Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 25, 2015 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that got more violent than I had expected.

I hope Ritsuka's friend will be okay (maybe she'll return later on?) but damn..
The music video was alright this episode, has a soft and lighthearted feeling to it which is somewhat surprising imo considering the dark ending.
Stark700Nov 25, 2015 8:47 AM
Nov 25, 2015 8:35 AM

Nov 2007
School festival time. The two of them are guarding her tight. Student council president told rest of the council to get their attention away from her, but they don't believe the lie and asked her for dance partner. The two really came immediately to protect her. lol the fan girls.

Dance party and unique way to choose king and queen. The main girl and president got chosen. This time the song is duet (#6 of musical collection). They seemed to have moment, but the president ignored her after the dance. Attack from vampires after the party. She released her power from the despair from her friend getting killed protecting her.

President vs. Brother next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 25, 2015 10:03 AM

Mar 2014
Wow, it seems that this anime is finally getting interesting.
(Not that it wasn't previously, but hey, nobody can say that this episode didn't catch their attention :D)
Nov 25, 2015 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
Ritsuka's best friend Azuna is dead. That's too bad.
Nov 25, 2015 10:39 AM
Mar 2010
Why? If Azuna really is dead, I ask, WHY? The only decent female character in the show dies in such an anti-climatic manner? Like, just what? Is that all she deserves? Just one scene and that's it? That's it, I'm deleting this from my hard drive.

I can't believe that this anime was my favorite when it started and StaMyu was just so-so.

But now I LOVE StamYu, it just keeps getting better and this show just keeps getting worse.

3/10, and only because the beginning was good.

Why isn't Mage the main guy?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Nov 25, 2015 10:45 AM

Mar 2013
Oh crap, they've killed the best character. And she didn't even have a song.

Scene with the student counsil was pretty funny, though. Especially how Shiki's fangirls bondaged him.
Nov 25, 2015 10:53 AM

Jun 2015
Well it was expected Ritsuka dancing with Rem but Azuna dying in the end. This changed the whole thing completely I want to know what's next.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 25, 2015 11:05 AM
Dec 2013
The duet was nice, alot more cutesy than I expected considering the previous songs. I feel sorry for Azuna though, hope the power of the grimoire can bring her back to life.
Nov 25, 2015 11:16 AM

Jun 2015
Wow this ep... the story change in no time :O
its getting interesting in each ep though. cant wait for next week x)
Nov 25, 2015 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Didn't expect that... Azuna died. :(
Nov 25, 2015 12:00 PM

Jan 2014
This episode was I dunno. Unsettling? I mean it really is NOT your usual episode for this series. It is way too funny, so much that it is confusing.

Lindo being his usual creepy style, then the 3 guys sniffing at Ritsuka (I had a genuine laugh there), then when there was conflict, fangirls crashland the part and abduct the guys, what!? I mean that made laugh.

Then the "coincidental" matchup of Ritsuka with Rem, where their song was..........I dunno. It was so light, fluffy and warming, that I dunno what the hell I can make out of it.

The ending was more in line with what we're used to (and I gotta say the Vampires are terrible villains so far, they become dust in nothing and the main Vampire is barely a threat).

Overall this episode didn't sell well mostly because it made such a giant contrast.
Nov 25, 2015 12:35 PM

Jun 2014
phoenixalia said:
Why? If Azuna really is dead, I ask, WHY? The only decent female character in the show dies in such an anti-climatic manner? Like, just what? Is that all she deserves? Just one scene and that's it? That's it, I'm deleting this from my hard drive.

I can't believe that this anime was my favorite when it started and StaMyu was just so-so.

But now I LOVE StamYu, it just keeps getting better and this show just keeps getting worse.

I agree completely with Azuna's death.
Nov 25, 2015 12:42 PM

Jun 2014
RAGERAGERAGERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode was just SO SO dull. It was like Episode 8 of Freezing, but way worse considering the fact that the devils are all so bland and boring; I'd much prefer STARISH at this point, even though they're all pretty much the same person at this point of time.

And then we have Azuna's death. WHY?????????????????????? She was by far the best friend character I've seen out of reverse harems since she now had a purpose, and they go and kill her off. Great. Super. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DROP THIS SHOW?

*takes calming breath*

As of now, this show has lost another .5 in rating. I'm not going to drop this show just yet, but if the episodes are going to continue to decrease in enjoyment more and more at this point, why should I care?
Nov 25, 2015 1:40 PM
Oct 2015
ultimateperson said:
So...did Azuna just got killed...? Jesus, man! Anyway, there's something that has been bothering me. I have noticed that there's a lot of animes, specially reverse harems, where the male leading characters always has a bunch of fangirls.

For some reason, I find it kind uncomfortable and to a certain degree, offensive. First, not all girls act that way, that's just retarded to begin with. Second, what's the point of a reverse harem made by Rejet that'll be getting a otome game?

Yeah, make the consumers create their own world by imagining themselves in the place of the MC. However, at least I find it extremly hard when the male leadings have tons of fangirls or even when the MC is unnaturally special, like being a gorbidden grimoire or having rare demon blood (DL).

Don't get me wrong, I like Ritsuka, but neither her nor Yui would be able to get that close to those boys without these unique traits. Like, they have tons of fangirls, but they only pay to one girl, because she has some magic power?

I just can't feel like inserting myself into her place like it was made to be with such circumstances. I'm not asking to remove fantasy elements, but avoid forced situations. Classic example, guys taking instant interest in the MC after just being talked back. That's not how things work. I feel like just being some random girls, rather than a love interest.

I find socially normal guys, who are not so coveted or even lonely guys to be much more alluring than a guy surround by crazy fangirls, not only because they're actually cute, but also because I feel like I could have some chance. If only the MC was actually an ordinary girl like us, and the boys weren't so popular, or better say, inaccessible...just for once.

But I wouldn't want all the guys to seek one single girl at once either, like the way it's happening in the anime right now, because it's way too unrealistic and it just feels unnatural, y'know? If so, I'd finally feel like I could be able to imagine myself with any leading male love interest or just reach him in one way or another.

That's just my opinion, but do you guys also feel that way?
liatop99Nov 25, 2015 2:35 PM
Nov 25, 2015 1:59 PM

Jul 2012
There I was cracking up because of the song, I mean, it really looked like Disney this time, that scene with the unicorn and the dog? LOL.

And then Asuna died.

WHAT? I wasn't expecting that at all xD

Nov 25, 2015 2:01 PM

Jul 2011
Wow it was getting a bit dull, but I loved the duet (despite how Disney it was).
And I didn't expect a character death.

I wonder if they will kill off more characters? That would be interesting.
Nov 25, 2015 2:37 PM

Sep 2014
I love seeing Shiki every episode.
Really didn't expect the female friend to die though- that was a surprise.
Nov 25, 2015 2:39 PM
Jul 2015
Loved the comedy in this episode.
Nov 25, 2015 2:45 PM
Oct 2015
phoenixalia said:

ultimateperson said:
I agree entirely! WHY?! Azuna, who should be the main protagonist, just got killed in such mediocre way!? I feel like dropping.
Nov 25, 2015 3:11 PM

Jul 2011
That went from 0 to Disney, then back to zero, and then 100 real quick.
Nov 25, 2015 3:46 PM

Mar 2015
Wow. I feel like the episode is finally going somewhere, but i definitely think that 12 episodes wont be enough..
Anyway this episode was pretty alright, that duet between ritsuka and rem, omg it was perfect, i loved it. AHAHAHA but i do agree with everyone else, it was a bit too disney :P

I'm disappointed that azuna died.. I do hope she comes back somehow. Im glad that rowen didnt show up in this episode, he kinda annoys me (Besides when he's in his dog form).

Also the bit where mage,shiki,and urie were trying to ask ritsuka to the dance was so cute, and then being dragged away by the students was hilarious

Overall best episode yet for me. And i cant wait for nxt weeks episode :)
nyanko-senseiiNov 25, 2015 5:30 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2015 4:01 PM
Nov 2015
... Disappointed to death.

Everything was so rushed. Ritsuka and Rem duet was too Disney to my taste (I don't like it, really).

Well... they f*cked up my favorite anime of this season. I just gave up to make my sister watch it.

When Azuna died I was "Oh, she died. Pity." without a single drop of sadness. I'd rather have Ritsuka get killed.

I'll watch it until the end, but without any hopes it will get better.

3/10

Ah, I forgot: WTF??? Love??? Rem didn't talk properly to her in the past 5-6 chapters right? She having a crush on him, ok. He's hot. But him falling for her??? Oh boy... Even Shiki is more believable to be in love with her.
RikaGeNov 25, 2015 4:27 PM
Nov 25, 2015 4:12 PM

May 2014
Well, I guess it were expected that someone precious to Ritsuka would die so the vampires would know where they find Grimmore., but I also don't think I would expect Azuna of all people to die. ^^

But damn, that was fast death. I think we should at least had longer fight and we also should know more about her and get to know her better. She hasn't appeared that much to die so suddenly so it becomes sad.
mangalicker94Nov 25, 2015 4:25 PM
Nov 25, 2015 5:18 PM

Oct 2008
DazzlingAnime1 said:
phoenixalia said:

I agree completely with Azuna's death.

Gekari said:
I'd rather have Ritsuka get killed..

^This
Nov 25, 2015 6:05 PM

Oct 2008
They killed the best thing about the show...fucking dammit.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Nov 25, 2015 6:59 PM

Feb 2015

This part made me laugh.

Mage finally learns how to wear clothes properly.

That duet was very Disney-like.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2015 10:24 PM
Feb 2015
SchwingBoner said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA SAME.
-----
-the councii's fangirls cracked me up.
-seriously though, all the boys look so hot in this ep.
-shiki is scratched by urie, followed by mage's kabe-don....
-Azuna was such a good character. I really hope she isn't dead somehow...
-I can't wait to watch the next ep.
Nov 26, 2015 12:06 AM
Sep 2014
Shoulder pads lmao!! holy shit that song was gay....
Nov 26, 2015 12:07 AM

Oct 2011
Azuna NOOOOOOOOOOO T___T
Nov 26, 2015 1:09 AM
Oct 2011
She released her magical location when her gramps died too. In the next episode I wonder how she as a character will react. Vengence? Depression? Fearful? Or maybe she will turn herself in to "save" everyone. I'm curious.
Nov 26, 2015 2:21 AM

Mar 2015
Dont get why azuna had to die :(
Nov 26, 2015 4:44 AM

Mar 2008
One of the fewest decent characters died, too bad. Definitely not expected. She just died... and that's it?? wtf.

Also during duet animation, Rem looked like Edgar from Hakushaku to Yousei a lot.
Nov 26, 2015 6:43 AM

Jul 2013
I'm kinda surprised by all the reactions here, pretty much in contrast to my own. But first things first.

The first half was kinda awkward, in a very funny way. Liked the comedy scenes, especially how they all sniffed at her. Wasn't expecting Rem to lie to the other about the grimmoire, but I kinda liked it and how he was thinking "If I do that, she will die". I really like to think, that he is pretty torn because of that :3

*cough* The other guys should just have a threesome, it would fit perfectly ^///^ *cough*

The dance and that song ... Ritsuka getting the crow was probably a coincidence, but Rem? The girl only gave him one glass and no choice, pretty sure she knew it :D
The song was kinda adorable and I'm pretty sure Rem now knows, that he is in love with Ritsuka, that's why he walked away: because he knows that it's wrong and will only cause him trouble. And even Urie noticed.

Then Azunas death ... It was really unexpected and even though Azuna really annoyed me and totally got on my nerves in the prevoius episodes, I was still sad. And I think it was a good death, perfect catalyst for Ritsuka's powers who was just all desperate. I'm looking forward to next episode. As if Rem would allow those vampires to hurt Ritsuka.

Btw, I liked their outfits. Her dress was really pretty and the costumes for the guys were good too. Pure eye candy. That shoulder pats though ...
"The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes."

Nov 26, 2015 10:16 AM

Mar 2013
Love each other?! Bitch, you two hardly know each other. This Rem guy's not only got the personality of a goddamn shoe but he ain't shown no interest in you, he's not kind to you, he's literally a liar after your grimoire. Besides, they have ZERO CHEMISTRY. All they do is stare awkwardly at each other like some Twilight level shit, though that's mostly because they forgot to give Rem any real personality traits so staring is all he's good for.
Nov 26, 2015 11:01 AM

Jul 2009
straggy said:
Love each other?! Bitch, you two hardly know each other. This Rem guy's not only got the personality of a goddamn shoe but he ain't shown no interest in you, he's not kind to you, he's literally a liar after your grimoire. Besides, they have ZERO CHEMISTRY. All they do is stare awkwardly at each other like some Twilight level shit, though that's mostly because they forgot to give Rem any real personality traits so staring is all he's good for.

I so agree, it's kinda stupid that she barely knows him, and think that he is doing everything to protect her, Lindo is the one who tries that all the time.
So, what a surprise, Rem was the king and Ritsuka was the queen! Yes, I am being ironic.
Now, I was not waiting for Azuna to die! It was kinda sad, she was a good girl, and since is obvious that Ritsuka will end up with Rem, I was thinking that Azuna could make a good couple with Lindo.
Nov 26, 2015 11:23 AM

Feb 2015
Oh no, Azuna! Please don't die! o(╥﹏╥)o

SchwingBoner said:

That duet was very Disney-like.

I loved this song and it was very Disney-like indeed! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Nov 26, 2015 1:47 PM

Dec 2012
I love Saito Soma singing so much

SchwingBoner said:
[center]

these 3 are my favorite thing in this show tbh
Nov 26, 2015 5:02 PM
Nov 2015
bittersweetlove said:
straggy said:

I so agree, it's kinda stupid that she barely knows him, and think that he is doing everything to protect her, Lindo is the one who tries that all the time.
So, what a surprise, Rem was the king and Ritsuka was the queen! Yes, I am being ironic.
Now, I was not waiting for Azuna to die! It was kinda sad, she was a good girl, and since is obvious that Ritsuka will end up with Rem, I was thinking that Azuna could make a good couple with Lindo.

... high five.
(Rem is the kind of character you can mold the way you wish. If you're a hard-core fujoshi he can be the perfect mysterious seme. If you're a hard-core shoujo fan, he can be that cold and unreachable prince who never talks properly to you, but you for sure know that he loves you [after all, every rough word/action towards you was the most pure gentleness demonstration. *cough*YuixAyato*cough*]).

I want Mage or Shiki to be the main route.

... Delusion.

Now regarding next chapter preview... I see Lindo's death flag and, hopefully, some good dark narrative.
(Please... [T~T]...After this episode is starting to hurt).

Ps: I still love Saitou-san's voice and I'm looking forward RemxLindo duet. Hatano-san and Saitou-san singing together must be heaven.
Nov 26, 2015 11:01 PM

Jun 2015
The episode was meh except the ending which made it the best for me. Finally an anime where someone close to the MC actually die unlike other chickens of this season where MC & co are granted victory after a scratch or two. Tch,tch.

Azuna was a good friend. Hope that they will find some way to bring her back.
Nov 27, 2015 5:55 AM
Dec 2014
Azuna in that dress... dayyum, why don't the boys go for her instead? She's way hotter than Ritsuka.

I also would have totally been okay with Azuna x Ritsuka... or Azuna x Shiki... or Azuna x Lindo.

But now it's all gone.

</3
Nov 27, 2015 6:47 AM

May 2014
Of of best eps so far
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 27, 2015 6:52 AM

Nov 2015
Azuna is dead ToT Nooooo
It can't be real
Maybe I'm sleeping right now and having this awful dream
Nov 27, 2015 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
Whoah there, Dance with Devils.

Who said you were allowed to go full Otome mode and suddenly kill off a character? I mean, I WAS surprised but not in a good way. Jeez Louise, and that song tho.

But still, RIP Azuna. Not even Otome tears could save her.
Nov 27, 2015 10:38 AM

Sep 2015
So we get a school festival episode. But it's not there just to serve as time kill... it actually serves an important purpose. Events near the end of the episode appear to be major game changers.

But I have to say that the musical number in this episode was on the cheesy side, especially when it came to the visuals. In some respects, it was kind of like a music video from the Jem cartoon from the 1980s, except it was more cheesy than anything I ever saw in Jem. I also thought the lyrics "hit the audience over the head" a little too much. I have to admit that I had a hard time keeping a straight face when watching this week's musical number.
Nov 27, 2015 10:38 AM

Dec 2010
It seems like Ritsuka still hasn't put 2 and 2 together to figure out (like we, the suspicious audience has) that Lindo is her cousin, not her brother. Until that happens folks (and I have a feeling it may happen next episode with a possible aunt/mom reunion and explanation of what Lindo is supposed to be) she will not view him in a romantic light, only as an overprotective older onii-san. Not to mention he hasn't revealed his feelings and scratched her in his mysterious beserk mode soooo we shall see.

Azuna's death was sad, but if she had had a song, or even a little bit of backstory, such as why why she became an exorcist (Lindo's reason was to protect Ritsuka, for example, and it seemed like Azuna's studies happened before she became friends with the Tachibanas) or how she found out Ritsuka was the grimoire and grew to protect her due to their friendship over their duty, THEN I would've felt something deeper during that scene. Creators feel free to use said ideas in a director's cut, because I'm still impressed they decided to kill off the likable best friend, taking this series in the dark direction it should go in given the subject matter/ characters. When I first saw Rem (the prince character and it was obvious he would be one of the leads) in the first episode taking pleasure in killing the vampires, I had hopes that they wouldn't veer away from the darkness despite the fact it's a shoujo. Looking forward to future developments. Maybe if this is successful they'll add a future season (if Diabolik Lovers could get one, I have confidence in a Disney-fied story with singing and dancing demons and a reverse harem heroine with a little bit of spine and enough self-awareness to know what she wants)

Finally we get to Rem. I can see why some people are put off by his scowls/ tsundere like nature. I can't say he's my favorite just yet (still undecided, though Mage and Shiki are lovable in their own ways ^_^ ) I also think some people are ignoring how the story is setting Rem up to be a tragic character you are clearly supposed to feel sorry for, as well as why he would be attracted to someone like Ritsuka. He has major abusive daddy issues and the weight of being the heir to this grand demon line on his shoulders, plus the threat of death (which for a demon I'm sure ain't pretty) and all of his "friends/colleagues" are constantly plotting to overthrow and thwart him. The lighting and layout of the past few scenes with just his inner dialogue scream "I am so effin alone and there is no one I can turn to besides this chessboard." Even his own dog betrayed him! Plus he's super conflicted about filial obligation vs. budding love for Ritsuka. This has Byronic hero written all over it.

If Ritsuka cares for Rem, and Rem is beginning to develop feelings for her because she's the only person in his life who isn't demanding or manipulative and sees and brings out the good side in him (however that got there) then I'll support them as a couple. The dream sequence was almost over the top ridiculous, but that's what I love/makes this show my guilty pleasure haha so I hope there are more character duets to come!!

Also as a side note, these seiyuu are killing me. Ugh. So happy with the male voices, absolutely love listening to them.

Note: edited to resize image
SpiritedSarahNov 27, 2015 10:58 AM
Nov 27, 2015 11:20 AM

Jul 2014
Every time they sing I laugh. It just pops out of nowhere. On the other hand, I hope Ritsuka has the power to bring back Azuna from the dead

Nov 27, 2015 2:30 PM

Jul 2013
SpiritedSarah said:
Finally we get to Rem. I can see why some people are put off by his scowls/ tsundere like nature. I can't say he's my favorite just yet (still undecided, though Mage and Shiki are lovable in their own ways ^_^ ) I also think some people are ignoring how the story is setting Rem up to be a tragic character you are clearly supposed to feel sorry for, as well as why he would be attracted to someone like Ritsuka. He has major abusive daddy issues and the weight of being the heir to this grand demon line on his shoulders, plus the threat of death (which for a demon I'm sure ain't pretty) and all of his "friends/colleagues" are constantly plotting to overthrow and thwart him. The lighting and layout of the past few scenes with just his inner dialogue scream "I am so effin alone and there is no one I can turn to besides this chessboard." Even his own dog betrayed him! Plus he's super conflicted about filial obligation vs. budding love for Ritsuka. This has Byronic hero written all over it.

If Ritsuka cares for Rem, and Rem is beginning to develop feelings for her because she's the only person in his life who isn't demanding or manipulative and sees and brings out the good side in him (however that got there) then I'll support them as a couple.

This. Thank you. Finally someone who understands!
"The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes."

Nov 27, 2015 4:36 PM
Nov 2015

SpiritedSarah said:
(...)
Finally we get to Rem. I can see why some people are put off by his scowls/ tsundere like nature. I can't say he's my favorite just yet (still undecided, though Mage and Shiki are lovable in their own ways ^_^ ) I also think some people are ignoring how the story is setting Rem up to be a tragic character you are clearly supposed to feel sorry for, as well as why he would be attracted to someone like Ritsuka. He has major abusive daddy issues and the weight of being the heir to this grand demon line on his shoulders, plus the threat of death (which for a demon I'm sure ain't pretty) and all of his &quot;friends/colleagues&quot; are constantly plotting to overthrow and thwart him. The lighting and layout of the past few scenes with just his inner dialogue scream &quot;I am so effin alone and there is no one I can turn to besides this chessboard.&quot; Even his own dog betrayed him! Plus he's super conflicted about filial obligation vs. budding love for Ritsuka. This has Byronic hero written all over it.

If Ritsuka cares for Rem, and Rem is beginning to develop feelings for her because she's the only person in his life who isn't demanding or manipulative and sees and brings out the good side in him (however that got there) then I'll support them as a couple. The dream sequence was almost over the top ridiculous, but that's what I love/makes this show my guilty pleasure haha so I hope there are more character duets to come!!

Also as a side note, these seiyuu are killing me. Ugh. So happy with the male voices, absolutely love listening to them.

Note: edited to resize image

Uhm... you touched my heart.
I surrender.
I'll completely board this ship ifffff they show me his past.

@SpiritedSarah, agreed.

Lindo was, until now, very unclear. They never had that "incest" vibe, so even if he said "We are not siblings and I love you" Ritsuka will only see him as an Nii-san. Related or not it won't change.

I think he doesn't know/remember he's her cousin; Or maybe he knows it and really believes that's wrong to love someone who shares part of his blood.

(His character song is very specific about sin being engraved in his body. Either he is talking about him being half vampire/demon/idk or his love for his own kin. This is an OtoGe... He must be talking only about her in that music).
Nov 27, 2015 10:01 PM

Jan 2014
#rip
Their duet was super cute!
This was a sweet episode~
Nov 27, 2015 11:38 PM

Aug 2010
wow that went from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK.
They got just super mellowed out with the song just to smack us with a character death ~_~ WTFF
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

72 by Slitchka »»
Apr 5, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

79 by Kyarrific413 »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:02 AM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

43 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 12:02 PM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2015

64 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 11:59 AM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2015

80 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.