Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2016 6:38 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
so those scientists kinda resurrected Leonardo Da Vinci but with genius/inventor/strategist improvements too, and now that clone of Da Vinci wants to re-create the world by destroying it first
Feb 4, 2016 2:41 PM

Nov 2011
Beautiful episode, especially with the artwork and past famous people in history. The mystery itself wasn't complex but I still liked the storytelling of it. Great stuff.

Feb 4, 2016 3:03 PM

Jan 2012
Japanese Episode 18

Quite the grand spectacle our Da Vinci put on. Dealing with him should make for a fun climax to the series. Great to see Rebecca and Nix back. Looks like in the preview Nix gets shot protecting his daughter, I hope he doesn't die! :(
Feb 5, 2016 3:46 AM

Mar 2013
Leonardo Da Vinci's goggles are cute, which isn't a sentence I ever thought I'd write.
Feb 5, 2016 9:20 AM

Aug 2014
Always felt the Da Vinci revelation earlier in the show strange. Didn't expect them to tie it into the main storyline. Good shit.
Sieg Zeon!
Feb 5, 2016 9:27 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The way the Da Vinci stuff tied into things was brilliant...Damn this was a great episode...Great artwork and vision from the man himself too

Having everyone together (Our 9 apostles) like that was exciting and I love this Da Vinci guy already (Their dinner looked delicious too) so I really hope that we get to see a lot more of him soon
May 14, 2016 2:32 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Begins to appear, in small portions, a general plot that seems to last until the end of series. Does it Vinci?

--
Empieza a presentarse, en pequeñas porciones, una trama general que parece que durará hasta final de serie. ¿Da Vinci?
Jan 7, 2017 3:34 PM
Dec 2009
I love how they're really making great use of the Italy setting in this series :)

straggy said:
Leonardo Da Vinci's goggles are cute, which isn't a sentence I ever thought I'd write.

Haha.
Mar 25, 2019 2:43 AM

Oct 2012
Nyx is Liam he'll find you and kill you if you threatened his family xD
I kinda understand why Nyx character exists, he's like Zenigata but with family
Because Zenigata doesn't have any family, they can't just make Zenigata suddenly have family

Percival is dead, good riddance I guess
Never liked that guy :P
I hope he's down for good, maybe Da Vinci will "resurrect" him to control MI6
Who knows?
"Signature removed"
Aug 29, 2019 1:11 PM

Sep 2011
Talk about intense! Da Vinci set his eyes on the "Dragon's Tail", a list with MI6 agents, making Percival believe that one of the agents was a traitor, which dragged Nyx into this. But I guess that not even Da Vinci expected Lupin to also target this list as a means of remaining safe at the same time. It was amazing, to see him saving Nyx for his family. MI6 was well prepared though, and if it weren't for Lupin and his team, they would have completed their mission and successfully erased the evidence.

But those agents weren't a match for Goemon. And so, Nyx was reported dead, and could be free, but Percival tried to erase his family, which resulted in a really cool fist fight! Da Vinci didn't allow Nyx to dirty his hands with Percival though, and ended him by himself, without having to dirty his own hands too. lol And somehow now he feels safe enough to leave to list to Lupin, I guess this was a hard blow to this branch.
Jan 10, 2022 2:42 AM

Feb 2012
An entertaining episode with lots of action. These Nix episodes often seem like they're from a different series and the Lupin gang is only thrown in as an afterthought. The whole mood is different, but since the stories have been okay, I don't mind.

It's also fun to see the James Bond tropes subverted, as MI6 is shown to be a pretty ruthless organisation, so much so that you can see them as just another crime syndicate. I guess the newer Bond films have also been doing it, but they at least still try to convince the viewer that the secret service is on the side of justice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lupin III (2015) Episode 12 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 3, 2015

14 by Lessa_AG5 »»
Apr 10, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Lupin III (2015) Episode 10 Discussion

TrueHaremKing - Sep 13, 2015

20 by illkyum »»
Dec 16, 2023 10:12 PM

Poll: » Lupin III (2015) Episode 24 Discussion

deg - Jan 14, 2016

10 by adrai99 »»
Jul 3, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Lupin III (2015) Episode 7 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Sep 7, 2015

15 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 20, 2022 2:31 PM

Poll: » Lupin III (2015) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arashi89 - Aug 30, 2015

77 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 15, 2022 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.