Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 21, 2016 1:40 AM

Dec 2013
From what I just watched, Azee and the guy piloting Crank's MS seem to be a goner, things are a bit more vague with Lafter though, since we only saw blood spew around in her cockpit and not her actual person.

And as for the argument of who is more insane, I would still have to pass the ball to Ein. He chose to work for a corrupt organisation where his own lineage was the cause for ridicule and discrimination. Just because one humane old man decided to take him under his wing shouldn't wipe away the fact that he was still a victim within the system that he worked for. His relentless obsession for avenging his benefactor has closed himself off from the truths of the world and created a homicidal persona that lacks compassion, empathy or even an inkling of humanity. It is because of this that he deserves to kick the bucket more so than any other character in this series.

With Tekkadan, you don't see the same situation. Sure it may seem like they're all motivated by revenge, but even on interactions amongst each other or even with strangers (the people of Dort, the Tewaz, and generally anyone who isn't trying to abuse them or put a bullet through them) is polite and cordial, despite all the abuse that these kids have suffered. The kids may not have as much of a vision as Orga or Biscuit, but by no means have they been portrayed as bad people here. The one true flaw I could say I've observed is that they all tend to obsessively follow behind Orga, and tend not to think for themselves (which can be attributed to the fact that Orga's charismatic leadership has brought them better lives and situations than they had before), but that's also to be expected from immature abandoned space "trash" who were never raised to dream.

From what I see, Orga wants to leave a legacy of Tekkadan's triumphs, so that those who survive, and those who remain will be able to boast with pride that they are/were once part of an organisation of rag-tag kids who managed to topple governments and affect the happenings of the world (which is essentially what they are trying to do in getting the old man to the Parliament). That legacy is what Orga and his crew are striving for, to make with their own hands a place in the universe that belongs to themselves. The means which they achieve that is no less brutal than Ein slaughtering whoever gets in his way, but the vision which they set for themselves is way more noble than Ein's mindless thirst for vengeance.

So.... yeah.... all else considered, Ein is still a deluded whiny bitch who deserves a bullet between the eyes. He's lost his humanity, and whilst the kids are by no means innocent of wrongdoings, on the whole I do believe that Tekkadan can still be rehabilitated and saved from themselves.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 21, 2016 1:51 AM

Aug 2008
Holy shit. The casualty rate has spiked! I don't think Lafter is dead. At worst, she'll probably lose an arm or something.
As for Aze. Hmm, a concussion at worst, maybe? Even if it's a broken neck and she becomes a quadriplegic, their tech sure fix that.

Well, either way, it's gonna feel rather weird, next episode. I mean, the feel you get from where the second half of the anime is like it's building up to something bigger, more grander, with the whole "Revolution" theme, and Kudelia being the starter of it all (along with Tekkadan). Will it seriously end like this?
Mar 21, 2016 2:36 AM

Aug 2015
OH MY GOD. Such a SAD episode.

So many people dead. So many kids maimed. Shino dead. Lafter and Azee... NO! I loved both of them so much ;_;

I guess Ein will be the greatest evil of the show. He had a sympathetic story, but he really did just let his single-mindedness and uncontrollable hate contort him into something sinister and pitiable.

McGillis finally arrives, and REVEALS himself to Gaelio! He's had a smaller part recently for a Char clone I guess, but he's here.

Mikazuki can't just stop being epic, racing in to save everybody like usual. Now that I think about it, Lafter and Azee didn't even have a part in Lieutenant Crank's death. It was all Mika... and now Ein faces him.

The saddest part I think is that Ms. Merribit is completely right. What they're doing is wrong. But what choice do they have? This is how they've grown up, they don't know any other way of life. It really is inevitable.

Lafter... Azee... so sad ;_;
AugustHEEHOMar 21, 2016 2:42 AM
Mar 21, 2016 2:40 AM

Jan 2009
OOOOOOOOoooooh My Gandamu :O Like many others said: that intensity was quite something.

;__; Ein such a killing machine now, glory to Lieut. Crank.

Yeap, so much death. That's war for ya.
Mar 21, 2016 3:14 AM

Jan 2016
i barely remember the guy the crybaby keeps yapping about, lieutenant what's-his-face

going crazy destroying edmonton because he thought some guy was cool for asking for a duel that he subsequently lost
Mar 21, 2016 3:25 AM

Jan 2016
Spectacular anime! One of the most immersive episodes of anything I've ever seen. I've been a fan of MSG for a long time, and this episode is right up with the best of 'em all. It's going to be a hard wait for that next episode, and really wondering how everything will come together - or for that matter - get torn apart
Mar 21, 2016 4:17 AM

Aug 2013
Well the episode was intense and with so many death flags popping up it isn't surprising that so many people are crying at the body count.

I believe there will be a second season, but when it comes out is anyone guess.

And the three people who got ppssibiliy killed....

Mr pink stealing crank me is probably alive given his last scene.

Azee may be alive given we saw her relatively intact, but she could have her skull crushed sp its either way

Lafta can be eitherdead or alive.

But if alive she would probably be maimed. And if I were to be dark the director would have her lose her legs. Given how many times she painted get toe nails is a high possibility.

And that makes me wonder will she become butter at tekkedan or possibilit move into their company because she is maimed

All dark thoughts but interesting possibility for a story motive in s2.
Mar 21, 2016 5:15 AM
Jan 2013
That was Awfull!

Who the Fuck write this series?
Mari Okada!!
they told a girl that wrote sakurasou and AKB48 to write this bullshit? very nice!

This series began with so much to expect, but ended up as huge gundam disappointment!
they wanted to potray the tragic side of war, with those kid acting patriotic while some elevating music played to arouse the mood, oh Irony!!

As much as narated that they are child-traficking victim, there should be some sort of fear from kids at that age with their mentality!
They act like some religious zealot to tekkadan...
this is bullshit!!

Space hookers and their makeup?
Dust in space and they didn't afraid it would be lethal if some get inhaled or harming some membrane?
this is bullshit!!

3 days of siege and they still got ammunition supply despite in the middle of a trip?
Political antagonist chit-chating without something we could understand or be symphatized to?
this is bullshit!!

24 fucking episode and they fucking blew it!!
they spent to much time on those space hookers!!!
Mar 21, 2016 5:27 AM

Sep 2015
That was an intense and fierce battle so far in this series, only one episode left since as far as I read from prior comments on this thread, there isn't any confirmation for second season yet. Can't wait for that last episode and eagerly looking forward to see it. I wonder how will it turn out to be.

Anyway, out of so many types of evil character out there, whatever the type Ein takes right now is the most I hate. A whiny, weak, and depressed character that suddenly get overwhelming power and turns into psycho and pull justice card to justify every bad deed he committed. Well that does not make Tekkadan any better than him though but personally I hate Ein.
UpperCatMar 21, 2016 5:31 AM

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Mar 21, 2016 7:14 AM

Apr 2015
awesome episode like always...
oh god, just make Ein dead already, i hate that character...
the mobile suit was awesome though, bigger than other mobile suit...
Mar 21, 2016 7:14 AM

Jan 2015
L-Ryoshi said:
From what I just watched, Azee and the guy piloting Crank's MS seem to be a goner, things are a bit more vague with Lafter though, since we only saw blood spew around in her cockpit and not her actual person.

And as for the argument of who is more insane, I would still have to pass the ball to Ein. He chose to work for a corrupt organisation where his own lineage was the cause for ridicule and discrimination. Just because one humane old man decided to take him under his wing shouldn't wipe away the fact that he was still a victim within the system that he worked for. His relentless obsession for avenging his benefactor has closed himself off from the truths of the world and created a homicidal persona that lacks compassion, empathy or even an inkling of humanity. It is because of this that he deserves to kick the bucket more so than any other character in this series.

With Tekkadan, you don't see the same situation. Sure it may seem like they're all motivated by revenge, but even on interactions amongst each other or even with strangers (the people of Dort, the Tewaz, and generally anyone who isn't trying to abuse them or put a bullet through them) is polite and cordial, despite all the abuse that these kids have suffered. The kids may not have as much of a vision as Orga or Biscuit, but by no means have they been portrayed as bad people here. The one true flaw I could say I've observed is that they all tend to obsessively follow behind Orga, and tend not to think for themselves (which can be attributed to the fact that Orga's charismatic leadership has brought them better lives and situations than they had before), but that's also to be expected from immature abandoned space "trash" who were never raised to dream.

From what I see, Orga wants to leave a legacy of Tekkadan's triumphs, so that those who survive, and those who remain will be able to boast with pride that they are/were once part of an organisation of rag-tag kids who managed to topple governments and affect the happenings of the world (which is essentially what they are trying to do in getting the old man to the Parliament). That legacy is what Orga and his crew are striving for, to make with their own hands a place in the universe that belongs to themselves. The means which they achieve that is no less brutal than Ein slaughtering whoever gets in his way, but the vision which they set for themselves is way more noble than Ein's mindless thirst for vengeance.

So.... yeah.... all else considered, Ein is still a deluded whiny bitch who deserves a bullet between the eyes. He's lost his humanity, and whilst the kids are by no means innocent of wrongdoings, on the whole I do believe that Tekkadan can still be rehabilitated and saved from themselves.

So because Ein's slaughter is worse, because Tekkadan's slaughter has a light at the end of the tunnel?

How do we know they won't become just like Ein if they keep losing their family? The reason Ein is the way he is because he lost his father figure, and tried to protect Gaelio, the only other Earthling that treated him fairly.

You think as more, and more, members of Tekkadan die that they'll keep their sanity, or be satisfied with costs it took to win? You think their actions may not get more, and more, brutal as they trudge towards their dream?

The point wasn't who has the better endgame. The point is that both slaughter whoever they want, or need to, that's between them and the prize; the prize itself is irrelevant.

Ein is merely doing what Mika does. He slaughters the enemy. Everything Ein has done, Mika has done, or would do. Just as Ein doesn't care about Kudelia's mission, and reasons, Mika doesn't consider the lives of his enemies to hold any value. It's pretty much, your on Mika's side, or your a target. The best example is when he and Orga decided to save Masahiro, but all the other child slaves were slaughtered without a thought by Mika.

Let's not forget the fact that it's been implied that Mika does in fact enjoy killing, which is why he goes about it so thoroughly.

So yeah, they're similar. Not the same, of course, but similar.
Mar 21, 2016 7:19 AM

Jan 2015
UpperCat said:
That was an intense and fierce battle so far in this series, only one episode left since as far as I read from prior comments on this thread, there isn't any confirmation for second season yet. Can't wait for that last episode and eagerly looking forward to see it. I wonder how will it turn out to be.

Anyway, out of so many types of evil character out there, whatever the type Ein takes right now is the most I hate. A whiny, weak, and depressed character that suddenly get overwhelming power and turns into psycho and pull justice card to justify every bad deed he committed. Well that does not make Tekkadan any better than him though but personally I hate Ein.

He wasn't weak tho....he was already really good before he got injured. He was DESTROYING Shino before he moved to sacrifice his body for his superior, and friend, in Gaelio.

He only got the VERY SAME surgery that gives Mika, Akihiro, and Shino their ADVANTAGE in MS combat....and it wasn't even his call (tho he would've taken the option, yes). The only reason why he's so good now is because he could already keep up with these guys BEFORE he got the surgery.

If anything, this is just giving Tekkadan a taste of their own medicine.
Mar 21, 2016 8:11 AM

Feb 2008
Some proper mecha mayhem, that Graze Ein unit was insane! The moment when the communications and electronics inadvertently shut down and the suit blasted its way into the city was enthralling. I wonder how will Tekkadan deal with it...

The season finale ought to be rather interesting.
Mar 21, 2016 9:10 AM

Sep 2015
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
UpperCat said:

He wasn't weak tho....he was already really good before he got injured. He was DESTROYING Shino before he moved to sacrifice his body for his superior, and friend, in Gaelio.

He only got the VERY SAME surgery that gives Mika, Akihiro, and Shino their ADVANTAGE in MS combat....and it wasn't even his call (tho he would've taken the option, yes). The only reason why he's so good now is because he could already keep up with these guys BEFORE he got the surgery.

If anything, this is just giving Tekkadan a taste of their own medicine.

Well yes, perhaps saying that he is weak is bit exaggerated. He wasn't weak but he wasn't that good either I think, because out of many battles he engaged, that was the only time he did good. The rest, he mostly ended up struggling though. Anyway, that line on my previous post wasn't particularly pointing at Ein, I was just describing what kind of evil character; the traits they have that I mostly dislike.

True, since they mentioned Ein got Alaya-Vijana surgery so I think it must be the same with Mika and other Tekkadan have, and yes it wasn't even his call. But the difference here is Ein got that monstrous MS that almost double sized from Gundam and another MS. Whereas I said he got overwhelming power.

At some point, I agree with what you said at your another post, since from latest episodes Tekkadan was fueled by vengeance just like Ein. I do think that they are equal, whatever Ein has done could simply justified with the same reasons Mika did, from their own respective point of view they just take everything they need to take. Hence I said that Tekkadan isn't any better than him. But I just cant stand at this type of character, it is just a matter of preferences I guess. The same reason why I dislike Seryuu from Akame ga Kill too, for her chaotic justice ideal and she is just like Ein imo.
UpperCatMar 21, 2016 9:14 AM

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Mar 21, 2016 9:34 AM

Nov 2009
Rewatched the ep. It's still absolutely fabulous.

I didn't dislike Ein in the course of the season although he did come off as a kinda flat character and a little more obsessive than the norm, but right now, he's become an insane monster that needs to be put down because he's just rabid. This is the case when loyalty without thinking became pure evil, because he never once even considered Crank's reasons for what he did nor Crank's ideals and wishes, he's basically a hypocrite and now also a ball of self-indulging rage to soothe himself.

As to ships: I'm still in the Mika/Kudelia faction, but you know, now I also won't mind Orga/Kudelia because heck, they've always been on the same wavelength, they respect each other, basically consider each other equals and can make a very badass couple. And because I'm disappointed in Merribit: it's like despite her older age, she's the most naive there and unlike earlier episodes, I don't feel a good connection between her and Orga anymore. If anything, it feels more like Orga lhas eft her behind in his rapid growth and development, to the point that I'm starting to feel that he'll be wasted on her... he deserves to have a girl by his side who can understand what he's going through and support him with that understanding and her own resolve. At this stage, from the rather small female cast, it's only Kudelia.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Mar 21, 2016 9:34 AM
Dec 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:
Celinha87 said:

I think Aina will have the same destiny of Aina Sahalin from 08TH MS Team: She will live on a unknow place with his husband that will get mutilated on the battle against Psycho Ein. The same that happened with Shiro Amada on the battle against the psychotic brother of Aina.

Oh, I really hope not. Kudelia ending up with Mikazuki is way too predictable and I don't want that to happen. It'd be more interesting if he chooses Atra as she's not your typical love interest in a Gundam series but I know this won't happen. And from the preview of next episode, it looks like Kudelia will be the one with Mikazuki. :(

I like the couple Mika x Kudelia, but I really want a harem with Atra included!! She is so cute and loves Mika and Kudelia. I think they will make a beautiful family! <3 :)
Mar 21, 2016 9:40 AM
Dec 2015
CG said:
Rewatched the ep. It's still absolutely fabulous.

I didn't dislike Ein in the course of the season although he did come off as a kinda flat character and a little more obsessive than the norm, but right now, he's become an insane monster that needs to be put down because he's just rabid. This is the case when loyalty without thinking became pure evil, because he never once even considered Crank's reasons for what he did nor Crank's ideals and wishes, he's basically a hypocrite and now also a ball of self-indulging rage to soothe himself.

As to ships: I'm still in the Mika/Kudelia faction, but you know, now I also won't mind Orga/Kudelia because heck, they've always been on the same wavelength, they respect each other, basically consider each other equals and can make a very badass couple. And because I'm disappointed in Merribit: it's like despite her older age, she's the most naive there and unlike earlier episodes, I don't feel a good connection between her and Orga anymore. If anything, it feels more like Orga lhas eft her behind in his rapid growth and development, to the point that I'm starting to feel that he'll be wasted on her... he deserves to have a girl by his side who can understand what he's going through and support him with that understanding and her own resolve. At this stage, from the rather small female cast, it's only Kudelia.

I totally agree, on the first episodes, I thought Kudelia would made a couple with Orga. But on episodes 10 to 13 (and specially episode 18) I felt Kudelia would be a badass wife for Mika.
Mar 21, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2008
Celinha87 said:

I like the couple Mika x Kudelia, but I really want a harem with Atra included!! She is so cute and loves Mika and Kudelia. I think they will make a beautiful family! <3 :)

A harem won't happen. It's either Atra or Kudelia or no one. It's most probably going to be Kudelia, though, as it's the most obvious pairing. I'd have loved for Mikazuki to fall for Atra but I don't think it'll happen.
Mar 21, 2016 10:45 AM

Aug 2014
Aw shit, Azee and Lafter got shriked. Why live?
Sieg Zeon!
Mar 21, 2016 11:30 AM

Sep 2009
This is making me want a second season. Another intense and good episode. Can't wait for next week.
Mar 21, 2016 11:47 AM
Dec 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:
Celinha87 said:

A harem won't happen. It's either Atra or Kudelia or no one. It's most probably going to be Kudelia, though, as it's the most obvious pairing. I'd have loved for Mikazuki to fall for Atra but I don't think it'll happen.

I have to say: Unfortunatelly, I think don´t will happen! :(
Mar 21, 2016 1:39 PM

Jun 2008
I think Shino is not dead yet, but considering the only two people who saw his battle and can help (Eco Turbine and Yamagi) are not medics, he'll probably die next week. In Yamagi's arms, making a speech and not listening to any possible confessions, since it's Gundam.

I don't like the fact McGillis is smiling while showing his face to Gaelio. I thought he genuinely respected him as a friend, but now his behaviour is a cliche "Haha, your opponent shall be me!".

Was Ein's face shown for at least one frame? I feel they keep hiding him for a reason...
Mar 21, 2016 1:49 PM

Dec 2011
Gah, Azee, Lafter and Shino. >.< NOOOOOOO!
So much death... I was screaming when Atra protected Kudelia and I didn't expect Mika to come save in time, I thought he would be too late. Woo.

So much cliffhanger. I can't wait to see the last episode.... and hopefully we do get a second season of this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2016 2:32 PM

May 2014
Not sure why people think that Shino has a better chance to survive than the 2 girls.
Did people miss the part where his cockpit hatch was torn off, crushed, and smashed right back in?

If anything, the two girls have a better chance of surviving. Azee could've just knocked her head somewhere after her mobile suit got hit, and Lafter could've gotten hit by the drill somewhere that's not vital like her leg.
Mar 21, 2016 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
I sooo hope that Ein dies and his last vision is Crank shaking his head in disappointment.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 21, 2016 4:05 PM
Jul 2018
I don't understand why McGillis betrayed Galileo? And hopefully, Kudelia Aina Bernstein will PERISH in the hands of Ein. Norba, Lafter, Azee are already DEAD! Hopefully, Mika will die! Okada Mari-san is the female Tomino!
Mar 21, 2016 4:47 PM

Dec 2015
This is not fair, why Lafter? :(
Mar 21, 2016 6:52 PM
Sep 2014
Just reflecting on the entirety of the anime and I am going to miss it when it ends.

It has been a good ride.

Let's hope episode 25 is an episode we never forget
Mar 21, 2016 7:41 PM
Sep 2015
FragOutFire said:

going crazy destroying Edmonton because he thought some guy was cool for asking for a duel that he subsequently lost

As someone from Calgary, I can not entirely say this is a bad outcome :P
Mar 21, 2016 7:46 PM

Jan 2013
Tyrel said:
@AivanK

There's no confirmation of a S2 yet.

Someone in the comments above said that S2 was in works.
Take a look, http://gundamguy.blogspot.pt/2016/01/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans_23.html
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 21, 2016 8:10 PM

Sep 2011
AivanK said:
Tyrel said:
@AivanK

There's no confirmation of a S2 yet.

Someone in the comments above said that S2 was in works.
Take a look, http://gundamguy.blogspot.pt/2016/01/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans_23.html
That was never confirmed. If there truly was, we'd have news of this on ANN or CR.
Mar 22, 2016 4:46 AM

Mar 2009
JizzyHitler said:

hold out hope for the blatently dead girls

Hah! I wish. :(
If those two are actually dead, Naze is going to be pissed.
This sucks. They're all a family.

Amazing episode. Very sad, too.
What the hell are Mika and Orga doing? How many people were lost in this one episode alone? I mean, they almost lost Atra and Kudelia as well. This is just mindless now.

McGillis has no qualms about betraying anyone, including Gaelio. That's harsh. What's his main goal here? He's manipulating people on both sides, so I've got no idea what he's trying to accomplish.

Anyway, if this somehow wraps up in the next episode, I'd be shocked. There has to be a 2nd season. Way too much is left up in the air.
Mar 22, 2016 5:04 AM
Apr 2015
gk2012 said:
If anything, the two girls have a better chance of surviving. Azee could've just knocked her head somewhere after her mobile suit got hit, and Lafter could've gotten hit by the drill somewhere that's not vital like her leg.

You're an idiot. They're clearly dead.
I only give 3 ratings on any show I watch

10 = Enjoyed it

5 = Average

1 = Hated it
Mar 22, 2016 7:43 AM

Feb 2016
I don't like this. I don't like this at all. That's why I'm bumping my score from 7 to 8.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Mar 22, 2016 8:43 AM
Nov 2014
Theorder14 said:
There has to be a season 2. There's no way they can wrap up everything in one ep.

There're two ways I can think of:
1. normal "open ending". They finished their mission, and continue living, working as mercenaries.
2. everybody dies. Mission failure (Makanai wasn't elected) or success but with the cost of everybody's lives. Tekkadan closes business.
Mar 22, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2015
brightmoose said:
Theorder14 said:
There has to be a season 2. There's no way they can wrap up everything in one ep.

There're two ways I can think of:
1. normal "open ending". They finished their mission, and continue living, working as mercenaries.
2. everybody dies. Mission failure (Makanai wasn't elected) or success but with the cost of everybody's lives. Tekkadan closes business.
If there isn't a season 2, your 2nd outcome seems to be better tbh. The 1st will end up being extremely rushed and full of unfinished plot points
Mar 22, 2016 12:09 PM

May 2014
Quandary said:
gk2012 said:

Sorry for making sense, it must be too complicated for you to comprehend. (:

I just merely stated that they have a better chance of surviving than Shino based on what was presented.
Mar 22, 2016 3:29 PM
May 2012
Ein YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!

I can't believe Shino is dead!! And so was 2 girls!!!

Can that psychotic fucker be stopped?! I guess it's only one more episode left until the end of IBO...
Mar 22, 2016 3:34 PM
Apr 2015
gk2012 said:
Quandary said:

I just merely stated that they have a better chance of surviving than Shino based on what was presented.

Get it thru your dumb fanboy head that your waifus are dead. Ein's axe came down straight center onto azee's head. His drill foot went straight into lafter's cockpit. And speaking of Shino, that wasn't his cockpit that was ripped off and crushed. That was his cockpit HATCH, which is how ein was able to hear that kudelia was in the city.

Ein may be a whiny bitch, but he's not a scrub pilot.
I only give 3 ratings on any show I watch

10 = Enjoyed it

5 = Average

1 = Hated it
Mar 22, 2016 4:12 PM

Sep 2013
NorthBayAnime said:
Just reflecting on the entirety of the anime and I am going to miss it when it ends.

It has been a good ride.

Let's hope episode 25 is an episode we never forget

Just don't make this series Open Ending please
Mar 22, 2016 5:01 PM
Oct 2015
3 days fast forward. Honestly wanted to see what happened day 1-2 this episode. I honestly want to see the katana in tbr Barbatos inventory get used eventually for the next.
Mar 22, 2016 5:42 PM

Sep 2011
Quandary said:
gk2012 said:

Get it thru your dumb fanboy head that your waifus are dead. Ein's axe came down straight center onto azee's head. His drill foot went straight into lafter's cockpit. And speaking of Shino, that wasn't his cockpit that was ripped off and crushed. That was his cockpit HATCH, which is how ein was able to hear that kudelia was in the city.

Ein may be a whiny bitch, but he's not a scrub pilot.
just saying, chances are all 3 of them are alive since this site never got updated saying they were
http://g-tekketsu.com/world/index.php

shino will likely die of his injuries next episode though

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 22, 2016 10:35 PM

Jun 2012
Its possible those three arent dead. Look at fucking Ein, fucker was dead but came back. With a plot this wacky anything is possible.
Mar 22, 2016 11:00 PM
May 2012
Shuhan said:
Its possible those three arent dead. Look at fucking Ein, fucker was dead but came back.

Or were they? Am I spoke too soon?!

I... I started to feel speechless after what just happened. Oh, I never forget about Biscuit.
Mar 22, 2016 11:41 PM

Jan 2014
This was epic. Mikazuki MVP!
Mar 23, 2016 4:43 AM
Mar 2016
QuattroVaginas said:

I blame the psycho in the fishtank they call a Graze.
Mar 23, 2016 4:45 AM
Mar 2016
FeSTiNaLeNTe said:
This was epic. Mikazuki MVP!

Idk, McGillis made a pretty damn bold move in the end coming in as Montag with the Grimgerde. I was saying on another forum how I thought 25 would go down. McGillis and Gaelio would fight, but McGillis would make a point about corruption, causing the two to work together, and help Mika fight and defeat Ein.
Mar 23, 2016 5:08 AM

May 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:
I'm glad that Atra didn't die. I was worried she might after seeing her joining Kudelia in the car and then when she was trying to protect Kudelia from Ein.

I'm not sure if we will get a second season but maybe not? Maybe they will wrap up everything in the next episode? But there are still a lot that needs to be resolved.

Oh, and McGillis is facing Gaelio? Sure didn't expect McGillis to reveal his identity so fast.

Don't like that both Atra and Kudelia like Mikazuki. From next episode's preview, it looks like Kudelia wants to be with Mikazuki. Sad that Atra doesn't seem to have a chance.

i figure that Gali Gali has some sort of trump card that would let him end purple hair guy, so him revealing his identity is no big deal. And Ein is a fucking demon now. Damn
Mar 23, 2016 10:33 AM
Jun 2013
The death, The bloodsheds, that is the price of revolution.
Mar 23, 2016 10:41 AM

Aug 2014
yodamaster1212 said:
QuattroVaginas said:

I blame the psycho in the fishtank they call a Graze.

Aptly dubbed as the Psycho Graze.
QuattroVaginasMar 23, 2016 11:03 AM
Sieg Zeon!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

176 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

160 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

285 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 23, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

118 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

128 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.