Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 8, 2016 10:48 PM
Aug 2015
Chubby and "quirky" fat, sure.

Obese and pushing their health luck, probably not.

Morbidly obese like in the OP, demonstrated via picture? No.

Jump around, body slam your pillow and shadow box. Do anything that prevents you from living a completely sedentary lifestyle. I think being chubby is okay, I mean why not? It would only be a concern once I would start being smothered in body odor and stomach fat...

Warranted, I would never date a twig either. Im sure seeing ribs is someone's fetish. Just not mine.
Mar 8, 2016 10:48 PM

Jan 2012
I'd rather stay with my wife belldandy
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 8, 2016 11:13 PM

Apr 2013
I highly doubt I would date an obese person. I imagine they'd usually have not only inferiority-complexes but would likely have bad eating habits and poor hygeine, though maybe I'm just generalizing. I could be completely wrong but that's just how I imagine it.

Ahhh... Is this the blood... The blood of the Dark Soul?
Mar 9, 2016 6:58 PM

Jan 2016
hmmm, to be honest iam not looking a girl only by her physical appearance, but overweight/obesity is unhealthy.

sorry to say but for Obese= no, chubby=yeah, skinny+flat chest+kindhearted=i cant say no
Mar 9, 2016 8:57 PM

Oct 2015
No, If I'm on a date then I couldn't be watching my precious anime.
Mar 9, 2016 11:59 PM

May 2014
Obese? No. Just thick or chubby? I don't see why not. My boyfriend is a little chubby (or specifically what people would call "skinnyfat" his legs and arms are normal but he's got some cushion in his chest n tummy) and he's nice and soft to put my head on when we cuddle so I don't see any cons.
Mar 10, 2016 12:01 AM

Jan 2016
I would date someone that is fat/chubby, but not someone that is obese.
Mar 10, 2016 12:10 AM

Jan 2015
A little on the chunky side? Sure, I don't mind. Really obese like that pic? No thanks.
Mar 10, 2016 4:15 AM

Dec 2011
Probably not, but who knows. Weight is not an issue for me, although I have my limits. Any extreme seems unlikely bc of what it would entail i.e. different lifestyle choices and the consequences of those practices. Their weight itself is not the problem.
Mar 10, 2016 4:38 AM

Feb 2015
Okay i'm going to make this short........NO
Mar 10, 2016 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
I wouldn't feel sexual attraction toward someone fat, so no
Mar 10, 2016 4:57 AM
Mar 2012
no, why would you date someone who don't even bother to take good care of themself.
Mar 10, 2016 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
Not morbidly obese. I don't mind chubby and I don't even mind overweight, but I couldn't do obese.
Right or not, sex is of some importance to me in a relationship. It's not a make or break factor, but having sex with someone who's morbidly obese wouldn't be easy.
Mar 10, 2016 9:01 PM

Apr 2013
I wouldn't mind dating a chubby guy. But an obese one is a completely different story. We should all take good care of our health.

Forum set by: DeadlyBasan
Mar 10, 2016 9:23 PM

Sep 2015
I might say hi to a fat person, but they better not come near me or touch me.

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Mar 10, 2016 9:50 PM

Apr 2013
Being healthy doesn't entirely mean being perfect. But obesity is never healthy. I haven't seen a healthy obese my entire life.

Forum set by: DeadlyBasan
Jul 28, 2017 1:46 PM

Oct 2012
Tbh, I wouldn't. Having a few more kilos isn't a problem, but once it goes down the obese lane, I'm out. It's just unhealthy and pointless.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jul 28, 2017 1:51 PM

Jul 2017
Quite simply, I will never date anyone who weighs over 145 lbs. That's my limit. Add to that, they have to be height/weight proportionate and in shape. There are no exceptions to that rule for anyone ... ever.

If I decide to commit to someone I sure as hell do not want to get attached just to lose them to a heart attack. I don't want to smell someone that doesn't take care of themselves. And I certainly have to be attracted to them myself, and I just can't get attracted to a fat person no matter what.

Now, this is where some folks will say I am somehow being mean. I am not. Dating and being friends with are two completely different things. I have plenty of friends who are overweight and it doesn't bother me at all. And I can be perfectly good friends with a female no matter what they look like. Dating, however, does need standards as standards are important for a fruitful and healthy relationship.
JackRackhamJul 28, 2017 1:56 PM
Jul 28, 2017 2:10 PM
Feb 2016
Fat people are disgusting and usually psychologically ill so no
Jul 28, 2017 2:16 PM

Jan 2009
HikikomoriYume said:
Fat people are disgusting and usually psychologically ill so no

true im a living proof of that and i will not date myself either lol
Jul 28, 2017 2:19 PM

May 2012
Please stop bumping terrible threads, thanks
Jul 28, 2017 2:32 PM

Jul 2017
Interrrrrpetgyu said:

Ironic that you bumped the thread to say that. But at least this is a legit conversation compared to some of the other stuff I keep seeing posted around these forums :)
Jul 28, 2017 2:33 PM

May 2012
Faelandaea said:
Interrrrrpetgyu said:

Ironic that you bumped the thread to say that. But at least this is a legit conversation compared to some of the other stuff I keep seeing posted around these forums :)

I didn't bump it. It was already at the top of the page. How do people even find year old threads like this? I don't get it.
Jul 28, 2017 2:36 PM

Jul 2017
It might be possible they found it relevant. Forums do not have rules on when you can reply to a topic :)
Jul 28, 2017 2:37 PM

May 2012
Faelandaea said:
It might be possible they found it relevant. Forums do not have rules on when you can reply to a topic :)

Depends on the forum. I guess this one doesn't, but it should.
Jul 28, 2017 3:07 PM

Dec 2014
Oh yeah, being smooshed everyday sounds hot.

Interrrrrpetgyu said:
^This
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Jul 28, 2017 3:17 PM

Feb 2017
If I saw an obese person across the room, would I ask them out? Nope.

If my partner became obese, would I continue you to date them? Yup. My girlfriend is my best friend and I'd still adore her no matter her size.

At the end of the day, I'd never say never. I fall in love with who you are not what you look like. But then again I'm somewhere on the a-sexual spectrum, so you know.
ladamesansmerciJul 28, 2017 3:25 PM
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Jul 28, 2017 3:22 PM
Jun 2017
I hate to sound shallow but, I wouldn't date a slightly chubby/chubby/Fat/obese girl for anything. It's not that I hate fat people, it's just that I don't feel any attraction to someone who's over a certain weight.
Jul 28, 2017 3:25 PM
Jun 2017
kawaiiyuris said:
i wouldn't. and no bullshit reasons like "i want someone healthy/who can take care of themselves blah blah". plenty of thin people don't take care of themselves at all and are unhealthy as fuck. i just don't find obese people attractive, it's pretty simple.

with that being said, why is everyone so obsessed with obese people? there are so many threads about fat people on here i stg. leave them be.

ooo333 said:
A female only has to be a 3/10 for a male to date her.

A male has to be an 8/10 for a female to date him and he has to be a 7/10 in her friends eyes.
what is your ass for if all the shit comes out of your mouth
I wouldn't be surprised if he filed a police report after the way you just abused him XD
Jul 28, 2017 3:28 PM

Dec 2014
Kuraokani said:
I hate to sound shallow but, I wouldn't date a slightly chubby/chubby/Fat/obese girl for anything. It's not that I hate fat people, it's just that I don't feel any attraction to someone who's over a certain weight.
"It's not that I dislike X people, I just dislike them"
Jul 28, 2017 3:34 PM

Mar 2016
no but i would be there to work out and eat healthy with them and then date the result if they displayed that desire for self improvement
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jul 28, 2017 3:39 PM
Jun 2017
Frag- said:
Kuraokani said:
TRIGGERED WROOOONG. There's a difference in sexual attraction and friendly attraction.

"I don't really know what I'm doing here so I guess I'll just start shit with people" - Frag
Jul 28, 2017 3:53 PM

Jan 2017
Not anymore I used to be fat myself and managed to lose the weight and now I need somebody skinny to be my role model so I never go back to that.
Jul 28, 2017 4:18 PM

Jul 2011
No, its an unattractive quality in a partner, not saying people can't be fat or be beautiful when they are fat or change when they are fat but if you want an ideal partner then you look for somebody that takes care of themselves and holds themself in a high level of respect.

Aim for someone who puts in as much work on themselves as you do because thats what you deserve and because relationships require lot of work on a ton of different levels. This only counts for me though, i would never break up with my girlfriend if she gained little weight because love isnt that shallow but i would expect her to start taking care of it, just as i would in return.
Jul 28, 2017 4:23 PM

Sep 2012
no.
being fat is not attractive at all, and the same way i take care of my body, i deserve better than someone who disregards their's completely.
i could've gotten laid a lot sooner if i didn't think like this but w/e

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Jul 28, 2017 5:04 PM

Dec 2014
Kuraokani said:
Frag- said:
TRIGGERED WROOOONG. There's a difference in sexual attraction and friendly attraction.

"I don't really know what I'm doing here so I guess I'll just start shit with people" - Frag
Haha, baited.

If you don't date someone regardless of the reason is, you do have some sort of prejudice with them.
Jul 28, 2017 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
I think I would aslong as not way too overweight, cause I am a personalities > looks kinda person.
I think I´d also try encouraging them for a diet and exercise plan, so they can feel better about themselves and healthier.
Jul 28, 2017 5:09 PM

Dec 2012
I wouldn't, she's not worth the problems I couldn't deal with her lame ass fat excuses for eating shit junk food all day. Hard enough putting up with people like that, fuck dating them.

Jul 28, 2017 8:29 PM

Feb 2008
Weight is the number one thing that can break my attraction towards somebody. So no. If they're even a speck above a normal weight (and I do not mean by American standards), I'm not interested. I'm a skinny guy myself, so I don't think it's unreasonable to prefer people with similar values to myself.
Jul 29, 2017 4:57 AM

Oct 2016
I don't think I can date someone who's excessively overweight. If he's slightly heavy, maybe so... but too much is a nono. I don't want to be a young widow.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Jul 29, 2017 5:00 AM

Aug 2016
Probably not. That's why I'm trying to lose weight myself.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Jul 30, 2017 7:16 AM
Dec 2015
ooo333 said:
A female only has to be a 3/10 for a male to date her.

A male has to be an 8/10 for a female to date him and he has to be a 7/10 in her friends eyes.

Dating a woman with less friends in always key to success in the relation.
Aug 4, 2017 12:55 PM

Jun 2017
No.............................
Aug 4, 2017 1:06 PM

Nov 2013
I wouldn't be interested in that. I used to be fat but then I got over it; they should too.

I can see you

Aug 4, 2017 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
Obese NO
Fat Maybe
Chubby Yes

Really depends on like if they can keep up with my life style.
Aug 8, 2017 4:45 PM
Dec 2014
Most likely not but it depends on the person.
Aug 8, 2017 6:55 PM

Feb 2008
I have dated an obese person
but i was maybe a week away from offing myself
so him asking me out i guess maybe saved my life.
still, he asked me out at a really weird time and i really regret dating him
Aug 8, 2017 6:58 PM

Sep 2014
Nah, I'm 600 pounds myself and we would just compete over food. I don't wanna spend more $$$$ on food that's not going into my mouth.
Aug 8, 2017 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
The self-image thing would be annoying with the balance of the overly-caring-submissive personality would be a bummer though.
Aug 8, 2017 7:09 PM

Jul 2011
Sayanna said:
I have dated an obese person
but i was maybe a week away from offing myself
so him asking me out i guess maybe saved my life.
still, he asked me out at a really weird time and i really regret dating him

*Thinks* Not sure if that's super dark or super uplifting...

...but seeing the Rick & Morty avatar let's me know your doing okay *Nods*
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - May 1

57 by AdamBirch »»
8 minutes ago

» How do you feel about your digital footprint becoming your digital tombstone?

Shizuna - 49 minutes ago

5 by Rhae »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Who were your childhood cartoon waifus? (Video Game Waifus included)

Kazu-chan-san - Dec 24, 2022

34 by enigmasauce »»
12 minutes ago

» Are you a pushover

ST63LTH - 3 hours ago

6 by BitChilly »»
24 minutes ago

» Is the word 'simp' fallen out of context in 2024?

Kiryotsu - Yesterday

26 by Spunkert »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.