Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2021 10:52 AM

Jul 2017
Meh, this whole volume felt really abrupt to me, from the Myucel stuff once she was hypnotized, to the characters themselves, particularly Prince Rubert. Kind of a clunky volume as a whole that awkwardly starts the route of potential relationship drama and conflicts for the future as the series slowly approaches the end game point sooner rather than later.

Surprised Minori is alive after the amount of BL teases she got to witness and create in her head during those Garius-Rubert meetings. She was salivating so hard and lost it to the point where she went Shinichi mode with the yelling of her thoughts on them.
Sep 26, 2021 4:01 AM
Dec 2020
animejas said:
Meh, this whole volume felt really abrupt to me, from the Myucel stuff once she was hypnotized, to the characters themselves, particularly Prince Rubert. Kind of a clunky volume as a whole that awkwardly starts the route of potential relationship drama and conflicts for the future as the series slowly approaches the end game point sooner rather than later.

Surprised Minori is alive after the amount of BL teases she got to witness and create in her head during those Garius-Rubert meetings. She was salivating so hard and lost it to the point where she went Shinichi mode with the yelling of her thoughts on them.
is something going on between muciel and this prince Rubert? Does muciel marry him?
Sep 26, 2021 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
LillClann3443 said:
is something going on between muciel and this prince Rubert? Does muciel marry him?

Nope. Rubert from what I remember was more 'interested' in Garius than anything.
Sep 26, 2021 2:09 PM
Dec 2020
animejas said:
LillClann3443 said:

Nope. Rubert from what I remember was more 'interested' in Garius than anything.
But can you give me the full context of that part in the book? What actually happened to Muciel being hypnotized and if somehow this prince did something to Muciel
Jan 1, 2023 5:48 PM

Mar 2016
Everything about this series feels so jarring. Like certain segments just being randomly placed whenever it's convenient to stir up something remotely interesting. Turning out to be another generic isekai right now SMFH.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 18 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

2 by MimKJWPqmYxFZwoY »»
Feb 15, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 17 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 1:38 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 16 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 12:15 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 15 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 11:14 AM

Poll: » Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha Volume 14 Discussion

animejas - Aug 6, 2021

0 by animejas »»
Aug 6, 2021 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.