Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 20, 2009 5:32 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The zoo scene was great, particularly the racoons...

So it looks like the finale will have some action; let's hope that they don't forget the laughs too.
Dec 20, 2009 7:52 PM

Mar 2009
The zoo scene was hilarious... You can tell between Sohara and Tomoki that between them they are hiding there true feelings for each other (wish that got explored more) especially how both were blushing talking about a Christmas Party... Um Nymph-san left him! But the last episode will be pretty interesting... wonder who Tomo will end up... the submissive Ikaros.. the Loli Nymph... or the childhood friend Sohara? Or do we get a season 2? What does everyone think? I would love this ending... Sohara kissing Tomoki in front the whole class, then the two sleeping together only to be walked in by Tomo's returning from vacation parents, Ikaros, and Nymph! :D Even better... Everyone chasing after him especially Sohara with that karate chop after they get caught... HAHA Jeez that would be priceless! :) --- Randy
randywmorgan17Dec 20, 2009 7:58 PM
Dec 20, 2009 11:14 PM

Oct 2007
The person they show off at the end of the Ep is a pretty big hint that we will get a second season, especially since this seems very, very popular.. I heard there was a rumor of something like 17,000 preorders (that alone makes it one of the years best sellers) for the first volume.. it was on the newtype website but they took it down.
Dec 21, 2009 2:30 AM

Sep 2008
I do think season 2 is in order. The anime studio AIC did awesome this season ( w / Nyan Koi! too). There are a few more chars that I can't wait too see that were in the manga ( which is too damn awesome XD)
Dec 21, 2009 9:22 AM

Oct 2009
I can say safely this is the first episode that laughed the hardest and that there was the less ecchi. Also the best of Nymph appeared in this episode with her different faces of shyness, blushing and sadness with major drama at the end of the episode. One of best faces of Nymph I find=>. From the beginning Sohara's laugh appearance by being tickled by Tomoki made me laugh it was funny this part is the one I mean=>
Ikaros has a second melon z wut? I though she got over that part with the first melon dying. Mikako was more evil than I though in this episode like these parts=>
with suggesting Ikaros to swat like a fly Tomoki. The whole date was funny. Ikaros' water melon cart as present, movie theater (too bad that did not got through I wanted to see how both movies would look like), laughed hardest at the amusement park part here=>
and the zoo part was just hilarious especially since the army (includees Fighter planes and tanks) came with the police to arrest Tomoki with the epic music of course=>
. Glad that Nymph did not kiss Tomoki because she is mine! >:D Just thinking of myself kissing her likeh when she is like this=>
but seriously I can't because I have Sawako So if I heard correctly Nymph admits she has bomb and z wut at the end.....Kana? Those two Angeloid
are the same as the ones with that guy here
and they have some equipment with them.....will Ikaros be able to defeat them? I wonder but more worried about Nymph.....if they get rid of her I will be very very very angry. PersonallyI have war with this so called Master of Nymph just because of this=>
Best Chibi form expression of Nymph to me
Overall good episode full of comedy.
dbaranyi said:
The zoo scene was great, particularly the racoons...
Oh yes that was a great part of the zoo here

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 21, 2009 1:41 PM

Sep 2007
For a show that seems to have a fairly decent budget, it'd be disappointing to see it not get a second season. Definitely needs some Astrea in this.
Dec 21, 2009 2:00 PM
Nov 2009
i only started watchin this like last night, cuz when i first saw it i thought it was just another lame ecchi harem anime, didnt think it was gonna turn out to be this funny haha. oh and the animation is surprisingly GOOOD
conbiniDec 21, 2009 3:27 PM
Dec 21, 2009 4:45 PM

Feb 2009
How to smile? Easy, just watch Sora no Otoshimono. Of course laughing hard isn't - technically speaking - the same as smiling but whatever.

Ikaros with a giant fly swatter trying to kill Tomoki was really funny. When Nymph said that the animals would probably be better free, I was like ""uh oh" and started laughing like an idiot even before Ikaros did anything. Of course this show goes beyond my expectations and seeing the army getting involved got me laughing even harder.

Speaking of Nymph. ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

I really hope this gets a second season but like with every show, I'm afraid that the second will be a big disappointment after a first one that's just so great.
Dec 21, 2009 5:09 PM

Oct 2007

*RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Dec 21, 2009 6:10 PM
Oct 2009
Great stuff as always. This show is so damn amazing.

The sound effects on the intro were interesting.
Dec 21, 2009 6:19 PM

Jul 2009
I see
at the end of this episode..oho wishing for 2nd season just to see her *praying*

Ah finally Gamma comes in..setting up for the finale, i hope the battle will be good
Dec 21, 2009 6:22 PM

May 2009
Oh man.. The part where Ikaros let out all the animals at the zoo and everyone blamed Tomoki was so hilarious! :D
Dec 21, 2009 6:49 PM

Nov 2007
I lol'd when he hopped naked and the woman saw him.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 21, 2009 7:18 PM

Nov 2008
cr4sian_phil said:

You'll have to watch Yatterman 2008 episode 29 for him.
Dec 21, 2009 8:45 PM

Aug 2008
cr4sian_phil said:

hahaha! what a shame right?

Although this anime is superior to the manga in one big regard, and that's the little kissing scene that Tomoki and Ikaros had a while back.
Dec 21, 2009 8:47 PM

Apr 2009
Omg love this ep! I'm still a big Ikaros fan, by Nymphs really touched me this episode. The ending song was great! (so touch... sniff) Does anyone know where I can get all the eds? I must have em!
This is my favorite pic at the ending. Now I'm a huge Ikaros AND Nymph fan:
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Whatever reason it is, just live live live!"
Dec 21, 2009 10:22 PM

Sep 2008
Has anyone seen ShanaFlame?

I still hate Tomo... him and his lame voice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2009 1:14 AM
Feb 2009
A2ZOMG said:
Aha!!! Someone else noticed. I thought at the beginning it would just be a special change as it for the last episode, until I realized it wasn't the last episode. I don't know why they added them.

Also, this episode I noticed Nymph reminds me of Hatsune Miku.

I liked the watermelon references.
Dec 22, 2009 2:55 AM

Sep 2007
WOW ! O_o
Astraea at the end ?
NEED a second season !
Loved this episode so much with the ending ... Little sad ... But the artwork are so beautiful ...
And Nymph is my favorite loli character ...

And like always : The real ending

Here for the ending
Dec 22, 2009 2:56 AM

Oct 2009
_Me_ said:
A2ZOMG said:
Aha!!! Someone else noticed. I thought at the beginning it would just be a special change as it for the last episode, until I realized it wasn't the last episode. I don't know why they added them.

The sound effects were noticed by me too. Also they would be better in every OP and some EDs would be better.

Dec 22, 2009 2:57 AM

Sep 2007
Fight Ippatsu do the same last season.
Near the last episode, they give sound effects.
Dec 22, 2009 3:12 AM

Aug 2008
Ep 11s opening was also different, if it hasn't been pointed out already. For that, they used Ring My Bell (Main Vocal Saori) instead of the normal Ring My Bell (Main Vocal Hitomi). Wasn't paying too much attention in ep 10, so idk if it was different aswell.

So I guess they are just using different versions of the opening to give the opening a better feel? And its working.

Another great episode aswell. IMO its probably the comedy of the year, if you don't count already running animes.

Dec 22, 2009 4:19 AM

Apr 2008
The OP sounds different from normal o-olll

oh well last episode remaining

Dec 22, 2009 3:45 PM

Jul 2009
Westlo said:
The person they show off at the end of the Ep is a pretty big hint that we will get a second season, especially since this seems very, very popular.. I heard there was a rumor of something like 17,000 preorders (that alone makes it one of the years best sellers) for the first volume.. it was on the newtype website but they took it down.
That some really good news I'd like to hear.
Its sad that the general opinion of international forums such as this one always strictly believes the rule "fan-service = crap/shit"
While that is indeed true in most cases, but some amazing good shows like Sora no Otoshimono get totally underrated. Not that it really matters anyway~
Dec 22, 2009 4:22 PM

Jan 2009
Nymph~ ◕ ◡ ◕
Uhh.. Right, you're as great at smiling as I am Ikaros ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
*Grin*. *Smile*. *Smirk* ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Nymph~ ◕ ◡ ◕
What's that reaction to being tickled? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
And Tomo.. Aren't you going a little overboard? ಠ_ಠ
And Mikako's giving Ikaros strange ideas~ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Damnit those guys up in the Synapse, kill 'em all with fire, seriously, blow up that damn place. ಠДಠ
Three-person date ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Nymph~ ◕ ◡ ◕
Watermelons~ ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Nymph~ She looked happy ◔ ◡ ◔
Awww 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。 Nymph~
Bah. Ikaros ruins my moment of "Baaawing" about Nymph ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I knew they'd make something stupid out of it, but you know.. The music is awesome ( ´・‿-)~
Nymph~ ◕ ◡ ◕
Bleh bleh, too much focus on Ikaros, too little focus on Nymph ಠ_ಠ (Actually, too much everyone except Nymph)
ED filled with Nymph~ ヽ(´ー`ヽ)
Nymph! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 22, 2009 6:15 PM

Dec 2007
I really liked this episode xD

Nymph <'3
Dec 22, 2009 6:59 PM
Sep 2009
Awww, I love Nymph.

This show's raiting on MAL really doesn't serve this show any justice. 7.58 only? ><''

Great cliffy at the end, can't wait for the final episode.
Dec 22, 2009 10:34 PM

Dec 2008
Great episode again! Lots of lol moments and Nymph's expressions were fun to watch.

The next ep will be action packed so I;m pretty excited.

Astrea at the end made it seem like there will be a second season.Horray!
Dec 23, 2009 8:54 AM

Dec 2008
That was a well done episode .

francismeunier said:
_Me_ said:
A2ZOMG said:

The sound effects were noticed by me too. Also they would be better in every OP and some EDs would be better.

like in the last episodes of Zero no Tsukaima.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2009 9:04 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
That was a well done episode .

francismeunier said:
_Me_ said:
A2ZOMG said:

like in the last episodes of Zero no Tsukaima.

lol I am not quite there yet but guess I should enjoy it more than other OP of that series, which is great BTW.

Dec 23, 2009 6:44 PM

Aug 2009
astraea aka delta to make appearance at the end of the last episode? Obviously hints a second season if I'm correct.
Dec 23, 2009 11:46 PM

Apr 2009
If there's really gonna be a second season, then I'm one tremendously happy anime watcher.
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Whatever reason it is, just live live live!"
Dec 24, 2009 4:57 AM

Dec 2008
SoFarGone said:
astraea aka delta to make appearance at the end of the last episode? Obviously hints a second season if I'm correct.
Nymph said Gamma
Dec 24, 2009 6:41 AM
Feb 2009
*i think i start to get use to how ridiculous the joke is...*

anyway,

<--- cant help but feeling sry for nymph...
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 24, 2009 5:45 PM

Jul 2008
funny how tomoki got blamed for everything, but unfortunately nymph is in trouble! and ikaros was getting jealous
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 24, 2009 6:45 PM

Aug 2009
Fabienne said:
SoFarGone said:
Nymph said Gamma

I'm not talking about Gamma. Gamma refers to two angeloids. I'm talking about at the end of the preview it showed an angeloid on the next time episode sign.
Dec 25, 2009 12:39 AM

Apr 2008
*tear

we need ikaros to get that collar off nymph.

Moar love triangle/square.
Dec 25, 2009 6:13 PM

Mar 2009
That was hillarious and serious towards the end which I really liked.

Dec 26, 2009 5:01 AM

Nov 2008
Oh crap.

That can't be good.

For as much of a pain in the ass that Nymph is... I hope she makes out OK.
Dec 27, 2009 9:11 PM

Dec 2007
That was very hilarious episode, and I enjoyed it. I noticed Astraea in the end of the episode that it is highly possible that we will get second season. I can’t wait for the final episode.
gameoffreak8Dec 27, 2009 9:14 PM
Dec 28, 2009 5:36 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, what an ending we have here!

and I'm actually starting to get Nymph in my liked character list instead of the hated ones xP.

5/5.

Can't wait for the last ep~~!
(Yeah, lots of action xPP)
and I think Tomoki wouldn't end up with anyone, just another open ending with everyone, like it has always been with ecchi animes ^ ^

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Dec 29, 2009 9:39 PM

Jan 2009
Nymph....T_T
Dec 30, 2009 1:30 PM

Sep 2009
VERY good ep
I was laughing almoast all the time!
Best parts were Prez's room :D lawl!
Then the tcikle part :D
And last, but the most hilarious one was the whole zoo scene, i just couldnt stop laughing for like 10 mins after it :D Amazing, trully, one of the best shows this season.
No sig :(
Jan 2, 2010 12:03 AM

Sep 2009
A great episode for Nymph....I hope she survives.
Jan 8, 2010 7:55 PM

Aug 2009
NYMPH, NOO GODDAMN, DON'T DIE MAN. I LOVE YOU. I TOTALLY REGRETTED EVERYTHING THAT I SAID TO YOU. I LOVE YOUUU, DON'T DISAPPEAR!

Okay so, 2 of the bad angels suddenly came from the heavens to annihilate Nymph. Fuck, there's going to be a total war in here. I hope Nymph and Ikaros win. Plus, damn man, Nymph changed from a bitch to a loveable person. OMFG NYMPH I LOVE YOU MAN. YOU TOO ICARUS, I LOVE YOU TOO.

Okay so, I wonder what's going to happen in the final episode. I hope they pwn those bad angels.
Jan 11, 2010 6:02 PM

Aug 2009
NAKED MAN WREAKING HAVOC IN THE ZOO!!!
Hilarious LOl XD

Feb 21, 2010 9:21 AM

Jun 2009
Tomoki-style on Sohara
Icarus flirting with Tomo was lolly
Watermelon men!
Another Tomoki's "peace and quiet" motto
The zoo girl almost got a facial of Tomoki's censored thingy =)
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 29, 2010 10:12 AM

Aug 2008
I like how Ikaros rammed the elephant mascot into the ground lol. :DD
and how one of the raccoons was biting Tomoki's crotch.
and the sparkling rainbow puke of Tomoki.
Apr 23, 2010 12:09 AM
Feb 2009
T-T nymph... jesus no wayyyy
May 1, 2010 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
OMG! Nymph was so BOTHERSOME D:<
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dbaranyi - Dec 27, 2009

168 by little_raven »»
Apr 19, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 8, 2009

87 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Feb 25, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 1, 2009

113 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Oct 12, 2009

145 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 10:54 PM

Poll: » who do you want tomoki to end up with?

Turtlewack - Dec 14, 2013

9 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.