Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 13, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man...I'm not even surprised. Suzaku's lost it. I mean, he just snapped when fighting against those mysterious invaders.

Action was all over the place tbh...

So we got Maihime's background story this week. I'm expecting some background story about all the main cast eventually anyway. She doesn't seem different back then either especially when Hotaru is mentioned. That better not be a death flag for Maihime.
Aug 13, 2016 10:06 AM

Sep 2015
Memor said:
Am I the only one who thought it looked funny when those things kept coming out of nowhere and squashing random people? Just looked really erratic and kinda silly to me haha.

I laughed every time someone is crushed xD

This anime is more interesting without Icchan imo, I hope Hotaru will come in time to support Maihime
Aug 13, 2016 10:15 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The derps were strong in this. Not the best episode, flashback to make me feel attached to characters that will likely die anyways and are not the best point of the series. The plot didn't really go on either.

Main guy went edgy (i hate that word, but seriously that was so bad).
Aug 13, 2016 10:21 AM

Sep 2014
Atleast the show isn't focusing on the madmans rampage. No real complaints since I neither liked or disliked this episode. 3/5
Aug 13, 2016 10:23 AM

May 2016
The fight scenes continue to look awful with its shitty animation and just poorly directed fights. Even Asterisk War had more effort put into its action than this, and that show was a pile of shit.
Aug 13, 2016 10:42 AM

Sep 2011
Poorly designed fights all over the place. I wouldn't even call them fights because everything dies in one hit basically lol.
Aug 13, 2016 10:46 AM
Jun 2014
-Abyss_Walker- said:
The fight scenes continue to look awful with its shitty animation and just poorly directed fights. Even Asterisk War had more effort put into its action than this, and that show was a pile of shit.

Lol what are you talking about, Asterisk was a generic harem, but the fights and animation were really good, please don't compare it's action scenes with this.
By the way, maybe the small shit the big spaceship is throwing are retrieving something from the students and not just killing them in that damn stupid and inneficient way.
And oh the clock, Massive death flag for Maihime
Aug 13, 2016 10:53 AM

Jan 2015
xSkipi said:
This anime is more interesting without Icchan imo, I hope Hotaru will come in time to support Maihime
You said it. It's already reached 6th Episode which means no more "chit-chat" "cry over nothing"-thingy and stuff necessary. Time for action, I mean "REAL" action. LOL
And for Icchan, thank god he can finally take it easy. Or maybe it's a Rampage? Oh well.
That little Hime is so cute, her appearance and Voice too are perfect. >_<
MasceraAug 13, 2016 10:59 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 13, 2016 10:57 AM

Nov 2011
Kirigaro92 said:
And oh the clock, Massive death flag for Maihime

Or it could be red herring,but probably isn't
Aug 13, 2016 11:02 AM

Dec 2012
I hope Hotaru will save her because their relationship is nice. The fight was no so impressive, but it was enjoyable
Aug 13, 2016 11:06 AM

Jan 2012
It made me laugh so much when Tokyo dude went all crazy and emo lol Really now there's no one worth saving huh.

And that woman adult. Seriously? Why come running when you can't fight? To get in the way and get people killed for trying to save her? Btw I'm surprised no Unknown tried to attack them while they were chatting...
Why do different weird Unknown keep popping up xD Throwing her weapon wasn't the best move ever.
Aug 13, 2016 11:07 AM
Jul 2016
I expected Suzaku to entirely wipe the aqua line, the enemies and allies out. Kinda disappointing.
Aug 13, 2016 11:15 AM

Mar 2016
I can't take this show seriously, I just laugh
Aug 13, 2016 11:19 AM
Aug 2016
So I guess Suzakus lost it which frankly I'm not surprised since they did kill off the most important person to him.
Also since canaria is dead. Why is she still in the opening credits, it's giving me false hope.
maihime or Hotaru are probably next up on the hit list. Don't know which one will die though.
Aug 13, 2016 11:38 AM

Jan 2016
Deen level animation, hope it improves.
Aug 13, 2016 11:53 AM

May 2016
Dunno if Canaria suddenly makes a comeback. Plot twist people!

But all in all, this show is like DeathFlag The Animation. I just wanna drop this show ever since the Canaria incident but something tells me there will be plot twist :|
Aug 13, 2016 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
The Little Maihime was so cute.
Aug 13, 2016 12:32 PM
Jul 2016
... animation quality... D8
Aug 13, 2016 12:33 PM

May 2016
I've got akame ga kill vibes from this ep, huge death flag for hime-chan.
Aug 13, 2016 12:37 PM

Aug 2012
Keeps going downhill
Aug 13, 2016 12:42 PM

Jul 2009
I have no idea what is going on with this show, the pace is all over the place and the animation is just so bad sometimes.
Aug 13, 2016 12:50 PM

Feb 2015
I waited a week for this episode? Ugh. That wasn't satisfying at all.

3/5
Aug 13, 2016 1:02 PM

Dec 2015
Getting better a bit - with all that background info about Maihime. But they need to progress the plot ... only 12 episodes and we are at 6/12 already. Episode 5 I thought the other girl with the swords (Hotaru) was going to die in episode 6. But now it seems more like Maihime is going to die.

This might lead to the administration woman (the one Maihima compared to a mother) revealing some info cause she, the old guy and that other female from administration shown in one of the previous episodes in the surgery room (when they removed/changed code on the blue haired girl) seem to know a bit more background info.
Aug 13, 2016 1:05 PM

Oct 2010
If she dies I won't care if it is only 1 team remaining and it will probably be the jealous little sister that dies. They probably just captured instead of dead then again I haven't read the LNs so I have no idea.
Aug 13, 2016 1:09 PM
Oct 2013
they should just talk nonstop.. it prevents the enemies from attacking them..
Aug 13, 2016 1:23 PM

Sep 2015
That animation was horrendous. I'm not normally one to notice it but Christ.

Will be sad if Hime dies, she's really the only bearable character in the entirety of this abysmal cast.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Aug 13, 2016 2:04 PM

Feb 2015
This show has 2 saving graces: Mahime and the soundtrack. They were both as good as ever this episode, so the episode overall wasn't terrible as a result since they focused on the best parts. Still has some of the shittiest animation I've ever seen though, and the rest of the cast outside Hime is pretty lackluster.

4/5 this episode for me, still sits at like a 5/10 overall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2016 2:23 PM

Dec 2015
6 eps in and I still don't know what they're fighting...
Aug 13, 2016 2:32 PM

May 2015
Ichiya going berserk out of nowhere. I have no idea what's going on in this guy's head, lol.

Animation wasn't really good unfortunately, but I liked Maihime's background story. It feels like a death flag so far, though.... Hopefully not.

Aug 13, 2016 2:56 PM

Aug 2013
It is even difficult to comment, since I have no idea what direction the plot is going, perhaps when the focus is great on a character can mean the end of this character, well, I hope the story has a greater focus on the future than in the past of characters from now on ..
Aug 13, 2016 2:58 PM

Jul 2011
Last episode seemed like Hotaru was triggering all the death flags, but looking at it now those could have very well been for Hime. The bait'n'switch lol, they better not kill this show's best girl.
Aug 13, 2016 3:15 PM
Jun 2010
SimplyKairi said:
6 eps in and I still don't know what they're fighting...
The "unknown" - literally.

Oh... My... God my Maihime NO. Although barehanded fighting Unknowns?
Aug 13, 2016 3:23 PM
Jun 2013
This show keeps going downhill, every fucking episode it keeps getting worse... I had high hopes for Watari, but...
Aug 13, 2016 3:24 PM

Jul 2013
Memor said:
Am I the only one who thought it looked funny when those things kept coming out of nowhere and squashing random people? Just looked really erratic and kinda silly to me haha.
It was hillarious. The awful art didn't helped and all.

Looks like Maihime is going to die. I hope not, I ended liked her in those last two episodes.
Aug 13, 2016 3:29 PM

Dec 2014
Every week I'm amazed at how terrible this show is. Like they stooped lower than The Asterisk War. At least that show had some decent action scenes even if the story sucked ass.

At least Hime is cute. She's like the only character I've ever tolerated.
Aug 13, 2016 4:07 PM

Oct 2015
Everyone is going to die in the end lol or maybe they wake up and this is just a dream, this episode was "ok" .... 3/5
Aug 13, 2016 4:15 PM

Jul 2015
This anime is getting better.
The villains are getting stronger each episode instead of the heroes, fun and different.
Aug 13, 2016 7:27 PM

Apr 2011
Wow. We see humanoid types now. I feel bad for those who got crush yet it looks silly. Suzaku better get his shit together.

Don't die, Maihime.
Aug 13, 2016 8:08 PM

Sep 2013
Suzaku doing Suzaku things. I've been done with this guy since episode 1.

The fight scenes are abysmal. Powerpuff Girls have better fights than this. Some of the flying ovaries show lights as if they are going to shoot lasers but nothing happens. A lot of a scenes with the unknown are repeated multiple times as well. Hell, the deaths of the other students were just hilarious as some of you mentioned. I question if those students are dead or not because that wasn't convincing enough to make you believe that they were killed. Maybe those are pods to abduct them? Who knows, but if it is indeed how those students die then that is just really half-ass way to write them off.

If I have anything nice to say about this show, it's that it keeps making me want to come back to see the next episode. Except every single time they do that, I get very disappointed each time. Maybe I'm a masochist and enjoy being let down every week.

Maihime is still great though. Got a little backstory to her but the death flags are there so I'll hold off another week...again.

2/5.

All over the place. Suzaku is a cunt. Fight scenes reminds me of whack-a-mole. Maihime story was the only interesting parts. God damn it.

Aug 13, 2016 8:29 PM

Jun 2013
There's gonna be a serious problem if Maihime dies. I hope that the Chiba heads save her.

Wonder if they'll end up leaving Tokyo to be taken over. I'm still loving this series a lot more than other people, it seems!
Aug 13, 2016 9:09 PM

Jan 2011
Anime logic talking mid battle freezes enemies from attacking you

with all these red flags gonna be pissed if they kill of Maihime only character i don't mind in this show.

with that said some of the more important scenes i had a hard time taking seriously with these derpy faces and mouths not fully opening when people are talking A1 pls last week looked somewhat decent then it was back to low budget.
Aug 13, 2016 9:43 PM

Apr 2015
i thought this anime suppose to be happy go lucky type of anime..
i really underestimate this anime..

please don't take Hime away...
Aug 13, 2016 10:05 PM
Nov 2015
If hime wasn't voiced by Yuuki Aoi I think I might have dropped this by now. Her voice makes it worth it.

Well...

kind of?

1/5
Aug 13, 2016 11:19 PM

Jun 2013
So there were quite some death flags over there with Maihime. Let's see if they end up killing off another main character. Although I really don't see how killing Maihime could be beneficial for any character's development or anything else for that matter. I mean, the Chiba siblings are left and they hardly care about anyone else. If the Chiba siblings would be getting their development through a character dying then Canaria being killed should have done that.

We get some explanation on what this "World" power thingy is. The kids have some dream and their abilities reflect the way they want to achieve that dream or something along those lines. We get some more back story on Maihime. And she's determined to protect everyone to the point that she leaves herself behind to take on the newer unknown species. And those unknowns are using the codes of the students to zero in on them with pinpoint accuracy and attack as if they were carpet bombing the place. A lot of lives are lost here. Or at least it appears that they're dead because the big whatevers that fall on them seem to hurt and not just cover them up as Maihime took damage when she got hit by them from all directions. Or they could ignore that and turn those big whatevers into capsule like things meant for capturing purposes provided they want to bring Canaria back. And Suzaku loses it and goes berserk blowing up everything since he no longer has any purpose in life after Canaria is gone. He might as well blow up the world since there's no reason for him to live on because that is obviously the best decision to make.
Aug 14, 2016 12:00 AM

Aug 2013
All I see is adults lying and tricking little kids.
The scene before Maihime went solo was hilarious... lol.
I like the art and animation though.. it's fun to watch in a way.
Aug 14, 2016 1:06 AM

Apr 2009
damn,this ep looks weird and i hope everyone in this show dies well i win if it comes true :P
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Aug 14, 2016 2:05 AM

Sep 2013
Ever since the Canaria incident, everytime a main cast in Tokyo(Maihime) talks something plot worthy, I always imagined a meteorite(black thing) come crashing.
Aug 14, 2016 3:08 AM
Jul 2018
This episode wasn't really too bad in all honesty. It was actually decent, however I do think A-1 could have stepped up their own game since this series could be at least good in an entertaining manner (it still is but the animation is pretty lackluster, that it makes Asterisk look like a masterpiece in terms of the art and animation, though Asterisk's animation was good, the art wasn't). In here the art seems decent but the animation seems more like sometimes just choppy, few times just like basic power point presentation. Well, at least it's not as bad compared to Gunslinger Stratos' animation and art wise.

And the episode itself was pretty interesting to focus more on Maihime, but god damn it the death flags are so up there for her that I just don't really want her to die. Not like I cared much but I just like her, she's my 2nd favorite after Asuha and Kasumi.
Aug 14, 2016 5:39 AM
Nov 2008
Bitches calling mc EDGY.
..While this whole title is fucking edgy.
Aug 14, 2016 5:58 AM

Apr 2016
loli chan death flags????
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

111 by redorzo »»
Feb 23, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

105 by redorzo »»
Feb 14, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

175 by redorzo »»
Feb 14, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2016

89 by redorzo »»
Feb 13, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2016

104 by redorzo »»
Feb 13, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.