Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 17, 2016 6:31 AM
Mar 2016
uzee said:
And that is how you properly end a series... unlike Naruto

It's not good ending while you have many questions especially for kayano situation...no one even know if she is pragnent or not!!😂 ...and who are two people holding hands? ... I think we will stuck in this theory forever because even the spin-off chapters will talk about the past not the the future or current life which is sad because I need to see nagisa teaching the class 😢 .. my heart screaming by saying (MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAGISA as a teacher spin-off!!!!!!!!)

..Alot of couples didn't happen like
Karma x okuda
Sugino x kanzaki
And the most weird thing that maehara and okano didn't happen (the chapter 158 only for their relationship..that's weird) unlike naruto who start new adventure with next generation which still not the end.
Kirito_AlsufiMar 17, 2016 6:46 AM
Mar 17, 2016 6:35 AM

Mar 2015
So only Irina x Karasuma is cannon?, oh my...
Mar 17, 2016 6:47 AM

Mar 2014
Forever_A said:
Fiji said:
Is this the real final chapter? Since that is what MS indicates, but MAL has it on 183 chapters. Are we gonna get those last 3 chapters as more of a timeskip chapters (bangai-hen)? Or were they done already?

You just have to see the "More Info" part on MAL, there they explain the other 3 chapters:

Volume 1 contains the extra "Koro-sensei no Ekaki Uta" (殺せんせーの絵描き歌, Koro-sensei's Drawing Song).; Jump NEXT! 2012 SUMMER —not included in chapter count.

Volume 2 contains the extra "Koro-sensei VS Saiki Kusuo: Irumashi Saishuu Kessen" (殺せんせーVS斉木楠雄~入間市最終決戦~, Koro-sensei vs Saiki Kusuo: Showdown in Iruma).; Jump NEXT! 2012 AUTUMN

Volume 7 contains the extra "Koro-sensei VS Saiki Kusuo: Irumashi Saishuu Kessen II" (殺せんせーVS斉木楠雄~入間市最終決戦II~).; Jump NEXT! 2013 SUMMER

Then that would mean we have one more chapter left? An extra chapter sounds nice if it happens.
AlquezMar 17, 2016 6:50 AM
Mar 17, 2016 7:14 AM

Jun 2015
I... need... sequel...

AND BRING BACK NAGISA'S HAIRSTYLE! :(
Mar 17, 2016 7:18 AM

Nov 2011
That was a decent ending. Didn't suffer quality lost like certain popular series toward the end.

Nothing surprising though, everything went as you expected.

Wish Korosensei isn't dead...

Mar 17, 2016 7:29 AM
Nov 2015
uzee said:
And that is how you properly end a series... unlike Naruto

I thought Naruto's ending was fine.
Mar 17, 2016 7:32 AM

Jan 2011
nagisas bloodlust ...
korosensei is over ...
Mar 17, 2016 7:34 AM

Mar 2016
Certainly left much to be desired, but i think Kayano X Nagisa was a thing. The train showed non gloved hands certainly, but if you look back, Kayano didn't have gloves until after they began cleaning. Additionally, Nagisa was one of the students that didn't show up to the reunion, as shown by the hands removing from each other meaning one of the hands had something else to do.
Mar 17, 2016 8:02 AM
Mar 2016
KaiserNazrin said:
That was a decent ending. Didn't suffer quality lost like certain popular series toward the end.

Nothing surprising though, everything went as you expected.

Wish Korosensei isn't dead...

Don't forget the point of series ((korosensei must be dead)) if you tried to remember this sentence while watching the series you won't get sad or even depressed..korosensei treated with his students nicely was to catch your attention and make forget the main point of the series...don't get me wrong I really feel sad for korosensei death but I tried to deal with it and surpassing my sadNess unlike the others.
Mar 17, 2016 8:09 AM

Jun 2015
And its over... NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_; I will miss this series, even though I love this ending *snif snif*
well good to see that everyone is doing what they want to do, and Karma is so HAWT!!! but poor Nagisa didnt change in the least xD... also he is completely following Koro-sensei's footsteps: "Nagisa *grins*: Good luck with that, you have until graduation!" and also showing how badass he is, that guy didnt know what hit him ;D
Mar 17, 2016 8:18 AM

Jun 2010
And one of the best Shonen of the last years it's finished, well...., better this way than continue and ruinind the manga.
9/10 from me.
Mar 17, 2016 8:28 AM

Mar 2014
Looks like someone is pregnant.
Mar 17, 2016 9:10 AM

Sep 2013
IT'S OVER! :'(
9/10

Everyone is living their lives to the fullest and will have babies in the future XD
Nagisa now begins his own assassination classroom :'(
Mar 17, 2016 9:13 AM

Jan 2016
So sad that this series is over ;_;

decent ending though, still a few unanswered questions (like who was holding hands at the station)

Looks like I missed the Kayano pregnant hints when reading, I seriously hope NagisaxKayano is canon.

Great series overall, I wish it wasn't ending ;(

Does anyone know what the spinoff manga chapters will be about?
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Mar 17, 2016 9:21 AM
Mar 2016
MajinAkuma said:
Looks like someone is pregnant.

It's a mystery 😂.. they have to make a movie on this... assissnaton classroom:the mystery of kayano
Mar 17, 2016 9:41 AM
May 2015
Fuck those delinquents, Nagisa's too badass for them. Nagisa should've taught at Ishimaya instead.
Mar 17, 2016 9:53 AM
Sep 2014
My main grudge with this ending is that nagisa remains an assassin .
I still think it's not decent to let a child become a monster even if he is a teacher now.

He shouldn't have killed koro for that reason now all the children have blood on their hands no matter what .
i know that the series give us a positive message but i still think it's not ok to have make the class killed of koro sensei ( even if he will have been desintegrated by le laser )

Other than that it's fine.
Mar 17, 2016 9:57 AM

Jan 2016
Kilvann said:
I still think it's not decent to let a child become a monster even if he is a teacher now.

Not necessarily, Nagisa simply used the clap move in order to keep his class in order. He isn't really an assassin, he is just doing what Koro Sensei taught them and using his skills to help others (ex. Using his skills as an assassin to help in his job as a teacher)
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Mar 17, 2016 9:59 AM
Sep 2014
NintendoBC said:
Kilvann said:

Not necessarily, Nagisa simply used the clap move in order to keep his class in order. He isn't really an assassin, he is just doing what Koro Sensei taught them and using his skills to help others (ex. Using his skills as an assassin to help in his job as a teacher)

It's debatable but i still think its at least weird .
Mar 17, 2016 11:04 AM
Oct 2015
It's actually coming to an end haha. I will miss this manga :") I thought it was strange when Kayano held her stomach but i just shrugged it off, until some of you guys said it haha xD.
Mar 17, 2016 11:36 AM

Jan 2014
Can't believe it's finish I'm going to miss Korosensei
Mar 17, 2016 12:14 PM

Jun 2014
Well it's finally end journey from 3-E class...
I'm Going miss their so much
Mar 17, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2008
Guys please. Did y'all miss the part where Kayano was talking in future tense about passing on Korosensei's lessons? She explicitly refers to herself when she says "it'd be nice if someday me and everyone else could pass on these lessons in some way". That clearly says that she's NOT pregnant. Otherwise she wouldn't have used the word "someday".

A closeup of the reproductive area =/= pregnancy. It's a metaphor for life, which is being talked about over the panel.

Nobody in the Japanese fandom is acting like it's a thing. Honestly I feel like a lot of this is just people who are disappointed Nagisa/Kayano didn't happen clutching at straws.
Mar 17, 2016 3:27 PM

Mar 2016
Zazie122 said:
Guys please. Did y'all miss the part where Kayano was talking in future tense about passing on Korosensei's lessons? She explicitly refers to herself when she says "it'd be nice if someday me and everyone else could pass on these lessons in some way". That clearly says that she's NOT pregnant. Otherwise she wouldn't have used the word "someday".

A closeup of the reproductive area =/= pregnancy. It's a metaphor for life, which is being talked about over the panel.

Nobody in the Japanese fandom is acting like it's a thing. Honestly I feel like a lot of this is just people who are disappointed Nagisa/Kayano didn't happen clutching at straws.

I was referring to the relationship, not the pregnancy.
Mar 17, 2016 3:36 PM

Feb 2009
I was REALLY hoping we would see Nagisa teaching while wearing Koro Sensei's tie in the end. Oh well, it was a good ending.
Mar 17, 2016 5:07 PM

Mar 2014
aaaaw was very nice ride without doubt!!! I would only wished that Asano appeared in the 7-years-later chapter (really felt like a post-game rival for Karma, well maybe he is on some educational stuff like his father so is fine).

hum idk why the author is implying NagisaxKayano instead just confirm it (I see recently alot of people losing their mind lol).

It was very nice what kind of class Nagisa got to teach (really would be a kind of "Great Teacher Nagisa" series xD).

btw, do you know guys what is going to be about the movie? it's going to be a recap? I barely knows that is gonna be aired the next week.
Mar 17, 2016 5:46 PM

Sep 2010
Didn't Onizuka from GTO teach a bunch of delinquents in the filler ending of the anime? Nagisa's situation reminds me of that. xD

Good series 9/10
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 17, 2016 6:08 PM
Mar 2016
To be honest I am quite satisfied with this ending.
I'd rather have an open ending instead of a lot of couples presented, to which Matsui didn't put any efforts in to develoope them well enough.

I totally agree with Zazie122 in every way. Even though it was hinted and all that, there is no confirmation that NagiKae is canon and that Matsui was really showing her to be pregnant.

Yes it is highly possilbe that he really meant it, but lets not forget that AssClass has a lot of metaphors and all that and it is also highly possible that the scene with Kayano holding her stomach is a metaphor.

And she said it: Nagisa is to busy with reaching his goals, so I guess she is saying that he is too busy and caught into his study and all and has no time for relationships,

As for I am disappointed that we got to see the characters that had partly to do something with the kids, but not Asano, wanted to see him too :/

And other than many others, I was kind of concerned that Matsui would go for his poorly hinted pairings and let them end up.

I am greatly pleased to see that he didn't. I for my part was just disappointed by the Valentines Chapters and thought that all the pairs were out of the blue just to have some material for the Valentines.

Also I don't think it's a reason to make Nagisa and Kayano a pair, only cuze Nagisa saved her (Koro-Sensei saved her too) and really I can't be satisfied with a ship that gets canon without showing us how it exactly happened, making people end up after a time-skip is in my eyes an excuse to get characters together without actually really shipping them or developing their relation ship.

Nagisa had never shown romantic feelings for Kayano not until the last chapter and even in that there weren't any hints of him having romantic feelings for her. (And I despise this one-sided love cliche-.-)

Therefore I do agree, the ship is not canon. I mean if Matsui really wanted them to be a thing he didn't really have to make it quite that puzzling and just clearly show us that they are a couple.

My guess is that he wanted to leave the reader to his own interpretations and imagination and something like this isn't a bad idea.
And I am really happy to see that KaruMana pairing didn't happen! (no offense to anyone) and the other pairs weren't good either so, it's fine.

Besides why don't we just talk about the chapter itself and the characters after the time-skip and leave the shippings out? Just wondering, all of the fandom is just commenting about NagiKae and how other ships didn't happen-.-

Not really surprising that Nagisa has to teach a class of delinquents, poor boy his students so big. (I know it really sucks to be small, even Kayano grew )

ah and in addition to that he had this picture of Karma and Kayano with mischievous eyes looking at him, as if expecting them to mock him beacause of his height.

Kayano would have had enough opportunities to do so if they really were a couple (even if they couldn't spend much time together)

Well but he is a badass, (maybe he even reaches Mach 20 XD) besides I would have loved to see a reunion of the whole class and see Karma teasing him because of their greater height difference^^

I rather have the upcoming fanbook not mess around with this ending and making things clear in that. I thought that it was already a bad idea how he did things in his first fanbook, cuze some of the informations indeed were important to at least be mentioned in canon verse and making another that does the same just seems force the pairings that didn't happen. (I hope there won't be anything about the shippings at all.)

All in all is was a nice ending and at least we got to see that the students are fine and able to carry on in life, just like Koro-Sensei wanted them to.
Mar 17, 2016 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
TsundereHeart said:
Amazing and very fitting ending

I really want the Nagisa x Kayano ship to be confirmed but...not really sure if the hands on stomach thing is entirely plausible

Also how come MAL says there's 183 chapters? were there some specials earlier?
Or are there supposed to be like epilogue chapters later? like wat
Read the more info tab.
Mar 17, 2016 6:11 PM

Oct 2011
Goodbye Assassination Classroom T____T
Mar 17, 2016 11:01 PM
Mar 2016
VioletteWhest said:
To be honest I am quite satisfied with this ending.
I'd rather have an open ending instead of a lot of couples presented, to which Matsui didn't put any efforts in to develoope them well enough.

I totally agree with Zazie122 in every way. Even though it was hinted and all that, there is no confirmation that NagiKae is canon and that Matsui was really showing her to be pregnant.

Yes it is highly possilbe that he really meant it, but lets not forget that AssClass has a lot of metaphors and all that and it is also highly possible that the scene with Kayano holding her stomach is a metaphor.

And she said it: Nagisa is to busy with reaching his goals, so I guess she is saying that he is too busy and caught into his study and all and has no time for relationships,

As for I am disappointed that we got to see the characters that had partly to do something with the kids, but not Asano, wanted to see him too :/

And other than many others, I was kind of concerned that Matsui would go for his poorly hinted pairings and let them end up.

I am greatly pleased to see that he didn't. I for my part was just disappointed by the Valentines Chapters and thought that all the pairs were out of the blue just to have some material for the Valentines.

Also I don't think it's a reason to make Nagisa and Kayano a pair, only cuze Nagisa saved her (Koro-Sensei saved her too) and really I can't be satisfied with a ship that gets canon without showing us how it exactly happened, making people end up after a time-skip is in my eyes an excuse to get characters together without actually really shipping them or developing their relation ship.

Nagisa had never shown romantic feelings for Kayano not until the last chapter and even in that there weren't any hints of him having romantic feelings for her. (And I despise this one-sided love cliche-.-)

Therefore I do agree, the ship is not canon. I mean if Matsui really wanted them to be a thing he didn't really have to make it quite that puzzling and just clearly show us that they are a couple.

My guess is that he wanted to leave the reader to his own interpretations and imagination and something like this isn't a bad idea.
And I am really happy to see that KaruMana pairing didn't happen! (no offense to anyone) and the other pairs weren't good either so, it's fine.

Besides why don't we just talk about the chapter itself and the characters after the time-skip and leave the shippings out? Just wondering, all of the fandom is just commenting about NagiKae and how other ships didn't happen-.-

Not really surprising that Nagisa has to teach a class of delinquents, poor boy his students so big. (I know it really sucks to be small, even Kayano grew )

ah and in addition to that he had this picture of Karma and Kayano with mischievous eyes looking at him, as if expecting them to mock him beacause of his height.

Kayano would have had enough opportunities to do so if they really were a couple (even if they couldn't spend much time together)

Well but he is a badass, (maybe he even reaches Mach 20 XD) besides I would have loved to see a reunion of the whole class and see Karma teasing him because of their greater height difference^^

I rather have the upcoming fanbook not mess around with this ending and making things clear in that. I thought that it was already a bad idea how he did things in his first fanbook, cuze some of the informations indeed were important to at least be mentioned in canon verse and making another that does the same just seems force the pairings that didn't happen. (I hope there won't be anything about the shippings at all.)

All in all is was a nice ending and at least we got to see that the students are fine and able to carry on in life, just like Koro-Sensei wanted them to.

First of all, I thank Matsui-sensei for creating such an awesome story. I have experienced many emotions (mostly fangirling) on this series and it ends well, truly Matsui style.

So the point of this post is to say

I’m sure 80% Nagisa and Kayano are together.

But why didn’t Matsui clear it up like Karasuma x Irina? Duh, it’s Matsui we’re talking. Besides, different from Karasuma x Irina which the main purpose of its existence is romance and get their deserved ending (wife n husband), Nagisa x Kayano is about Kayano supporting Nagisa from side to reach his dream (target) to teach students.

After reading last chapter, I’m pretty sure of it. Nagisa is shipped off to another region (?) that explains why he isn’t present with others to maintain the class.
Also, we know Kayano is celebrity now. Having a bf is bad idea to expose, especially if she is pregnant (Many ppl speculate about this but I’m not sure) She doesn’t want to distract Nagisa of her issues. They don’t meet often but they do (Nagisa complains about how Kayano and Karma have growth spurts and he doesn’t, which made me laugh) and pretty secretive about it (those hands separated in chapter 179 are theirs meeting in secret and separated to their own paths– probably long distance relationship) One more, Kayano said “I’m pretty much sure Nagisa doesn’t think much of me.” (I’m still waiting for good translation of it) but she NEVER said about how they were actually doing, about what their current status is (again, secretive)

So I’m so satisfied of this ending. But I do hope the spin off stories later have Nagisa x Kayano a little on it. (or maybe another ships, I dunno)
Mar 18, 2016 3:29 AM

Aug 2013
there is no future tense in Japanese.
Mar 18, 2016 4:04 AM

Apr 2015
Luciberi said:
there is no future tense in Japanese.

Future tense can be inferred from the situation.
Mar 18, 2016 4:18 AM

Jan 2014
Great ending! But I would prefer Nagisa as a assassin not a teacher but still is very good.

5/5
8/10
Mar 18, 2016 6:15 AM
Mar 2016
Kirito_Alsufi said:

First of all, I thank Matsui-sensei for creating such an awesome story. I have experienced many emotions (mostly fangirling) on this series and it ends well, truly Matsui style.

So the point of this post is to say

I’m sure 80% Nagisa and Kayano are together.

But why didn’t Matsui clear it up like Karasuma x Irina? Duh, it’s Matsui we’re talking. Besides, different from Karasuma x Irina which the main purpose of its existence is romance and get their deserved ending (wife n husband), Nagisa x Kayano is about Kayano supporting Nagisa from side to reach his dream (target) to teach students.

After reading last chapter, I’m pretty sure of it. Nagisa is shipped off to another region (?) that explains why he isn’t present with others to maintain the class.
Also, we know Kayano is celebrity now. Having a bf is bad idea to expose, especially if she is pregnant (Many ppl speculate about this but I’m not sure) She doesn’t want to distract Nagisa of her issues. They don’t meet often but they do (Nagisa complains about how Kayano and Karma have growth spurts and he doesn’t, which made me laugh) and pretty secretive about it (those hands separated in chapter 179 are theirs meeting in secret and separated to their own paths– probably long distance relationship) One more, Kayano said “I’m pretty much sure Nagisa doesn’t think much of me.” (I’m still waiting for good translation of it) but she NEVER said about how they were actually doing, about what their current status is (again, secretive)

So I’m so satisfied of this ending. But I do hope the spin off stories later have Nagisa x Kayano a little on it. (or maybe another ships, I dunno)

I guess that really the hints are more for them to be a thing, but it is not confirmed canon and like you said it's Matsui we are talking about, so why can't the scene with Kayano holding her stomach and that glowing there not be a metaphor? That they all will pass on Koro-Sensei's teachings and his will to a next generation, somewhere in the future.

And as a famous actress how much privacy could she have. That can lead to the possibility of Kayano and Nagisa secretively meeting each other, but like she said she doesn't want to disract him so even if they were dating how intimate could their relation be that she is pregnant?

Ok I don't really know much of the Japanese culture, but does a celebrity have to be secretively on a relationship? And at least they could be open with their relationship in front of their classmates and the way Hara asked her about her and Nagisa sounded more like she wanted to know if these two are together ornot

But it is clear that Matsui let the matters to the reader's interpretation and imagination and therefor no Pair other than Irina and Karasuma is canon.

I hate the fact that austhors and many fans think two characters should end up together only cuze one has a crush on the other. And even worse making them a pair at the very end without any progress until then.

The only developement of the NagiKae pair was:

In the beginning nothing but platonic

then a plottwist with her and Nagisa's assassination kiss

and then she is totally in love with him and from here on it stayed one-sided
with Nagisa never having romantic feelings for her and lettingthem end up after a time-skip is just a lame excuse to bring them together without really developing the pair.

Even if Romance wasn't a genre it is not too much asked for to at least show Nagisa having some affectiong for her. (I am actually sure that something like this won't hinder him from reaching his goals, and making this an excuse for not properly bringing them together is lame)

That's my main grudge against this pair and really they aren't conformed canon
And if you don't want romance to be part of your story, then don't make any pairs at all. I don't know if I am the only one thinking like this, but including Pairings means that one has to develope some romance

And besides if I ship a pair that his likely to happen I would want the author to show how they got into a relationship, (like the confession and how they ended up dating) and not skip all of that and just showing that they are together (hint: Naruto) something like this just shows that the author either didn't gave a s**t about Pairs at all orwasn't creative enough to show us their progress in relationship. And here it's not even clear if Nagisa and Kayano are together or not. And I am sure that a proper relationship does not hinder Nagisa from reaching his goals

I heard about a four week spin-off where we get to see what Koro-Sensei was doing in his free time and so, I guess there won't be anything including ships, but to be honest ending the series like this and then come up with a spin-off to show NagiKae and other pairs is just plain bad. Instead of showing some canon pairs in the main series showing them in a spin-off or something like that? Same with the fanbook, it just makes the pairs even more forced than the are.

I am glad it ended like this (but still annoyed at this unclear hints) and
Mar 18, 2016 11:54 AM

Apr 2014
It end...it's a okay ending if you tell me.
Was wonder if Nagisa will marry that one girl (forgot her name).
Anyway, everyone reaching their goal so it's good.
Sad that Sensei is dead T^T
7/10
Mar 18, 2016 1:33 PM
Mar 2016
Wiki quote "In Chapter 180 it is either nagisa suggested he is the father of her unborn child or perhaps she is dreaming of her future life caring for a new generation (probably with Nagisa)".Even the Wikipedia doesn't know 😂😂😂
Mar 18, 2016 6:00 PM

Jun 2015
ok, assassination classroom se convirtió en mi manga/anime favorito, fue uno de los dos mangas que me hizo llorar (y soy tan masoquista que lo leía con el ost de shigatsu wa kimi no uso de fondo), koro-sensei es un personaje único, tiene tantas personalidades, puede ser tan maduro e infantil a la vez, estoy segura que después de que conoció a aguri cambió así, me reí tanto con él, lloré, me enojé, grité y sobre todo me emocioné en los últimos capítulos.

en cuanto al final, quería ver una super reunión de todos los alumnos, quería ver parejas formadas, casadas o yo que sé. quedé con muchas dudas sobre lo de kayano, karma me dejó con la boca abierta al igual que nagisa, SUS JODIDOS PEINADOS PUTA MADRE, karma siempre fue mi favorito y diossssss lo amo demasiado.

en fin, me encantó todo de esta historia, es original, chistosa, triste, tensa y dramática, lo único que me queda decir es que lo recomiendo muchísimo si buscas algo distinto, que no se enfoca en el romance o el terror, es algo que te hará amar a cada personaje al pasar de los capítulos. es conmovedor como es que un ser sometido a tanto trauma y experimentos todavía tiene la energía para enseñar a adolescentes rebeldes, formarlos y ayudarlos a mejorar sus vidas.

koro-sensei es un ídolo, que en paz descanse. gracias matsui por crearlo
Mar 18, 2016 9:08 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
What a perfect end! And Nagisa became Onizuka XD. Still short though XD. Also, Kayano might be pregnant :D

5/5 for this chapter
9/10 for this series
Mar 18, 2016 9:24 PM

Oct 2015
really satisfied with the ending, thank you matsui-sensei :')
cried way too much hahaha.
seems like i'm the only one who isn't really affected by whether nagisa x kayano or okuda x karma are canon.. i SCREAMED when i realised that irina and karasuma are actually married though!! oh my goooooooodddddddddd
Mar 19, 2016 12:41 AM
Jan 2015
Seems like many people make a fuss about Nagisa and Kayano .well , if only seeing her talk with Sumire ,which Sumire asked whether they keep in touch ,I assume from Kayano's reaction that they were definitely not getting together . the only "wild card" is that holding hand's scene at chapter 179 though..

4/5

Well , that aside , it sure had been a hell of ride , tons of laugh , great enjoyment , epic showdown , well , there's bitching of Yanagasiwa too .Many life lessons and moral that Koro-sensei teach even to readers. Overall , it has been enjoyable ride , thank you Ansatsu Kyoushitsu , thank you Matsui Sensei

8/10
Mar 19, 2016 1:55 AM
May 2014
I personally think the "pregnant" part is left to the reader's interpretation which is a good thing, I wouldnt want a clarification. This manga isnt a romance drama.
For my part I will sail the ship. Because I interpreted afterthought as a hint yet not fully explicit since nagisa is an assassin and the fact that kayano is linked with him can lead to a multitude of problems..
Mar 19, 2016 2:29 AM

Jan 2008
Axel_Blaze said:
I personally think the "pregnant" part is left to the reader's interpretation which is a good thing, I wouldnt want a clarification. This manga isnt a romance drama.
For my part I will sail the ship. Because I interpreted afterthought as a hint yet not fully explicit since nagisa is an assassin and the fact that kayano is linked with him can lead to a multitude of problems..

So you think they are together but keeping it a secret because of Nagisa's profession?
Mar 19, 2016 5:49 AM
May 2014
HatsumiShinogu said:

So you think they are together but keeping it a secret because of Nagisa's profession?

yes thats how I interpret it
Mar 19, 2016 6:18 AM

Jan 2015
Axel_Blaze said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

That's also how I interpreted it, she's a famous actress, it would lead to a lot of repercussion knowing that she's in a relationship and pregnant.

About the couple holding hands, wouldn't really making sense if it weren't them, I see a lot of people saying that she was wearing gloves, but you could see her hands in the next page.

I hope the autor will make it clear with an extra chapter or something, but if it's open to the reader's interpretation, I will stay with them together.
Mar 19, 2016 8:01 AM

Apr 2015
thiagopv said:
Axel_Blaze said:

That's also how I interpreted it, she's a famous actress, it would lead to a lot of repercussion knowing that she's in a relationship and pregnant.

About the couple holding hands, wouldn't really making sense if it weren't them, I see a lot of people saying that she was wearing gloves, but you could see her hands in the next page.

I hope the autor will make it clear with an extra chapter or something, but if it's open to the reader's interpretation, I will stay with them together.

One of the couple says 'Apparently everyone else is already nearby'. The we cut to a shot of Kayano wearing her work clothes and then of EVERYONE ELSE arriving.

She was there first so even if we disregard her attire 'everyone else is already nearby' line still makes no sense if she was one of the couple.
Mar 19, 2016 11:36 AM

Jan 2008
Now that was a good ending!! Everything has been tied off nicely and no one was leftout.~ God, I'm going to miss this manga.
Mar 19, 2016 10:10 PM
May 2014
Vsegda7 said:

One of the couple says 'Apparently everyone else is already nearby'. The we cut to a shot of Kayano wearing her work clothes and then of EVERYONE ELSE arriving.

She was there first so even if we disregard her attire 'everyone else is already nearby' line still makes no sense if she was one of the couple.

Can you please explain? I didnt get you..
Mar 19, 2016 10:29 PM

Jan 2015
Axel_Blaze said:
Vsegda7 said:

yup, couldn't get the point aswell. She said everyone else is already nearby, then everyone else arrived, that makes sense to me. They were close, then they arrived, that's what I got.

EDIT: Also, it wouldn't really make sense if it weren't the main couple holding hands. That's my opinion though, I think they'll release an extra chapter or something.
thiagopvMar 19, 2016 10:34 PM
Mar 19, 2016 11:38 PM
Mar 2016
thiagopv said:
Axel_Blaze said:

yup, couldn't get the point aswell. She said everyone else is already nearby, then everyone else arrived, that makes sense to me. They were close, then they arrived, that's what I got.

EDIT: Also, it wouldn't really make sense if it weren't the main couple holding hands. That's my opinion though, I think they'll release an extra chapter or something.

I hope too.. many of the reviewers on the youtube are confusing when they reach to kayano part😦... it has to be an extra chapter or maybe the anime could explain when he get to this point
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

31 by takashidraylus »»
Jan 13, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.