Forum Settings
Forums
Horimiya
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2016 7:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Such a short chapter D:

I think the intention was to get girls to take off their clothes rather than just doing an inspection lol
Aug 31, 2016 8:15 AM
Jul 2012
I feel so sorry for Sengoku
Aug 31, 2016 9:56 AM

Aug 2013
All these recent chapters focusing on Hori and Sengoku's families together have been quite funny.
Aug 31, 2016 1:45 PM

Mar 2015
no mercy! plenty savages happened in few pages!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 31, 2016 2:00 PM

Nov 2015
Is it just me or they're making Hori a bit more evil? She was not like this but now idk. Maybe not lol.

Sep 2, 2016 2:18 AM

Dec 2014
The perverted teacher xD

Lol at Miyamura asking whether Prerz was alright at the end xD
Sep 2, 2016 10:10 AM

Dec 2012
Hori, indeed the terrifying person `v`
Sep 2, 2016 2:44 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Sengoku chapters are almost always fun :D

5/5
Sep 2, 2016 4:37 PM

Sep 2007
Poor Sengoku. XDXD

by the way, I can't help but thinking that Sengoku looks exactly like Duke Barma from Pandora Hearts, but with completely different nature ;-; and they both have red hair! ;-; BARMAAAAAAAAAA <3
Sep 3, 2016 9:49 AM
Jul 2016
i lOVE sengoku and hori's friendship and miyamura being cool with it ;-;
Sep 4, 2016 9:36 AM
Aug 2015
Well, it is quite funny and all, but recently I just don't get the whole horimiya vibe from it anymore... Not focusing on Miyamura and Hori's relationship... Ain't a good thing. Their relationship is literally stopped. They just halted, no advance... At least do her in a chapter for God's sake. Hope they get more intimate in future chapters.
Sep 11, 2016 2:37 PM
Aug 2016
00sas said:
Well, it is quite funny and all, but recently I just don't get the whole horimiya vibe from it anymore... Not focusing on Miyamura and Hori's relationship... Ain't a good thing. Their relationship is literally stopped. They just halted, no advance... At least do her in a chapter for God's sake. Hope they get more intimate in future chapters.

I just reread all chapters for the last 2 days and finished CH 69 just now so I came to see people's reactions-and so my response to your comment. Actually if you go back a few chapters you see that it's not been so long since the last chapter regarding their relationship but now that it got quite serious (with the whole proposal thing) I think they just take a little sideline almost like a filler between the main story. I am pretty sure that their story will continue more in depth in the next couple of chapters but I really liked those last few sidestories (the one with the Sengoku family from last 2 chapters and also the one with Sawada the chapter before).also it's good to have these little stops cuz the sidestories are really good and it's so nice when a chapter with a touching scene comes out (also keeps the manga going longer which is of course amazing). If only we could get weekly chapters or at least 2 normal size per month...
Sep 11, 2016 9:48 PM
Aug 2015
xSubs said:
00sas said:

I just reread all chapters for the last 2 days and finished CH 69 just now so I came to see people's reactions-and so my response to your comment. Actually if you go back a few chapters you see that it's not been so long since the last chapter regarding their relationship but now that it got quite serious (with the whole proposal thing) I think they just take a little sideline almost like a filler between the main story. I am pretty sure that their story will continue more in depth in the next couple of chapters but I really liked those last few sidestories (the one with the Sengoku family from last 2 chapters and also the one with Sawada the chapter before).also it's good to have these little stops cuz the sidestories are really good and it's so nice when a chapter with a touching scene comes out (also keeps the manga going longer which is of course amazing). If only we could get weekly chapters or at least 2 normal size per month...
Well, that's it! It comes out monthly, so the chapter about their relationship dates 4 moths ago.... When you get 3 side stories for the main serial, the gap is so huge since it comes out monthly! Still, whether its the main story or not, as soon as Miyamura and Hori hooked up, all the feels disappeared from the atmosphere, as if they became a long time married couple! They haven't even have sex yet!
What I mean in short is, that it lacks the passion...
Not to mention fan service (not that I care about that.)
Sep 11, 2016 9:52 PM
Aug 2015
My memories may be fuzzy since I read it a long time ago, but have Miyamura and Hori kissed yet?
Sep 12, 2016 4:08 PM
Aug 2016
00sas said:
My memories may be fuzzy since I read it a long time ago, but have Miyamura and Hori kissed yet?

Yep they did, twice actually first when Shindou won a year of candy supply and Miyamura stole Hori's candy (from her mouth), then there was a chapter where Miamura fed Hori a fruit piece (I think they called it mikan) mouth to mouth. Oh and about the thing that they haven't had sex yet... I think they did. The first time I read it I didn't catch it but now that I reread it I think they did it at chapter 37. Go read it again and also read the discussion about the chapter cuz everybody was saying they did and I also think so.
Sep 12, 2016 7:43 PM
Aug 2015
xSubs said:
00sas said:

Yep they did, twice actually first when Shindou won a year of candy supply and Miyamura stole Hori's candy (from her mouth), then there was a chapter where Miamura fed Hori a fruit piece (I think they called it mikan) mouth to mouth. Oh and about the thing that they haven't had sex yet... I think they did. The first time I read it I didn't catch it but now that I reread it I think they did it at chapter 37. Go read it again and also read the discussion about the chapter cuz everybody was saying they did and I also think so.

OMG, now I feel stupid I said they didn't have sex! I just totally forgot it! (Well, giving that I read it a year ago, and since then, Ive read/watched a ton of stuff... I expected that, but not such an obvious thing...)

1. It is so similar to Tsukimonogatari, ep4, when Hitagi makes Koyomi stay over and...

2. I stand by my words though. Yes they did it, and sure their relationship seems escalateing in the shadows we don't see... But what's the point if we don't see it???

Anyway, I liked better back then. Now that you have re-read them all, I think you can understand what I meant by "Not focusing on Miyamura and Hori's relationship" in the last chapters, given that its a monthly serialization.
Sep 13, 2016 3:27 AM
Aug 2016
00sas said:
xSubs said:

OMG, now I feel stupid I said they didn't have sex! I just totally forgot it! (Well, giving that I read it a year ago, and since then, Ive read/watched a ton of stuff... I expected that, but not such an obvious thing...)

1. It is so similar to Tsukimonogatari, ep4, when Hitagi makes Koyomi stay over and...

2. I stand by my words though. Yes they did it, and sure their relationship seems escalateing in the shadows we don't see... But what's the point if we don't see it???

Anyway, I liked better back then. Now that you have re-read them all, I think you can understand what I meant by "Not focusing on Miyamura and Hori's relationship" in the last chapters, given that its a monthly serialization.

Yep that's just too bad. Well I guess there's nothing we can do but wait. But although it's pretty bad having to wait for the main story I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Ishikawa and Yoshikawa/Kouno (I think he chose Yoshikawa already but I kinda fell like there could be more)
ArchizardSep 13, 2016 3:47 AM
Sep 18, 2016 10:48 PM

Sep 2016
I'm still sad that there's still short chapters + fillers in the series atm, but the scenarios are still enough to put a smile on my face.
Really hope we get to continue the main story in chapter 70! *crosses fingers*

Oct 12, 2016 7:43 PM

May 2015
Oh man that's the best, Miyamura finds out his girlfriend was locked in with her childhood friend and next thing you know he's worried about Sengoku's mental and physical damage. Lol!
Jan 5, 2017 5:42 AM

Dec 2015
Nyahahahaha this was priceless xD

Signature by Sylinchen / Enchanted Pixels
Aug 24, 2018 9:23 AM

Feb 2018
Hori is like a natural disaster for everyone around her.
May 9, 2020 10:01 PM

Feb 2018
Don't panic, lol...

More topics from this board

» Horimiya chapter amount

Volctra - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Volctra »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:52 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2013

22 by DENISE_DARDEN »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:01 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Chapter 44 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2014

22 by Vhailor »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2014

16 by Vhailor »»
Sep 29, 2023 9:41 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Chapter 2 Discussion

Insidious - Sep 13, 2012

23 by OnigirisBasket »»
Sep 25, 2023 5:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.