Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2009 2:26 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I had a mood swing for 3 weeks thanks to Aoi. I hated her so much because of the trouble that she stirred up in the last episode, but I couldn't help but feel the pain as she watched Sumi and Ushio enjoy each others company so much. She didn't seem to enjoy herself one bit too, having only Sumi as her only friend and have her being taken...

Since she is probably out of the picture, I wonder if we'll see more of Akemiya... I mean he didn't die yet, right?

I mean, mmmmm more ponytail.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2009 3:11 PM
Jun 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Since she is probably out of the picture, I wonder if we'll see more of Akemiya... I mean he didn't die yet, right?

Good eveining,^^
Masaki's turn get suck....
Dec 16, 2009 6:26 PM
Jun 2008
HawthorneKitty said:

Well, in the manga

So... there.

Also, Sumi and delicious ponytail, please sir may I have more?
Dec 16, 2009 9:18 PM
Feb 2009
Did you guys watch this raw? I saw it up on the website I usually go to but it got taken down, I assume it was a troll. Thanks!
Dec 17, 2009 12:47 AM

Sep 2009
Felt a little sorry for Aoi.....but that's just the way it is. I would actually like to see an Aoi special episode for her own possible love story.

Kiyori was funny...but I wonder if she will ever be anything more than a comedy relief character...
Dec 17, 2009 1:22 AM

Jul 2007
This is probably my favorite episode of the series thus far. Didn't really feel sorry for Aoi. It's not like I hated her but she had to get out of the picture eventually.

HawthorneKitty said:

Doubt it there is only 2 episodes left and there really is room for development between the two.

My prediction of last two episodes are: Ep12-feelings are finally realized between the two. Some kind of ordeal happens

Ep13-they settle their feelings with one another up and get together.

well that is what im predicting. seems reasonable.
Dec 17, 2009 1:34 AM
Jun 2008
It seems Miyako divide the group into adult and kids.....but more like big boob and tiny boob (loly con?)
Dec 17, 2009 1:49 AM

Jul 2007
gloryfy said:
It seems Miyako divide the group into adult and kids.....but more like big boob and tiny boob (loly con?)

duh!!! Did you miss that completely? Did you not see the cameras viewpoint? It was pointed right at the boobs on purpose

Wow I sound like a dick but seriously there is no way you couldve missed that
Dec 17, 2009 2:21 AM
Jun 2008

People fall in love without notice, it is by during that moment which is the most splendid experience.It is all worth even it in the end,even though one must suffer many hardship.
Well life ain't exciting if all plan out perfectly.more to expect ^^
Dec 17, 2009 3:53 AM

Apr 2009
I laughed much at the scene when Murasame jumped and SPLASH XD
Dec 17, 2009 8:22 AM

Oct 2009
I got to admit that Kiyori's idea of group separation by breast size was interesting for her way of thinking at that moment. Sumika's perverted thoughts of Kazama never seem to be boring, they always have some comedy in them like these=>
. Good comedy around the reactions of the Miyako/Aoi/Kiyori on the different rides they went on. A good laugh around the guys calling Sumika a telephone pole. Surprising that Tomoe is that good in swimming more than Sumika. Surprising again that Tomoe suddenly says to a random guy "Have you been in love" and that Aoi was so shocked like she seen someone dead here
, which brings me to ask manga readers if it was that devastating to her..... Quite the words at the end with Tomoe saying them to Aoi....I would rather sink in the mud of my love than run from her with thorns in the way (probably did not get that part....poems are not my strong points at all). Of course Aoi's sadness was felt well and the flashback added to it even more. This was a nice scene I find that shows a cure aspect of Kazama x Sumika=> Obviously these were great expression parts of laugh value of Sumika but also very good...enjoyed them enough to share with everyone=>

saxophone15 said:
Felt a little sorry for Aoi.....but that's just the way it is. I would actually like to see an Aoi special episode for her own possible love story
I would like Aoi to have some happiness in general....she looks bad when she is sad.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 17, 2009 11:02 AM

Oct 2007
The only thing I am disappointed about this show is the sense of direction. Sometime it is kinda hard to feel what I am watching. Is it a drama or comedy? My feeling is kinda mix up during almost every episode of the show. It is hard to say the main theme of the series is a comedy or drama. But whichever one of those two I like them both.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 17, 2009 12:03 PM

Oct 2009
Siva said:
The only thing I am disappointed about this show is the sense of direction. Sometime it is kinda hard to feel what I am watching. Is it a drama or comedy? My feeling is kinda mix up during almost every episode of the show. It is hard to say the main theme of the series is a comedy or drama. But whichever one of those two I like them both.
Siva....you are thinking (let me guess) that they are not using both properly but just mixing it randomly? I am used to it regardless but why are you confused by it?

Dec 17, 2009 1:39 PM

Feb 2009
"Oh, Jesus."

I almost choked to death laughing at that one, I love these characters. xD

Dec 17, 2009 2:55 PM

Sep 2007
DarcyD said:
"Oh, Jesus."

"Thank you! Merci! Danke Schön!" XD
Dec 17, 2009 3:07 PM

May 2009
Lawl, that was funny... No accident D;

Woo.

Yay.
ShotshotsDec 19, 2009 8:09 PM
Dec 17, 2009 6:58 PM
Jun 2008
SunyiNyufi said:
DarcyD said:
"Oh, Jesus."

"Thank you! Merci! Danke Schön!" XD

Pretty much :D

Siva said:

The thing is, SK started off as perhaps a bittersweet, slightly amusing one-shot that turned into a series. From that point on, it became a comic gold mine, and only in the latest chapters, the story starts getting serious when Sumi realises that it's not okay to just laugh off her relationship with Kazama.

The anime, it seems, decided to take the drama of the later half of the manga series and slip it in as a major element in the parts that were about 79% pure comedy.
Dec 17, 2009 7:25 PM
Jun 2008
tehnominator said:
The anime, it seems, decided to take the drama of the later half of the manga series and slip it in as a major element in the parts that were about 79% pure comedy..
Did you mean Sumika's wild imagination?She has a body of a teenager but a mind of a years old pervert grandpa.Remind me someone in MariaXHolic(name forgotten)
Dec 17, 2009 8:13 PM

Mar 2009
Haha I loved Kiyori in this episode, like on the big freefall ride.

What a smile.
Dec 18, 2009 2:58 AM
Feb 2009
DarcyD said:
"Oh, Jesus."

they have my sympathy XD
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 18, 2009 4:36 AM

Oct 2007
tehnominator said:
The thing is, SK started off as perhaps a bittersweet, slightly amusing one-shot that turned into a series. From that point on, it became a comic gold mine, and only in the latest chapters, the story starts getting serious when Sumi realises that it's not okay to just laugh off her relationship with Kazama.

The anime, it seems, decided to take the drama of the later half of the manga series and slip it in as a major element in the parts that were about 79% pure comedy.

Ok, so that is the reason.

Ah forgot to say "Oh, Jesus." that was pure win.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 18, 2009 6:03 AM
Jun 2008
gloryfy said:
tehnominator said:
The anime, it seems, decided to take the drama of the later half of the manga series and slip it in as a major element in the parts that were about 79% pure comedy..
Did you mean Sumika's wild imagination?She has a body of a teenager but a mind of a years old pervert grandpa.Remind me someone in MariaXHolic(name forgotten)

You're thinking of Kanako.

And Sumi is lovable, honestly. She's such a cute, dorky spaz in the body of an uber-competent, sporty, attractive girl.
Dec 18, 2009 9:14 AM

Oct 2009
tehnominator said:
gloryfy said:
tehnominator said:

And Sumi is lovable, honestly. She's such a cute, dorky spaz in the body of an uber-competent, sporty, attractive girl.

Exactly except her reactions to being perverted towards Kazama are very amusing . :D

Dec 18, 2009 10:51 AM

Jun 2008
Very slowly Kazama and Sumika draw nearer together.
Now everybody except Kazama herself knows that those two have feelings for each other. Will they resolve this in the last two episodes?

tehnominator said:
gloryfy said:

Except for getting a nosebleed as a woman, i wouldn't say you can put those two so easily together. Sumika thinks like a pervert only towards Kazama and no other woman. Without Kazama she would only be a über-competen, sporty girl without all those other characteristics. (Attractiveness can be argued either way)
Dec 18, 2009 11:01 AM

Sep 2007
I don't really see how Sumika is a pervert... I mean, isn't it natural for a teenage girl to daydream (may it be sexual or not) about the one you love, especially if you have a one-sided crush?
Dec 18, 2009 11:06 PM

Feb 2009
Same as too u all jokes almost choked me lol xD The view at characters is soo cute reminds me of k-on warm feeling wile watching the anime ^^
Dec 18, 2009 11:43 PM

Apr 2008
both have feelings for each other yet the other party do not realise it. .. haiz~

Dec 19, 2009 3:51 PM

Dec 2007
All I have to say about this episode is... well done, Kiyori d^_^b
Dec 19, 2009 9:42 PM
Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
tehnominator said:
gloryfy said:
tehnominator said:

Exactly except her reactions to being perverted towards Kazama are very amusing . :D

Hallo??I am talking bout imagination .....not personalities ~.~
Dec 20, 2009 7:39 AM

Oct 2009
gloryfy said:
francismeunier said:
tehnominator said:
gloryfy said:
tehnominator said:

I know I am referring to her imagination and in that part how she imagines to react...just look at one of my spoilers pics....it has a example of that.

Dec 20, 2009 9:10 AM
Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
gloryfy said:
francismeunier said:
tehnominator said:
gloryfy said:
tehnominator said:

I know I am referring to her imagination and in that part how she imagines to react...just look at one of my spoilers pics....it has a example of that.
ohh sorry....
Dec 20, 2009 12:09 PM

Apr 2008
Sad to see this come to an end. I kind of hope that they take just a few moments to find Aoi someone.
Dec 20, 2009 2:12 PM

Dec 2007
That was wonderful, cute episode. I loved that train scene where Sumi and Kazama sleep peacefully each other. I don't feel bad for Aoi at all, but I'm glad that she finally gives up on Sumi.
Dec 20, 2009 2:54 PM

Sep 2009
Well alright, this episode had me laughing /and/ smiling! What a combo!
Ah, poor Aoi-san. I feel for her. Though I also feel for Sumi-chan even more. You know what?

I feel for yuri. *Nods*
-
Dec 21, 2009 1:58 AM

Aug 2008
Loved the episode. This show always manages to juggle the comedy & the drama well. Favorite part was definitely Tamae's "OH JESUS" comment. The hell did that come from? This show is underrated comedy gold!

DKJ
Dec 21, 2009 11:39 AM

Jan 2009
Оh Jesus.
Dec 23, 2009 8:54 PM

May 2009
Sumi is still such a lovable perv.

Hachi is again perceptive and Aoi handled her feelings quite well. I really can't hate anyone in this show.
A good episode.
Dec 23, 2009 9:58 PM

Jan 2008
Damn, too bad winter season doesn't offer any yuri ):

great ep. too bad only 2 left. quite an unique show.

Jan 14, 2010 8:48 AM

Mar 2009
Really liked this fave bit was "oh Jesus"

Jan 17, 2010 10:25 PM

Dec 2007
Kiyori is Sumika's new goddess, and drived her team pretty much her way. Sumi get's closer to Ushio and Aoi faces a silent rejection... finally...
Mar 9, 2010 3:07 AM
Feb 2009
DarcyD said:
"Oh, Jesus."

This quote was awesome. lol
Feb 6, 2011 6:15 PM

Sep 2009
Kiyori, what a legend. I'm glad that yandere was avoided since as much as I feel for Aoi, obsessiveness isn't cool, yo.
Aug 21, 2011 1:42 PM
Jul 2011
"Oh Jesus"
ROFL
Dec 19, 2011 6:54 AM

Dec 2011
imho:
3/3=MainPlot
1/1=SidePlot
1/3=Lack of Bland Moments
3/3=Art/Vid/Mus
1/2=Voices(Original)
9/12=Total->[B-]
Signature:
Jun 10, 2012 11:30 AM

Aug 2011
Haha, i didn't expect hearing "Oh Jesus" in an anime! xD
Jul 26, 2012 2:23 PM

Feb 2012
A very average pool episode. Feels like the story hasn't been progressing much lately, except that Kazama's no longer gushing over other girls.
Aug 17, 2014 4:40 AM

Aug 2013
"Oh Jesus" scene still made me laugh hard. I knew it was coming but... XD

Sumi-chan was on full ero-jiji mode XD MILK PUDDING!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 27, 2014 1:23 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Poor Aoi, seeing the girl you like with another and yet that girl doesn't even realize she loves the person she is with. It's not like Aoi can be with Sumi. She said it herself, she's just be in the way, especially Ushio's. Those two are inseparable.

Tomoe lol

Big boobs vs Smal boobs xD

Aug 9, 2015 4:12 AM

Nov 2011
right on the next ep, THEY QUICKLY REDEEM THEMSELVES, and it turns out Aoi wasn't absolute shit after all

almost all the beef i had with her disappeared after http://webmshare.com/play/xaZeJ
(whoever came up with that Oh Jesus deserves nonstop sex for a day btw)

but by the end, she became a normally functioning person of society

GOOD JOB
zetsu_shorenAug 9, 2015 6:05 AM
Sep 26, 2015 3:47 PM

Aug 2013
FINALLY END OF AOI.
And I feel foresight for future because the end of episode.
But it will happen in Manga probably.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarcyD - Dec 30, 2009

127 by euls »»
Apr 14, 12:16 AM

» Who the $@#% thought this was a good way to end this series?!?

KingYoshi - Apr 8, 2013

10 by stockhousing »»
Jan 31, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 4 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 28, 2009

45 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 2, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 12 Discussion

Proselyt - Dec 23, 2009

31 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:46 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Dec 9, 2009

38 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 7:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.