Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 10, 2015 2:49 PM

Jul 2014
Nice episode!
Action was pretty intense, like usual :)

Really liked the ending song too!
Dec 12, 2015 11:13 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
ljaesch1 said:
It looks like the writers are going to try to force a Sogo and Felia pairing when all is said and done. Between a scene that takes place between these two, as well as a scene between Kaon and Roman, it really appears the writers are wanting to go that direction. Personally, I think that pairing feels forced.

The good news is that the group reaches the altar in the episode. The bad news... well, I don't want to spoil anything. But let's just say that going to the altar may not have necessarily been a good thing...

So there's only two episodes remaining for Comet Lucifer. At this point, I still think this is a mediocre anime. The story took too long to get going, there's not a lot of clarity as to what the antagonists are trying to achieve, and character development came too late in the series. At this point, I'm afraid that the final two episodes are going to end up rushing through the rest of the story.
Not only is it forced but it's retarded as well
Dec 13, 2015 3:25 AM

Mar 2013
Bibimbapski said:
Do Mon's death seemed sort of underplayed, I don't care that the bad guy was depressed over it. He wanted to kill Do Mon before now he's all depressed that he's dead? Fuck you.

He's upset that he didn't get to personally kill him, not that he's dead. If you really wanted to eat a cake, you'd be upset if someone ate it in your place.
Dec 13, 2015 3:52 AM

Oct 2008
I guess once Felia's memory comes back, she'll begin to avoid Sogo and group because she'll think she's an abomination of a creation...
4/5.

Dec 17, 2015 8:48 PM

Feb 2014
This episode felt kinda rushed tbh, but I'm still liking the series.

So who is this dark Moura? Maybe Moura is just a fake and this is the real guardian of Felia? Meybe Felia is actually the girl of different planet?

bleh...when the stones shaped into a heart...SO CRINGEWORTHY
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2015 1:54 AM
Mar 2012
Is Felia related to those stones? She hasn't replenished her power so not sure why the stones react. Why a black Moura? More questions.
Pretty cool spear parries, shots into the clouds, very beautiful scenery as always. Lots of stuff this ep, even tho 1/2 is calm romance.
Did people watch a different show? Do Mon's death didn't seem downplayed. Last ep took a while for his farewell (huge deathflags) speech to Ena's grave, & already confirmed dead from that giant sword. This ep they took time to show Honeybee arriving, her reactions etc, then calling both Gus (+ his reaction to his dead mentor & savior), and the kids to make them all depressed. Both Gus & Sogo had their angst Shinji moment. If the ep needed to rush & really forget his death, they could easily cut out both angst moments, cut Honeybee sequence, and just show the phone calls. His death was the main trigger to spur both Gus & Sogo into action (which hopefully we see next ep).
Thankfully Kaon did a good talking to/confession to quickly get Sogo out of angst mode, cuz any longer and it'd be cringy.
Jan 1, 2016 4:04 PM

May 2012
I'm not a too huge fan of how the story is currently developing, but well let's see what's next.
Jan 3, 2016 11:35 AM

Jul 2015
I thought I wouldn't care about the lack of exposition this time...but it turned to be frustrating not to know what was going on. Where did that black mecha came from? Why it's so similar to Moura?

It sure was a good idea to develop a romantic relationship between Felia and the main character when the anime is about to end. I'd like to know who was the mastermind behind this choice.

The worst thing about this episode was the way they address Do Mon's death though.
He was like the father Sogo never had. Hell, he knew Do Mon was killed at the worst possible time. This situation had a lot of potential...but nope, they runned out of time. The reaction of the character was just lame.

Oh boy, only 2 episodes left. May God help me.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Jan 9, 2016 8:06 AM

Apr 2011
My goodness. The romance is so bad. Well not only that but the anime itself is bad.

Maybe I should have dropped this back in episode 8. But two episodes left. Might as well watch this till the end.
Jan 11, 2016 1:56 AM
Dec 2009
Smudy said:
They brushed over Do Mon's death very quick

Yeah, after the very dramatic and emotional death in the last episode I thought they would talk about him more here... guess not.

And I'm still not feeling Sougo x Felia. Her mentality and physical body see so juvenile... I just can't see it as a real romance .__.
Jan 31, 2016 9:26 PM

Oct 2013
All right, this episode was kind of stupid, I agree. Everything just happened for the sake of happening with no real logic behind it. Unlike most the others, I don't dislike the romance subplot, though. Roman's stubbornness regarding Kaon is kind of sweet.

Black Moura was cool too, and the final scene a bit touching. RIP Do Mon.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 12, 2016 12:11 AM

Dec 2012
My waifu Vee is back looking so fine.

She found Do Mon dead. :(

Sorry, Roman. Kaon doesn't love you.

Please let Felia have a fever.

Is that Sauron?

Kaon confessed! Please open your eyes Sogo and accept them after this is over.

They got over Do Mon's death with the quickness.

Cool ED.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 18, 2017 3:03 PM

Dec 2008
So, Soga's not allowed to cry and feel depressed over the loss of the man that's been a father to him for the last 10 years of his life? Kaon's either stupid or just a bitch! Roman's no better, either. Roman and Kaon deserve each other.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

160 by DINGO_SCUM »»
Mar 28, 2022 7:24 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

152 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:15 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

161 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:04 AM

» Why all this hate? ( 1 2 )

Franchowo - Nov 8, 2015

62 by Aplope »»
Feb 26, 2019 9:58 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

61 by haydnwright »»
Dec 1, 2017 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.