Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 3, 2023 10:10 AM
Oct 2020
This was one of the first anime that I watched. I liked how they mixed the sad and dark stories with comedy. You will either hate it or love it. It's a hit or miss type of thing. And for me it was a hit. What about you?
Jun 3, 2023 10:46 AM

Mar 2016
Sch4n said:
This was one of the first anime that I watched. I liked how they mixed the sad and dark stories with comedy. You will either hate it or love it. It's a hit or miss type of thing. And for me it was a hit. What about you?

big miss for me.....
Jun 3, 2023 11:06 AM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
I remember enjoying the anime back when I watched it, but I just started reading the manga recently and honestly I find it much better so far lol. The anime felt too rushed and they introduced way too many characters too quickly.
Jun 3, 2023 4:33 PM
Jan 2022
It's hard putting my feelings fir the series into words but I guess I really like concept and since it was one of the first vampire animes I watched (the only other one I can remember rn being Noblesse) I didn't expect much and enjoyed it a lot.

I plan to watch it again and maybe get into the manga since I found out it's git one but right now all I can say is that I remember really enjoying it.
Jun 3, 2023 10:35 PM
May 2022
It has a nice story but it was too rushed....they didn't even show all the sirvamps and not all of the backstory were shown
Jun 3, 2023 10:41 PM
Jun 2022
I watched this last week and felt good🥰. The opening music and ending was great with storyline. For me,there were good characters. But lawless and licht is just fine.

The art is just fine but the storyline is great🤩. Besides, I haven't watched a movie but i will watch it in my free time 👀. This anime a few years ago and i also thank you for make discussed this anime🤩
Jun 4, 2023 5:11 AM

Aug 2022
Sch4n said:

It was one of my first anime also, and it hits pretty hard for me. the bromance and everything is just fire (for me)

Jun 4, 2023 10:57 AM
Aug 2022
I really liked it just because this was the first anime that I've seen that I actually found funny.
The plot wasn't very steady, but I remember that it didn't really matter to me because the entertaining story made up for it.
Jun 5, 2023 7:01 AM
Oct 2021
Sch4n said:

It was my 5-6 th anime and if I am seeing it through the good ol nostalgia glasses's it's really good , but once you take those glasses's off and re-watch it you realise that it's 7/10 at best.
Jun 7, 2023 7:03 AM
Aug 2021
It's not a hit or a miss for me. i enjoy it, and i really like the concept however as people says, it does feel rushed. so for me not the best but not that bad either!
Jun 12, 2023 4:37 AM
Nov 2022
I love the anime. I think the animation and voice acting is really good if not great. They did change a few things here and there from the manga but it didn't feel awkward or super misplaced either. As for the comedy of the show and the mix with some dark moments, it's a hit for me. It just made the wholesome moments even more wholesome for me. And I think if there will be a second season, it will make it better coz the manga actually fleshed out more about the Servamps and the plot, stakes and tension also escalated. I'm not sure whether the manga is completed or not as I can only find up to chapter 90+ only.
Jun 13, 2023 4:49 PM
Apr 2017
i watched the anime years ago, it was among my first anime and i did like it, but rewatching it later the story and some of the characters just felt meh. HOWEVER, i started to read the manga out of curiosity recently and honestly its really good and the anime messed some things up imo. I havent seen the anime in years but there even seems to be an entire arc missing? Funnily enough to me the story seems to only really take off at around when the anime ends but then it really does and characters become way more fleshed out, we get a lot of interesting back stories/concepts etc. So the material is definitely there but the anime didnt really do it justice. which is sad, bc the animation and va is really good. if they ever plan to make a second season i hope they just stick to the manga more and dont rush or mix up the plot

More topics from this board

Poll: » Servamp Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2016

92 by Nell_Nyaa »»
Feb 28, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

54 by YamiTuTu »»
Nov 19, 2023 5:15 PM

» The secondary character of Servamp (Kuro) has an excellent design

Elfezen - Dec 14, 2018

1 by britmiche »»
Apr 17, 2023 11:12 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2016

24 by littlefrank103 »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:20 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2016

30 by littlefrank103 »»
Sep 21, 2022 6:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.