Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2015 11:45 AM
Aug 2015
FatefulLove said:
The confession was pretty fitting, not that I would expect the two be all chummy and being all dramatic. Giving a goal, a promise to Yuu, it was a pretty good scene.

you said what i wanted to say, thanks.
don't know why everyone wanted it to be romantic, the confession was pretty fitting their personalities.
Sep 19, 2015 11:46 AM
Aug 2010
dat confession too much me, finally best couple of the month got together yahooooo~~~~
Sep 19, 2015 11:47 AM

May 2015
Lol Yuu would probs meet Sala when he travels the world since Sala is like internationally famous right? She's surely doing gigs in other countries and who knows, Yuu might come across one of her concerts.
Sep 19, 2015 11:47 AM

Jul 2015
MenmaTheBest said:
i wonder how they gonna end this story when Yuu is gonna start saving people who has ability starting today? lol!(by stealing their power) with 1 episode left? i guess we need to buy unaired dvd to see the continuation of story

And the way how Yuu say he likes Nao, i cant feel any romance during that scene :/
(and goodbye Misa~ T_T)

Felt a bit forced
Sep 19, 2015 11:49 AM

May 2015
Shokugeki said:
potatohun said:

That would be nice. It could help in his mission.

Idk what plan they have about yuu finding thr ability users since i cant understand a thing during that scene (im gonna rewatch it with subs after i sleep) so if kumagami can possess yuu then i think this would be a great idea.
Kuma can use his ablity to find espers then yuu will do his job. Hm hm yes yes
^ since misa can use her own ability when she poseses yusa then i assume kuma can do the same with yuu

Oh man my writing/typing is all ovr the place will edit tomorrow D:

yes please! then we can get some closure for Pooh and Shunsuke like Misa did with her parents

^ this shunsukes and poohs last goodbyes
Will i cry? Idk
Sep 19, 2015 11:50 AM

Jan 2014
Wow Misa departing was sad, but when they played the ending credit song as Yusa was crying, I started crying too ;__;
Sep 19, 2015 11:52 AM

Jul 2015
Mugi__nZk said:
FatefulLove said:
The confession was pretty fitting, not that I would expect the two be all chummy and being all dramatic. Giving a goal, a promise to Yuu, it was a pretty good scene.

don't know why everyone wanted it to be romantic, the confession was pretty fitting their personalities.

Yup, you're right.
I liked the confession anyway.
Sep 19, 2015 11:53 AM
Sep 2015
One thing that I've been thinking for a while is that, when Yuu went back to save Ayumi, did he negate his meeting of the Singer from ZHIEND? Because that would mean that Tomori's brother is no longer sane, or recovering.
Sep 19, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2015
Shitty confession scene but still enjoyed the episode. Wondering how they'll wrap this up.

They'll probobly do a time skip, I got high hopes for a solid ending ^^
Sep 19, 2015 11:54 AM

May 2015
this ep felt bland maybe a calm before a plot twist finale
the confession was meh tomori couldve acted more embarassed just once (just wanna see it)
theres still more of the forshadowings that they made in the earlier episodes that hasnt been answered
will it be a happy or sad ending or maybe a split cour :DDDDD
Sep 19, 2015 11:56 AM
Aug 2012
...so they just let the Triads go?
What the fuck is wrong with these morons, they abducted the one guy's family, they killed Pooh, they took Yuu's eye, they raped Nao, and all they got off with was their memories erased?
That's worse than the 3 months you'd get in Sweden for pulling that shit.

Nov 2011
Tomori is the best
I love her feistiness
Hate Keeps me warm

May 2013
I thought this episode was the last episode, but I realized there is one more episode left lol. It's up to Yu now to get rid of everyone else's powers.
Sep 19, 2015 11:59 AM

Sep 2015
so? will somebody die again for last ep for "feel" or will only focus to "main" story just like AB again?

example they still dont explain why save imouto make those "pro" make move
ZBlastHistorySep 19, 2015 12:03 PM
Into the Internet!
Sep 19, 2015 11:59 AM

Sep 2014
Are they living in the past now or what ._. All those time-travelling things are confusing me...
And how does he intend to steal all the powers from whole Planet ? North Korea , All the small islands across the globe ( If they have atleast one power wielder..) in small time before his powers disappear?

Well,unless he gains new powers which will help him a lot in some way.. but still , meh :/
Sep 19, 2015 12:03 PM

Feb 2014
I wonder if Yuu can pull it off?

Finally confessed to Nao :) that ship is confirmed...hopefully if all goes to plan next episode
Sep 19, 2015 12:04 PM

Dec 2013
Hahahahahahhahha, ohohohohohoho, what a load of garbage. I usually avoid such strong terms but holy shit this is such a trainwreck, this might even pass Guilty Crown.

So we have quite serious and emotional scene, our main character realized that because of this power his friend have died and that consequently some people got really hurt, well, time for some lighthearted comedy with looney tune-ish sound effects. It's almost offensive how bad the comedy placement is, Akame ga Kill has nothing on this. It's laughable how after such abominable comedic scenes it tries to be serious again.

Also, top notch writing once again: 16 year old kid will go on a voyage around the world alone to gather all the powers from all of the teenage kids. ... lol??

Hilarious.
Sep 19, 2015 12:06 PM

Feb 2012
Damn my man lost an eye.

Hope there will be a timeskip next week, like he comes back 10 years later or some shit, and Tomori already married with kids, one of em named Yuu.

Now that would be a finale.
Sep 19, 2015 12:07 PM

Jul 2013
4/5 good episode. Not much to say, other than how is Jun-sama going to end this? I hope by some slim chance we get a 45 minute episode next week but it's very unlikely. One can only hope.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 19, 2015 12:10 PM

May 2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW YUU IS THE BEST !!!
YUU X TOMORI FTW !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2015 12:10 PM

Mar 2011
pretty gud episode. Nao's reaction to the confession (which was surprising) was perfect and exactly like how you'd expect. because of her personality there was no way she could go along with it straight up.

i thought we were going to get another bittersweet ending like Angel Beats but after witnessing the events of this episode i'm not sure anymore. if Yuu is somehow able to accomplish his task and survive till he's 20, it's possible he'd be able to return to his normal life. it doesn't seem very likely considering how balls-to-the-wall-crazy the plan is, but hey, at least the option is there. lol

time jump for the finale i guess?
Sep 19, 2015 12:12 PM

May 2013
I lost my shit when I thought that this was the last, thank god there is 1 more, that confession and that resolve! Expecting his timeskip and becoming lovers next episode, just hope it doesnt go 180 again
Sep 19, 2015 12:14 PM

Apr 2015
A part from everyone In the Charlotteverse coming to give him food, I guess it was okay. Yuu's taking a hike around the world to steal everyone's ability alone Is a stupid idea though.

The attempts at humour are still lame too.
TylaenSep 19, 2015 12:18 PM
Sep 19, 2015 12:14 PM

Nov 2012
This felt like a series finale to me tbh, surprised there's another episode. It was quite touching.
Jaywalker.
Sep 19, 2015 12:15 PM

Feb 2014
I didn't really like that death flag, but I doubt they are going to kill someone.
Not really seeing how the last episode will go....
Sep 19, 2015 12:15 PM

May 2012
SO MUCH FEEEELZZZ 10/10 OMG WAHHHH I CRIE WADKJDFSJ

not...

this is so fucking bad and predictable, from the second he found out he had an ability to steal abilities i knew it was gonna end like this.... such a fucking cop out.... this is in the running for worst anime of the season for sure.... good job maeda
Sep 19, 2015 12:16 PM

May 2013
Tropicalwood said:
...so they just let the Triads go?
What the fuck is wrong with these morons, they abducted the one guy's family, they killed Pooh, they took Yuu's eye, they raped Nao, and all they got off with was their memories erased?
That's worse than the 3 months you'd get in Sweden for pulling that shit.

Careful with your misleading sentences, there was no rape anywhere, take that shit and go back to Illya.
Sep 19, 2015 12:17 PM

Jul 2015
ahsinam33 said:
Well that was a bit disappointing. And I haven't said that for any episode yet. I guess I was just expecting a bit more. And now I have to say that stripping Nao was completely unnecessary last episode. Because Nao seems perfectly fine; it's as though nothing ever happened. I was expecting some emotional damage at least. But no, nothing. Instead we get to see Yusarin and Takajou being... Yusarin and Takajou.
Shunsuke was depressed for a pretty long time. And then he's fine all of a sudden.. Why? Because Yuu is basically going to sacrifice himself? And how do they expect him to steal the powers of all the power holders in the whole WORLD on his own? I still can't believe Charlotte is actually going down the whole Yuu-steals-everyone's-powers route...
And all that Yuu/Nao romance buildup kind of went down the drain. This is what Yuu is going to do to save Nao? What about her brother? Where's Sala?
And what the hell is with that confession? That's so not romantic. Nao barely reacts. And are you seriously telling me that Nao is going to 'love Yuu Otosaka unconditionally' if he manages to steal everyone's powers? What's that supposed to mean? Why would you do this to the only pairing in the show, Maeda? WHY???

Jeez... And I normally praise this anime so much. What on earth is going to happen in episode 13? I don't know. I seriously don't.

That's what I wonder too
Jun 2015
robis798 said:

Also, top notch writing once again: 16 year old kid will go on a voyage around the world alone to gather all the powers from all of the teenage kids. ... lol??

Hilarious.

This part i find hilarious too.I do not get it.

He is going to travel alone,visit every single country in the world and steal ALL abilities from EVERY single teenager there is. LOL
He does not even have any sort of ability to tell who got powers or not.
Also why plunder works with 1 eye but time leap not.

That is more hilarious than Shun's organization plan.

Doctor : ''This is a vaccine in case your kid grows up and gets power because of a comet passing by''
Parent : ''This doctor is crazy i am calling the cops''

lol.

Oct 2014
Yusa's power to channel the dead was plundered by Yu... The people who are channeled this way can still use their powers if they had any as evidenced by the Misa's pyromancy... Yu's going out to plunder every power in the world... Kumagami can pinpoint the location of power users... Kumagami is dead...

I don't know what are the requirements for channeling spirits, but I think that knowing he sacrificed his own life to save Mao would be enough for Yu to form a "link" with him. Having his ghost around would be pretty useful for Yu in his journey.

Any chance this is getting a second season? It's got pretty interesting, even though wiping out the terrorist's memories before probing them for information was a pretty dumb thing to do.
"Yeah, but, you know it's just....a pain.....and explaining it is just...a pain." - Sakata Gintoki
Sep 19, 2015 12:19 PM

Jan 2015
I just rewatched the confession scene a few times and now it's less annoying to me because I know what to expect. Nao's reaction is in character for her but I wish the romance wasn't so one-sided.*sigh*
Time skip for the next episode? And maybe Yuu really will lose his sanity and that's going to be our main focus; getting him back to normal. Oh wait, we don't have much time now do we? If only this was split cour or this got a second season.
Right now, my overall opinion of the show depends vastly on what happens in episode 13. I'm seriously confused as to how this is going to be wrapped up.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 19, 2015 12:20 PM

Jul 2012
Someone pm me if this ends in a cliffhanger
Thank you!
Sep 19, 2015 12:20 PM

Nov 2012
Also, maybe I missed something, but when did they catch the big muscle dude? I don't remember his defeat.
Jaywalker.
Sep 19, 2015 12:22 PM

Nov 2011
Nao's reaction to his confession was one of the best I've ever seen haha

Romance? what is that sh*t?

Also I feel like they could make an entire series of just Yuu going around the world collecting powers and stuff. I wouldn't mind watching that :3
Sep 19, 2015 12:23 PM

Mar 2012
Epicenter said:
Also, maybe I missed something, but when did they catch the big muscle dude? I don't remember his defeat.

This is just my guess but I think he was with the family that was held hostage in case the deal didn't go down at the abandoned factory, he would need to kill them
Sep 19, 2015 12:24 PM

Aug 2008
Like Tomori reaction to the confession. LOL!

Goodbye Misa. You will be missed.

Now that Yu have Yusarin ability, can he let Kumagami posses him or it's too late for that now?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 19, 2015 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
Episode half with Yuu getting food in his mouth.
Other half to put an end to 'arc' of Yusa / Misa.
Oh really? In CLANNAD, Kanon, LB, we had more than 4 episodes, at least, for every hero, and Charlotte, had the development of a single character outside the protagonist, and was in 4 minutes in episode 12! Hahahaha.
Ok that are only 13 episodes, CLANNAD, Kanon and LB had more than 20, but if it is to make an anime with 12 episodes, focus on only one or two characters, but try a forced end to each such of Yusa and with romance FORCED with Tomori ... do me a favor.
It is clear that this anime was made to SELL THE ALBUMS OF ZHIEND AND YUSA like Key is already doing well and still expensive, by the way.
A marketing ploy that will pay off in the right, and as the story. Who cares, we have the same songs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Sep 19, 2015 12:28 PM

Nov 2012
Shokugeki said:
Epicenter said:

This is just my guess but I think he was with the family that was held hostage in case the deal didn't go down at the abandoned factory, he would need to kill them

That's kind of lame, he was the one who laid the smackdown on everyone out of the villain crew. Justice being brought down upon him should of been on screen.
Jaywalker.
Sep 19, 2015 12:28 PM

Dec 2009
"I love you"
"Huh"
lol
Sep 19, 2015 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
Cool episode. But I doubt they can cover Yuu going overseas.. then taking all the powers of the ability-wielders (wait, he should find one that guy or girl who has similar power to Pooh first lol) and then save them in just 1 more episode. I smell season 2? ._.

P.S: RIP Misa, I liked you. :(
Sep 19, 2015 12:30 PM

Nov 2014
how is Yu going to take the ability of every single person.... it'll take years and years
Hi there
Sep 19, 2015 12:33 PM
Aug 2012
kyle8998 said:
how is Yu going to take the ability of every single person.... it'll take years and years

He'll just get there through a plothole I guess.
Sep 19, 2015 12:33 PM

Apr 2014
Ramkec said:
Hope there will be a timeskip next week, like he comes back 10 years later or some shit, and Tomori already married with kids, one of em named Yuu.

Married to his brother.
Sep 19, 2015 12:34 PM

Sep 2015
Sw0rdless said:
Cool episode. But I doubt they can cover Yuu going overseas.. then taking all the powers of the ability-wielders (wait, he should find one that guy or girl who has similar power to Pooh first lol) and then save them in just 1 more episode. I smell season 2? ._.

P.S: RIP Misa, I liked you. :(

My guess is the former, I can't imagine them drawing the episodes out for a second season. The character development would otherwise be so much poorer.
-Remix-Sep 19, 2015 12:37 PM
I'm new, forgive me ;_;
Sep 19, 2015 12:35 PM

Jul 2015
potatohun said:
Lol Yuu would probs meet Sala when he travels the world since Sala is like internationally famous right? She's surely doing gigs in other countries and who knows, Yuu might come across one of her concerts.

Was it ever mentioned how Sala lost her eyesight?
"Life is like a mountain, you can say you reached the top, but only after climbing back down."

Sep 19, 2015 12:36 PM

Dec 2012
oh look,now with forced romance,because what could even go worse with charlotte
Sep 19, 2015 12:38 PM

May 2012
i like how this series still has 8+ rating lol, people need to raise there standards js
Sep 19, 2015 12:38 PM

Feb 2013
SoManyRainbows said:
Mugi__nZk said:

Yup, you're right.
I liked the confession anyway.

Yup, her reaction was quite funny. 'Ahh? Y u like me?' Tomori just being Tomori :D
Go go season 2!
Sep 19, 2015 12:39 PM

Sep 2013
I thought this was zhiEND :(

Poor Misa :(
That love confession was okay :(

next ep.
Sep 19, 2015 12:40 PM

Jul 2014
i lol'd at the confession.
Definitely comedy of the season. xD
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

887 by Nuikorakabiri »»
May 6, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

898 by Nuikorakabiri »»
May 6, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

859 by Boomfus »»
May 2, 1:52 PM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

30 by Thatboidriz »»
Apr 30, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.