Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sweetness and Lightning
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 7, 2016 6:07 PM

Jan 2016
Ahhh! Am I the only one that secretly wish they were together? Look at this! So adorable and cute!
Sep 10, 2016 4:43 AM

Nov 2011
The only mistake so far that can be attributed to the anime series, is the unabashed lack of novelty in the narrative scheme. In this episode the narrative structure varies slightly, but will not be bored for this certain stillness, as is the entrance of the character of Shinobu and the humor is quite contagious and abundant lives around, episode. Many facial expressions of Tsumugi, they have done in stitches with laughter. Too bad for the quality of not excellent designs. However, it remains one of the shows this season, which I love the most.
Sep 22, 2016 2:26 PM

May 2012
Just totally adorable :3 really loving this anime!
Sep 27, 2016 4:12 AM

Jul 2013
She's eating all sort of veggies already so why is it so important her to eat bell peppers? My parent's probably would have been thrilled if i ate even some sort of boiled or fried vegetables. I do eat them now and i did eat vegetables when i was very little but when i got bit older i pretty much only ate raw carrots and such and i just loathed boiled vegetables.
Nov 15, 2016 7:44 PM

Mar 2015
This episode promote people to eat vegetas.

There are minor things that I learned like chop the veggies into very small pieces and mix it with meat, using bell pepper as drinking cup and pour the drinks in it and how to chop pumpkin so easily. These are very useful information that can be used in daily life.

Well, I dont mind if this series is going into cooking procedure show.

3.9/5
Nov 16, 2016 7:16 PM
Sep 2016
These subs are out of control. "ROFL Daddy"
Jan 1, 2017 11:27 PM

Mar 2015
Hatred of veggies when you're young - I can relate~!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 28, 2017 3:20 PM

Feb 2013
Her smug face and her dance were too kawaii!
Sep 9, 2017 11:55 PM

Jun 2016
This episode is all about veggies. Yay! Hahaha.

I swear this episode makes me love all of veggies and I want make a gratin for myself.

Lol at Tsumugi dancing clump clump. Wtf she's so cute!

I was so worried that they're telling her they're cooking veggies since I thought she's not gonna eat it, but Tsumugi is a genius, so she got rid of bell peppers by letting Kouhei-sensei eat it behind all the bechamel sauce. Pfffft!

A very good episode. Finally, Kouhei-sensei keeps on gaining knowledge when it comes to cooking foods.

Ooh that friend of Kotori, though. Hehe.

Idk but I hope I'm not alone in this, I really ship Kouhei x Kotori. Pffft. Hahaha!

I almost forgot Tsumugi's facial expression when it comes to veggies. Hahaha. What a baby!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 2, 2017 3:52 AM

Sep 2012
AvidAnimeViewer said:
And the Academy Awards for Best Derpy Facial Expressions, Baiting-A-Wild-Animal Impressions, and Dancing About Clumping (?) goes to...

she is little but knows how to Troll lol

Savage Troll lol

redtailrav said:
That gratin dish looks so good I want some now!! Kotori will make a good mom someday. She has a good instinct with Tsumugi, though the last laugh was on the elders since Tsumugi carefully avoided the peppers. Having Tsumugi perform the anti-clumping spell was a genius move by dad.
MoeGod said:
God, Kotori is such a good mom for Tsumugi.. she looks so good together with sensei too. I swear if they don't get married... uurgh

That sly face when Tsumugi slipped her bell peppers to sensei though XD

well Kotori will become Tsumugi's mother one day :)
She better... :)

ElusiveLight said:
MoeGod said:
God, Kotori is such a good mom for Tsumugi.. she looks so good together with sensei too. I swear if they don't get married... uurgh

That sly face when Tsumugi slipped her bell peppers to sensei though XD

It seems like its going the SnS way and instead of all the weird reactions we have tsumugi's facial expressions. Although Tsumugi is adorable af, i think i'm out. LOL

what u mean by SnS?

ManzoHiroshi said:
Tsumugi's expression had me in fits of laughter

WHAT IS THIS I SEE!?

when i so that face i lost it lol

IISnowII said:
Ahhh! Am I the only one that secretly wish they were together? Look at this! So adorable and cute!

its highly possible they will be considering what i am hearing it is heading that direction i just hope they show it in anime like S2 or S3
Sugram22Dec 2, 2017 4:13 AM
Feb 11, 2019 1:57 PM

Nov 2016
Troll level: Tsumugi xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2019 10:31 AM
May 2019
BubblyHunter said:
I feel like eating vegetables now... How sneaky can Tsumugi be?!? Lol. She is so smart, giving out the food she doesn't like while disguising it!
It's like she'll eat any vegetable but peppers. I'll give them an A for effort. Tsumugi was able to separate them the rest. Oh well. lol
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Feb 11, 2020 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
I love cooking, I love healthy food, I love family stories.
That thing is just too adorable... and the food looks so good, I know I'm cooking something like a vegetable casserole tomorrow haha.
Jan 31, 2021 2:07 PM
Aug 2020
Definitely the weakest episode so far, I hope it will pick up again.
Mar 25, 2021 4:15 AM
Dec 2018
Bell peppers are worst. And they don't get any better, even after 50 years.
Jul 26, 2021 11:31 PM

Jul 2021
Haha! In the end she still managed to cheat the peppers.

I guess you can't teach anybody to like bitter stuff. You can only learn to appreciate them by yourself.
Jun 2, 2023 5:57 AM

Aug 2019
that crafty bastard
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2:17 PM

May 2016
Wow she actually hid the peppers under the cheese and made fed it to her father.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2016

311 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 20, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

90 by Raizel »»
Mar 5, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

151 by Raizel »»
Feb 15, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

151 by Animeshnik012 »»
Jan 5, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Amaama to Inazuma Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

64 by Amber_4shenfell »»
Jul 2, 2023 3:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.