Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Venus Project: Climax Episode 3 Discussion

Aug 30, 2015 6:59 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Weird episode...

And what an outfit imo even for someone that is playing an idol lol. The music imo was somewhat catchy.

Modified by Stark700, Aug 30, 2015 10:59 AM

Aug 30, 2015 12:05 PM

I'm kinda liking this anime it as an interesting premises

Aug 30, 2015 1:35 PM
Backstory for Ruka Sovagasky and fierce battles deciding top4 in tournament. Ruka and Eriko are similar, they are both orphans and sing to make other people's lives better and more joyful. Ruka has problem with her throat, she can sing only one song during each performance. I guess that's the reason why she lost to Eriko last time. Coach is called spartan, which is kinda accurate after seeing his training methods in last episode. I wonder what disease is he suffering from. I feel sorry for Gothic 13 representative, she was bullied, used as a errand girl and got burned with a cigarette right before her performance. Despite that, she pretended that nothing has happened and did her best on the scene, quite admirable. Nureha Miu also has it tough. If she loses this tournament, she'll have to forsake her idol life.

I always laugh when i see Pooristan, you can translate it to Biedostan in polish and it sounds amusing.
To be honest, i don't like OST. Words are outshined by music and it displeases me. I expected better soundtrack from idol themed anime.
Modified by Maciek970213, Aug 30, 2015 1:40 PM

Aug 30, 2015 6:21 PM

Feel sorry for the gothic girl, but since she's fighting Ruka, oh well..
Nice backstory for Ruka though.
So her country is a poor one, after winning a war it barely has any resources left.

Music was... okay. I find it weird how they're supposed to be singing they they also have dialogue.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Aug 31, 2015 3:48 AM
I love Ruka, she is the best character

Also, score is 5.5 ?! it is underrated

Aug 31, 2015 7:44 AM

thepath said:
I love Ruka, she is the best character

Also, score is 5.5 ?! it is underrated

nope, it's just bad

Jan 10, 2016 9:16 PM

Wow, so Ruka isn't seemingly cold and quiet in character, she's doing it because she has to. It must suck having a throat problem like that when you want to be an idol. Too bad she lost to Eriko because of that. And she's doing all of this to help her poverty-stricken homeland...she really is a warrior! At first I thought that she was gonna simply be the cold antagonist the cheery MC was ultimately going to have to defeat, but now I think I'd rather have Ruka win.

I'm surprised by how good this anime is so far. I came in hoping for some good battle idol action, and I got even more than that. I never would have guessed how well-developed the characters' back stories would be. Although some things are kinda disgusting, like the comment "THEY'RE HUGE!" coming from grown men like that. No, just...ew
Modified by Noodle070, Feb 8, 2016 4:51 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 4, 2018 9:10 AM
I actually liked this episode a bit more. I really wanted to punch the Gothic 13 girls though. 😡