3It was OK
22.2%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
9 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2016 9:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm not bad. I had fun watching this considering the summer vacation mood and decent battles in the second half.

Ren's meeting with the mysterious girl Lyra and their relationship seems to be a highlight even to the very end. I'm sure this will be one vacation he won't ever forget.
Aug 21, 2016 6:27 PM

Aug 2014
Excellent special. Aoi was extra adorable. Jesus. Lyra's pretty cute too, and too bad no Napoleon in swimsuit.

Whaling seems to be a popular in anime lately. Also island specials.
Sieg Zeon!
Sep 12, 2016 5:41 AM

Jan 2013
Does Aoi ever show anything?
Oct 7, 2016 8:54 PM

Dec 2012
Aoi in that bikini! DAT SIDE BOOTY!

HANAKANA!

LMAO Oragon was about to draw Aoi's pussy....cat.

DAT ENGRISH!

LMAO at Oragon speaking Engrish.

LMAO at Jesus! Hope he got a quick lick.

Hello, Lieutenant Jensen. I'd hit it.

Aoi in that dress tho!

Amanda looking fine!

Kotomine Kirei!

Dude just summoned Kyogre.

Oh shit! Ren got shot.

Lyra was falling in love with Ren and Ren.... I knew I was shipping it for a reason when they first met.

I knew Lyra would sacrifice herself for Ren.

Amanda in that pic.

Pretty good special. Glad Strike was played as the ED. Too good along with Mad T. Party. A movie? Starring Seiba?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 14, 2016 5:28 AM

Jan 2011
Well it was a decent enough special, I liked how the fights were flashier.

mfw Aoi shoves her bare crotch into a strange man's face.
Nov 22, 2017 5:03 AM
Aug 2012
The fanservice definitely wasn't what I expected. While the main character gets a cute kiss, side guy gets boobs in his face, and some random gets pussy from main girl in his face. Also, I can't tell if Oragon is attracted to humans or not. If he is, that makes it somewhat creepier. Also, where is Aoi's logic? It's more embarassing to accidentaly flash somebody than to buy a pair of panties.
Aug 12, 2021 5:08 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.