Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 146 147 [148] 149 150 » ... Last »
Feb 25, 2020 12:57 AM

Jan 2017

#1 - Runway de Waratte
#3 - Fumetsu no Anata e
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 25, 2020 9:13 AM

Sep 2012
Hello!
I have a question, from what manga are those frames in this meme:
https://i.imgur.com/GVKOLBM.jpg
I suppose it's hentai but I'm curious about the exact titles.

Thanks!
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick." - Houtarou Oreki
Feb 25, 2020 9:25 AM

Jul 2009
Yivrett said:
Hello!
I have a question, from what manga are those frames in this meme:
https://i.imgur.com/GVKOLBM.jpg
I suppose it's hentai but I'm curious about the exact titles.

Thanks!

Top is Patchouli-sama to by Hirayo, a Touhou doujin.
Feb 25, 2020 9:47 AM

Sep 2018

#2 might be Nare no Hate no Bokura

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 25, 2020 9:48 AM
Feb 26, 2020 1:37 PM
Feb 2020
Hello,
I've recently remembered a manga that I've read, like, 10 or so years ago (maybe more), and I have very vague memories of it but I still get the feeling that I really liked it back then.

Anyway, I don't remember much, and to be honest it might not be completely accurate either, but here is what I can gather from my memories :
-The main character is a high school student with dark hair, and his best friend is a smaller guy with light hair.
- If I remember right, for some reason, young people (like kids and teenagers) suddenly start manifesting super powers.
- The MC's best friend is one of them, but he has a strange power that allows him to annihiltate pretty much anything, like a void power sort of. And not sure about this one but I think his body reacts like a Logia in One Piece, that is to say he can make it into his element (so nothing)
- The MC's best friend starts behaving differently and becomes the main villain of the story.
- I have in my mind the image of a cover with a big blue sky in the background and characters at the foreground, drawn in an upward angle.

That's it, I know it's not much and it's not event a sure thing, but if you know about a manga that (kinda) fits this description, I would be thankful if you told me about it.

Thanks.
Feb 26, 2020 4:08 PM

Sep 2011
SayleValdean said:
Hello,
I've recently remembered a manga that I've read, like, 10 or so years ago (maybe more), and I have very vague memories of it but I still get the feeling that I really liked it back then.

That's it, I know it's not much and it's not event a sure thing, but if you know about a manga that (kinda) fits this description, I would be thankful if you told me about it.

Thanks.

Could be : Alive: Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen
Feb 27, 2020 1:45 PM

Jun 2010
Hi guys, I hope you fellow users can help me identify one manga that I did read(something like this, it was all in japanese), something like 15 years ago.

I can't say much about it's story because it was all in japanese and I only "watched" one chapter, since the manga was ripped.

But there were two fighters, one of them could break everything with his punchs and the other could cut everything with his hands. A villain(I think), captured the girlfriend of the cutting guy(again I think she was his girlfriend), and forced both of them to fight each other. During the fight, the villain theatened to kill her and made a small cut on her neck. The cutting guy became desperate and started attacking much more relentlessly the breaking guy.

I know it's not much but I hope someone knows it.

Thanks
Feb 28, 2020 4:15 PM
Nov 2017
First off, I dont remember much of the manga but hopefully someone knows it.

The main character gets reborn into the body of someone with a broken (neck-back) and gets into alot of fights. He gets beat to a bloddy pulp most of the time but doesn't die. I believe in one of the chapters his neck is broken and he flips it back around.

Ik it aint much to go off of but if anyones got any clues that would be amazing.
Feb 28, 2020 4:17 PM
Feb 2020
aemiliuz said:
SayleValdean said:
Hello,

Thanks.

Could be : Alive: Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen

That's the one ! It seems I was wrong about a few things but you found it anyway. Thank you so muck !
Feb 29, 2020 10:23 AM
Feb 2020
The one im looking for is about a guy who likes picking the worst classes to play with, it starts with the mc (blacksmith) fighting a mage to determine who's the best player in the game. He looses and quits the game years later a new game comes out, and he decides to pick the worst starting location go classless and invest all his stat points into luck.
Feb 29, 2020 10:54 AM

Dec 2014
while browsing through deviantart, stumble upon these art style https://www.deviantart.com/wlop/gallery/all

I remember seeing an manga/manhwa using this art style, anyone remember what was it?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 1, 2020 3:20 AM

Aug 2018
What is the name of every character in this image? And does anyone have full-sized images of the magazines in this image?

Mar 1, 2020 4:12 AM

Jan 2011
So I can tell this is an assortment of Weekly Shounen Sunday series, but what's the SpongeBob one from?
Mar 1, 2020 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
Saori_Shun said:
What is the name of every character in this image? And does anyone have full-sized images of the magazines in this image?

the one on the top left is an issue of Manga Time Kirara Max, the character is Kaos from Comic Girls. In the one below the Anime is Haifuri, not sure what the magazine is.
The magazine on the right seems to be Young King. I dont know what the manga is though.
removed-userMar 1, 2020 7:05 AM
Mar 1, 2020 8:31 AM

Apr 2011
aLotQuestion_ said:
while browsing through deviantart, stumble upon these art style https://www.deviantart.com/wlop/gallery/all

I remember seeing an manga/manhwa using this art style, anyone remember what was it?

I'm not sure but maybe Fisheye Placebo? (by Yuumei art)
Or even this: Orange
Mar 1, 2020 4:18 PM

Dec 2014
-michira- said:
aLotQuestion_ said:

I'm not sure but maybe Fisheye Placebo? (by Yuumei art)
Or even this: Orange

No, IIRC the story has something related to fighting, the fighting style is like old age china or korea.
still using sword and something like shuriken.
Mar 1, 2020 6:56 PM
Jan 2010
I cant remember the name of this and its driving me nuts. It was a fairly garbage Isekai manga, when I read it a month or two ago there were only 5 or 6 chapters translated. It is very heavily "inspired" by Dark Souls, the main character who gets betrayed by the people who summoned him, kills a mimic in the first chapter using his overpowered ability to switch his healing ability to a damaging one, a chapter or two later he kills a snake themed guy with a magic sword.

Edit: Ha, found it right after posting,
Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun: Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?
UthredMar 1, 2020 6:59 PM
Mar 1, 2020 7:21 PM
May 2015
So, there was this yuri manga that I wanted to read about office ladies and I seem to not have it anywhere but I remember the title has the word "work" in it or "just working". Something else but the manga cover was pretty colorful and newer art, very aesthetic. pls halp
Mar 2, 2020 12:44 PM

Jul 2014
aLotQuestion_ said:

Was it black and white or full colour? Anything more you remember? Characters, story etc.?
Mar 2, 2020 4:23 PM

Dec 2014
Onii-nyan said:
aLotQuestion_ said:

Was it black and white or full colour? Anything more you remember? Characters, story etc.?

it is full color, i believe i saw one chapter where an assassin trying to assassinate a hermit in a house in a snowy area.
Mar 3, 2020 7:47 AM
Jan 2019
Saori_Shun said:

manga on the right is Spirit Circle
Mar 4, 2020 7:27 PM
Apr 2019
Hey guys I need your help to identify this one. I can't really remember about the MC but what I do know is this. The MC parents are childhood friends. The MC's father lived alone with his grandpa and after his grandpa died, he married the MC's mother. The MC's mother is also one year younger than the MC's father. While both of the walking alone on the road she called him with -chan suffix. The father of the MC's mother don't like the MC's father and always bicker with each other ( although at the end they make up ). Also if this helps, the MC is a girl and he has a sister ( not sure if it's a older or a younger one.) And MC's father is also protective with his daughter.
Mar 8, 2020 5:14 AM
Jul 2016
Just wanted to ask a simple question. Since I don't have much about it any help would be appreciated.

Its a doujin:

and if someone can give numbers to *wink**wink* you know what of the following then it will make my day

Mar 8, 2020 2:58 PM

Oct 2014
Soul_Spark said:
Just wanted to ask a simple question. Since I don't have much about it any help would be appreciated.

Its a doujin:
Suzuya wa Sore o Gaman Dekinai
Artist: pochi.
Mar 8, 2020 7:32 PM
Mar 8, 2020 11:22 PM
Jul 2016
CrazyBear said:
Soul_Spark said:

Its a doujin:
Suzuya wa Sore o Gaman Dekinai
Artist: pochi.

ありがとうございました

Mar 9, 2020 6:16 AM
Jul 2018
Hi, everyone. I just found some ripped-out manga pages in my basement. I remember really enjoying reading this story as a child and would love to know the author. Problem is, there’s no name on any of the pages. The story is a rendition of Little Red Riding Hood and has been translated to Danish. The link below shows ALL pages. I believe the story is a one-shot and is part of a volume with several stories, but this is only my speculation ... Please, if anyone has any clue about who wrote/drew this, I’d love to know.

https://imgur.com/a/KXSsDQU
removed-userMar 9, 2020 6:29 AM
Mar 9, 2020 6:35 AM

Jan 2017
CathyAnimeLy said:
Hi, everyone. I just found some ripped-out manga pages in my basement. I remember really enjoying reading this story as a child and would love to know the author. Problem is, there’s no name on any of the pages. The story is a rendition of Little Red Riding Hood and has been translated to Danish. The link below shows ALL pages. I believe the story is a one-shot and is part of a volume with several stories, but this is only my speculation ... Please, if anyone has any clue about who wrote/drew this, I’d love to know.

Grimms Manga by Keiko Ishiyama.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 9, 2020 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
Alexioos95 said:
CathyAnimeLy said:

Grimms Manga by Keiko Ishiyama.
Thank you!!!
Mar 9, 2020 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
There's a manga that's really similar to Ojisama to Neko, but the main character is an elderly woman - she also owns a cat. If I'm not mistaken, the whole manga focuses mainly on all the little things in her everyday life.
That's all I know because I haven't read it yet. I just can't remember the title.
Mar 9, 2020 1:50 PM

Oct 2014
Atashi ga Oshikko o Gaman Suru
Artist: Ogu

I wish this one wasn’t a hentai.
Jirash said:
There's a manga that's really similar to Ojisama to Neko, but the main character is an elderly woman - she also owns a cat. If I'm not mistaken, the whole manga focuses mainly on all the little things in her everyday life.
That's all I know because I haven't read it yet. I just can't remember the title.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/111365/Sanju_Mariko
They don’t have noses.
Mar 9, 2020 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
@CrazyBear
That's it, thanks! It's a shame that no one translates it anymore.
Mar 11, 2020 2:00 PM

Apr 2019
Hey, please id this:

Mod edit: properly spoiled and labelled NSFM Picture
Fleeting_DreamMar 11, 2020 2:34 PM
Mar 13, 2020 12:54 AM
Mar 13, 2020 1:30 AM
Jul 2018
ReaperCreeper said:
So I can tell this is an assortment of Weekly Shounen Sunday series, but what's the SpongeBob one from?

I didn't find out exactly what it was but it appears to be part of a "4 koma Calendar Book" that was issued as a supplement with the 6th 2013 issue of Shounen Sunday.

Everything that appeared in that issue and the supplement is listed here (https://mediaarts-db.bunka.go.jp/id/M616831, all Japanese though), so it must be one of those (anything marked "2013 4コマカレンダーブック"). My guess is it's from the Arata Kangatari author (given the brown spiky hair) but I have no idea really, best bet is finding a scan of it.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/110737/Ijiranaide__Nagatoro-san
Mar 13, 2020 4:31 PM
Apr 2018
So i read a manga some time ago. In this manga mages are born with one out of 4 signs i think. The mc is limited because he doesnt have the sign he desires. After this he is reborn hundreds or thousands of years into the future with the sign he desires but to the people of that time that sign is trash. Then i think that he guesses that the spells are beeing forgotten because of something. I'm sorry if it's too broad
Mar 13, 2020 7:38 PM

Jul 2016
Emanuel_Shamku said:
So i read a manga some time ago. In this manga mages are born with one out of 4 signs i think. The mc is limited because he doesnt have the sign he desires. After this he is reborn hundreds or thousands of years into the future with the sign he desires but to the people of that time that sign is trash. Then i think that he guesses that the spells are beeing forgotten because of something. I'm sorry if it's too broad

Maybe Rettougan no Tensei Majutsushi?

Mod Edit: Quote added for clarity
Fleeting_DreamMar 14, 2020 9:31 AM
Mar 13, 2020 9:16 PM
May 2017
I am looking for a manga that has about two books. The story is about a young MC tries to protect a young girl in an assassination attempt on an underground train. The girl ends up having a cybernetic body but must be connected to a cord that is connected to a computer that regulates her body functions. The boy ends up writing a scientific paper while in the hospital and his whole body has been replaced with "Imperial material' it is some kind of material that reacts to the emotions of the person. His body can change shape depending on his thoughts. The boy ends up replacing the 'circle of life' inside the girl's body. This circle is stolen by a greedy guy. The boy thinks that the girl had died when he tried to save her the first time but she has been watching him while he was in the hospital. The girl has a crush on the boy and at the end when he saves her, she says that she has to see his parents because he has to take responsibility for seeing her naked. It has people that live on the moon in a castle without a shield and are worshiped as gods.
Mar 14, 2020 7:55 AM

Sep 2018
Hi there, Im looking for 2 manga I forgot the name of. So im hoping someone can help me out.

The first one is a romantic comedy story about a newlywed Japanese man and a native American girl. The comedy mostly relies on culture shock that happens between the characters. The art is very cute and wholesome.

The other manga is also a romantic comedy but this time with a normal dude and a girl that has no face( "Noppera-bō" a faceless demon from japanese folklore). Its also very wholesome and its partially colored if I remember correctly.
Mar 14, 2020 9:20 AM
Apr 2018
Daucus said:
Emanuel_Shamku said:

Maybe Rettougan no Tensei Majutsushi?

Nah not this one. they had birthmarks on their hands i think.

Mod Edit: Quote added for clarity
Fleeting_DreamMar 14, 2020 9:31 AM
Mar 14, 2020 9:32 AM

Oct 2018
Posts 7470, 7471 and 7474 merged from a duplicate thread
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Mar 14, 2020 9:44 AM

Jan 2017
Emanuel_Shamku said:

Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 14, 2020 7:30 PM

Oct 2014
Robert_Buskohl said:
I am looking for a manga that has about two books. The story is about a young MC tries to protect a young girl in an assassination attempt on an underground train. The girl ends up having a cybernetic body but must be connected to a cord that is connected to a computer that regulates her body functions. The boy ends up writing a scientific paper while in the hospital and his whole body has been replaced with "Imperial material' it is some kind of material that reacts to the emotions of the person. His body can change shape depending on his thoughts. The boy ends up replacing the 'circle of life' inside the girl's body. This circle is stolen by a greedy guy. The boy thinks that the girl had died when he tried to save her the first time but she has been watching him while he was in the hospital. The girl has a crush on the boy and at the end when he saves her, she says that she has to see his parents because he has to take responsibility for seeing her naked. It has people that live on the moon in a castle without a shield and are worshiped as gods.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/49295/Yuusen_Shoujo__Plug-in_Girl

Larcus said:
Hi there, Im looking for 2 manga I forgot the name of. So im hoping someone can help me out.

The first one is a romantic comedy story about a newlywed Japanese man and a native American girl. The comedy mostly relies on culture shock that happens between the characters. The art is very cute and wholesome.

The other manga is also a romantic comedy but this time with a normal dude and a girl that has no face( "Noppera-bō" a faceless demon from japanese folklore). Its also very wholesome and its partially colored if I remember correctly.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/69351/Suiyoubi

The Faceless Girl
Mar 14, 2020 10:04 PM
Sep 2019
Trying to find a manga I read a while back about a male mc getting into a contract with a angel/demon which allows him to punish his bullies and removing their karma which the angel/demon needs but if the person who's getting punished figure out the identity of the mc his powers would be taken away. Last thing I remember reading from this was the mc's sister coming back from abroad and defeating the mc.
Mar 15, 2020 5:32 AM

Jun 2016
I'm finding a manga I read for a long time. It is about a disease that makes people grow cat's ear. The storyline is very cute
Naitou-kun is the best boy!
Mar 15, 2020 9:38 AM

Apr 2019
Hey, please id the author of this manga:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zfYAAOxyyF5RLDxL/s-l1600.jpg
Mar 15, 2020 10:52 AM
Dec 2019
What's the title of this manga?
Mar 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Sep 2018
CrazyBear said:
Robert_Buskohl said:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/49295/Yuusen_Shoujo__Plug-in_Girl

Larcus said:

https://myanimelist.net/manga/69351/Suiyoubi

The Faceless Girl

Thanks bro
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 146 147 [148] 149 150 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

379 by LyLord »»
2 hours ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

22 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.