Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2015 6:54 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seilah going badass this episode. Kinda expected but it's still thrilling to watch her take on Mirajane. That sense of rage is a bit scary.

We also find a bit more about Mirajane's past, which imo isn't' very pleasant to see..
I'm glad she has family that suports her and she eventually finds Fairy Tail.

Cute chemistry between her, Lisanna, and Elfman. Glad to see Mard Geer getting more screen time as it builds up more events for this arc. I'm not feeling bad for Kyoka though lol.

Alegria looks legit.
Aug 21, 2015 7:12 PM
Feb 2013
i'm 2 episodes behind coz i'm at my hometown......there's no wifi connection here.....dammit #i'm using mobile data though......but damn i want to download the episodes........
Aug 21, 2015 7:17 PM
Feb 2013
please upload some screenshot images of this episode........pleaseeee......
Aug 21, 2015 7:28 PM

May 2014
YES!!! Lucy hype! Can't wait for next week.
Aug 21, 2015 7:43 PM

Jul 2010
Seeing the Strauss's when they were younger. Damn, now I want to see basically how everyone found the guild. Seeing their small adventure was pretty neat.

Lucy being the only one standing, that is something to look forward to, as she is far from alone.
Aug 21, 2015 7:43 PM

Apr 2012
Lucy, next ep, dem feels :/
Aug 21, 2015 7:45 PM
Apr 2013
Mirajane rules, Lucy's screwed and the best fight of the arc is up next.
Aug 21, 2015 7:46 PM

Feb 2014
ELFMAN BE SMACKIN THEM DEMON BITCHES. Though that fight was hella short

so judging from that preview and the first opening of this arc i feel like
I wish they made it more surprising but they put too many hints to it :/
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Aug 21, 2015 7:48 PM
Jun 2014
Yo, this episode features some body horror for a few minutes.

I approve.

Pretty strong episode.
Aug 21, 2015 7:53 PM

Mar 2012
I'm already crying for the next episode. Kings will now make it's move.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 21, 2015 7:57 PM
Sep 2012
Well Mira ruled, nice to get more of her backstory and those villagers were jerks. I felt bad that Seilah got one shot, I know it was a cheep shot, but still.

And if is official Lisanna is pathetic, she couldn't take Lammy, it is Lammy, even little Asuka might have giving her a better fight.

Anyway Marde Geer unleash is powers and dam he is scary, we see Kyouka's face and she has green hair,.

Everyone is caught in Algeria, everyone except Lucy who is living up to her nickname and what she was named after being lucky.

Next episode, an emotional farewell to a certain spirit? We will see.
Aug 21, 2015 8:01 PM

May 2014
Rocksterrock said:
ELFMAN BE SMACKIN THEM DEMON BITCHES. Though that fight was hella short

so judging from that preview and the first opening of this arc i feel like
I wish they made it more surprising but they put too many hints to it :/

Way off dude. It's going to be epic next episode. You'll see why Lucy is one the strongest mages in Fairy Tail
Aug 21, 2015 8:14 PM
May 2015
Mira's fight seem shorter than what was in the manga or maybe it was because the Jellal episode divided it so it did not have a nice transition?

I love how they did Mira's memories... Perfect!

And the hype! The Hype! THE HYPE! Next two episodes is where its at. The next one for the feels and the one after that for the epicness.
Aug 21, 2015 8:28 PM
Mar 2015
Great episode, the back story was good
next episode is gonna be good
Aug 21, 2015 8:34 PM

May 2012
dont want to see that next ep :(..

Aug 21, 2015 8:46 PM
Jul 2012
Yay finally it's here.
Aug 21, 2015 8:49 PM

Jan 2011
FT has really stepped up its game since the hiatus and with this arc in particular. Loved the Strauss family's background and it was nostalgic to see the members of the guild from way before the seven year timeskip.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 21, 2015 8:52 PM

Jan 2012
blfan said:

And if is official Lisanna is pathetic, she couldn't take Lammy, it is Lammy, even little Asuka might have giving her a better fight.

Again with the Lisanna hate...not really surprised by it at this point honestly, expect more incoming. For the record...

Regardless fantastic episode, seeing more of the Strauss family is always welcomed in my book.
Aug 21, 2015 9:04 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode, The Strauss family back story was nice too. Next week tho, the damn feels ;u;
Aug 21, 2015 9:23 PM

Apr 2013
It's time can't wait till next week, the next couple episodes are going to be great. Hope it's been given a good budget from the preview it looks like it.
Aug 22, 2015 12:09 AM

May 2014
This was one of those enjoyable moments in FT.
Lucy time next week ... it will surely be interesting to see how she handles the situation.
Aug 22, 2015 12:29 AM

Dec 2011
Can't wait for next episode. I'm hype to see Lucy shine next episode and poor Aquarius.
Aug 22, 2015 12:33 AM

Feb 2012
Can't wait for next week's episode :)
Aug 22, 2015 12:58 AM
Jul 2018
More Mard Geer screen time <3

Was nice to see the Strauss sibling flashback, next ep should be great.
Aug 22, 2015 2:00 AM

Mar 2014
Sweet. Looks like next week we're finally getting to one of the few great moments in this arc, inching closer to one of the best fights this arc.

As for the episode: 3/5.
Aug 22, 2015 2:09 AM

Jul 2007
Holy shit can't wait for the next few episodes, holy shit. Yes yes yes.
Aug 22, 2015 4:16 AM
May 2013
Really enjoyed this episode
Aug 22, 2015 4:38 AM

Oct 2014
Awesome episode, damn Mard-Geer coming in like a baws.

Wonder what Lucy will do.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2015 5:12 AM

May 2014
Next ep *-*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2015 5:51 AM

Jun 2013
Mirajane's past is sad and Elfman damn dude with one punch!!
Aug 22, 2015 6:12 AM

Aug 2013
great Mira's past, bad fight (BUT IT'S ALSO LIKE THAT IN THE MANGA), smh

it's time for Lucy to shine!
that preview, oh god, the feel's coming back to me; shed tears
Aug 22, 2015 7:27 AM

Sep 2014
Getting to know more of Mira's past was nice. But out of ALL the people who could've gotten out, it HAD to be the whore? Sigh, getting tired of Lucy. And looks like Aqarius will ''die'' next episode.
Aug 22, 2015 7:33 AM

Jun 2013
Harrymanhunter said:
Getting to know more of Mira's past was nice. But out of ALL the people who could've gotten out, it HAD to be the whore? Sigh, getting tired of Lucy. And looks like Aqarius will ''die'' next episode.

Man do you even know what whore means? Funny you call her that and yet she didn't even had her first kiss.
Aug 22, 2015 8:14 AM
Aug 2015
metsujin said:
Harrymanhunter said:

Man do you even know what whore means? Funny you call her that and yet she didn't even had her first kiss.

People forget she's the narrator (sometimes) and the main character of the show. In the end, she's a survivor and the only reason Fairy Tail came to be known. Therefore, she's one of the strongest mages and without a doubt has a secret past or hidden memory that involves something deeper than E.N.D, Acnologia, Zeref, and Mavis.
Aug 22, 2015 8:38 AM
May 2015
Harrymanhunter said:

If you getting tired of Lucy, than you better switch animes because Lucy is one of the main characters and she will always be put in the main light while other characters get pushed to the side.

Plus Lucy dresses sexy but doesn't mean she is a whore. Think about all those corsets and crap she had to wear when she was a princess. If she wanted to be naked, power to her. She's never had a boyfriend or a kiss so maybe read a dictionary or something before making random statements. Plus her moment is one of the best in the tartaros arc and majority of the fandom (95%) is hyped to see the next 3 episodes because of what will happen with her. If that's not your opinion because you don't like her than just say you don't like her but name calling is childish.
Aug 22, 2015 8:50 AM
Mar 2015
I liked the colour of algeria, i always though it would be dark greenish or brown, but red looks more intense
Aug 22, 2015 9:28 AM

May 2014
Harrymanhunter said:

Dude you do know Lucy is the one telling this story. In the end it'll be all of the Fairy Tail members dead and zeref, acnologia dead and all that will remain is her vs E.N.D
Aug 22, 2015 11:04 AM

Feb 2015
That bit about Mirajane's and her siblings' past was pretty interesting.

It seems Lucy is in deep trouble in the next episode! Is that episode where she'll have that major upgrade?!
Aug 22, 2015 11:48 AM

Dec 2014
The best part of this episode was easily this guy

Aug 22, 2015 11:55 AM
Aug 2015
i loved this episode but 1 question. when warren was communicating everyone and it cuts to lucy and Natsu, Why was lucy fixing her top? as if it had been ripped or something, i rewatched the previous ep and the ep before that and her top didnt get 1 rip. any answers or was she just simply 'fixing' herself after the fight?
Aug 22, 2015 12:23 PM
Oct 2013
c0rrupt3r01 said:
i loved this episode but 1 question. when warren was communicating everyone and it cuts to lucy and Natsu, Why was lucy fixing her top? as if it had been ripped or something, i rewatched the previous ep and the ep before that and her top didnt get 1 rip. any answers or was she just simply 'fixing' herself after the fight?
If I recall, in the manga, it got damaged/destroyed because of Franmalth, so she had to do that unless she wanted to show everyone her boobies... well, not like it helped too much xP
Aug 22, 2015 12:39 PM
Aug 2015
Oh ok thanks. just a little detail they left out from the manga. thanks. i was just so confused :D
Aug 22, 2015 2:48 PM
Dec 2012
The episode was ridiculous. Everything was abrupt, all scenes were inconsistent. The fight was quick and silly, actually nothing of that prattle can be considered as a fight, and the climax was a sudden single punch that killed the powerful demon that Mirajane a moment before couldn't touch, very childish. The big problem is the inconsistent transforming between the scenes. It is obvious that the studio is trying to reduce the adapted chapters but they just put actions abruptly here and there.
The arc was really amazing at the beginning but the recent episodes were very bizarre, inconsistent and terribly paced.

Which chapters did the episode adapt?
Aug 22, 2015 3:10 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
IMTLD said:
The episode was ridiculous. Everything was abrupt, all scenes were inconsistent. The fight was quick and silly, actually nothing of that prattle can be considered as a fight, and the climax was a sudden single punch that killed the powerful demon that Mirajane a moment before couldn't touch, very childish. The big problem is the inconsistent transforming between the scenes. It is obvious that the studio is trying to reduce the adapted chapters but they just put actions abruptly here and there.
The arc was really amazing at the beginning but the recent episodes were very bizarre, inconsistent and terribly paced.

Fairy Tail in a nutshell. xD

Would have been a nice arc if they developed the fight scenes more.
Aug 22, 2015 3:10 PM

Nov 2008
I find it really odd that they censored Edolas Lucy by keeping her outfit zipped up, but in here we see Lucy with a piece torn cloth that barely covers up her boobs, thats passable
Aug 22, 2015 3:44 PM
Oct 2013
IMTLD said:

381 and 382
Aug 22, 2015 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
wtf why is everyone spoiling the shit out of this anime

clickable▲
Aug 22, 2015 3:46 PM
May 2015
IMTLD said:

The "Alegria episode" was chps 381-382
Aug 22, 2015 3:53 PM
May 2015
MistyBlue said:
IMTLD said:

Fairy Tail in a nutshell. xD

Would have been a nice arc if they developed the fight scenes more.

From the promo, its seems the fights around around the climax of this arc are going to be the only ones they really develop. Just hope the fight two episodes from now is good because I know this studio can do it. I have seen evidence they can. I don't know why they are making it like manga panels.
Aug 22, 2015 5:41 PM

Jan 2011
CookingPriest said:
I hope Lucy's parts will have proper budget[/spoiler]

Don't we all? ;)

Especially given with what little is left of her clothing..

Jokes aside, i hope they don't screw up either general adaption or budget wise. But seeing how they got Wendy's fight right, i'm somewhat optimistic.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 102 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

177 by wildhood »»
Yesterday, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

100 by wildhood »»
May 2, 7:58 PM

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.