Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2009 1:24 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, that was a nice ending.

I was expecting a bit of etchiness at the end, just for completeness sake, but even without it the ending was still very nice.

So all-in-all, this was a much better series than I expected from the beginning, and it certainly exceeded the limitations of its premise.

Now I'll make a prediction - watch for very, VERY etchi OAVs of this series later on.
Dec 27, 2009 2:12 PM

Sep 2007
Very ecchi ?
Hum ...
I just want a second season with Astraea !
So far, the anime follow the manga really ^^.
So i will give a good 9/10. :)
Dec 27, 2009 7:30 PM

May 2009
Hm... what about Nymphs wings?

No ecchi D:

Nice ending, friends are everything :3

I'm expecting VERY VEEERRRY ecchi OVAs... Can't wait~
ShotshotsDec 28, 2009 5:34 PM
Dec 28, 2009 4:16 AM

Aug 2009
Nice way to end this on a high note. A definite 9/10 for the entire ride. Waiting for a second season because I'm convinced this is really a great show; even the animation is consistently top-draw.
Dec 28, 2009 4:28 AM

Feb 2009
i had a prediction if this will have a s2. If they made it that after they broke the chain,
then it may not have another season. Guess I was wrong ahaha...

Nice ending, watched it raw couldn't wait for the subs...It went serious mode but it was still good...

Astraea at the end of last episode really meant it was possible for a second season...come on s2!! :D
Dec 28, 2009 6:53 AM

Oct 2009
What a incredible episode in Science fiction and drama with incredible shock and sadness. I found myself crying more than ever with Nymph having her wings torn off here=>
not to mention all foot stomping/hair pull. That was unforgivable nor was it ok to shoot KO Ikaros with her not being able to fight back=>
. I suppose the Gamma class is kind of a solider type of Angeloid, Nymph is more in the electronic warfare but Uranus system is pure mass destruction warfare. Those Gamma Angeloids are terrible=>
and damn liars too D:< The pictures were nice. Mikako was good to help everyone with a limo. Nymph was amazing at firing her weapon against the Gammas=>
and I loved her for that part because it showed to me she is still willing to help out Ikaros and oppose her master. Most impressive is still Ikaros' Aegis shield=>
/more impressive was the Uranus System=>. I also wonder about the bomb of Nymph...did the timer stop because chain is cut or it can still blow her up? Overall high quality ecchi, good drame/comedy and action was good too. Probably the best scene of Ikaros that I would think...crying+weapon mode=>

Decided just for fun to analyze this Uranus System
It has 7 cannons and it can fire unlimited amounts of missiles that are homing and small in size=>
The missiles themselves are small little birds with a antenna kind of like normal missiles have a dome for their guidance system=>
Ok so a certain number of missiles can form into a sort of Pentagram and absorb any shot of energy then re fire it back with a amplification/splitting into many of that same beam? Impressive=>
It also has claws that trap anything into a bubble that is a shield...not sure what happens after to those Gammas=.
On top of that the system has these things that accelerate something with spinning discs=>
So that the 7 cannons can combine and fire a beam that even goes beyond Earth's atmosphere? With that Ikaros can destroy the whole Synapse kingdom=>
This being said I wonder how that fool who abused Nymph will deal with a system like that.......Season 2 we kill him!
belatkuro said:
i had a prediction if this will have a s2. If they made it that after they broke the chain,
then it may not have another season. Guess I was wrong ahaha...

Nice ending, watched it raw couldn't wait for the subs...It went serious mode but it was still good...

Astraea at the end of last episode really meant it was possible for a second season...come on s2!! :D
Oh no please not Tomoki, why not Sugata? It would be more fair and Ikaros would getr jealous.....episode 12 shows that easily. Who is Astraea? I must have missed the name itself....he is Nymph's master?
ShiroiRyu said:
Very ecchi ?
Hum ...
I just want a second season with Astraea !
So far, the anime follow the manga really ^^.
So i will give a good 9/10. :)

I want a second season where Astraea gets his ass kicked and kingdom blow to nothingness just for abusing Nymph!
dbaranyi said:
I was expecting a bit of etchiness at the end, just for completeness sake, but even without it the ending was still very nice.

Was it nice they put more Science Fiction/drama instead of ecchi? I can assure you that this episode was the most painful for a Nymph fan like me and Oosran would somewhat agree too.
dbaranyi said:
So all-in-all, this was a much better series than I expected from the beginning, and it certainly exceeded the limitations of its premise.

Certainly the idea is unique and form it was shown in.
dbaranyi said:
Now I'll make a prediction - watch for very, VERY etchi OAVs of this series later on.
Ah yes the OVA is supposed the most ecchi of the serie....
francismeunierDec 28, 2009 6:59 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 28, 2009 7:16 AM

May 2008
no Astraea u_u

well 2nd season is a must! Astraea is a must!
Dec 28, 2009 7:50 AM
Aug 2008
@francismeunier : Astraea is actually

I think the 14th episode will introduce
but I really hope there will be a 2nd season >_<
Dec 28, 2009 7:50 AM

Feb 2009
@francismeunier

uh please correct some of your posts...Astraea is the
Nymph's master remains unnamed...

no Astraea really means there can be a s2...its the same company as Nyan Koi, who said there mayl also be a s2 so AIC may consider SnO to have s2...theres still some materials left in the manga to create another season like
...lets hope for some news...

still no updates of the manga...which is in the top 3 of MangaFox ahaha

speaking of news, http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=112421
belatkuroDec 28, 2009 7:58 AM
Dec 28, 2009 11:20 AM
Nov 2009
Kind of a boring episode with no comedy, oh well atleast there's a happy ending.
Dec 28, 2009 12:29 PM

Oct 2009
belatkuro said:
@francismeunier

uh please correct some of your posts...Astraea is the
Nymph's master remains unnamed...

Delta type? Wonder if it's more advance than Gamma....

Dec 28, 2009 1:35 PM

Dec 2009
1 serious episode out of all the series and they pulled it off real good. I want season 2 please.
Dec 28, 2009 2:09 PM

Sep 2007
toratiger said:
Kind of a boring episode with no comedy, oh well atleast there's a happy ending.

Sora no Otoshimono is a mix of comedy and serious business. :)
So it's normal to have sometimes (or for this episode) a serious thing. ^^
Dec 28, 2009 3:18 PM
Jun 2009
An amazing ending, they pulled it off really well.

So there might be a season 2 then?
Dec 28, 2009 3:20 PM

Jul 2007
all in all a solid anime. Didn't expect such a EPIC battle from an ecchi anime but hey Ill take it : ) I think this deserves a OVA to explain some of the things left untouched. For instance who exactly is Sugata-senpai
Dec 28, 2009 3:30 PM

Sep 2008
Darkness44 said:
1 serious episode out of all the series and they pulled it off real good. I want season 2 please.

indeed i can say mostly everyone would like a second season (especially w/ Delta). great show that proves a anime can't be overlooked by its synopsis.

quite honestly i didnt think it would be as good as i thought it would be going in; but after watching this series' first episode i got a Sohara karate chop to the face.

9/10
Dec 28, 2009 3:31 PM

Jul 2009
That was quite a boring last episode. -1 to actual score.
8/10 should be more than enough.
Dec 28, 2009 3:53 PM

Mar 2009
That was great I hope they make more.

Dec 28, 2009 4:59 PM

Feb 2009
So heaven likes them bitches with big jugs, eh? (Man, I'm so going to hell after I die)

Not bad for a serious episode, it proves that this show can make you laugh until your stomach hurts or make you rage against all the cruelty.

Sora no Otoshimono is this season's biggest surprise for me. Like a lot of people I thought it was gonna be total crap but it ended up being what I'd consider as the best show of Fall 2009.

The comedy is really good and the ecchi moments feels just right. This show is like a satire of the genre with many random moments, so random you can never expect what's gonna happen next and that's what makes everything so hilarious every time they go way over the top.

And unlike other ecchi animes, I actually felt attached to the characters here, especially Nymph. Cute loli tsundere + fucktard master that needs to get anal raped by an elephant = sad. ;_;

Great show overall, I hope there's gonna be a second season. 8/10 without hesitation.
Dec 28, 2009 5:17 PM

Oct 2009
Alexstratz said:
I actually felt attached to the characters here, especially Nymph. Cute loli tsundere + fucktard master that needs to get anal raped by an elephant = sad. ;_;
So how sad were you with the whole Nymph wing tear off, I cried even as I watched a #2 time. It was so painful that the master of Nymph should horribly be decapitated royally.

Dec 28, 2009 5:24 PM

Apr 2008
I'm really curious about Nymph's new master. Who will it be? May one manga reader spoil me? :)
Dec 28, 2009 5:27 PM

Sep 2008
Epicness!_!_!_! that was great, an awsome final episode, maye it didnt have any ecchiness but stil amuzing
i hope fr a S2 and meanwhile i´ll read the manga
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 28, 2009 5:39 PM

Jul 2009
Hope there is a second season 9/10
Dec 28, 2009 6:04 PM

Aug 2009
damn no astraea! oh well wasn't a bad series. i give it 8/10
Dec 28, 2009 6:15 PM

May 2009
The sentiment was definitely there even if the execution was lacking. The series turned out to be a lot more decent that I thought it would be. If they do a season 2, count me in.
Dec 28, 2009 6:19 PM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
Alexstratz said:
I actually felt attached to the characters here, especially Nymph. Cute loli tsundere + fucktard master that needs to get anal raped by an elephant = sad. ;_;
So how sad were you with the whole Nymph wing tear off, I cried even as I watched a #2 time. It was so painful that the master of Nymph should horribly be decapitated royally.

Nymph IS indeed very cute. Don't worry about her wings though. Check out the manga to see what I mean.

http://crazytje.be/Manga/48ce57c1-4ee0-422d-b0b9-4b3f425a6735
Dec 28, 2009 6:52 PM

Jan 2008
SurferDude said:
Nymph IS indeed very cute. Don't worry about her wings though. Check out the manga to see what I mean.

Chapter 31 page 41 if you're ready to be spoiled.
Dec 28, 2009 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Silaqui said:
I'm really curious about Nymph's new master. Who will it be? May one manga reader spoil me? :)

Well they added much more drama to the last episode, i actually hoping Ikaros will pawn Harpy without having a single damage to her..and my fav scene when Tomoki said "I Know" looks a bit less-dramatic in here..oh well

Yeah i also want Season 2 for Astraea and
Meet you in season 2 or manga thread bye2

9/10
Dec 28, 2009 7:40 PM

Nov 2008
A great combination of drama, comedy and ecchi.

Lets hope for a 2nd season.

10/10 for the series.

( 9 points alone for the nipple song )
Dec 28, 2009 7:47 PM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:
Alexstratz said:

Well it was more rage than sadness. More like "oh fuck, I hope that bishounen angel fuck face of a master gets burned while getting his precious ripped off with a stapler".

What? No wait, I'm not weird, I'm a nice person, don't go away. :(

datsunvic said:
SurferDude said:

As much as I hate spoilers (though I can't help but read them every time), I'm glad to hear this. :D
AlexstratzDec 28, 2009 7:51 PM
Dec 28, 2009 8:00 PM

Oct 2008
Disappointing.

I actually found the plot in Sora no Otoshimono to be interesting, but was annoyed with how little time it got compared to Tomoki running around in mini mode doing stereotypical anime male pervert stuff. The ending HEAVILY suffers from this and feels rushed to the extreme. It would have been much better if they split it up in 2-3 episodes, with more depth.

Won't the angels just send more people to attack them? what is to stop them from luring the friendly angels away and then killing Tomoki? Why didn't the boss angel blow up Nymph's collar the second he saw them tampering with it? What was with the stupid chain braking scene (too many errors in that scene to count)?

Also, as is typical harem fashion, it ended with no movement in any direction, only with ikarus spreading her wings around everyone as if to say she is protecting her group of friends.

also also, Eishirou's 2 minute rants about the old world almost every episode was way too much. Thankfully i could skip ahead until he was done, but i couldn't imagine watching it on tv and having to listen to him go on and on about something related to nothing.
Dec 28, 2009 8:24 PM

Sep 2008
^Typical troll trying to be special.

Anyways, I think I might start reading the manga because I honestly can't wait to see the second season. I enjoyed every moment of this anime. Everything was so funny and the final episode was so epic.
Dec 28, 2009 8:51 PM

Jul 2008
I held off on the manga a bit b/c it started to ruin the anime for me, but since the anime is over I can continue with the manga ^_^

Last episode was great, I was sure there would be some type of ecchi scene to ruin all the seriousness of the finale, but guess I was wrong.

Honestly though the anime overall wasn't that great, way to many filler episodes and no plot progress, we could have gotten a really great emotional action story compressed into about 4 episodes of this anime. It had lots of potential to turn into a serious/emotional story about the Angeloids (Nymph and Ikaros), but the fan service kind of took away from that, which for me was a bit disappointing.

Basically what Falatorx said, haha
Dec 28, 2009 9:02 PM
Oct 2009
im usually picky on what type of anime i watch. so im just so surprised how good this show was(even though the fanservice was.... a little to much). i liked the final ep an i hope for a S2
Dec 28, 2009 9:24 PM

Jul 2009
audacious1 said:
way to many filler episodes and no plot progress, we could have gotten a really great emotional action story compressed into about 4 episodes of this anime. It had lots of potential to turn into a serious/emotional story about the Angeloids (Nymph and Ikaros), but the fan service kind of took away from that, which for me was a bit disappointing.
Four episodes is too long..XD and what you call filler episodes is actually the main plot in manga..chapter 15 is the last episode from anime and i suggest for those who will read the manga to start it from the 1st chapter, the anime change the timeline..

It won't be disappointing at least for me
Dec 28, 2009 9:25 PM
Sep 2009
Great ending, I really hope that there's a season 2.

Oh man, I feel bad for Nymph though :/
Dec 28, 2009 9:36 PM
Oct 2007
Warm, touching ending. It is essentially a "reunion" of sorts for the characters and on Christmas day too. Love it. I demand a second season.
Dec 28, 2009 9:52 PM
Nov 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
toratiger said:

Sora no Otoshimono is a mix of comedy and serious business. :)
So it's normal to have sometimes (or for this episode) a serious thing. ^^

That's too bad, because besides the mediocre comedy this series is nothing special.
Dec 28, 2009 10:03 PM

Mar 2009
Papa_G said:

( 9 points alone for the nipple song )

now where'd i miss that?

anyways. good episode, hope an ova or special feat astraea in it comes out. why'd they show her in the preview at end of ep12 if she's not in 13 ?
overall 8/10, a nice anime one that turned out to better than expectations.
Dec 28, 2009 10:03 PM
Mar 2009
I felt episode was rushed and 23 minutes of an episode could not fill up the awesomeness
comedy for 12 episodes + 1 1337 serious uranus system explosive destructive final epsiode = great fall 2009 anime
was it me or did ikaros own the synapse with her final blast?

we need a season 2 more comedy and more explanations to the angelroids needed

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Dec 28, 2009 10:11 PM

May 2008
It was a good series.

..waiting on season 2 or OVA.
actually season 2 would be the one i am waiting on...
Dec 28, 2009 11:00 PM
Jul 2009
series got better as it went on, i kinda wanna see more angeloid battles rather than shoving it all into the last episode. 8/10
Dec 29, 2009 12:16 AM

Feb 2008
Nice ending, although it was a bit rushed, for a great show. Eagerly waiting for a 2nd season, or some OVAs.
Btw, it felt kinda strange not to see Chibi Tomoki =P
Dec 29, 2009 1:39 AM

Sep 2007
toratiger said:

That's too bad, because besides the mediocre comedy this series is nothing special.

Another troll ? :D
But you look on Nogizaka Haruka, who don't have a plot ...
Hey, if you troll, i troll too.
Dec 29, 2009 2:23 AM

Oct 2009
datsunvic said:
SurferDude said:

Ah
that was a great relief! Thanks mate! :D
Well seeing is believing so all is good. Still the pain Nymph went through was bad.

Dec 29, 2009 2:52 AM

Jul 2008
Shitty ending was shitty. At least give it a little bit of closure.
Dec 29, 2009 4:34 AM
Oct 2009
i cant wait for the next season (if there gonna be ona) and ova *~*

my favorite anime ever :D
Dec 29, 2009 4:36 AM

Mar 2009
it's a shame the anime ended, it was one of the few fall shows, that were actually good

I hope for a second season and hell, I'll start reading the manga for further enjoyment
Dec 29, 2009 5:21 AM
Dec 2008
a good dramatic ending 10/10
Dec 29, 2009 6:17 AM

May 2009
I get the feeling that we will see a second season, as we didn't even see Astraea(Angeloid type Delta). Besides the main battles of the manga aren't even shown like this(I'm talking about battle with Angeloid type Epsilon - Chaos).
So I think that there will be a second season.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 8, 2009

87 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Feb 25, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 1, 2009

113 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Oct 12, 2009

145 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 10:54 PM

Poll: » who do you want tomoki to end up with?

Turtlewack - Dec 14, 2013

9 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Dec 20, 2009

79 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 14, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.