Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2016 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez, emotions exploded this episode.

Mahiru also ended up in a strange place with a more emotional Kuro. I do think his decision to die is a bit out of character though. 'To be or not to be.." Kuro turning his back on Mahiru is one of those moments that feels painful. Might be the most serious episode yet so far. I kinda like how Mahiru bought Kuro back to his senses.
Aug 30, 2016 8:33 AM

Nov 2007
Tsubaki guy vs. the dolls. According to green hair subclass, vampire war was just a key to something else. Piano guy and his servamp woke up and started argument. Wow, he got out easily.

The main guy tries to go into Kuro's conscious to save him. Under the desert, he saw the vampires, including those appeared for the first time, in meeting. To kill the one that creates servamp? 3p ashe is Kuro's real name? And he decided to kill that person himself, but with confusion. Still not revealing the while truth because there's few parts in mosaic. So his name written on his head in opposite is helpful for he might forget himself. Wow, that's fast.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 30, 2016 8:59 AM

Jan 2012
Kuro murdered his creator...what a fucker! XD At least for now since they kept the reason from us. Seriously, fuck him, at least Mahiru rightly called him wrong. XD

Holy fuck! The female servamp at last! Too bad her big, beautiful tits were covered. :(
Aug 30, 2016 9:18 AM

Jan 2015
Time for Mahiru to bring back Kuro from his "resting" place through that "journey". But first, he need to know about Kuro's past first.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 30, 2016 9:30 AM

Dec 2014
things get intenser by every episode.... great episode
Aug 30, 2016 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
Kuro murdered his own creator! Mahiru was able to give him a taking that brought him back!
Aug 30, 2016 10:14 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode, Tsubaki trolled the others and kept both Licht and Greed on the top floor.

Lol at that yelling conversation between Licht and Greed, Licht broke out of his chains and broke down the wall so easily. I like Licht more and more every episode, Probably cause I like his Idealism. Though I don't like how he keeps calling himself as an angel, I find that odd. xD

Interesting, Kuro murdered his own creator. Wonder how Servamps are created, Sadly they cut out the part. :(
We finally got to see all the Servamps.

The room with all those locked boxes reminded me of Yugi/Yami's Millennium Puzzle for some reason. xD
Sort of weird to see a more emotional Kuro, He feels regret for having killed his creator and Mahiru pep talks him out of it claiming it's wrong only because he thinks of it as such. Well it worked out.
Aug 30, 2016 10:17 AM

May 2016
With only 3 episodes left
I like bad endings

Aug 30, 2016 10:48 AM
Jun 2016
I started to think the creator might be mahiru's dad? It's probably impossible but...
Aug 30, 2016 12:58 PM

Jan 2012
melodykpop said:
I started to think the creator might be mahiru's dad? It's probably impossible but...

My thoughts exactly as I was watching Kuro's memories.

Aug 30, 2016 1:26 PM

Feb 2015
Heh, the pep-up talk is super effective, as expected.
Aug 30, 2016 3:44 PM

Mar 2015
KagamiKiri said:
melodykpop said:

Yes, I had a similiar feeling. Mahiru's past might be linked to this incident in some way. His parents are both dead (car accident?).

I don't think it's a spoiler - because it's only a gut feeling - but I suspect the 'uncle', who took Mahiru in after his parents death, to play a crucial role in the series. He might even be the creator. It's suspicious we never saw him again (except for flashbacks).

On the other hand I'm not sure if this season will even cover the whole story. Is someone reading the manga? How many chapters are there and how much will the anime - probably - cover?
Aug 30, 2016 5:39 PM
Nov 2015
Wow, I actually... liked this one. Maybe if I had cared enough to pay precise attention in the previous episodes I would like it even more, but no, I'm as lost as ever.

3/5
Aug 30, 2016 5:46 PM

May 2015
Helenus said:
KagamiKiri said:

Yes, I had a similiar feeling. Mahiru's past might be linked to this incident in some way. His parents are both dead (car accident?).

I don't think it's a spoiler - because it's only a gut feeling - but I suspect the 'uncle', who took Mahiru in after his parents death, to play a crucial role in the series. He might even be the creator. It's suspicious we never saw him again (except for flashbacks).

On the other hand I'm not sure if this season will even cover the whole story. Is someone reading the manga? How many chapters are there and how much will the anime - probably - cover?

Probably until the "final" fight, and it will catch up to the manga I can guess (maybe leaving two chapters out).
Aug 31, 2016 12:35 AM

Sep 2013
I have now watched this episode.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 31, 2016 3:04 AM
Apr 2013
Helenus said:
KagamiKiri said:

But if the creator is Mahiru's dad, then wouldn't that mean Mahiru supposed to be born hundreds of years ago since the creator died hundreds of years ago? If Mahiru is a normal human, then it's impossible that Mahiru is able to live without ageing this long. Rather than son, maybe Mahiru is like the creator's descendant or something?

Currently there are 58 chapters, and so far the anime currently covered chapter 1-28. The anime reached Lawless arc quickly because they skipped some chapters though.
Aug 31, 2016 9:02 AM

Aug 2016
I was pretty worried that I had lost a little interest but I actually really enjoyed this episode! Kuro hit me in he feels ;;^;;;
Aug 31, 2016 9:41 AM

May 2014
The feels in this one...
I feel like that guy was saying: Go my children, become strong and kill me.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Aug 31, 2016 12:56 PM

Jun 2013
the feels in this episode were strong
Aug 31, 2016 3:32 PM

Oct 2014
Episode was amazing. Really love that we got to learn more about the Servamps pasts and seeing more of Kuro is always great.

This is a solid 5/10 anime
Aug 31, 2016 11:10 PM

Oct 2011
I feel mahiru is the creator but reincarnated
Sep 1, 2016 1:14 PM
Jul 2016
I didn't think I'd like this episode that much, it was pretty great.

Glad to see there's more to Kuro than just a ball of laziness, despite how adorable a ball of laziness can be, the backstory was awesome too.
Sep 12, 2016 7:20 PM

Jan 2014
They had to make it less gay by turning him into a cat at the end.

Jokes aside, this episode was better than the last and I liked how it finally revealed more of Kuro's backstory.

I hope they don't do an anime original ending and that we get another season.
Sep 13, 2016 7:20 PM
Mar 2016
AnimeFan500 said:

OMG your comment made me laugh XDD

Sep 13, 2016 7:23 PM
Mar 2016
Jotakak said:
They had to make it less gay by turning him into a cat at the end.

Jokes aside, this episode was better than the last and I liked how it finally revealed more of Kuro's backstory.

I hope they don't do an anime original ending and that we get another season.

YAYYY XDD KuroMahi ;) anyway yea i do hope they have a 2nd season at least with no skipping btw THE SPECIALS ARE IN NOVEMEBER XDD I SUSPECTED ITD BE ABOUT A SLEEPY LIFE OF A SERVAMP AND MAYBE AT LEAST 1 DRAMA CD XDD I WAS RIGHT WITH S.L. OF SERVAMP ^ ^ CANT WAIT!!!

Sep 13, 2016 9:38 PM

Oct 2011
britmiche said:
AnimeFan500 said:

Am I close or something?
Sep 14, 2016 7:34 PM
Mar 2016
AnimeFan500 said:
britmiche said:

Am I close or something?

Probably XDD its just funny cause well...its Mahiru! XDD
Im sorry somethings wrong with me XP
Dec 28, 2016 7:06 PM

Mar 2015
Really just powering through to the end of this one now.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 19, 2020 7:36 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty heavy decision of Kuro to kill his Creator because C3 demanded it but something tells me the creator isn't really dead.

Nov 17, 2020 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly, I love the episodes where one character goes "you don't have to face adversity (struggles / hardships / obstacles) alone.

This show has a dominant male cast.
Sep 21, 2022 6:32 PM
Jan 2017
It was nice to see some emotion on Kuro, maybe the Manga fleshes out the rest of the characters or something, but finally finding some sense in all this vampire stuff has brighten up my feelings on this anime a bit. Only a bit though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Servamp Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2016

92 by Nell_Nyaa »»
Feb 28, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

54 by YamiTuTu »»
Nov 19, 2023 5:15 PM

» Those who liked it, let's talk.

Sch4n - Jun 3, 2023

11 by MoonLightStory »»
Jun 13, 2023 4:49 PM

» The secondary character of Servamp (Kuro) has an excellent design

Elfezen - Dec 14, 2018

1 by britmiche »»
Apr 17, 2023 11:12 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2016

24 by littlefrank103 »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.