Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 4, 2016 4:36 PM

Jan 2009
Bushishi said:
*facepalms* "Death isn't even a PUNISHMENT for you"...That translates as, "being killed isn't punishing enough for you".

*shrug* It's the official translation, not mine. And there are 23629 different explanations of this line which do not include body-snatching.

Don't you think you're trying to reverse-justify your knowledge? To someone who does not have this knowledge, this is insufficient to conclude body-snatching going on.
Sep 4, 2016 4:38 PM
Sep 2016
[quote=Verifax message=47633307]
Smudy said:
Mentar said:

Do you mean the "Death isn't even a punishment for you" line? Waaaaaay too unspecific to hint anything to any viewer unfamiliar with the novel. If anything, I'd rather argue the opposite, because Puck was mentioning that they'd only live for a few decades, which doesn't mesh with "switching to a new host" pseudo-immortality themes.

''Subaru's'' laugh. Nowhere near confirmed, but it does give the impression that Betelgeuse took over his body before he died.

How, does that give that impression at all? It was meant to highlight something far more important. That Subaru hated himself, and was mocking himself with that laugh.

Death is a punishment if it's permanent, and it's equally bad for both a long living spirit or a short living human. That line was as specific as it gets that Betelgeuse is somehow an exception. Which could only mean he somehow ressurects or that he doesn't give a shit about dying at any given time.

Even if you totally ignore that line from way back. All the Gospel foreshadowing last episode should've hinted that Subaru would lose it soon thanks to that book which happened to belong to Sloth.[/quote

I forgot, was there a line the other characters said about the gospel being actually cursed? I do remember that they lost their shiz though.

Also, "death isn't a punishment for you" COULD translate as, "you deserve a punishment WAY worse than death".
Sep 4, 2016 4:39 PM

Jul 2016
Revert67 said:
Mentar said:

If you're referring to the other "fingers": Why would this indicate possession? They existed _and fought_ independent of Betelgeuse in the past. A more logical explanation would be that they're simply other "sins" who are just as wack as Betelgeuse.

Well, but they did use the "Authority of Sloth: Unseen Hands" and had the same mannerism and way of speaking Betelgeuse had. While there might be more interpretations it is at least heavily implied that they are in fact Betelgeuse.

They also lost the same book(Gospel) to Subaru btw.
Sep 4, 2016 4:39 PM

Jan 2009
Revert67 said:
Well, but they did use the "Authority of Sloth: Unseen Hands" and had the same mannerism and way of speaking Betelgeuse had. While there might be more interpretations it is at least heavily implied that they are in fact Betelgeuse.

Er, no? It does not? Why would it be unexpected to believe that members of a religious cult do not have similar magical abilities?

Also, not just Betelgeuse used the Unseen Hands, but also Romanee-Conti. I see no reason to believe that the other fingers _who were fighting simultaneously_ were all instances of Betelgeuse. Makes no sense at all.
Sep 4, 2016 4:40 PM

Sep 2013
Wouldn't be surprised if it so happened that Subaru wouldn't die by Rem showing up or something like that and then somehow getting his body back, especially because there's only 2 episodes left. Also kind of dislike that Petelguese is back but then again, it would be anti-climatic if he had died off the last episode.
Sep 4, 2016 4:40 PM
Sep 2016
Mentar said:
Bushishi said:
*facepalms* "Death isn't even a PUNISHMENT for you"...That translates as, "being killed isn't punishing enough for you".

*shrug* It's the official translation, not mine. And there are 23629 different explanations of this line which do not include body-snatching.

Don't you think you're trying to reverse-justify your knowledge? To someone who does not have this knowledge, this is insufficient to conclude body-snatching going on.

*facepalms again*...I'm sorry if I caused a misunderstanding, but I NEVER said anything about it being the official translation, just what that kind of line means once you SIMPLIFY it.

In a fantasy world where almost anything is possible, "death is not a punishment for you" can easily ALSO translate as, "you're gonna comeback" or something.

Also, what does reverse-justify mean?
Sep 4, 2016 4:48 PM

Dec 2013
That ending was really wtf. But I still couldn't help but to laugh seeing Subaru acting like beetle juice.

Those trap tears ;_;
Sep 4, 2016 4:52 PM

Jan 2009
Bushishi said:

I'll try to explain.

It means that you have special knowledge about something, and you point at observations which fit with your knowledge. However, _without_ this special knowledge, the observations are unclear and cannot lead the viewer to the conclusion.

Or, in simpler terms: If you know the story and Betelgeuse's ability to body-snatch, it's possible to pick up "foreboding" lines like "Death no punishment". But if you do NOT know the story, body-snatching is only one of many many other possible interpretations of this quote. And to be honest, not a very likely one at all.

I suspect that this is why people with novel/summary knowledge seem to enjoy the show much more than "uninitiated" viewers like me.
Sep 4, 2016 4:52 PM

Jul 2016
His mind was trembling indeed... O_o

Sep 4, 2016 4:54 PM

Jul 2016
FrozenSheep said:
His mind was trembling indeed... O_o

That's what Subaru gets for acting coy! Who knows he might even use a gospel as a coaster in the future too!
Sep 4, 2016 4:55 PM
Sep 2016
Mentar said:
Bushishi said:

I'll try to explain.

It means that you have special knowledge about something, and you point at observations which fit with your knowledge. However, _without_ this special knowledge, the observations are unclear and cannot lead the viewer to the conclusion.

Or, in simpler terms: If you know the story and Betelgeuse's ability to body-snatch, it's possible to pick up "foreboding" lines like "Death no punishment". But if you do NOT know the story, body-snatching is only one of many many other possible interpretations of this quote. And to be honest, not a very likely one at all.

I suspect that this is why people with novel/summary knowledge seem to enjoy the show much more than "uninitiated" viewers like me.

*shrugs* It is still a good POSSIBILITY (since no one knows the full extent of Beetlejuice's power) that that's what Puck's line about punishment was referring to.

And actually many of us, "uninitiated" viewers are enjoying the anime like hell.
Sep 4, 2016 4:58 PM
Oct 2012
ah yes that feeling when you have to wait another week....
Sep 4, 2016 5:02 PM

Jan 2013
Fuck you beetlejuice
Sep 4, 2016 5:03 PM

Mar 2014
When you thought there will be happy ending after all of this crazy thing, but then they like "Oh wait, let me give you another bad ending haha".

Restart again, don't know where his last checkpoint tho. Haha.

Can't wait to see next episode!
Sep 4, 2016 5:04 PM

Apr 2014
Mentar said:

If you're referring to the other "fingers": Why would this indicate possession? They existed _and fought_ independent of Betelgeuse in the past.

If that's the case then why did one of the fingers believe they had the gospel with them last episode? It's the part at exact 17:45.
Sep 4, 2016 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
Well, i was never close to tearing up but i was so immersed into this episode. The VA's are really just too amazing. The visuals were spectacular as well. I'm generally curious as to what Ferris did to Subaru when he asked him to kill him... Since we didn't actually get to see him do anything but just heard a sound effect... Only thing i can think of is he snapped his neck really...

Ferris btw, he died and used his ability to revive... they cut that part out of the anime.

Sep 4, 2016 5:09 PM
Aug 2016
Beetlejuice is truly diligent... My brain trembles ...
Sep 4, 2016 5:12 PM
Dec 2013
Was ok, why is every finger the same personality? So boring.

If it wasn't for the cliffhangers and that epic episode ending (was it 15?) I would have stopped watching.

There's only so many times you can pull off this repetitive drama.
Sep 4, 2016 5:12 PM

Mar 2010
Bushishi said:
Mentar said:

A hallucinating and dying Subaru laughing while he isn't unsure whether or not it's him laughing is evidence for "possession shiz"? Sorry, I'm calling shenanigans.

If you're referring to the other "fingers": Why would this indicate possession? They existed _and fought_ independent of Betelgeuse in the past. A more logical explanation would be that they're simply other "sins" who are just as wack as Betelgeuse.

Probably my brain operates differently to this show's writer. And this time, I was trying very hard NOT to spoil myself with summaries. I generally love mystery shows like this, and with original shows, I generally have an excellent track record in following and predicting developments. But Zero is _very_ incoherent to me.

Yeah, it wasn't completely clear whether Subaru was just being batshit-crazy or it was possession. Could've been either one.

Oh, and continue your track record of NOT spoiling stuff. I'm jealous.

Cmon guys he was clearly possessed. He's even introduces himself as Betelgeuse and acts like and every other Finger we have seen. These aren't the questions you should be asking at this point.
Sep 4, 2016 5:17 PM

Dec 2015
knew it was coming since he hasn't died in awhile
Sep 4, 2016 5:20 PM

Feb 2016
_Hans_ said:
Zethorax said:

Nope. That's just you're interpretation,I'm not saying it's wrong but it's unlikely.

I think she was crying,mainly because of 3 reasons. Reason 1 and 2 being most likely.

1. The villagers,a majority of them are dead. We all know Emilia is a softy and seeing people she was meant to protect dead or suffering, broke her.

2.She killed someone. We have not seen Emilia kill anyone throughout the anime. This might be the first time she does and it messed with her.

3.Overwhelmed. Everything happened so fast,she was helpless to stop it even though she had prior knowledge of it.She was just overwhelmed by everything and cried.

The villagers still didn't acknowledge her. Look at their faces,some were discontent. No one cheered. They clearly still blamed her for what occurred. So no,they still see her as an evil half elf,it would take more than killing one member of the witches cult to convince them otherwise.

You're overthinking it. Im not downplaying ur interpretation but you seem to be reaching when its quite simple what happened in that moment. She is a victim of racism and finally had her moment free from it

Fappa explained it better than I could

"It’s somewhat crazy but also nice to see that Emilia doesn’t hesitate to kill once it’s directed at the right people. I love the moment after everything is done and Emilia witnesses the gazes of the people around her. This time it’s not because of resentment, no, they are gazes of gratitude. This was needed to spark something within the villagers and to make them realize that she’s the one protecting them. I can only imagine the emotions that must go through Emilia. I mean she has been the victim of racism and resentment her entire life or so it seems like. For her to have this tiny moment must be really overwhelming. The girl who is known to us for all her good will proves her innocent stance by killing someone, quite the irony."

A moment free from racism and then you cry about it? Discrimination is not that simple. Emilia has been helping people her entire life,whether they accept her or not she did not care. She was still seen as a despicable half elf,look at the faces of the people. They look at her with scorn,so the tears weren't for a freedom of discrimination that she was subjected to HER WHOLE life. Highly unlikely.

Even in that short moment,some saw her as an evil half elf. "It's all her fault my family is dead. They were looking for her anyway,damn half elf" etc
ZethoraxSep 4, 2016 5:24 PM
Sep 4, 2016 5:21 PM

Mar 2011
Ok, next time won't read previous comments, darn it I was spoiled.

That ending is just fine. It came to this sadly...
Sep 4, 2016 5:26 PM

May 2011
Smudy said:
RockerXD said:
my reaction when Emilia shows up

No mic skills
Shoved down our throats
And buries over as fuck girls like Rem

As a WWE watcher, this is actually hilarious.

REM FOR WWE CHAMPION (Waifu Wars Entertainment)
Sep 4, 2016 5:27 PM

Apr 2013
No word it was absolutely amazing. That ending though Gooooosh I want the next 2 episodes right NOW!! DO ME THIS FABOR WHITE FOX PLIIIIIZ
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Sep 4, 2016 5:28 PM

Feb 2016
UnicornBeef said:
Wouldn't be surprised if it so happened that Subaru wouldn't die by Rem showing up or something like that and then somehow getting his body back, especially because there's only 2 episodes left. Also kind of dislike that Petelguese is back but then again, it would be anti-climatic if he had died off the last episode.

I feel bad things regarding Rem,the letter she was suppose to send was blank.....A blank letter in this world means war,she would send that on purpose. Something happened to them,something bad.
Sep 4, 2016 5:30 PM

May 2010
Too bad for Barusu I guess. Didn't expect that he would get killed now, but since he did - I'm pretty sure that the time of his reset will conveniently change to after their fight with white whales. At least it better do, I don't want to suffer through that one more time lol.

Also I'm really sad that Betelgeuse didn't die (of course he didn't :/). I freaking hate his guts.
Sep 4, 2016 5:32 PM
Sep 2016
kayTheFalcon said:
Ok, next time won't read previous comments, darn it I was spoiled.

That ending is just fine. It came to this sadly...

Hey, hold on a minute, that line at the bottom is from another account I have. Why do you have it like that?
Sep 4, 2016 5:32 PM

Jul 2016
Zethorax said:
UnicornBeef said:

I feel bad things regarding Rem,the letter she was suppose to send was blank.....A blank letter in this world means war,she would send that on purpose. Something happened to them,something bad.

A messenger from Crusch's household (3.00 episode 22) was to send that letter. I don't know why you are mentioning Rem here. This messenger probably got offed by one of the cultists hiding among the merchants. And afterwards the cultists sent the letter. That or some other party is messing with things.
Sep 4, 2016 5:35 PM
Sep 2016
Verifax said:
Zethorax said:

A messenger from Crusch's household (3.00 episode 22) was to send that letter. I don't know why you are mentioning Rem here. This messenger probably got offed by one of the cultists hiding among the merchants. And afterwards the cultists sent the letter. That or some other party is messing with things.

The MOMENT Ram appeared last ep it was pretty clear that something went wrong.
Sep 4, 2016 5:38 PM

Apr 2012
Holy moly that ending, can't wait to see when is the respawn, probably before the ep 22 I guess
Sep 4, 2016 5:40 PM

Jan 2015
2 episodes left and my brain TREMBLES!!
Sep 4, 2016 5:45 PM

Feb 2015
lol, and i thought ram was one of the witch cult but fortunately she isn't. guess i was overthinking it. overall it was a fucking fucked up episode imo. well, i mean the ending. i really like this episode cause it deepens the relationship between subaru and julius and not only that, it deepens the relationship between felis too. thus that ending is the main reason why they did that in this episode. tbh, i like it a lot cause that ending was so emotional to me.

and when i saw betejuice in subaru's body, i'm like "the bastard is back lmao xD xD"

but seriously, subaru's death in this episode was pretty emotional cause it involves with juilius and felis which their relationship to subaru was starting to get closer. Julius was even making a sad face. that suprised me. moreover felis was crying. lol, when felis started to cry, it was getting more emotional tha i almost cried too.

and put that aside, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ? with subaru's death, now he must do it from the FUCKING beginning again ? ARE YOU FREAKING REAL ? after all the effort that he did, it just went away like that cause of that bastard ? god dammit.

i seriously wonder what will happen in the next episode.
i just don't want subaru to die at this point. i hope.
looking foward to the next episode.
Sep 4, 2016 5:51 PM

Feb 2012
That ending! That caught me off guard. What really got me is that Subaru asked his friends to kill him instead of asking to be saved like usual. WHAT AN EPISODE!! I really hope he doesn't have to go back too far from his last save point and redo all his hard work and effort.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 4, 2016 5:56 PM

Sep 2013
I still enjoy this show, but I kind of feel like it's dragging a bit at this point. It's starting to feel like "Oh, another cliffhanger...yay". I really am more interested in how Subaru got transported to this world in the first place and why. I wonder if they'll answer that or if I just missed it somewhere.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 4, 2016 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
aw man fucking had a perfect run Wilhelm had a insane kill streak Emilia showed up all ruined,i had to find out when the reset was it because it's been far to long without one.

shout out to Mr J and Felix they've grown on me ,just why you gotta make Felix a trap tho..
Sep 4, 2016 6:06 PM

Jan 2016

Sounds shitty and racist right?

Except we know that the fearful villagers are actually 100% right, the cultists are targeting Emilia. Everyone else is just collateral damage. So they are justified in their weird fantasy-prejudice against her.

Well anyway, let's see how hard it is to convince them otherwise, Subaru

Oh right, he doesn't have to, he just needs them to leave so they don't get hurt. They can hate on half-elfs all day.

That's a little disappointing because it's a bizarre situation where the dumb xenophobic hicks are actually justified in the story and the protagonists can't tell them they're wrong about their seemingly backwards beliefs.

Whenever these kinds of situations show up in stories, the dumb racists get convinced that their hate is wrong and that the people they hate are just like everybody else, "everybody just learn to get along". But Emilia isn't like everybody else, even Subaru is cursed because of Emilia (or it seems that way now), and her presence is why a deathcult wants to slaughter everyone.

It's just slightly disappointing because subaru can just skirt the issue now because he just needs everyone to leave, instead of convincing these villagers they're wrong for hating emilia, even though the villagers are right to do so
Sep 4, 2016 6:08 PM

Jul 2016
It's kinda weird that the chibi's + Ricardo were offscreen for most of this episode, now that I think about. I guess we'll see them fighting some of the fingers that have been killed offscreen in the next episodes.
On that topic, we didn't see Wilhelm or the former people I mentioned alive at the end either. Doubt it matters though.
Sep 4, 2016 6:09 PM
Jul 2015
Alright another episode that takes expectaions and emotions and throws them right upto Mt. Everest...

Man that ending was daaamn good. (now that I finally understand it )

I think I'll have to learn Japanese to read the WN because I'm hooked on this series and the wait for season 2 could be fatal.

Progress towards Katakana....
Sep 4, 2016 6:10 PM

Apr 2015
SuperKirei said:
AsuraDestructor said:

Same with how we would have to be fools to take your opinion seriously.

Facts are facts. They’ll find a way to bullshit their way out in the first 5 min; just like the last 22 cliff-hangers.

for some reason you remind me of the kingpin
Sep 4, 2016 6:13 PM

Jun 2016
subaru please do me a huge favor and dont respawn this time. ty
Scream!
Sep 4, 2016 6:20 PM

May 2016
I take back what I said, Re:zero deserves to have at least a 8.5 after this finale. So many things happened; Julis turned ouut to be a cool guy in the end, Felis can fight, Ram wasn't evil and Emilia might have good relations with the village after Man of Steel ing the last finger and Subaru made his final selfless sacrifice. A fitting end considering his selfish nature during and possibly before the series. I'm so ready to tune in to the sequel where the spirit of sloth goes to the unexpected the person, Slothman in, "Emilia v. Rem: Dawn of Best Girl".

Real thoughts:
Re:zero is weird because I don't know for sure how I feel about the show. On one hand, it has episodes like this that reminds me on how great this show is. On the other, I have some problems with the show that prevents me from fully enjoying it (my main problems comes from episodes 14-18).
Sep 4, 2016 6:21 PM

Jul 2016
FragOutFire said:

It's just slightly disappointing because subaru can just skirt the issue now because he just needs everyone to leave, instead of convincing these villagers they're wrong for hating emilia, even though the villagers are right to do so

I'm sure you remember, but in episode 14 he couldn't convince people that racism is bad either. The apple dude was having none of whatever he was trying to say.
I'm sure deep down Emilia knows that the attack of the witch cult was on some level her fault. There's no telling what exactly made her cry at the end. But i'm sure guilt is one of the emotions she felt strongly.

It seems Re;zero is actually going to make an effort somewhere down the line to make Emilia redeem herself in the eyes of the populace, but it won't be easy.

There are simply to many valid reasons to hate on her, This isn't a case of simply being a half-elf, but she looks like Satella an existance worse than Hitler in their world. Furthermore she has a lot of power at her disposal in Puck, which doesn't really make people feel at ease either.

Unless she somehow becomes a hero like Subaru, I don't see Emilia getting a freepass to popularity.
Sep 4, 2016 6:26 PM
Sep 2016
takenMalUsername said:
I take back what I said, Re:zero deserves to have at least a 8.5 after this finale. So many things happened; Julis turned ouut to be a cool guy in the end, Felis can fight, Ram wasn't evil and Emilia might have good relations with the village after Man of Steel ing the last finger and Subaru made his final selfless sacrifice. A fitting end considering his selfish nature during and possibly before the series. I'm so ready to tune in to the sequel where the spirit of sloth goes to the unexpected the person, Slothman in, "Emilia v. Rem: Dawn of Best Girl".

Real thoughts:
Re:zero is weird because I don't know for sure how I feel about the show. On one hand, it has episodes like this that reminds me on how great this show is. On the other, I have some problems with the show that prevents me from fully enjoying it (my main problems comes from episodes 14-18).

Eh, it's totally cool if you have issues with something (even though I don't understand how the hate for episodes 14-18 can be justified, but your opinion bro). Maybe you'll end up liking the whole package once the anime's finished, or you'll think the anime was bad and move on.
Sep 4, 2016 6:26 PM

Jan 2016
All the betelgeuse knockoffs having the exact same personality/verbal ticks are super lame

That ending was cool as hell though
Sep 4, 2016 6:28 PM

Jul 2016
FragOutFire said:
All the betelgeuse knockoffs having the exact same personality/verbal ticks are super lame

They're not knockoffs, they are Betelgeuse, so it makes perfect sense.

May 2016
I hope they sneak in a Season 2 tease at the end of episode 25.

Because the cliffhanger would be unlike anything yall ever experienced lol

I can't believe it only 2 episodes left. ;__;
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Sep 2016
Verifax said:
FragOutFire said:

I'm sure you remember, but in episode 14 he couldn't convince people that racism is bad either. The apple dude was having none of whatever he was trying to say.
I'm sure deep down Emilia knows that the attack of the witch cult was on some level her fault. There's no telling what exactly made her cry at the end. But i'm sure guilt is one of the emotions she felt strongly.

It seems Re;zero is actually going to make an effort somewhere down the line to make Emilia redeem herself in the eyes of the populace, but it won't be easy.

There are simply to many valid reasons to hate on her, This isn't a case of simply being a half-elf, but she looks like Satella an existance worse than Hitler in their world. Furthermore she has a lot of power at her disposal in Puck, which doesn't really make people feel at ease either.

Unless she somehow becomes a hero like Subaru, I don't see Emilia getting a freepass to popularity.

Speaking of Puck, am I the only one that speculates Subaru will/should have PTSD flashbacks when meeting him again? The furry thing did...yeah. I can't imagine what Puck did will allow Subaru to just forget about it easily.
Subaru: "Oh hey Puck, long time no see man, last time we met you turned into a giant furry monster, decided to destroy the world 'cause Emilia died, and then froze me to death! That so has not traumatized me in any way!"
Sep 4, 2016 6:29 PM
Sep 2016
FragOutFire said:

From what I've spoiled for myself, I think there's actually a good justification why everyone acts the same as Beetlejuice.
Sep 4, 2016 6:31 PM

Jul 2016
Bushishi said:
Verifax said:

Speaking of Puck, am I the only one that speculates Subaru will/should have PTSD flashbacks when meeting him again? The furry thing did...yeah. I can't imagine what Puck did will allow Subaru to just forget about it easily.
Subaru: "Oh hey Puck, long time no see man, last time we met you turned into a giant furry monster, decided to destroy the world 'cause Emilia died, and then froze me to death! That so has not traumatized me in any way!"

Funny thing is, is that Puck did that 3 times. But yea I'd ask that little critter everything. Since it seems to know everything. I don't think he'll be too bothered though. He got over his trauma with Rem & Ram killing him, pretty quickly.
Sep 4, 2016 6:34 PM

Mar 2010
FragOutFire said:

Sounds shitty and racist right?

Except we know that the fearful villagers are actually 100% right, the cultists are targeting Emilia. Everyone else is just collateral damage. So they are justified in their weird fantasy-prejudice against her.

Well anyway, let's see how hard it is to convince them otherwise, Subaru

Oh right, he doesn't have to, he just needs them to leave so they don't get hurt. They can hate on half-elfs all day.

That's a little disappointing because it's a bizarre situation where the dumb xenophobic hicks are actually justified in the story and the protagonists can't tell them they're wrong about their seemingly backwards beliefs.

Whenever these kinds of situations show up in stories, the dumb racists get convinced that their hate is wrong and that the people they hate are just like everybody else, "everybody just learn to get along". But Emilia isn't like everybody else, even Subaru is cursed because of Emilia (or it seems that way now), and her presence is why a deathcult wants to slaughter everyone.

What kind of tinfold argument is this?

To quote person on another from: "That's like blaming someone who was hit by a car for other people getting hurt while the ones in the car that hit them speeds away in a panic."

Emilia is not in anyway responsible for bunch of people she never meet in her life. It doesn't matter if the crazed group after her or not. Not she did do nothing wrong she tried warned the villagers to evacuate, setup, forfilled barriers and literally just killed one of their leaders. They reason any of them died in first because they refused to listen to her of racism. You're never justified in blaming the victim over an aggressor. That just an excuse.
Iron_MawSep 4, 2016 6:39 PM
Pages (15) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

32 by KuyaC »»
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.