Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Oct 14, 2019 8:42 PM

Nov 2008
Oh lord, I seriously thought the ending would be "and the zombies got into the school and everyone died". xD

Glad they didn't do that...they did fool me for a bit by showing the school falling apart piece by piece. The most important thing is KURUMI MADE IT.
Sucks the pupper died; I mean, they saved him...and then nope, he dies....what did he die from!?
Blood loss maybe....
Yuki looked cute with tiny tails; and I think leaving her hat behind was a symbol of her character maturing a little. Though I'm half convinced that Megumi actually IS a spirit who comforted and led Yuki to her destination...one that only Yuki can see.

*Zombie returning to school*

Me: "Oh f*ck it's Kei." D:
ChiibiOct 14, 2019 8:50 PM

Nov 24, 2019 6:12 PM

Dec 2015
Holy moly, ten forum pages! But whatever, good show.

7/10
Jan 2, 2020 7:12 PM
Jun 2017
I almost cry watching the Taromaru part, and I've only cried once with an anime before... this anime wasn't perfect at all, but just for that I'll remember it and I'll read the manga...
Jan 5, 2020 5:52 PM

Nov 2017
OMG KURUMI IS SAVED YUUUSHH man i was relieved! Lots of tears this episode. To think just a while back I was just starting another sol comedy cgdct. A very memorable OP as well. This anime was hella amazing! That ending though.. must’ve been Kei... speaking of which, I don’t wanna read the manga yet so I need another season to know more!

plz @ me
Mar 18, 2020 6:03 PM
Jan 2017
yep i just balled my eyes out.. glad i went into this series blind tho. noticing some eerie similarities to current events XD anyone else watching this during quarantine?
Mar 23, 2020 1:31 PM
Mar 2020
I bawled like a baby this entire episode. We miss you taromaru.
Apr 7, 2020 5:40 AM

Feb 2020
Well, this wasn't a bad ending, though quite cliché, and I would've liked it better if it had a more bittersweet feel but well, can't please everyone.
I give this show a 6/10, it wasn't at all a bad show but it could've been way better. Too much wasted potential.
I liked Yuki, though her personality was still a bit annoying. Her character development is pretty good, I like how she clearly matured, and it's very noticeable at times, but she didn't lose what makes up her identity. I just found her speech to the zombies very cliché, I didn't appreciate it as much as I wanted because of that, but it was still good regarding Yuki's growth. (However, I felt like her PTSD was ultimately handled pretty badly.)
I liked Miki too, at first I wasn't at all interested in her but she proved herself to be a good character, probably the most solid from the show. I am surprised she wasn't the MC though. This story really felt like hers before anyone else's.
Megumi was also a very good character, I just wish we got to spend more time with her. Her zombie arc felt a bit rushed. But her scenes definitely were my favorites, from the beginning to the end.
Yuuri was quite good too, but I was expecting a bit more from her. The way she was portrayed as a morally ambiguous character from time to time was interesting, but she totally lost that to become nothing but the typical big sister figure who actually puts on a facade and is just as vulnerable as the rest. But she played this role pretty well, so I won't complain too much.
Kurumi surprisingly is my least favorite, surprisingly because I really expected her to become my favorite. I felt like she has so much potential, but none of this has been developed correctly after episode 3. It's too bad, because I really lost interest in her character at times. At the end, the only reason I cared about what would happen to her was because of the others' reaction. I really didn't feel any real attachment towards her because she just felt like the typical cool action girl. She really could've been more.
And of course, she had to survive. I didn't want her to die but come on, it was way too easy. I was hoping they didn't spoil (at this point it isn't just foreshadowing) the end with Miki's book, but they totally did.
Also, it saddened me to see Kei as a zombie. I really liked her, I of course knew she didn't make it but seeing her like that, under Miki's eyes, was pretty hard to watch. Now she'll just go to school all alone ? Poor thing, she didn't deserve that at all. She was such a sweet girl.
This leads me to say that I have some issues with the show's message. Using a mental disorder as a way to tell us that we have to accept that all good things have an end is something that rubs me the wrong way.
And I really didn't like how they just left Kei go to school alone, with Miki moving on. I know it once again follows the message, but I don't know, at least show some compassion, it has been demonstrated the zombies still have a little glimpse of consciousness, leaving her like that is awful... They should've killed her instead of ignoring her.
FafetteApr 8, 2020 2:27 AM
May 2, 2020 11:20 PM
Mar 2016
Fafette said:
Well, this wasn't a bad ending, though quite cliché, and I would've liked it better if it had a more bittersweet feel but well, can't please everyone.
I give this show a 6/10, it wasn't at all a bad show but it could've been way better. Too much wasted potential.
I liked Yuki, though her personality was still a bit annoying. Her character development is pretty good, I like how she clearly matured, and it's very noticeable at times, but she didn't lose what makes up her identity. I just found her speech to the zombies very cliché, I didn't appreciate it as much as I wanted because of that, but it was still good regarding Yuki's growth. (However, I felt like her PTSD was ultimately handled pretty badly.)
I liked Miki too, at first I wasn't at all interested in her but she proved herself to be a good character, probably the most solid from the show. I am surprised she wasn't the MC though. This story really felt like hers before anyone else's.
Megumi was also a very good character, I just wish we got to spend more time with her. Her zombie arc felt a bit rushed. But her scenes definitely were my favorites, from the beginning to the end.
Yuuri was quite good too, but I was expecting a bit more from her. The way she was portrayed as a morally ambiguous character from time to time was interesting, but she totally lost that to become nothing but the typical big sister figure who actually puts on a facade and is just as vulnerable as the rest. But she played this role pretty well, so I won't complain too much.
Kurumi surprisingly is my least favorite, surprisingly because I really expected her to become my favorite. I felt like she has so much potential, but none of this has been developed correctly after episode 3. It's too bad, because I really lost interest in her character at times. At the end, the only reason I cared about what would happen to her was because of the others' reaction. I really didn't feel any real attachment towards her because she just felt like the typical cool action girl. She really could've been more.
And of course, she had to survive. I didn't want her to die but come on, it was way too easy. I was hoping they didn't spoil (at this point it isn't just foreshadowing) the end with Miki's book, but they totally did.
Also, it saddened me to see Kei as a zombie. I really liked her, I of course knew she didn't make it but seeing her like that, under Miki's eyes, was pretty hard to watch. Now she'll just go to school all alone ? Poor thing, she didn't deserve that at all. She was such a sweet girl.
This leads me to say that I have some issues with the show's message. Using a mental disorder as a way to tell us that we have to accept that all good things have an end is something that rubs me the wrong way.
And I really didn't like how they just left Kei go to school alone, with Miki moving on. I know it once again follows the message, but I don't know, at least show some compassion, it has been demonstrated the zombies still have a little glimpse of consciousness, leaving her like that is awful... They should've killed her instead of ignoring her.

I agree with a lot of this. I think a major difference between people who like and dislike this show is just how much they can empathize with the current situation. As you say, a lot of the things I expected to find annoying became a lot more endearing when put into context.

I also think it's important to note that her experience with trauma isn't going to look like a lot of real life examples. First off, everyone is different. Second her trauma was late in life, and she was able to reconcile it rather quickly. Getting into therapy asap helps prevent disorders from completely manifesting. I don't necessarily see it as a reflection of PTSD, and I don't think they were trying to make a statement on it in real people.

The biggest problem with Kurumi was that she consistently took me out of the narrative and clashed heavily with the theming. Typical zombie fare sure, but it's hard to reconcile 1 badass with a group of lost and terrified teenage girls. In the interest of survival it makes no sense for there to be only one fighter in the group. Plus the sheer amount of plot armor she has is pretty crazy. You can get away with that in a schlocky zombie flick, but it doesn't really work if you're trying to go for something more.

I liked the ending, but I would have preferred something much darker and more tragic.
May 3, 2020 1:23 AM

Feb 2020
Darkdaxter said:
Fafette said:

I agree with a lot of this. I think a major difference between people who like and dislike this show is just how much they can empathize with the current situation. As you say, a lot of the things I expected to find annoying became a lot more endearing when put into context.

I also think it's important to note that her experience with trauma isn't going to look like a lot of real life examples. First off, everyone is different. Second her trauma was late in life, and she was able to reconcile it rather quickly. Getting into therapy asap helps prevent disorders from completely manifesting. I don't necessarily see it as a reflection of PTSD, and I don't think they were trying to make a statement on it in real people.

The biggest problem with Kurumi was that she consistently took me out of the narrative and clashed heavily with the theming. Typical zombie fare sure, but it's hard to reconcile 1 badass with a group of lost and terrified teenage girls. In the interest of survival it makes no sense for there to be only one fighter in the group. Plus the sheer amount of plot armor she has is pretty crazy. You can get away with that in a schlocky zombie flick, but it doesn't really work if you're trying to go for something more.

I liked the ending, but I would have preferred something much darker and more tragic.

Regarding Yuki, I'll admit that I digged too deep. However, I still have slight issues with the fact that they still used a mental disorder to represent a message. That's still something people suffer from, so it just seems very clumsy to me to use that just for a message that is ultimately pretty light-hearted. But other than that, I agree with you now ! I didn't see it that way.
You summed up my issues with Kurumi ! She felt too unbreakable compared to the rest of the cast.
May 13, 2020 8:15 AM
Sep 2016
damn it. I hoped they all would die.
I expected this show to be more horror than slice of life.
guess I was wrong..

And what the hell was that miracle medicine that cured the virus so fast and easy?
Damn deus ex machina plot bs
Jun 10, 2020 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
Let's kill the doggo... but actually not (although it would have been not logical, since he was full fledged zombie!?). But then actually yes, let's kill it. :(

I'm so glad Kurumi survived, although I expected that.

Maybe there is hope for a second season, there will be a sequel for the manga.
removed-userJun 10, 2020 4:54 AM
Jun 20, 2020 4:08 PM
Nov 2012
I hope this will get a new season at some point. It really deserves it, and the story only gets better (in the manga).

But I hope if it does get one, it won't go as heavily on Slice Of Life as this season.
Jun 22, 2020 9:37 AM

Mar 2019
I've actually watched all 12 episodes of this thing in a single day and now all I can think about is WHERE THE HECK IS THE 2ND SEASON?
Anyway, I haven't read the manga so I can't tell how awful of an adaptation this was but as its own thing I enjoyed it quite a bit. I definitely wish there wasn't as much filler, that one pool episode kind of sucked. Especially that it was right before what seemed like some big reveal. Other than that I don't have many complaints, though.
I will give it an 8/10 for now. We will see if reading the source material actually changes my mind. :D

OωO
Jun 29, 2020 3:36 PM

Apr 2019
Gakkougurashi! (School-Live!, 2015)
Crossbreed of ultra-moe CGDCT-SoL and the zombie apocalypse, with sprinkles of fan service and psychology. The show is undecided what to do with it's good premise, hasn't a narrative goal and major tonal shifts. Well animated and fun to watch nevertheless. (6/10)

Jul 12, 2020 9:12 AM

Mar 2010
It wasn't really a adventure or a ride... It was more of a slow paced drama with a mentally disabled girl in it... But for what its worth the last episode was nb.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 12, 2020 9:12 AM

Mar 2010
It wasn't really a adventure or a ride... It was more of a slow paced drama with a mentally disabled girl in it... But for what its worth the last episode was nb.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 18, 2020 6:11 PM

Apr 2009
Damn I almost cried for a dog.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2020 8:07 PM

Mar 2016
Usually not a fan of 'cute girl anime with a tweeeeeeest' (or just zombie stuff in general) but this was very well done. Not cheesy at all, and it never felt like the violence was there for shock value or spectacle since the focus always seemed to be on the girl's emotional reaction to it. Hell, every event in the series relates back to the sadness that permeates their experience surviving in the school. Yuki's innocence throughout the show is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. A pretty ingenious use of 'moe' aesthetics if you ask me. Seen more than one person complain about 'tonal shifts.' Yeah....that's the whole point.

Not sure why I needed to see Kei infected as the gang was escaping. Almost seemed like some kinda 'take that.' More than sad, that's shitty.

A very pleasant surprise. I enjoyed this a lot. An emotional little journey.

They weren't being very subtle about it, but I guess it also wants to talk about people using anime as a way of reliving their school life. Or just in general, not knowing how to move on from those (in Japan at least) good years. You know, like how a walking corpse overstays their welcome.
syncrogazerDec 11, 2020 8:15 PM
Dec 29, 2020 4:45 PM

Mar 2020
syncrogazer said:
Usually not a fan of 'cute girl anime with a tweeeeeeest' (or just zombie stuff in general) but this was very well done. Not cheesy at all, and it never felt like the violence was there for shock value or spectacle since the focus always seemed to be on the girl's emotional reaction to it. Hell, every event in the series relates back to the sadness that permeates their experience surviving in the school. Yuki's innocence throughout the show is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. A pretty ingenious use of 'moe' aesthetics if you ask me. Seen more than one person complain about 'tonal shifts.' Yeah....that's the whole point.

Not sure why I needed to see Kei infected as the gang was escaping. Almost seemed like some kinda 'take that.' More than sad, that's shitty.

A very pleasant surprise. I enjoyed this a lot. An emotional little journey.

They weren't being very subtle about it, but I guess it also wants to talk about people using anime as a way of reliving their school life. Or just in general, not knowing how to move on from those (in Japan at least) good years. You know, like how a walking corpse overstays their welcome.
Exactly this! I've never been a fan of horror animes but this was different and I really enjoyed it
Jan 17, 2021 1:29 AM

Feb 2020
I'm so glad Kurumi survived, although I teared up when the doggo didn't. :'( One of the saddest scenes I have ever seen when they buried him.

Also, poor Kei.

Overall, this was a great show. Very interesting and touching.

SerafosApr 2, 11:12 PM
Jan 26, 2021 2:39 PM

Aug 2013
It was a good show. Unlike others, I did not cry with the end, on the contrary, it felt satisfying to see them graduate and thank each other.

At the end when Mikki sees Kei it was like they finally can meet again. That was nice. It was the closing of a cycle.
Feb 21, 2021 11:44 PM
Oct 2019
this ending was AWFUL. point blank, it was crap. bad enough for me to drop my overall rating of this show. this finale was maybe a 3/10. i fast forwarded through half of this episode, literally

*zombies aren't actually mindless? they can write? they know where they are? they are able to understand instructions given to them by regular humans? ok...whatever...

*we have no explanation for how the teacher was able to get into the emergency area as a zombie. not only did she write the 3 girls' names and for them to live, but she drew a dog head on a map to mark the location of another emergency shelter? meh

*why TF are there emergency shelters in the first place? WTF is going on?!!!!?

*i've already said i don't give af about the dog, and I don't, but lmao at the dog coming back to life for 5 seconds before dying

*all the girls started lying to themselves about the dog still being alive and helping another dog? they did that to make themselves feel better, just like Yuki was doing with the dead teacher the whole time? i get how that would make sense, but *eye roll*

*don't know what Mi-kun's friend showing up at school at the very end was supposed to mean, and don't care either

*the tone of this final episode totally shit on the rest of the season. there was no tragic or hard fought ending. everything they had endured up to that point was for nothing, since everything so easily and magically and perfectly worked out for them. i wasn't emotionally invested in the final episode at all. there was nothing scary or sad. it went from being a very good mystery thriller to a super mediocre teenage rom-com

*random person picking up their balloon letter in the very final scene? POINTLESS. just another metaphor for how "everything is awesome" and all 4 girls are "happy" now and blah blah blah who gives af

I'm giving this whole series a 7/10. The ending was so bad I could justify giving this only a 5/10, but I won't. Because I **REALLY** enjoyed the ending to episode 1, episodes 2-8, and episodes 10-11. Those episodes were a legit 8/10 for me. I was thoroughly entertained. That ending though. Woof. So utterly disappointing
May 3, 2021 9:02 PM

Jan 2021
Masterpiece. The ending was not garbage. What you see above you is a shitter (who has no heart) that does not appreciate the happy ending. The ending scene was not pointless, it points to a new character they meet later in the manga and it establishes that there are other people out there, which would usually lead to a second season. It might just be because of my bias towards the CGDCT genre, but this was a 10/10. Fuck anybody who debates me on this; they are WRONG. Season 2 when?!?
SpicelitMay 3, 2021 9:10 PM
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jun 17, 2021 11:56 AM

Jun 2019
My 67th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Oct 9, 2021 4:22 PM

Oct 2021
Now that the mangá has been finished they could give us a second season to end the anime story. I just dont know what they would do about the bear toy they leave in school, since it plays am important role in the nearly events.
Jan 5, 2022 9:07 PM

Apr 2016
I don't understand what's up with the second dog... did he intentionally avoid the group?
Well anyway, the girl walking back to school is the blondy friend i am sure lol.

6/10, but is a solid one :D
Jan 25, 2022 10:45 PM

Sep 2020
Ugghhh~ Im crying because of Taroumaru and Megu-nee. Im too soft hearted that my heart couldnt take the sadness of this series, uffff.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Feb 19, 2022 11:20 PM
Oct 2019
Spicelit said:
What you see above you is a shitter (who has no heart)

mmm. nope. wrong.

Spicelit said:
that does not appreciate the happy ending.

correct. it cheapened the rest of the series significantly
Feb 24, 2022 2:40 PM

Apr 2019
thanks gakkougurashi, for rendering me a crying mess all alone in my bedroom! i mean, im that anyway, but MAN

i was hoping for an unhappy ending, but this still got to me man;;

May 5, 2022 6:28 PM

May 2009
I can't believe everyone was so mean to the adorable puppy that protected the girl. Hiis death had me in tears, the zombie version didn't hit but him holding his head up just long enough to make the girls smile one more time did it for me. Alot was unresolved but I'm ok with it, I enjoyed this anime more for the atmosphere and themes than needing an ultra-tight plot.

Overall I would give it an 8 but due to excessive doggo tears a 9.5/10.
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ODDTAXI OR SAIKI K I'LL BONK YOU IN THE HEAD

Jun 16, 2022 1:38 AM

Jan 2011
I just came here to say that I'm angry. Not at the show. At you. No wonder people talk smack about MAL all the time. One of the best shows ever made has a 7 rating. Because it's not Naruto or One Piece, right?
Jul 29, 2022 9:04 PM

Jun 2008
Verty_ said:
I just came here to say that I'm angry. Not at the show. At you. No wonder people talk smack about MAL all the time. One of the best shows ever made has a 7 rating. Because it's not Naruto or One Piece, right?

I rated Naruto a 1. Would probably do the same for One Piece, but I'm too old to lose time on something I know I'll hate.

This show was a very solid 8 for me. Not sure about it being the best show ever, but it's quality stuff for sure.

Aug 8, 2022 6:55 AM

Jul 2021
Sadly they removed the helicopter scene and many other scene,but i guess i still like this adaptation.
Sep 3, 2022 6:56 PM
Feb 2022
yawn

hate me too then cuz im also giving this 7/10. a generous 7
Oct 10, 2022 4:07 PM
Sep 2016
The doggo died, that's why im hating it
Nov 25, 2022 1:21 AM
Oct 2021
I know there will be no 2nd season of Gakkougurashi but I really hope when 10th year anniversary of this series they will make a sequence like a Movie or OVA...I love this series so much and their manga too... pretty well writen story
Dec 6, 2022 10:37 AM
Feb 2022
Un final muy abierto, pero me alegra que todas se salvaran. Adiós Taromaru. Fuiste un gran perro.
Jan 4, 2023 8:35 AM
Jan 2023
It was so amazing!
Jan 9, 2023 4:30 AM
Nov 2022
This is an absolute masterpiece... Characters, dialogues, character development, scenerio and others are amazing. Thank you KAGA, Thank you Norimitsu Kaihō and Thank you Lerche.
Jan 19, 2023 11:19 AM
Jul 2022
fine but i got bored fast
Jan 19, 2023 9:45 PM
Aug 2017
I wont lie, i watched this anime a while ago, and it has sat rent free in my mind ever since. *how much money do i have to pay for a reboot and to whom?*
Jan 25, 2023 11:37 PM

Nov 2022
well, it's over. i wasn't expecting to fall in love with the anime as much as i did. i would have to put it in my top 5 now... it's genuinely everything i love out of anime all mixed together. who knew a slice-of-life could be so psychologically terrifying. also that ending... is that a new character? i guess i'll have to read the manga.

genuinely such an amazing anime. the plot was beautiful, animation was incredible, and i loved the characters. the perfect mix of everything i love about anime. i'll probably never stop recommending it to friends.
payt asuka langley soryu lover pink haired menace

always open to anime recs! ask me abt my figure collection

Jan 29, 2023 8:49 AM
Jan 2020
This concluded the anime well, the last few episodes had me bawling, a well worth watch in the end, will continue to read more of the manga again!!
Feb 14, 2023 3:40 AM
Feb 2023
i love it so muchhh
Feb 20, 2023 2:28 PM
Feb 2021
made me sad made me cry
Feb 21, 2023 9:54 PM

Aug 2014
School-Live was a unique anime, cant deny that.  But I do wish the anime was 10 episodes, and not 12 episodes, because the second half was a bit slow and boring. 

Episodes 1-6  = Intense and spicy

Episode 7-9 = BORING ZZZZZz

Episode 10-12 = It was interesting again, but not as spicy as the first 6 episodes. 

I did like the meaning of the anime from what they showed on the final episode, of having to be strong enough to move on to new things in life (especially high school), and not be afraid of the grown-up-world, to not be afraid of new things in life or a new journey. However, if that was the meaning, I do wish they would have given us hints in some other episodes, because now this ending just feels like it came out of nowhere. 

But whateva, still an enjoyable and unique anime, especially the first 6 episodes. 
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 12:54 AM
Mar 1, 2023 8:23 AM
Mar 2022
emotional damage
Mar 25, 2023 11:39 PM
Sep 2020
KEI GOT TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE AT THE END .
Apr 11, 2023 10:02 AM

Sep 2021
Wow, this anime was so, so much better than what I expected when I first started watching.
From the first episode, I expected the characters to be bland stereotypes but I ended up loving them (escpecially Yuuri) and they had a believable and wonderful group dynamic. I even cried when the dog died, even though I didn't like him. But the way it affected the group was really emotional :,)

What I also liked about the show is that the characters where allowed to be traumatized teenagers without them being portrayed as stupid.
(The only really dumb thing they did was not wearing thicker clothes when going outside, to get a little protection against bite attacks. But that just seems like a genre convention at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
I see some manga readers complaining here. And their complaints might be warranted. But without knowing the manga this really was one of the best horror-drama-slice_of_life-shows I've ever seen. Really sad to see that it got pretty much forgotten. But It convinced me to go and read the manga now.
I had a really good time watching it and I only have minor complaints.
9/10

May 3, 2023 7:34 AM

Aug 2019
this last ep was more emotional than i remembered. like i commented on last eps thread im not all too big of a fan that yuki got a hold of reality as that was basically her only trait other than being cute and clumsy (which could be literally any character) and even getting rid of her hat she just becomes quite generic.
also not happy of the cliffhanger ending "what are they gonna do next". this series is 8 years old and we havent been told what that "next" is (in anime form).

but all in all this was great, art looks good, the characters are cute, ost while nothing super special fits the mood well and the opening is very good. this story could work as an rpghorror game aswell.

also there at the end i assume that zombie returning to school was supposed to be kei or at least looked like her. and also after credits someone found yukis letter :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

328 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

226 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 24, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

227 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.