Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2016 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, William Shakespeare. Some of these guys are trying to mimic Romeo and Juliet.

The episode was fun, I find it somewhat different than the others although there's also more darker moments. Quiet a poetic episode even with the battles. Licht is also such an underrated character. I hope when the OST comes out for the show, they include the ones from this episode.
Aug 9, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2007
3 pairs gathered for onsen. They met 4th pair, but they don't seem to get well. They don't want to cooperate, though. Wow, the egoistic aura boy is popular young pianist. That vampire changes his master very fast, though.

Wow, Kimura-san's character is so strong, he killed the enemies himself. Vampire's story about argument and Kuro hiding himself... he doesn't want it to get it revealed. Pianist's piano revealing main guy's past... Wow, so the manager knows about servamp, and a subclass is also working. He keeps a survival. It seems like Kimura-san's character is afraid of Tsubaki guy even though he's strong.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 9, 2016 8:59 AM

Jan 2015
More "freak" encounter. This just makes me think the only person beisde Mahiru that have "normal" first impression is Tsubaki himself.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 9, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2014
Most interesting episode till date, Show's getting better :)

I like Licht, He's actually pretty cool even though he acts kinda arrogant and fairly violent towards Lawless. He also seems to be quite powerful for an Eve, I don't think any of the other Eve's we know upto this point showed command over their power like Licht.
Interesting bit about Lawless killing his Eve's if he doesn't like them, Looks like he's interested in Licht then.

So there was a letter from C3 which is what divided the 7 vampires and Kuro played a central role in the decision, I wonder when we'll get the full backstory. Kuro's past is quite intriguing considering the rage emanating from him when Lawless was telling Mahiru about it.

That song seems to have made Kuro go completely deranged, His expressions have gone full black (literally) xD
Lawless seemed terrified of Tsubaki at the end :o , Thought he was a strong guy.
Lelouch0202Aug 9, 2016 9:22 AM
Aug 9, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2014
Servamp of greed...seems most interesting of all
Aug 9, 2016 9:28 AM
Mar 2014
licht and greed gave an interesting dynamic, kuro is obviously hiding something terrible, possibly for mahirus sake, and quick question was the character "lilac" in the manga, i dont remember him at all
Also, the characters in this anime are all pretty interesting
Aug 9, 2016 9:39 AM

Jan 2012
Hot Spring visit with absolutely no women....such a waste. :( Greed Servamp and his Shakespeare stuff was incredibly obnoxious. I wish we'd meet Wrath and her big, beautiful tits! XD
Aug 9, 2016 9:40 AM

Jan 2014
F**k you brain base and thank you for ruining everything and bravo for the absolute ost yeah only the good thing about anime adaptation is the ost, gonna keep reading the manga but for continuing the anime probably nope! :c

LaCrayCray said:
licht and greed gave an interesting dynamic, kuro is obviously hiding something terrible, possibly for mahirus sake, and quick question was the character "lilac" in the manga, i dont remember him at all
Also, the characters in this anime are all pretty interesting

Aug 9, 2016 10:17 AM
Jul 2018
Licht and Lawless are so badass!
Aug 9, 2016 11:57 AM

Sep 2015
I like Licht and Lawless, they're so badass and so much fun to watch! Also this is getting better and better, best ep so far.
Aug 9, 2016 1:27 PM

May 2016
Nice musical Shakespeare episode this week :D. I want Kuro backstory will be revealed later. Every character in this anime are insane except Mahiru and Tsubaki I think.
draco6Aug 9, 2016 1:35 PM
Aug 9, 2016 2:59 PM

Jun 2015
Best Episode so far!! I'm so curious about Kuro's past now! Also I love the dinamic between Lawless and Licht! They are so fun and Badass!
Cant wait for next episode!! This is getting better and better!
Aug 9, 2016 5:03 PM
Jul 2018
So based on the choppiness of the plot so far, my guess is they must be skipping a lot of stuff in the manga or trying to cram it all in any way they can. Either way, the result is kind of a mess. Still, I enjoy the new characters and seeing them all interact. I guess Licht's weapon are his boots? What about the magical piano? And I'm curious about Kuro's past, of course. The opening scene was also a nice bit of comedy before all the drama of this episode.

Also, I never really thought about it before, but I guess while the Eve's are the "masters" of the Servamps, the Servamps themselves have a lot of power in that relationship seeing as they could just kill the Eve, as Lawless did (and so far, there hasn't been any mention of any consequences from doing so). And in some cases, like with Hugh and Tetsu, the Eve seems more like the servant.

removed-userAug 9, 2016 5:10 PM
Aug 9, 2016 5:04 PM

Apr 2014
Hmm... Okay episode, not my cup of tea to be honest, I still don't like the comedy though, but I suppose it's getting better, growing on me perhaps.

2/5
Aug 9, 2016 7:44 PM

Oct 2011
whoa greed and lict are strong. he took out an entire subclass too. Kuro past omg
Aug 9, 2016 9:10 PM

Sep 2013
Yeah....I'm still not enjoying this show. I want to keep watching because it seems like it has potential, but it just seems like one of those shows where a lot must be getting left out from the manga. It feels really choppy and scattered. They keep introducing more and more new characters and I have trouble remembering who is who and blah blah blah. Hopefully it will stop introducing new characters every single episode and just start doing something with the ones we already are working with.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 10, 2016 3:10 AM

Jun 2013
are all the vampires weird? lol
Aug 10, 2016 5:46 AM
May 2016
I feel like dropping this anime.. I hate to wait and Mahiru keeps me waiting for him to gather everyone to his side before start to actually understand wth is happening, who is tsubaki why he is not included as one of the vamps who is kuro why he is being hated and such

too much questions and Im tired of waiting for the answers bcs mahiru wants to make more friends and not bother to ask kuro about himself
Aug 10, 2016 6:08 AM

May 2014
I did not expect him to kill all those people
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Aug 10, 2016 10:43 AM

Jun 2016
kuro just turned more kuro hahaha...

and licht reminds me a lot of hibari kyoya from katekyo hitman reborn..."korosu" and the hedgehog XD
Aug 10, 2016 8:54 PM
Apr 2015
Toua said:
So based on the choppiness of the plot so far, my guess is they must be skipping a lot of stuff in the manga or trying to cram it all in any way they can. Either way, the result is kind of a mess.

Both, actually. The anime's just cramming the characters in there and then skipping the parts where the characters actually develop and do stuff. They've already skipped everything to do with the Lust and Envy pairs, as well as some major plot points (and by major, I mean what drives the damn series forward major), so they're probably going to have an original ending. It's a shame, since the manga is actually good once you get past the Sakuya arc.

Also, I never really thought about it before, but I guess while the Eve's are the "masters" of the Servamps, the Servamps themselves have a lot of power in that relationship seeing as they could just kill the Eve, as Lawless did (and so far, there hasn't been any mention of any consequences from doing so). And in some cases, like with Hugh and Tetsu, the Eve seems more like the servant.

The relationship dynamics is another thing the anime skips. This is specifically discussed in the manga.

In short. JUST READ THE MANGA!
Aug 10, 2016 9:42 PM

Jan 2014
I want to know Kuro's past but at the same time, I just want to give him a big hug. I'm glad the surviving subclass vampire from the massacre went with Mahiru.
Aug 10, 2016 9:45 PM

Dec 2009
My main problems with Servamp lately is that is that it feels like it skips around scene to scene (To the point I can't tell what Mahiru is even trying to accomplish) and that it keeps introducing new characters without fully developing the previous ones, making it hard to digest.

Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoy the series and I'm enjoying it overall, I just hope it starts pacing itself better and letting me digest what happens. Really interested in Kuro's past and the decision he made. Also that subclass of Tsubaki, Lilac was so cute, almost thought he was a girl based off the way he was dressed. 4/5 for the episode, looking forward to next week.
Aug 11, 2016 8:00 PM

May 2015
The fast pacing is the biggest weakness of this show but I really like the art direction.

Could be the "Person who they needed ro kill"... Is/was related ro Tsubaki? But everything went wrong and now he wants revenge.
Aug 12, 2016 5:19 PM

Nov 2014
I have been waiting for Kuro to snap and go ape shit but every time it looks like he will something happens and he snaps out of it.

Really needs to show it at some point.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Aug 17, 2016 6:52 PM

Nov 2015
I really want to know what Kuro remembered

Aug 18, 2016 5:22 PM

Jan 2014
Tsubaki's smile at the end was just wicked! I mean, his family was just killed. You'd probably wonder why would people want to keep being his subclass but that one dude that survived made me realized that Tsuabki was there for them and gave them a second chance and in return gave him loyalty. Tsubaki may be fucked up or whatnot but he cares for his subclass.

Aug 18, 2016 6:35 PM
Aug 2016
Not sure if Kuro's acting like that bcus he doesn't want Mahiru to leave him bcus of his "PAST" , or its too private and he doesn't really care about him
Aug 20, 2016 9:33 AM
Mar 2010
Yeah, I'm dropping this and reading the manga. It's so obvious that they're cramming waaay too much in this.

Stupid Brains Base!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 20, 2016 11:26 AM

Jan 2014
BPDR said:

Well it's better to have an original ed rather than ruinning more moment between characters right :v Also the director seems to be on amateur level btw so f**king messy adaptation he direct I dunno what hes thinking!

phoenixalia said:
Yeah, I'm dropping this and reading the manga. It's so obvious that they're cramming waaay too much in this.

Stupid Brains Base!

Ikr....sigh

Sep 1, 2016 4:11 AM
Sep 2015
WOOWWW i was not expecting this to happen!!! I felt so conflicted by Tsubuki's tears. I don't know whether it was sad or disturbing to watch.

Dec 28, 2016 5:02 AM

Mar 2015
Everything is feeling really rushed now :\
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 19, 2020 3:29 AM

Jul 2015
Lawless is pretty damn strong, I wonder how strong Kuro is at full power and what his secret is.
Tsubaki tear scene was kinda sad and disturbing at the same time, judging by his creepy smile at the end, I fear the worst for Lawless

Sep 7, 2021 10:00 PM

Nov 2012
Rosen Crantz and Guildenstern!! LOL Love a good Shakespeare reference.

Sep 12, 2022 8:00 PM
Jan 2017
This anime keeps switching back and forth between edgy and comedy. I think it's fine, but I don't know, the way these characters show up out of nowhere and disable the main characters with ease, with some comedy anime antics kind of puts me out of it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Servamp Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2016

92 by Nell_Nyaa »»
Feb 28, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

54 by YamiTuTu »»
Nov 19, 2023 5:15 PM

» Those who liked it, let's talk.

Sch4n - Jun 3, 2023

11 by MoonLightStory »»
Jun 13, 2023 4:49 PM

» The secondary character of Servamp (Kuro) has an excellent design

Elfezen - Dec 14, 2018

1 by britmiche »»
Apr 17, 2023 11:12 PM

Poll: » Servamp Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2016

24 by littlefrank103 »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.