Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 11, 2015 8:34 AM

Jun 2008
Deadhouse said:
I gave this anime 2 episodes chance hoping that will be at least something more than just a mere virgin kids pleaser anime but i was wrong. And that virgin is so damn annoying. Have your fun virgins, dropped.

You have a right to dislike it but are you projecting something something with all your virgin anguish? Did no girl wanted to touch your pipi?
Dec 15, 2015 5:46 PM

Feb 2014
HandsomeMan said:
ramenshoujo said:
I'll carry on watching with the censors and hopefully the action will stay alright.

There are plenty of better anime out there that focus on action. Since you're ignorant, I will tell you more about this show. The creators behind senran kagura decided to do another "lewd" project, and the "story and action" was just an excuse / enforced by their producers because they didn't allow them to do just "yuri heavy ecchi scenes" for no reason, so they had to implement things like fighting scenes and proper plot. And although I personally am interested in the world and story behind valkyrie drive, that never came first not for the writers nor producers of the show. So like numerous people already told you - go find another show for yourself to cater to your demographic / "action needs" / whatever.

THIS^^^

Im a female and I like the action but watch for the dirty B)
Dec 15, 2015 5:47 PM

Feb 2014
Oh and, we all have to admit, even those who think its too lewd, the opening song is fucking great.
Dec 19, 2015 10:54 AM
Aug 2015
Well, at the beginning I thought that the loli was twelve(which bothered me a lot) and the other girl was like 18. But whatever. For the people who expected something about deep feelings or the meaning of life - the Ecchi tag just showed me what to expect and I was not suprised at all (the seemingly low ratings helped too , lol). Although some anti - LGBT people would say that gay/lesbian relationship/cuddling is exactly like that girl, who tried to make out with Tokonome, said - falling in trance and losing your soul.

P.S. This isn't the only time in which I have seen a character that looks way too mature for his age. Does someone remember Chad from Bleach?
Boby9380Dec 19, 2015 11:19 AM
Dec 30, 2015 5:37 AM
Jul 2015
One thing I was wondering: did Mamori say she went to "Sakuragaoka High School"? Does that mean she went to the same high school as the K-On girls? (as I remember, K-On was set near Tokyo, even if the scenery is all from Toyosato, but I could be wrong).
May 14, 2016 12:57 PM

Feb 2014
Nice, tongue kiss.
Oct 17, 2016 1:40 AM

Jul 2014
FontSize72LOL said:
ramenshoujo said:
Holy hell I don't think I can stomach another uncensored episode. I've never been so glad to see bright lights and black bars in my life.

Yuri is supposed to be about the feels. Never thought I'd say this but male-gaze stuff is sickening. The action seems alright though so I'll give it one more episode.

Oh boy... [i]*Inhales slowly*[/i], I'm about to be a bit callous here so bear with me.

>Male-Gaze
Get that "Check your privledge" Tumblr shit out of here. This is an anime about T&A, Yuri T&A at that, It was quite obvious if you took 5 minutes out of your day to do a little research before starting the show so comming in and saying "UGH MALE-GAZE STUFF IS SICKENING" is just fucking uncalled for. There is a thing called Demographics, and this show is obviously not for yours.

[/i]*Exhales*[/i]

Anyway, This show is fucking comedy gold. hahaha, wow..

Someone got angry? LOL! Calm down you're making the Ecchi goodness taste bad. Pink haired girl is a control freak and has declared them enemies because she couldn't have them how sad. The other girl got "Johnny Caged" in the stomach.

The wedding dress looks kinda too innocent but that's Japanese for you I guess. The Ecchi was nice but the action went down a notch. 4/5
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 28, 2016 8:28 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
That was some nice uncensoring action once again, that said I wanted the other girl to take some more time in arriving, I mean things were getting very lewd.
It is not like she was gonna be raped, justed tested for compatibility issues!!

She is only 15y, that was funny, even I was surprised.
Dec 27, 2016 11:30 PM

Dec 2012
Holy Mirei.

Holy guacamole. Look at them titties. LMAO

Loving the HLA scenes.

Holy crap. Mirei is 15. LAWD JESUS!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 29, 2017 1:22 PM

Sep 2013
15 YEARS OLD
Virgin-chan is a high class weapon and rejects the trainer btch and mirei comes to the rescue.
Jan 16, 2019 10:14 AM

Nov 2016

Bruder muss los.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 10, 2019 3:59 PM

Jul 2017
I think i am the only one who found himself attracted by Nukui (Groom Girl). I wanted to at least see her naked or in more episodes, but nothing afterwards. Although, that scene with Mirei breaking in was epic, gotta admit that.
Jun 28, 2019 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
That opening is pretty dope. Mirei is quite OP, first she pulls off a "dynamic entry" and then leaves with an "unlimited rulebook" xD
Oct 11, 2020 5:30 AM
Jul 2018
With a body like that, there is no way Mirei is younger than Mamori 😂.

TricksterZero said:
The wedding dress looks kinda too innocent but that's Japanese for you I guess. The Ecchi was nice but the action went down a notch. 4/5

I'll admit that Mamori is a pretty young-looking character compared to the rest of the girls on the show. But personally, I kind of like her. She provides a contrast from the rest of the characters who are big breasted. But objectively speaking, I would say that Charlotte (the pink-haired girl) is a pretty hot character.
removed-userOct 11, 2020 6:01 AM
Jul 1, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2020
Of course Mirei is 15. Anime logic.

You don't see lesbian marriages too often in anime. *thumbs up*
Sep 16, 2023 12:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, definitely appreciate all the narrative of the plot about virus, quarantine, even to talk about their hierarchy more. Woah, already going into a marriage on a second episode, but they doing it forcefully, too bad! But, wait a fuckin minute, she's a 15? Wtf!!

Woah Charlotte is such a bitch. I wish Mirei just forgot about the promise with the shoujo chick and giving a little kick on her ass or something for real. The little cowboy girl is so fucking cute, definitely liking her design after the first sight. Not to mention her thick accent also doing a good job to make me, y'know... Urgh, just gimme her fuck scene already!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 17, 7:28 PM

Feb 2023
This feels wrong. Just kind of uncomfortable.
Apr 25, 7:10 PM
Feb 2023
Very sexy girl fighting
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

221 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Apr 1, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

48 by BlueBullet178 »»
Feb 14, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by BlueBullet178 »»
Jan 24, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

47 by Der_Igelkott »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:05 AM

Poll: » Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

111 by badabass »»
Sep 23, 2023 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.