some Bleach levels of writing. Wow.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
May 11, 2017 7:02 AM

Dec 2014
Juvia lives s...Yes Gray finally knows Natsu true identity...oooh this is looking good
Aug 27, 2017 3:08 PM

Oct 2015
Finally I'm on 500 thank god, that was a long ass chapter but it was worth it especially at the end With THE END reveal. I wonder what Gray will do now that he knows Natsu is END himself.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 15, 2018 11:10 AM

Feb 2013
Juvia is alive, I'm glad Wendy found her.
Gray found out the truth about E.N.D.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.