Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2015 6:06 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Kaguya and Miyuki are silly so far. They guard themselves so carefully that love is almost like a game to them. Funny chapter.

But seriously, some of these people are rich as hell.
Dec 16, 2015 1:59 PM

Sep 2013
Nice <3
Hope it keeps it mostly comedy and not too heavy drama.
Nov 26, 2016 2:52 PM

Jan 2016
This feels like death note of love lol
Mar 4, 2017 9:37 PM

Mar 2015
Hmm... a battle of love eh? The whole time me reading this felt like "just confess already!"

Dec 11, 2018 8:28 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Lol, both lost!
Very funny start, I have some high expectations for this manga, and it seems that they will be delivered.
In recent years we have gotten quite alot of great comedy content I would say.
Jun 7, 2019 4:45 PM

Feb 2019
The art is so cutely drawn, and Kaguya is really pretty in the manga!! Like every panel, too!
"Secret Weapon: Playing Innocent... The power to tug the heartstrings of the gods...
PharaohYamiJun 7, 2019 4:49 PM
ファラオ
Apr 20, 2020 5:07 AM

Feb 2018
I want to be invited a movie...
Sep 12, 2020 10:52 AM

Mar 2019
To be a carnivore, to straight up ask someone out?

Essentially/at worst this is Incel/Red Pill play hard to get, manipulation, if you say you love someone/show affection then you lose type of thinking.

Get to know someone, then ask them out... In some situations that's much easier than others.

I hope it works out for those two somehow, but the secretary is adorable. Good art as others have said. And I want to be invited to a movie, too.

Now I see why a meme was saying the result of the couple from this series getting together would be Gilgamesh.
Oct 8, 2021 6:46 AM

Nov 2016
The art style got something. Definitely appealing, but I prefer the anime more in this case. It's just a strong adaptation.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 13, 2022 11:59 PM

Apr 2021
It's Valentine's day at the time I'm writing this, I was really bored, sitting at home not knowing what to do, when suddenly a thought came to mind, why not start the day by reading some romance mangas?
So I just had to start reading the manga of my favorite anime "Love is War"

Anyways I think the art is fine and will improve as I go progress through the chapters......I still like the anime more, but who knows what'll happen next right?
So yeah, it's a good start, I can't wait to see some of the other characters too!!!!!
Nov 6, 2022 7:05 AM

Sep 2019
I watched a bit of episode 1 of the anime version, then left to read chapter 1, maybe the author made the two main characters too smart and arrogant, this could create a false view of young people's point of view, but I'll try to enjoy it from a student's perspective, I mean about student love, it's quite promising.
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Jul 2021
this must be the worst romance(?) and worst comedy(?) manga that i have ever read .

the 1st few chapters , maybe even the very 1st page , kill this entire manga for me .

maybe the manga will get better in later chapters , but i dont care , i dropped it after just only a few chapters .

what twisted logics from the twisted mind of the mangaka :

- in love , there are controlling , and controlled ????
- there are the master and the $ex slave ???? the master can step on and p!ss on the slave ????
- there are obeying and obeyed ????
- there are winner and loser ????
- the one who confesses 1st is a f*cking loser ????

i bet the author is a virgin , 50-years-old , loser male , and this is his wish-fullfillment manga : he wants a high-school girl to confess to him , so she will become his $ex slave and he can control her .

and both of the main characters are so fugly and annoying :

- they DELUSIONALLY think they are the most bestest geniuses , the most smartest , the most prettiest , the most superior .
- they are so prideful , so full of themself-s , so full of hot air .
- they have big egos .
- they are tsundere , or maybe just plain tsun-tsun , with no dere at all .
- they DELUSIONALLY think all the boys/girls in the whole world should just kneel down and confess to them .
- in their heads , they are always thinking : "im the most bestest , but if a lowly commoner like him/her is begging for it , then i will let him/her lick my shoes , just like a lowly dog ."

in some stories , having 1 character with 1 of those characteristics is bad enough , and this manga has TWO characters like that ?

while reading this manga , i cant stop yelling : STOP YOUR NONSENSE BULL-SH!TTINGS . JUST F*CK HIM/F*CK HER ALREADY .

and they are the perfect netorare materials : just because of some silly , childish reasons , they refuse to confess , so i can already see the end of this manga : the male brat will watch and cry helplessly while a bunch of manly man "take" her , lol . or maybe it is the female brat who will watch and cry helplessly while ...

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - May 27, 2019

61 by codelyok13 »»
Jan 24, 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.