Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 29, 2015 6:06 PM

Apr 2014
obsucuria said:
zero-r said:

Stupid ass comment.
Look at the studio before you write..... ‘cause you’re making yourself look like a fool.

I love being an ass :)
I tortured myself to warch this anime, with the hope that it might get better.
The first episode looked rather ok, I like the first half but now looking at the seemingly wasted potential I can help but be really really disappointed. It might get better, but I lied myself in A.Z. too so until I'll hear some super awesome stuff about it I won't continue watching

And ofc, I watched some A-1 series and they've got some decent stuff, but somehow they managed to disappoint me often the last few times. Yes, their animation is usually great etc and the CG looks impressive, but this episode the CG felt kinda out of place, but I dont really mind it.
The studio got some animes I love, like Magi and Nanatsu no Taizai, but this is kinda also because I love the manga, so I might be biased regarding this. When fcking up the plot, characters etc you might can blAme the source material for fcking up, like SAO, but when an original anime fcks up, who do u have to blame but the studio?
Ofc I haven't watched all series of A-1, but lel why should I, but giving my opinion some weighth?
I think the studio fcked up this anime and once again they let me down.
(They should srsly get better writers)

And liKe I said, I love being an ass, so I wanted to know what fire I can ignite.
Don't feed the troll bruh.

Ps. I probably made some weird typos, so sorry for that

Errr...... By look at the studio, he literally meant look at what studio made the show, not how many anime you've seen made by the studio.

8bit not A-1 in case you're still wondering
Oct 31, 2015 5:26 PM

Oct 2013
What the fuck...

That psycho Alfried dude just showed up out of nowhere and ended up taking the entire episode. Really, what the fuck?

oh well, it was decent. Moura is annoying though, but Felia is really cute at least.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 5, 2015 8:48 AM

Oct 2014
Catpigeon might be one of the most interesting things in anime that make me question how they came into being...
Nov 8, 2015 5:30 AM
Feb 2015
DreamingLily said:
obsucuria said:

I love being an ass :)
I tortured myself to warch this anime, with the hope that it might get better.
The first episode looked rather ok, I like the first half but now looking at the seemingly wasted potential I can help but be really really disappointed. It might get better, but I lied myself in A.Z. too so until I'll hear some super awesome stuff about it I won't continue watching

And ofc, I watched some A-1 series and they've got some decent stuff, but somehow they managed to disappoint me often the last few times. Yes, their animation is usually great etc and the CG looks impressive, but this episode the CG felt kinda out of place, but I dont really mind it.
The studio got some animes I love, like Magi and Nanatsu no Taizai, but this is kinda also because I love the manga, so I might be biased regarding this. When fcking up the plot, characters etc you might can blAme the source material for fcking up, like SAO, but when an original anime fcks up, who do u have to blame but the studio?
Ofc I haven't watched all series of A-1, but lel why should I, but giving my opinion some weighth?
I think the studio fcked up this anime and once again they let me down.
(They should srsly get better writers)

And liKe I said, I love being an ass, so I wanted to know what fire I can ignite.
Don't feed the troll bruh.

Ps. I probably made some weird typos, so sorry for that

Errr...... By look at the studio, he literally meant look at what studio made the show, not how many anime you've seen made by the studio.

8bit not A-1 in case you're still wondering

Oh ups. My fault. o:
But man, I really thought it was made by A-1

Welp, whatever.
Doesn't make the anime less bad
Nov 9, 2015 6:01 AM

May 2014
Happy episode, quite nice. I'm loving the art that this anime's got.
We see the guy for building a team, just like the Avengers.
The little kid can kill, he's dangerous. Now he's got a very good hacker. He himself luckily isn't that scary.
Nov 9, 2015 8:44 AM

Oct 2015
In my point of view, these what lacks in this show:

1. Sogo and the others were not a least bit concerned who and what in the world Felia is in the first place. I mean, they just took her in like a homeless child living in the streets. They should have tried to investigate what Felia really is in the second or this episode. It is not exactly answering the question "Who is Felia?"

2. The "Stasis" part of this show has a slow pace. It is not giving most of the viewers the hype they should be feeling to motivate themselves to watch this show.

3. Regarding number one and two, they are just living normally and peacefully like nothing really bad happened. They are not even that concerned about the mech they encountered back in the underground cave.

4. Felia is truly getting in my nerves, especially that rock snake who has this freaking annoying voice and personality. I am like "Just shut the fuck up."

5. I can't clearly see if Sogo is motivated to do what he must do or not. It just makes me feel down NOT EVEN KNOWING WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING.

Though there are some good sides of the show like the animation and CGI battle scenes. It just appears like it is not making an appealing sense of plot. I don't even get what the friggin plot is. Anyways, I hope this show makes a comeback on the further episodes but for me, it's just 50-50 or maybe one sided.
Nov 9, 2015 11:49 AM

May 2012
Pretty boring episode. The psycho guy was too random and annoying. There were hundreds of better ways for them to introduced him, but the random way is easier i guess.

I'm going to watch this anime until episode 5 since i read the episode was really good. If i don't like it i'm going to drop it for sure.
I despise woke people.
Nov 29, 2015 7:53 PM

Feb 2014
Haha Moura falling in the soup was funny

Naww I liked the Meowgeons!

Eww, the Mademoiselle guy is such a creeper!

Good action this episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2015 7:44 PM

May 2012
Overall decent episode, some action and overall development. The pacing got slower again but well let's see what's next.
Jan 17, 2016 1:12 AM

Oct 2012
There's ONE thing I don't get it...........what's with the dancing vegetables?
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Dec 5, 2016 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
So cats stopped trying to eat birds and decided to bang them instead?

Hello, Vee. Dee wants to meet you.

Even the beautiful Vee ships Sogo and Kaon together.

All those Kaon shots. :)

Ain't no damn way that napkin wiped the cake from his face like that.

This guy is obsessed with Felia.

Slaughter guy is now Driver guy.

He's controlling a Kataphrakt.

Ain't no damn way a mech can balance itself on a cable or maybe I should be saying ain't no way that cable is that strong.

Hair loss.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 2, 2019 7:04 AM

Mar 2016
Felia is incredibly cute. This show is really weird and fun, and it obviously doesn't try to take itself too seriously. I can appreciate that it seems to be trying to bring the whimsical back to anime, a feeling that seems lost in contemporary anime. It's like an OVA from the 80s in terms of storytelling and mood, where the spectacle takes precedent over everything else. I like it.
syncrogazerMay 2, 2019 7:11 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

160 by DINGO_SCUM »»
Mar 28, 2022 7:24 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

152 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:15 AM

» Why all this hate? ( 1 2 )

Franchowo - Nov 8, 2015

62 by Aplope »»
Feb 26, 2019 9:58 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

61 by haydnwright »»
Dec 1, 2017 8:12 PM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2015

62 by Hannah_Ana »»
Sep 18, 2017 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.