Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2017 11:48 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Celine3107 said:
A question about the bonus item in this month's challenge: ☼ Watch an anime about an outdoor sport Mountain climbing counts, right? (Yama no Susume)

Yes. It's an outdoor sport

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Aug 25, 2017 3:47 AM

Nov 2013
kallah said:
Is there any particular reason why the Hentai challenge doesn't have a 2X option? I noticed there's quite a few criterias that are lacking in options (ex: mecha/sports/parody/mystery hentai), but beyond that, I don't see much of a reason to not have a 2x :(

Yep, same criteria doesn't have that much anime available. But I guess you can attempt 2nd run and see how it goes.
You all need to watch Nami.

Aug 27, 2017 1:02 PM

Sep 2014
Question about the monthly challenge:
I started Magi on 11th August, I only made my post in the "August 2017" forum today (so 27th August). Can I use Magi as one of my anime for the August 2017 challenge? (I haven't finished Magi yet if that makes a difference?)
Aug 27, 2017 5:35 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Shanayaaa said:
Question about the monthly challenge:
I started Magi on 11th August, I only made my post in the "August 2017" forum today (so 27th August). Can I use Magi as one of my anime for the August 2017 challenge? (I haven't finished Magi yet if that makes a difference?)

The challenge runs from the first day of the month till the last one. So, as long as you have the dates stated in your list and mark the starting date on your challenge as the earliest watched anime, there shouldn't be any problem.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Aug 28, 2017 12:46 PM

Jan 2009
Question about the "Other Matching Challenge" (17. "Watch an anime with a song performed by the same artist that performed an opening song for the anime you picked"):

I've chosen Hellsing Ultimate as my first pick. It has no opening theme. Should I move to my second pick or watch an anime with no opening listed?

Also there's no such category as "Broadcast" in anime information. How am I to complete this:
19. Watch an anime broadcasted on the same day as your pick: Series | [DAY]
Aug 28, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2015
Shuichi2 said:
Sorry if this has been asked but now that timeones are added, does it still count if you watch/add it after midnight? I'm doing the special per day and I've technically missed the 19th

@Kreyul @AYOSHINA

I really recommend not to complete/add anything past midnight, but as long as you started the anime before midnight, it should be fine. Just make sure to leave a note in saying that you've done that.

lubryka said:
Question about the "Other Matching Challenge" (17. "Watch an anime with a song performed by the same artist that performed an opening song for the anime you picked"):

I've chosen Hellsing Ultimate as my first pick. It has no opening theme. Should I move to my second pick or watch an anime with no opening listed?

Also there's no such category as "Broadcast" in anime information. How am I to complete this:
19. Watch an anime broadcasted on the same day as your pick: Series | [DAY]

Yes, move on to your second pick for anything you can't find on your first pick.

I recommend you use https://www.timeanddate.com to find the air date.
KreyulAug 28, 2017 1:40 PM
Aug 29, 2017 1:03 PM

Aug 2010
abystoma2 said:
kallah said:
Is there any particular reason why the Hentai challenge doesn't have a 2X option? I noticed there's quite a few criterias that are lacking in options (ex: mecha/sports/parody/mystery hentai), but beyond that, I don't see much of a reason to not have a 2x :(

Yep, same criteria doesn't have that much anime available. But I guess you can attempt 2nd run and see how it goes.

Cool, thanks :)

I went to fill in the requirements with the least amount of options in the hentai challenge and so far the only ones I couldn't pick anything for are the movie (which I couldn't do in the first attempt anyway) and the mystery ones (I picked a mystery hentai from anidb to remedy for this).

On a side note, since you're ok with the hentai challenge being done twice, shouldn't the 2x option be added to the challenge page?
Aug 29, 2017 1:37 PM

Nov 2013
kallah said:

I went to fill in the requirements with the least amount of options in the hentai challenge and so far the only ones I couldn't pick anything for are the movie (which I couldn't do in the first attempt anyway) and the mystery ones (I picked a mystery hentai from anidb to remedy for this).

On a side note, since you're ok with the hentai challenge being done twice, shouldn't the 2x option be added to the challenge page?

So, you managed to plan requirements for the 2nd attempt too? Well, as long as there's enough subbed stuff, I'll add the option.
You all need to watch Nami.

Sep 3, 2017 10:10 AM
Ice Queen

May 2014
"Watch an anime that has been adapted to live action"

Shingeki no Kyojin has been adapted to live action – so does watching S02 count?
Sep 4, 2017 12:21 AM

Jul 2016
Hi
I am thinking about making and donating some badges. Where can I submit them? Also, can I submit badges for all challenges or just for specific ones?

Sep 4, 2017 6:39 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
WorldClassDragon said:
September 2017 Challenge

Requirements: 15+ minutes total

Start Date:
End Date:

Watch a School anime: Sakurasou no Pet na KanojoSeries
    Watch an anime with a club involved: FreeSeries
    It can be any kind of club from music to sport to literature....
    Watch an anime based on a novel or light novel: Mayo Chiki!Series
    Watch a short anime: Cheating CraftSeries
    anime must have 15 minutes or less per episode

deleted; posted in the wrong thread [codes]

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Sep 4, 2017 3:02 PM

Dec 2015
Celine3107 said:

Shingeki no Kyojin has been adapted to live action – so does watching S02 count?

If it's listed under the [[ Live Action Adaptations ]] club, it counts.

extremeplant said:
Hi
I am thinking about making and donating some badges. Where can I submit them? Also, can I submit badges for all challenges or just for specific ones?

You can either submit them here or PM them to any club admin and we'll add them for you! & you can make badges for any challenge you want. (excluding staff collection/numbers challenge/monthly/scavenger hunts) (:
Sep 4, 2017 4:11 PM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Kreyul said:
Celine3107 said:

If it's listed under the [[ Live Action Adaptations ]] club, it counts.

it is :) thanks!
Sep 8, 2017 1:58 AM

May 2007
General question about challenges that allow previously completed series (e.g. first time Mecha Challenge on easy)

In the ten years I've been a member here I never bothered to add both starting and end days of the things I've watched. Feel free to take a look at my list, it's...all over the place really.
Do I need both a start and end date for something to be usable as part of a challenge? I had started compiling the list for the Mecha Challenge when I noticed my predicament.

I apologize if this question has been asked before; I haven't been able to find anything in that regard.
Sep 8, 2017 8:40 AM

Dec 2015
Samus said:
General question about challenges that allow previously completed series (e.g. first time Mecha Challenge on easy)

In the ten years I've been a member here I never bothered to add both starting and end days of the things I've watched. Feel free to take a look at my list, it's...all over the place really.
Do I need both a start and end date for something to be usable as part of a challenge? I had started compiling the list for the Mecha Challenge when I noticed my predicament.

I apologize if this question has been asked before; I haven't been able to find anything in that regard.

It's completely fine that you don't have starting/end dates. We, the inspectors, know how to check over old/new anime entries. (:

For all previously completed challenges, you can just put for start/end date: Before Club when turning challenges in.
Sep 8, 2017 11:46 AM

May 2007
Kreyul said:
Samus said:

It's completely fine that you don't have starting/end dates. We, the inspectors, know how to check over old/new anime entries. (:

For all previously completed challenges, you can just put for start/end date: Before Club when turning challenges in.

Now that doesn't sound ominous at all...;) Thanks, I'll post my list shortly!
Sep 10, 2017 5:18 PM

Jun 2015
Hi ! I have a question concerning the "comedy challenge" with the "Watch a comedy anime with only 3 or less characters listed" requirement : is it only 3 MAIN character or 3 characters overall ? Does an anime like Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! or oruchuban ebichu works ?
Sep 11, 2017 10:10 AM

May 2012
Concerning the Comedy Challenge : "Watch a novel or book adaption comedy anime ", would a Picture Book be considered OK ? -->
Hipira-kun

Also, anyone knows where we can find the missing member cards ? The link given up here doesn't have them all (mine was Lucy (option C) #17).

Also, I just realised from the Hall of Fame that my InuYasha Collection was considered Invalid. Is there any reason for that ? I don't remember receiving a message on the "invalid thread" and I have everything (except the Bonus) completed (I also quickly checked the Invalid Entries thread and found nothing) ? Is that a mistake ? If it's a mistake, should I resubmit it ? Same goes for my 2016 challenge.
AngelShivaSep 11, 2017 12:47 PM
Sep 16, 2017 11:25 AM

Dec 2015
I've got a question regarding the 52 Weeks Challenge. Its thread says that "after successfully completing this challenge once, you can work on the challenge again for as many times as you'd like after" and there's nothing about having to complete all of the difficulties before starting to work on the second run. I assumed that, unlike with the other challenges, there's no such rule here, but this post states otherwise. So, after I complete the Conquered difficulty of this challenge, can I start working on Conquered x2 immediately, or do I have to complete all of the other difficulties first?
Sep 16, 2017 11:58 AM

Apr 2010
AngelShiva said:
Also, I just realised from the Hall of Fame that my InuYasha Collection was considered Invalid. Is there any reason for that ? I don't remember receiving a message on the "invalid thread" and I have everything (except the Bonus) completed (I also quickly checked the Invalid Entries thread and found nothing) ? Is that a mistake ? If it's a mistake, should I resubmit it ? Same goes for my 2016 challenge.

This has been fixed ; there's no need to resubmit the challenges.
Sep 16, 2017 12:47 PM

May 2012
Jhiday said:
AngelShiva said:

This has been fixed ; there's no need to resubmit the challenges.

Thank you very much ! Btw, great job on that Hall of fame ! It's really well done and extremly useful !
Sep 16, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2015
Konekojo said:
Hi ! I have a question concerning the "comedy challenge" with the "Watch a comedy anime with only 3 or less characters listed" requirement : is it only 3 MAIN character or 3 characters overall ? Does an anime like Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! or oruchuban ebichu works ?

It's 3 (or less) characters overall. Neither would work because they have over 3 characters.

AngelShiva said:
Concerning the Comedy Challenge : "Watch a novel or book adaption comedy anime ", would a Picture Book be considered OK ? -->
Hipira-kun

No, the source has to be either a novel or a normal book.

Gwathgor said:
I've got a question regarding the 52 Weeks Challenge. Its thread says that "after successfully completing this challenge once, you can work on the challenge again for as many times as you'd like after" and there's nothing about having to complete all of the difficulties before starting to work on the second run. I assumed that, unlike with the other challenges, there's no such rule here, but this post states otherwise. So, after I complete the Conquered difficulty of this challenge, can I start working on Conquered x2 immediately, or do I have to complete all of the other difficulties first?

Yup, you can work on conquered x2 immediately after completing conquered once.
Sep 16, 2017 9:22 PM

Dec 2015
Okay, thanks clarification, I've still got time till I complete it but I prefered to be sure :3
Sep 27, 2017 8:49 PM

May 2012
Do you consider youkai as a class of demons ? In French subs, they often uses the word "démons" (=demons) to translate "youkai", but I haven't seen it that much with Eng Sub.
In the wikipedia page of youkai, they say they are a class of supernatural monsters, spirits and demons. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y%C5%8Dkai

Does it depend on the kind of Youkai ? Like Evil youkai vs the the kind that are afraid humains / fall in love with them ?
Oct 6, 2017 6:10 AM

Apr 2016
I noticed that the entry Ginga Tetsudou 999: Eien no Tabibito Emeraldas is listed as a bonus entry for the Galaxy Express Collection, and a mandatory requirement for the Leijiverse Challenge. So, obviously this needs clarification, as it's not obvious which one it should be.
Oct 6, 2017 11:48 AM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
Regarding the Ultimate Challenge;

- I noticed Muteki Koujin Daitarn 3 is listed at Summer 1978. But it started airing in June, which is Spring right, but MAL classifies it as Summer... It is also listed in the Spring 1978 suggestions, which was why it got my attention haha!
(I always thought it was January-March/April-June/July-September/October-December for Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall)
- 1980 Fall -> X Bomber has been deleted I think
- At 1981, theres a suggestion: 1981 Spring Hyakujuu-Ou GoLion, but Spring is not "required".

Regarding the lustrum challenge;

- "Series must have more than 10+ episodes.", that means 10 or more episodes, or more than 10 episodes? I think the first, I checked other peoples entries and did see 10-episode series.

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Oct 6, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2013
Hi, i don't know where this has to be done but i wanted to note that i just check my October Challenge on the Hall of Fame and it figures like it was turned-in on Oct 3rd when it was on Oct 1st.
Just that and thanks a lot!!!
Oct 7, 2017 7:09 PM

Feb 2009
lifeiscrazy said:

Regarding the lustrum challenge;

- "Series must have more than 10+ episodes.", that means 10 or more episodes, or more than 10 episodes? I think the first, I checked other peoples entries and did see 10-episode series.

It means "10 or more episodes".
I wasn't sure about it too, here is the answer to my question. :)
Oct 16, 2017 12:42 PM

Jan 2017
Question regarding challenge turn-ins:

I've been a member for a little bit now and have completed 10 different challenges. However, I somehow missed the fact that I was supposed to be turning in challenges as I completed them. Would it be okay to turn them in now or are the challenges I have completed not viable as I didn't turn them in within a 24 hour period of completion?

im weeb trash

Oct 16, 2017 1:56 PM

Feb 2014
Kyuuto said:

I've been a member for a little bit now and have completed 10 different challenges. However, I somehow missed the fact that I was supposed to be turning in challenges as I completed them. Would it be okay to turn them in now or are the challenges I have completed not viable as I didn't turn them in within a 24 hour period of completion?

Is totally fine to turn them in now, no such limit exist.
Oct 16, 2017 2:21 PM

Jan 2017
Punkero said:
Kyuuto said:

Is totally fine to turn them in now, no such limit exist.

Thank you so much! (:

im weeb trash

Oct 16, 2017 2:47 PM

Aug 2016
Okay so I only just joined this club so I'm not really sure how it works, I wanna do the Scum Challenge but I already watched most of those before joining the club so can I still do the challenge if I done that?
Also how do I really start the challenge or whatever?
Oct 16, 2017 2:54 PM

Feb 2014
DancingTheBa said:
Okay so I only just joined this club so I'm not really sure how it works, I wanna do the Scum Challenge but I already watched most of those before joining the club so can I still do the challenge if I done that?

Yes, challenges that require you to watch specific MAL entries allow previously watched, you don't need to rewatch them either.

To participate in the Scum Challenge just copy/paste the sign up code that you find here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1583495&show=100#msg51687895 in the thread https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1501199
Oct 16, 2017 3:00 PM

Aug 2016
Punkero said:
DancingTheBa said:

Yes, challenges that require you to watch specific MAL entries allow previously watched, you don't need to rewatch them either.

To participate in the Scum Challenge just copy/paste the sign up code that you find here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1583495&show=100#msg51687895 in the thread https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1501199

Thanks, but sorry if this is obvious, how do I change the ones I watched already to completed on the post?
Oct 16, 2017 3:12 PM

Feb 2014
DancingTheBa said:
Punkero said:

Thanks, but sorry if this is obvious, how do I change the ones I watched already to completed on the post?

Well, most users just replace every X with a ✓ and change the color to green after watching an entry, like this https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1501199&show=50#msg50179555
Oct 16, 2017 3:27 PM

Aug 2016
Punkero said:
DancingTheBa said:

Well, most users just replace every X with a ✓ and change the color to green after watching an entry, like this https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1501199&show=50#msg50179555

Oh mkay thanks, I think I more or less get how you do it
Oct 18, 2017 8:45 AM

May 2014
I'm sure this has been addressed before but I wanted to make sure. When doing a challenge with multiple difficulties, do I have to the easy then the medium then hard, or can I start out doing hard/conquered? I know for my movie per day challenge, I did the conquered version only but I wanted to make sure I'm doing the challenges right.
Oct 18, 2017 10:04 AM

Feb 2014
SecretDinosaur said:
I'm sure this has been addressed before but I wanted to make sure. When doing a challenge with multiple difficulties, do I have to the easy then the medium then hard, or can I start out doing hard/conquered? I know for my movie per day challenge, I did the conquered version only but I wanted to make sure I'm doing the challenges right.

Pretty sure any order is fine.
Oct 22, 2017 12:56 PM

May 2012
Hey ! I have 3 questions.
1) For the entry "Watch a series with the least number of votes in X" in the numbers challenge, I found some series with a tie. For example, https://myanimelist.net/anime/17833/Pink_no_Curtain/stats, which has a tie between 10, 9 and 6. Could I use this serie for the entry "Watch a series with the least number of votes in 6" or would a tie be considered invalid ?

2) For the Numbers challenge, would "mi" and "mu" be valid as kun-reading ? For exemple, would "Musubi" be valid for the entry "Watch a series with a main character that has 6 in their name", even tho I don't have the "silent" "っ" since 六 can be read as むっ・ (mut(tsu)).

2) I know we can't add new completed challenge after 24h in the Turn-in thread in our old posts, but can we edit the challenge difficulty afterwards ? For exemple, if we turned-in the "hard" version of a challenge but completed the "conquered version" before the hard one gets validated, can we just update the old thread or do we have to turned-in a new post with the "conquered version" one ?
AngelShivaOct 22, 2017 2:22 PM
Oct 22, 2017 3:19 PM

Apr 2010
AngelShiva said:
3) I know we can't add new completed challenge after 24h in the Turn-in thread in our old posts, but can we edit the challenge difficulty afterwards ? For exemple, if we turned-in the "hard" version of a challenge but completed the "conquered version" before the hard one gets validated, can we just update the old thread ?

Please don't do that, it really messes up with the scripts for the Hall of Fame (and it's not fun at all for me to fix it manually).

If you want to update a turn-in you made more than 24 hours ago, then please submit a new turn-in with the appropriate upgrade lines. That's much easier to deal with.
Oct 23, 2017 5:44 AM

Oct 2008
Stupid question, but it bother me... for the STUDIOS Challenge, it is said "Previously seen does not count", but can I use previously started but not finished yet series?

"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Nov 1, 2017 6:05 AM

Dec 2015
General question, for pick a difficulty:
Easy - 10 series
Medium - 20 series
Hard - 30 series
if I picked hard 30 does it include the medium 20 & easy 10 ..?
OR
I have to pick each difficulty separate like hard 30 + medium 20 + easy 10 = total 60 ..?

Same question concept for pick a difficulty which has a list:
Easy - 25 requirements/series
Med. - 35 requirements/series
Hard - 45 requirements/series
If I picked hard 45 requirements does it include the medium & easy OR ...?
SukiiFuNov 3, 2017 4:25 PM
Nov 2, 2017 3:44 AM

Feb 2009
I made more badges, could someone please add them? :)

And a quick question. If I accidentally started the Genre-special challenge x2, can I just delete my post? >_<

Genre-special:

Specials exposure:

VanadisNov 2, 2017 3:54 AM
Nov 12, 2017 5:18 AM

Jun 2016
HeLLo! Question about cards. I cant understand the delivery thing. It's my first delivery on my profile and i cant understand the "save" and "rehost". Can someone help me? :)

Nov 12, 2017 6:21 AM

Feb 2014
L0ro said:
HeLLo! Question about cards. I cant understand the delivery thing. It's my first delivery on my profile and i cant understand the "save" and "rehost". Can someone help me? :)

You need to download the pictures to your computer and the upload them to some site like Imgur yourself before displaying them on your profile like you are doing with the bages, before the card makers delete theirs within two weeks.
Nov 12, 2017 6:31 AM

Jun 2016
Punkero said:
L0ro said:

You need to download the pictures to your computer and the upload them to some site like Imgur yourself before displaying them on your profile like you are doing with the bages, before the card makers delete theirs within two weeks.

Ok! I understand now. Thanks for your reply.!

Nov 14, 2017 10:02 PM

Dec 2015
Time to get these months-old questions some answers...

AngelShiva said:
Do you consider youkai as a class of demons ? In French subs, they often uses the word "démons" (=demons) to translate "youkai", but I haven't seen it that much with Eng Sub.
In the wikipedia page of youkai, they say they are a class of supernatural monsters, spirits and demons. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y%C5%8Dkai

Does it depend on the kind of Youkai ? Like Evil youkai vs the the kind that are afraid humains / fall in love with them ?

I would allow yokai to be used under the demons category.

Helvian494743 said:
I noticed that the entry Ginga Tetsudou 999: Eien no Tabibito Emeraldas is listed as a bonus entry for the Galaxy Express Collection, and a mandatory requirement for the Leijiverse Challenge. So, obviously this needs clarification, as it's not obvious which one it should be.

@abystoma2

lifeiscrazy said:
Regarding the Ultimate Challenge;

- I noticed Muteki Koujin Daitarn 3 is listed at Summer 1978. But it started airing in June, which is Spring right, but MAL classifies it as Summer... It is also listed in the Spring 1978 suggestions, which was why it got my attention haha!
(I always thought it was January-March/April-June/July-September/October-December for Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall)
- 1980 Fall -> X Bomber has been deleted I think
- At 1981, theres a suggestion: 1981 Spring Hyakujuu-Ou GoLion, but Spring is not "required".

This one too. @abystoma2

Wyvern22 said:
Hi, i don't know where this has to be done but i wanted to note that i just check my October Challenge on the Hall of Fame and it figures like it was turned-in on Oct 3rd when it was on Oct 1st.

@Jhiday

AngelShiva said:
Hey ! I have 3 questions.
1) For the entry "Watch a series with the least number of votes in X" in the numbers challenge, I found some series with a tie. For example, https://myanimelist.net/anime/17833/Pink_no_Curtain/stats, which has a tie between 10, 9 and 6. Could I use this serie for the entry "Watch a series with the least number of votes in 6" or would a tie be considered invalid ?

2) For the Numbers challenge, would "mi" and "mu" be valid as kun-reading ? For exemple, would "Musubi" be valid for the entry "Watch a series with a main character that has 6 in their name", even tho I don't have the "silent" "っ" since 六 can be read as むっ・ (mut(tsu)).

1. As long as the number is indeed the lowest, I will allow it.
2. First, I would like to apologize because none of the officers (to my knowledge) are fluent in Japanese to answer this. Please try to keep it simple with 'roku', or if you really wish to use 'mi' and 'mu', we would need you to provide proof that it would fit under the number 6.

Lady_Nera said:
Stupid question, but it bother me... for the STUDIOS Challenge, it is said "Previously seen does not count", but can I use previously started but not finished yet series?

Yes, you can use previously started, but not finished. You are not allowed to use previously completed series.

SukiiFu said:
General question, for pick a difficulty:
Easy - 10 series
Medium - 20 series
Hard - 30 series
if I picked hard 30 does it include the medium 20 & easy 10 ..?
OR
I have to pick each difficulty separate like hard 30 + medium 20 + easy 10 = total 60 ..?

Same question concept for pick a difficulty which has a list:
Easy - 25 requirements/series
Med. - 35 requirements/series
Hard - 45 requirements/series
If I picked hard 45 requirements does it include the medium & easy OR ...?

No, it will not include both medium and easy points. You must do all three as separate attempts.
So, this would be correct:
"I have to pick each difficulty separate like hard 30 + medium 20 + easy 10 = total 60 ..?"

Same for the second batch of requirements : 25 + 35 + 45 = 105 total

Vanadis said:
I made more badges, could someone please add them? :)

And a quick question. If I accidentally started the Genre-special challenge x2, can I just delete my post? >_<

Thank you for the badges ! They've been added to the challenge's thread. & yes, feel free to delete/edit your post.
Nov 14, 2017 10:30 PM

Apr 2010
Wyvern22 said:

I think I did that as the only way to preserve the fact that KuhakuyaL & AYOSHINA last edited their challenge sheet before you.

Kreyul said:
2. First, I would like to apologize because none of the officers (to my knowledge) are fluent in Japanese to answer this. Please try to keep it simple with 'roku', or if you really wish to use 'mi' and 'mu', we would need you to provide proof that it would fit under the number 6.

The best way to prove this would be to provide the kanji of the name (as shown on MAL or another reputable source). If it indeed contains 六, then it works for 6. Otherwise (or if you can't find a kanji reading), then it shouldn't count.

(After all, plenty of people have names that sound like numbers, but aren't. E.g. Nana Komatsu 小松 奈々, who amusingly would only count for 8 thanks to her nickname.)
Nov 14, 2017 10:59 PM

Dec 2015
@Kreyul Thanks for clarifying ~

🌺

🌺
Nov 15, 2017 5:16 AM

Jan 2013
@Jhiday i just added the emojis, in fact, i have challenges that i'd modified months after the turn-in just for that
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Naruto Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Feb 22, 2016

316 by ohpishhposh »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8987 by TheEdgelord »»
5 hours ago

Sticky: » ❌ Invalid Challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 14, 2016

5544 by ScarletCelestial »»
7 hours ago

» ⚔️ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Bri - Feb 29

282 by MystiqueSss »»
Yesterday, 6:56 PM

» Series-Per-2Days Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

riho88riho - May 7, 2016

248 by Twintail_Daemon »»
Yesterday, 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.