Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 19, 2016 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
Episode wonderful! Narration pleasant and relaxing, I found funny all the gags inserted during the story, well designs were nice, too bad that sometimes are not the best, however the sets were very good, despite being low budget for this production; I hope that in the BD version greatly improve the graphic quality. Cute the End-card.

Mascera said:
Soo Cuuute!!!! >_<

Yesss !!! >_<
Jan 19, 2016 12:37 PM

Dec 2012
Chiya must feel quite lonely working at Ama Usa An alone all the time (well, her grandma's there, but still). No wonder she was upset last episode, when Cocoa acted as if she didn't care if they ended up in different classes on their next school year.
Jun 22, 2017 2:32 PM

Jul 2015
Loved this episode, GochiUsa is just on fire lately.

So much Chiya, as someone that really likes her I can't express how pleased I'm, dat plot tho!

Sep 7, 2017 12:45 AM

Dec 2016
Tippy was great in this episode.

Seemed like they all had a good experience and fun working at other places.
Mar 18, 2019 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
Chiya once again shows why she's best girl, noice.
Nov 9, 2019 3:32 PM

Dec 2018
Another amazing episode!

When i saw meg in that uniform I couldn't think any more!!,, Honey you turning me in to a drooling perverted vegetable!! Please do some ballet in that thing and i will be yours for ever!!,, YEES!!! And Chiyas breast made a escape attempt!!! Well Chiyas breast wants to be free to I guess!! And I support their cause!,, YEES!! Great episode!!

May 28, 2020 7:16 AM

Nov 2016
Interrogation part cracked me up for real. But episode had also many other great parts again. Like Chino and Chiya working together and the impersonation xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 7, 2020 7:29 AM

May 2020
When it come to serious, something's funny will pop out. This is why I love gochuumon series. Still Syaro joke never make me not laugh. That Fleur uniform on Chiya is really not suit on her boobs lol.

Interrogation level profesional
Oct 14, 2020 10:01 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, they mentioned the rivality between Rabbit House and Ama Usa An Cafe again. But, its ended up with so many funny moments from both side. Because the fact, they were not in a serious competition. Its just a complete gimmick to made their own cafe popular. Its actually started out as a collaboration between the two cafe's that launched the same menu, Anmitsu coffee, as a dessert. Then, its progressed well, until they decided to separate it. Because of their own jealousy with each others success fulfilled their ego already as a long terms result, until their current time. What a sweet story those old peoples had, and its almost choke me hard. Tippy, em i mean, Chino's granpa, and that Chiya's grandma, obviously knew whats goin on and frowning like a childs on background, just surely amused me so much. Especially in Chiya's grandma respond xD.

Ah the second one, where the kids decided to made a report about the job experience for their school assignments. Chino in Chiya' s cafe, Megu at Sharon's cafe, and Maya at Rabbit House. Chino in kimono outfit was the best. Megu and her ballet scene was great. Maya, and her maturity just surprised me so much. These 3 little girls already evolved themself into a great person. Nice! Not to mentioned Chiya and Sharon's difficult relations in background, Chino acted as a Rabbit House 'spy', and Cocoa with her struggle because her little sister has been taken down by Chiya. Those complex situations were still lighter than a feather. I am obviously enjoy their usual antics together with the new reaction, such as Chiya's grandma, Chiya with Sharon's outfit, and Cocoa photo at the end. A happiness always be a great result for their hilarious activity. Its glad to see Sharon and Chiya in a good term again, eventhough their outcome still had that damn misunderstanding. At least, Chiya must be gratituted with her life. Because, yeah, they simply always be a forever friends, no matter what....
badabassOct 14, 2020 10:05 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2020 1:09 AM

Sep 2018
Much space for Chiya and Chino, good comic jokes Cocoa, maybe the funniest among those proposed. The scene of the button jumping from Sharo's uniform when Chiya wears it is now overused and does not have the desired effect, perhaps due to the demerit of the script or the direction. The characters' past is explored through what happened to their relatives. The bond between Cocoa and Chiya is strengthened even more and that between Chino and Chiya herself solidifies. Funny also Aoyama and Sharo on the occasion of Megu's part-time job.
Jan 14, 2021 1:20 PM

Feb 2020
Another cute episode. That interrogation scene was great. xD

SerafosMay 19, 2022 2:16 PM
Sep 11, 2021 9:35 AM

Jun 2020
What was that seductive version of Rize and the loli versions of Chiya and Sharo are just adorable to look at and there goes "Tippy" in his human form

Chino working at Chiya's place is bizarre as they thought they were rivaling each other from the start She looks good in that dress she's wearing to work sadly it's only for three days

Her grandmother outlived Tippy well I can't say for sure I'm curious what really happened to Tippy to take the form of a cute round rabbit.

Mar 22, 2022 11:09 AM

Jul 2019
Chiya doing the angery pout again! My heart!

Heh, button pop. Funny. :)

Best quote: The prerequisite is that you die. I can't recommend it.

Is Sharo a perv?

May 25, 2022 6:19 AM

Feb 2020
The interrogation scene was awesome, haha. Rize was so hot in that uniform.

Tippy vs. Chiya. x3

Chino was such a cutie pie in that kimono. Also, that special effect made her to look really cool.

So many hilarious reactions again.

Chiya's boobs. Nice.

SerafosMay 16, 4:29 AM
Oct 21, 2023 5:05 AM

Oct 2022
Phenomenal episode! Whole episode was absolutely hilarious! Chiya was exceptionally funny in this one

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» CANCER DOSES

Carisu - Jul 13

4 by Carisu »»
Jul 14, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

66 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 24, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

63 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

75 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

79 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.