Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 18, 2016 2:53 PM

Oct 2014
Really, I can't separate which posts are real sadness and which posts are sarcasm >,<

Well
Jul 18, 2016 2:58 PM

Feb 2012
Noooooooooooo, I def wasn't expecting Asahina to survive this show, but I sure as hell wasn't expecting her to die so early.

I like the white haired student council guy, he gets shit done, and he got a point.
Jul 18, 2016 3:04 PM

Feb 2015
No! Poor Asahina, she'd been through so much and for it to end here :(

I really like the Therapist though, I hope she survives. I don't think she'll be the traitor because she designed Usami and the program from DR2.

I also think that either Therapist or Gozu's forbidden actions will be something like they have to help Naegi, and that Kirigiri's is either help Naegi or to not leave the main conference room.
Jul 18, 2016 3:06 PM
Dec 2010
Anyone see that reference to Kimura's "having betrayed before" as a possible cross-reference to something that will happen in Zetsubou-hen?
Jul 18, 2016 3:15 PM

Dec 2014
Oh so much going on. So many hints & clues.
1. Monokuma knew about "Monomi"
In DR2 only Togami, Kirigiri, Naegi & AI Junko knew about it. Well....and maybe Izuru? But Izuru is no more so yeah. Still how could he know about this. HOW?!?
Whoever is in controle of this Monokuma: May it be the "last" Junko AI, Monoca or someone else we dont know. This somebody knew what happened in DR2 inside the World Neo Progamm and to Hinata & Co.
2. OP. All deads so far are exactly like the deads shown in the OP.
So yeah...maybe bait? Maybe Kodakas biggest Troll ever showing us all deads: "Yeah guys everybody dies deal with it."
Still really interesting hints for us because we can somehow predict events with that and find the "traitor".

3.......................WHY THE FUCK IS NOBODY ASKING NAGEI ABOUt THE EVENTS OF DR2. Screw all the Future Foundation guys (expect GREAT GOZU B-B-BODYSLAM really effective) they are all big jerks.
4. They killed Boo-...DONUT girl. Poor donuts....Q_Q

5. Again the environment is/was reconstructed/remodeled. Strong hint for Munakata or someone who knew about the building at times of Hopes Peak plan to construct it. Really interesting clue.

6. Afro died for fucks sake.

7. Kirigiri.....pls dont die.

8. NAGEI PLS STOP COUNTING ON YOUR LUCK. YOU WILL LIVE BUT NOT THE GUYS AROUND YOU. Look at fucking Komaeda. Someone got hit by a truck because of his "luck".

9. Hagakure still useless.

10. Jesus christ what a episode. Forbidden rules are interesting because this would mean without them the traitor wouldn't stay a chance. Really interesting point.

11. Is there really a traitor? Seriously is there one?
Jul 18, 2016 3:18 PM

Jan 2010
HOLY SHIT... The ending shocked me. I thought the DR1 survivors have plot armors... :( R.I.P Asahina. :( Looks like Monokuma and his cronie really wants Naegi dead by trying to frame him. :(
Jul 18, 2016 3:29 PM

Dec 2013
Kodaka made me got a ban, oh well.

Anyways, it was a nice episode again, I'm really loving Mirai-hen and I doubt that Zet-hen episode 2 will be better than this lol I mean, not only that, but Mirai-Hen again takes the cake for best week episode for me.

Sakakura and Munakata are so anooying ffs, and that plan of Munakata I was like "Srsly, dude?"; Kill to bring hope? Who are you, Izuru?

Great Gozu showing that he is INDEED Sakura 2.0, I hope he doesn't die, also I got some bets to do about people's forbidden actions.

That blacksmith guy: He can't accept things from Ruruka, I think.

Kirigiri: She can't talk to Naegi, prolly.

Miaya: She can't be touched by people, when Asahina tried to, she didn't leave it, she can have other motive, but yeah, it's my guess.

I'm REALLY loving Ryota, the guy just so cute xD And I became REALLY mad with Sakakura, he killed Bandai and showed no damn regret, also he did hit my bae Ryota e.e Go to hell, man -_-'

6/5, I'm so hyped for the next episode ;w; I hope (pun not intended) that the week goes fast!

Also... Asahina ;_; I'm still shocked, I can't really say that I was expecting it... ;_____;

Also Naegi saying to believe his luck, he really changed after seeing Komaeda in DR2, huh? rofl I'm sorry Naegi, you're my husbando but I laughed when you said that.
Jul 18, 2016 3:37 PM

Dec 2013
RIP black dude. I'm goin to miss him.

Gozu is such an awesome dude! I really hope that he isn't actually the traitor.

RIP Asahina. Saw the death flags but I didn't think she would actually die after surviving the first game. Hope this doesn't mean they are going to kill Kyouko ;_;

Jul 18, 2016 3:38 PM

Feb 2010
My two faves dead this episode, WTF~

I like the updated OP, it looks more stylish, I was so certain Kirigiri was gonna die though, the noose imagery in the OP and ep title "Hang the Witch"?! I've been played and played good.

Still incredibly suspicious of Yukizome, her imagery in the OP is her slitting her wrist, but she's too obvious a suspect, but that's also really suspicious
Jul 18, 2016 3:48 PM

Nov 2008
ASAHINA??? ASAHINAAAAAAA?????????????

im done im done with this anime im done with this franchise you win junko im giving in to despair
Jul 18, 2016 3:50 PM
Oct 2015
Honestly, I'm starting to think that there might be more than one traitor since they all look so suspicious. Also. hopefully there's somewhat of an epilogue for Danganronpa 2. Right now I actually think the Despair arc is better than the Future arc.
Jul 18, 2016 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
Yeah..... I don't think my heart can't take this kind of despair each week. I'm gonna keep on hold both DR animes till they both end and then binge watch them. This will ease my suffering.

Asahina... you will be missed, precious donut fanatic! T.T
Jul 18, 2016 3:51 PM

Jan 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLS GOD NO WHY WHY

WHO IS IT ?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ??????????

YOU ARE GONNA KILL THE NICE BULL GUY AS WELL ARENT YA ? AND THAT NICE SHY GIRL ! STOP MAKING ME SUSPECT THEM !

AND WTF WHY DID AFRO GUY GET SUCH IMBA DEATH RULE NO FAIR !!!!!

Jul 18, 2016 3:54 PM
Jun 2014
I feel like I'm missing something. So if the killer wins the game by everyone else dying, why wouldn't he/she just murder everyone while they're asleep in one go as opposed to one at a time?
Jul 18, 2016 3:55 PM

Jan 2013
Yodeler said:
I feel like I'm missing something. So if the killer wins the game by everyone else dying, why wouldn't he/she just murder everyone while they're asleep in one go as opposed to one at a time?

this is being shown to the whole world

monokuma does not just kill people his goal is despair, also there is prob much more behind all this since this is the final showdown
Jul 18, 2016 3:55 PM

May 2012

Hina is dead Hina is dead Hina is dead
Jul 18, 2016 4:02 PM

Jan 2013
also cutting arms is also an option

didnt they watch SAW
Jul 18, 2016 4:03 PM
Jun 2014
juicykitten95 said:
Yodeler said:

this is being shown to the whole world

monokuma does not just kill people his goal is despair, also there is prob much more behind all this since this is the final showdown

So the killer is directly allied with the Despairs, not chosen at random.
Jul 18, 2016 4:08 PM

Mar 2011
Angry_Always said:
I'll be mad for the lack of logic when they inevitably point at Naegi for this. Why would he kill Asahina when it would be obvious that he was the most likely culprit?! Of course everyone will suspect him though :/

Also I worry about Kirigiri, I get the feeling her forbidden reaction will fuck over Naegi somehow.

Also fav character RIP :(

"she discovered that he was the trator and he silenced her" or some crap like that.

We don't see Kirigiri investigating the corpse, don't we? That's quite THE out of character moment for the "corpse fetichist". A detective not doing investigation is definitely "kind of weird".

Wouldn't surprise me if Narukami's forbidden action was "not opening doors". Or something related to what his sword touched. The very fact that he doesn't take it back is kind of "..uh?"

Not to mention he and Miaya are the only ones that are staying with Naegi and Asahina. Naegi is ruled out for obvious reasons, so it's most likely either of the two...

The killer has the whole infrastructure under control thanks to monokuma, and other people knew at least more or less where they are. That would be so obvous it's ridiculous. Narukami and the asshole knew more or less the direction in which they went, which makes them just as suspicious.

Seems like the traitor really hates Naegi lol, since they put blood on his hand to make him look suspicious even MORE,like it wasn't enough so many people wanted to kill him. Poor Naegs,it's like DR1's first case all over again but the false blaming keeps happening.

I'm not sure this is hate. It creates confusion; the ones that have something to gain by killing Asahina (= one of the only ones that is supporting Naegi) are the opponent. In other words, the contradictory messages raised by this are perfect to raise suspucion from everyone; a killer that follow a logic can be anticipated, one who doesn't however...

Of course what I said to Angry given the expected reaction of others still stands, this is just a different layer.

Also, why the heck is Kirigiri not leaving the room?
Feels like she's making herself as suspicious as possible. Which wouldn't surprise me. Like a twisted replica of DR1 chapter 5.

What really shocked me wasn't the deaths, but the weak logic and salvage behavior of the members. A man who is willing to kill everyone to kill despair, its fucking ridiculous because that's what the bear wants. At this point it doesn't matter if he is or not the assassin he's a danger to society, he needs to be killed!

Nope. I agree that it's stupid, but you'd be surprised by the number of people I've seen that confuse "pragmatic logic" and just goddamn "shooting in the dark" as if it was the same thing. It's sstupid but sadly it's also quite common. And Narukami obviously sees himself as a "pragmatic and logical". Which isn't a bad thing... When applied correctly.

Didn't I say that I haven't played the game?
How should I know what happened in the second game?

the despairs left aside though, the second game isn't that much of a necessity for now. It may helps with some theories but it's not absolutely necessary (although it WILL BE for despair side). A summary can work well enough if you don't care about the emotional atachment to the characters.

I am really disappointed at Munakata, like the guy actually believes that killing people one by one = justice or something like that...seriously, even the kids from the first game are smarter than him and that guy is supposed to be a Director, unless what he's been doing is nothing but an act, this is really pathetic.

As I said, """logic""". In some other contexts it may work but here definitely not. And I think it'll be one of the points of the anime; Naegi learning to be less naive sometimes from him, and him learning a it from Naegi. Even the op clearly parallels them; not to mention the "hope" thing. Bt yeah that's what happens when you left logic in hands not able to manage it.

Looks like it is showing Munakata's sword?
Well, we can't trust the opening so much, but it is interesting anyway :O

I'd rather say that you usually can believe them WAY TOO MUCH but not in the "oobvious way". Most ops are filled with goddamn spoilers but you only notice them afterward. Ops are a goldmine when it comes to theorizing, really. But some of the death are probably symbolic. Like, say, a wild guess, Narukami's one. Killing yourself > Killing yourself to save others Jesus-style which fits his "hope" theme and all. Ops ARE useful but you need to dig a little bit sometimes. Kirigiri being hanged could be something about her not being able to tell something, as an example (I didn't really think about this, it's just something to give as an example)

Also, is it just me or are there tons of hints toward forbidden actions in this episode alone? The episode is basically an huge "out of character moment: the episode", which can easily be explained by that. Pretty sure that with some rewatching one can guess a lot of the FA (or at least something close to is) with this episode alone.

And damn, Asahiona FINALLY was a great character, she was awesome compared to her DR1 self. This sucks. The character was SO much better now.
Jul 18, 2016 4:15 PM

May 2014
No one had pointed out that Naegi's
broken english, sorry-
Jul 18, 2016 4:18 PM

Sep 2013
Aoi kinda triggered Death Flag alr by saying "Thank you..."
So I suspected it alr, but still, damn...
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Jul 18, 2016 4:20 PM

May 2016
By the way...THIS EPISODE IS RACIST, IT KILLED BOTH OF THE NIGGAS...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 18, 2016 4:22 PM

Sep 2012
Kurisuki said:

I pointed that out in the other thread.

SH4kun said:
Fun fact (since I keep seeing people mentioning his bad luck), but Naegi's actual real talent (besides Hope) is (all but confirmed, really) "Super High School Level Bad Luck". He basically drains other people's good luck, making them face the worst possible situation for each outcome/problem, even his own.

http://marchen-v-friedhof.tumblr.com/post/62229920031/summary-of-dangan-ronpa-dvdblu-ray-vol1-novel

The only real "SHSL Good Luck" so far are Komaeda and the girl mentioned in the story.

Anyway, I liked the theory about the traitor changing everytime they sleep. Basically, when the time runs up, a random person wakes up and they are given a choice: Kill one or everybody dies.

It doesn't work, however, mostly because is kinda obvious someone is trying to put all the blame on Naegi.
Jul 18, 2016 4:22 PM

Sep 2013
Kurisuki said:

That Unluck usually made him survive, like in DR1, he got a room with a shower know that not alligned properly,he's unlucky right? But that gave him a major clue to prove his innocence
So yeah, he's actually Lucky (or still Unlucky)
Jul 18, 2016 4:25 PM

Jan 2013
velvetprayer said:
As for Munakata, he suddenly stopped chasing after Naegi's group after the door was shut. Not because he didn't want to, but maybe because he can't. Probably some forbidden action like not being allowed to open doors or retrieve his sword?

Why didnt he ask his friend to open the door for him ? These death rules seem so suspicious.
Jul 18, 2016 4:29 PM

Mar 2011
Kurisuki said:

his talent was confusing to begin with; It's supposed to be lucky, according to himself he his UNlucky because of the events of DR1 and at at the end of DR1 during the last trial Kiri says that his talent should not be "luck" but "hope".

juicykitten95 said:
velvetprayer said:
As for Munakata, he suddenly stopped chasing after Naegi's group after the door was shut. Not because he didn't want to, but maybe because he can't. Probably some forbidden action like not being allowed to open doors or retrieve his sword?

Why didnt he ask his friend to open the door for him ? These death rules seem so suspicious.

alternatively, not touching anything touched by his sword. But I don't like it, given his parallelism with Makoto I think he sould have a rule that seems "minor" but can be dangerous to him like Makoto's "running".
Jul 18, 2016 4:36 PM
Mar 2015
Man, I had a bad feeling after everything that Asahina said, and my nightmare came true. ;_;
My heart hurts.

Also, rip the pink blood. It's red now. D:

I do suspect Munakata somewhat just because of his actions, but I'm not completely sure... No one would question him, so it would be easy to get his way. As for the person who killed Asahina, it could be someone who managed to get into the room because it would be really easy to falsely accuse someone in the room of being the traitor.

I really like Ruruka and Sonosuke, though. They bring a lightness to my heart, despite the ruckus that's going on around them.

(But really, where is Hagakure??)
Jul 18, 2016 4:44 PM

Sep 2013
For the ones who saying Hagakure will be the savior, better not get your hope too high
That guy is the most useless DR1 survivor
Jul 18, 2016 4:44 PM

Mar 2012
Boxer guy had no freaking remorse after killing a colleague due to his own douchbaggery action. Naruhodo my butt.

And that student council guy is an idiot. I understand being a man of action but why are you so blood hungry? Did he not see the events of DR1 and how Naegi basically went full God of Hope? And to not even ask why he did what he did in DR2 for a better understanding. Ultimate Student Councillor my butt.

I really hope the cast of DR2 will be the savior of the whole series by coming back at the end of the season. Probably linking this 2 seasons. They have got to be of some use for Naegi to go through this sea of morons. Future Foundation my butt.
Jul 18, 2016 4:46 PM
Jul 2013
Kurisuki said:

I think his pre-Hope's peak story went into further detail. Naegi isn't just unlucky, he also overpowers the good luck of others.
Jul 18, 2016 4:47 PM

Jul 2012
I thought this was supposed to be fan service for those who played the games. Why did they kill a DR1 survivor?

I'm hoping that this points to Kirigiri surviving. I think the episode title was to make us believe she would die. As in the OP she is hung. The title of the episode I believe was "Hang the Witch"
Jul 18, 2016 4:52 PM

Apr 2012
Nooooo, not Asahina ;_;
Jul 18, 2016 4:58 PM

Mar 2014
When Makoto said to trust in his luck that was the biggest death flag of all tbh. We all know his luck is pure shit.

Jul 18, 2016 4:59 PM

Sep 2015
willardhwright said:
Angry_Always said:
I'll be mad for the lack of logic when they inevitably point at Naegi for this. Why would he kill Asahina when it would be obvious that he was the most likely culprit?! Of course everyone will suspect him though :/

Also I worry about Kirigiri, I get the feeling her forbidden reaction will fuck over Naegi somehow.

Also fav character RIP :(

"she discovered that he was the trator and he silenced her" or some crap like that.

We don't see Kirigiri investigating the corpse, don't we? That's quite THE out of character moment for the "corpse fetichist". A detective not doing investigation is definitely "kind of weird".

Wouldn't surprise me if Narukami's forbidden action was "not opening doors". Or something related to what his sword touched. The very fact that he doesn't take it back is kind of "..uh?"

Haha I thought the EXACT same thing with Narukami. Just seeing him standing there I thought '...can he not open doors or some shit?' I wouldn't be surprised!

You have a point about them thinking he killed her to silence her but logically it's a stretch. To be honest that is probably what they'll say, they all seem to doubt Naegi without any hesitation.

I always feel uneasy with Kirigiri, after she betrayed Naegi in the first show I always worry that she's going to do the same thing another time round. I want to have faith in her, though.
Jul 18, 2016 5:11 PM

Sep 2012
Phoenix_Trite said:
I thought this was supposed to be fan service for those who played the games. Why did they kill a DR1 survivor?

I'm hoping that this points to Kirigiri surviving. I think the episode title was to make us believe she would die. As in the OP she is hung. The title of the episode I believe was "Hang the Witch"

Asahina dying was probably to rise the stakes up for DR1-2 players that think those other characters are save and then they will give a false sense of security by only killing the new cast.

Kirigiri will probably die around the end though. Only Naegi and Weedman (from the original cast) will survive.
Jul 18, 2016 5:30 PM

Dec 2015
My entire thought process for the last 10 minutes:

"Please don't be Asahina.
Please don't be Asahina.
Please don't be Asahina.
Please don't be Asahina.
FUCK."

Why did Asahina have to die? She was one of my favourite characters from the first game. Now I'm shifting the blame from Hagakure, since he was outside. To now my prime suspect is either Naegi, Gozu or Gekkogahara.
Jul 18, 2016 5:31 PM

Jul 2012
willardhwright said:

Looks like it is showing Munakata's sword?
Well, we can't trust the opening so much, but it is interesting anyway :O

I'd rather say that you usually can believe them WAY TOO MUCH but not in the "oobvious way". Most ops are filled with goddamn spoilers but you only notice them afterward. Ops are a goldmine when it comes to theorizing, really. But some of the death are probably symbolic. Like, say, a wild guess, Narukami's one. Killing yourself > Killing yourself to save others Jesus-style which fits his "hope" theme and all. Ops ARE useful but you need to dig a little bit sometimes. Kirigiri being hanged could be something about her not being able to tell something, as an example (I didn't really think about this, it's just something to give as an example)

Yeah, yeah, I mean we can't trust it to literally show what is going to happen, like they are not going to spoil EVERYTHING in the OP (I hope). But, yes, ops are really useful.
Like the boxer dude. It shows Munakata's sword. It doesn't mean that Munakata's is going to kill him, maybe he is going to be killed with his sword or he is going to be betrayed by him someway or maybe he is indeed going to be killed by Munakata, it is a possibility.
I actually really enjoy analyzing ops and eds in these kinda of shows, you can speculate a lot, what is fun :) :) :)

Jul 18, 2016 5:33 PM
Aug 2014
When I saw that Naegi/Asahina were together the whole episode, and the death-flaggy conversation they had... I knew.

But even then, I'm still in despair.

Jul 18, 2016 5:35 PM

Dec 2015
taynis said:
willardhwright said:

Yeah, yeah, I mean we can't trust it to literally show what is going to happen, like they are not going to spoil EVERYTHING in the OP (I hope). But, yes, ops are really useful.
Like the boxer dude. It shows Munakata's sword. It doesn't mean that Munakata's is going to kill him, maybe he is going to be killed with his sword or he is going to be betrayed by him someway or maybe he is indeed going to be killed by Munakata, it is a possibility.
I actually really enjoy analyzing ops and eds in these kinda of shows, you can speculate a lot, what is fun :) :) :)

Well the fact that Aoi was stabbed in the OP, and Bandai was poisoned, by the looks of it, in the OP. Both drawing parallels with their actual deaths. The OP is very useful. Which begs the question. Why wasn't Chisa's the same?
Jul 18, 2016 5:40 PM
Oct 2015
Miaya, Seiko, and Munakata are my three guesses at the traitor. I really hope it isn't Maiya, as she was the creator of Usami, AI Chiaki Nanami and the Neo World Program (from DR2). I've pinpointed Seiko as the possible traitor as none of the known Despair Remnants are skilled with poisons (to my knowledge), and what she gave to the Ultimate Farmer... one could assume it was an antidote, but should she know how to counter the poison? I'll be honest on the third one, I just really want Munakata to die. He indirectly causes this mess, tries to kill Naegi on several occasions and pushes everyone else against him. Screw him.

The Ultimate Wrestler guy is also suspicious for how he treated Naegi without knowing his forbidden action, but who knows... seems like a cool dude for now.

Poor Naegi, though... just like the first game he is the main suspect from day 1 after losing his friend and is treated like shiz for it. Please let Naegi and Kirigiri survive this XD
Jul 18, 2016 5:43 PM

Jun 2016
Quick notes from finishing Ep2:

- I quite like the OP & ED, especially the OP. It's definitely got that whole "hope/despair" vibe to it. No doubt the ED will grow on me too.

- I had a feeling that Aoi Asahina would end up being murdered, but not so soon into the season. Every character who has died so far has been nice, it's not fair. It's sick how the game works like that, though that's a good thing! The intricate plot will keep us on our toes and guessing. (Even if that means we have to lose nice characters...) You know what they say. Nice guys always finish last...

- As of now, I reckon either Yukizome or Munakata is the traitor. As nice as Yukizome was, she reminds me a lot of Junko Enoshima and I just can't shake off this vibe I was getting from both her personality, and how she was the first to die. I think it could be Munakata either as he must know his way around the complex very well. Kirigiri did notice that something was up with the wall so I suspect there are secret hidden tunnels only known to a select few. He could have used these tunnels to gain access to where Naegi was, kill Asahina and frame him for it. But who really knows? We'll just have to wait and see.

- This series is definitely not disappointing me! I had my doubts to be fair, but they are long gone. 2 episodes of Danganronpa a week? Is it Christmas? xD I can't wait until the next episode!
Jul 18, 2016 5:50 PM

May 2014
Yasamura said:
For the ones who saying Hagakure will be the savior, better not get your hope too high
That guy is the most useless DR1 survivor

Who knows? in DR1, he was useless. But, DR3 he will be the potential savior (and have the contact with Togami).
Jul 18, 2016 5:56 PM
Jul 2016
Kazuo Tengan is really useless. His speech about how violence only creates despair it might have been helpful when, i dont know, Sakakura was beating everyone for no reason? I don't know why he doesnt say anything when Sakakura's violence literally caused the death of someone innocent.
Jul 18, 2016 6:06 PM

Jul 2012
I really love this style of death game! It reminds me of a mafia or Rabbit Doubt game! The thing I really dislike about this anime so far is its very predictable. Or well, both deaths so far have been super obvious with the death flags beforehand so by the time they die it loses impact. :(
Jul 18, 2016 6:10 PM

Mar 2011
Angry_Always said:
willardhwright said:

Haha I thought the EXACT same thing with Narukami. Just seeing him standing there I thought '...can he not open doors or some shit?' I wouldn't be surprised!

You have a point about them thinking he killed her to silence her but logically it's a stretch. To be honest that is probably what they'll say, they all seem to doubt Naegi without any hesitation.

I always feel uneasy with Kirigiri, after she betrayed Naegi in the first show I always worry that she's going to do the same thing another time round. I want to have faith in her, though.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kirigiri's action was something along the lines of "not doing something that DOESN'T make her look like the culprit. That or the "no investigation on the dead" one. After all her talent is a big game breaker in the setting. It would make sense for monokuma to try to weaken it a lot if he wants to stand a chance.

To be honest it's not the only possibility for Narukami. Either that or it's related to the fact that he just watched his wirst just before. he may think that he would be LESS secure if he was close to Naegi during their sleep; wich would be stupid, since he wasn't that far away to begin with so he's not safe (then again the character isn't that smart even if he is presented as sch) by any mean; or he thought that he would be less afe if something ELSE wanted to kill Naegi; but then why would he go against Naegi like that in the first place?

Or the wirst thing is not important and indeed it's all about the door. All of them are possible, I guess. I'm a pro-door for now, but all of them are good enough to be considerated.
Jul 18, 2016 6:13 PM

Jul 2012
AzureAceOfficial said:
taynis said:

Well the fact that Aoi was stabbed in the OP, and Bandai was poisoned, by the looks of it, in the OP. Both drawing parallels with their actual deaths. The OP is very useful. Which begs the question. Why wasn't Chisa's the same?

Er...yeah, the op is useful. o-o
I dunno. She is shown with her wrists slit, maybe some meaning behind that. Maybe she is not dead but will kill herself in some moment...It can be totally symbolic too, like dying on purpose for a cause or something. Well, it is a lot to speculate just in the opening xD

Jul 18, 2016 6:16 PM

Nov 2011
Would be funny if Naegi really is the traitor and we are being played too. Maybe he's not the real one.

Jul 18, 2016 6:19 PM

Feb 2015
nobody199 said:
What really shocked me wasn't the deaths, but the weak logic and salvage behavior of the members. A man who is willing to kill everyone to kill despair, its fucking ridiculous because that's what the bear wants. At this point it doesn't matter if he is or not the assassin he's a danger to society, he needs to be killed!
The same goes for the fucking boxer, he killed indirectly his companion and he didn't flinch or anything, for god's sake. He also isn't ashamed of using violence on women or anyone else for that matter.
Let's no forget the couple(sort of...) who threatned kill Aoi if she kept questioning. How can this psychopats represent hope? They are no better than the guys they kill. The rest of the member doesn't do shit to stop munakata and the boxer( that by the way should be considered suspects for even sugest killing as a first option) and start a decent DEBATE for who the traitor is!
Just to be clear, aside from the fact that by having most influence around the members, if munakata is the traitor then that makes some sort of sense because nobody would question him and he could kill whoever he wants two times each round, but someone smart enough would figure it out. If not than he's a fucking idiot, because the real traitor knows who he have to manipulate so he cannot be killed.Chisa was impaled(sort of...) in chandelier, at least there has to be someone strong and big to do that... also, funny munakata, an example of human being, didn't said he would be willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good.Awfull episode, really wasn't expecting this: 2/10.
WARNING: this my critic, that means, nobody needs to agree with me or talk bad about me, just reply and we will discuss our ideas with respect of course, like normal people

This!
I’ve played the games and knew how shady some members of the FF could be but still, this is ridiculous! I suspected that some of them could have darker or more radical methods but Munakata and Sakakura are completely irrational, the voting system that Munaka proposed was insane, they could easily be traitors and kill everyone through it.
Have no one seen how they reacted towards Bandai’s death? It doesn’t matter if death is something they are already used to because in this case they pretty much caused it!
I was glad to see that some like Gozu, Gekkougahara and Mitarai interfered but how about the others? It seems that rather than “shady” these people are crazy.
Also, Aoi’s death was honestly lame and predictable. Why did they bring her back just to kill her off like this?!?! She deserved so much better, I honestly thought they would develop her character more, but well, foolish of me, we are talking of a Danganronpa anime after all, it’s not like the games. I hope to see more of her somehow (maybe through flashbacks, or maybe she appears in the Despair Arc, a novel would be great).
I am disappointed.

Interesting...
Moony_SeaJul 18, 2016 6:49 PM
Jul 18, 2016 6:25 PM

Apr 2015
Great Gozu is pretty suss considering we didn't see the the sleeping poison take effect, he was standing up when it was meant to take effect, and a person died in the same room. My money's on him.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Jul 18, 2016 6:26 PM

Jul 2013
honestly also pissed off that they killed off the only two dark-skinned characters in the cast

in the next ep they better properly communicate the magnitude of asahina's death and her significance as a character overall or else her character will never receive closure and, with how much baggage her character has, she NEEDS it. i'm fuming that they decided to pull this stunt. she honestly deserved better
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

473 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

285 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

234 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.