3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.0
1 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2016 12:34 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah the first volume's introduction with a clever way of introducing the premise.
Seems like the narration really went broad with the fictional world. I think it's actually impressive in this way.
Nov 20, 2017 3:29 PM

Jun 2012
I agree that it's narration is pretty good, and it's descriptive output gives crystal clear details...With Petralka and Minori's written profile, I'll give it a 9/10.

The story's pacing is quite balanced as well, from branching Japanese culture to Eldant's common sense with a playful dialogue and fan service..Surprisingly, Shinichi's inner comment is irritating for only an instant.

Aug 3, 2021 9:51 AM

Jul 2017
I have to say, not a bad first volume. Definitely felt stiff at times with the writing but not too shabby with its concepts. I like the idea of winning over this foreign country/world with cultural goods rather than weapons since they'd get their asses kicked in that department given how magic is present here. This may lead to a South Park situation in my head like the Chinpokomon episode where everyone got addicted to Japanese imported toys, games, cards and more from that franchise which leads to a political takeover, although I don't expect it in this series as much. But the thought at least does present some intrigue with where the Japanese government wants to truly go with this whole ordeal.

Also, Myucel's nice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 18 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

2 by MimKJWPqmYxFZwoY »»
Feb 15, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 12 Discussion

animejas - Aug 5, 2021

4 by Ryuseishun »»
Jan 1, 2023 5:48 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 17 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 1:38 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 16 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 12:15 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 15 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.