Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 18, 2015 5:19 PM

May 2015
Both the first and second half were great. Who wouldn't get a boner in a situation like that? Lmfao.

Aug 18, 2015 6:05 PM

Jul 2009
I'm trying to put logic in harem anime about mythical creatures, but seriously, that first part was sooooo stupid. "The pigs killed of of our officers, but we won't storm in, because it would be against the law". Can a cop be more stupid than this? It should be "They killed one of ours, they'll eat led. Fuck your stupid law".
Aug 18, 2015 6:45 PM

Sep 2014
OP and ED swapped! :0

Kind of a different episode, at least first half. MON squad was pretty nice.

Finally we are introduced to Rachnera, I really like her actually, surprisingly enough. I thought a spider character would not work for me since they usually scare me to death, but Rachnera was cute~

That Leg fetish though..
Aug 18, 2015 7:41 PM

Jun 2014
SchwingBoner said:

Oh well. Another one joins his harem. Arachnera and Darling look so cute together.

BEST GIRL IS FINALLY HERE!
I LOVE HER VOICE.
THEY KEPT THE "Leg fetish" SCENE!

YESSSSSSS
I'm so happy.
If i ever devolve into an otaku. She would be my Waifu.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 18, 2015 7:55 PM

Aug 2014
Had a lot of fun with this episode since it ditched the usual formula.
The MON squad is pretty diverse (AND YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP DISSING THE MONOEYE GIRL, SHE'S THE BEST FROM THAT BUNCH) and I can't get enough of that ED (which was the OP this time around).

Darling is da real MVP, nigga is handling his harem like a boss.
Aug 18, 2015 8:01 PM

Nov 2014
Good lord Ranchera had me hard this episode. She brings underboob to a whole nother level. Im glad she will be part of Darling-kuns abode.
Aug 18, 2015 8:06 PM

Jun 2013
pigs otaku k and they want orcs adult manga seriously lol but damn the MOn squad is amazing
Aug 18, 2015 8:06 PM

Sep 2010
Hm... I didn't see any window of opportunity for Doppel to disguise herself as Smith out of sight of the orc. >.> Could have been choreographed better, although the manga did it the same way.

Need more animation of Rachne's legs >.> ... the same can be said for Miia slithering too. The only anime I can think of that might have done 6 legged motion well is Ghost in the Shell, with a hexapod tank (although Rachne appears to have 8 legs).
Aug 18, 2015 8:11 PM

Jan 2008
Manako's a lot of cuter in the anime that she is in the manga and the orc demands were as hilarious as it was ever too.

Takata said:
Hm... I didn't see any window of opportunity for Doppel to disguise herself as Smith out of sight of the orc. >.> Could have been choreographed better, although the manga did it the same way.

She did it intentionally in front of them to show that they're gonna abuse her ability to bypass the law so they know she can hurt them again if they cause trouble.
Aug 18, 2015 8:44 PM

Jun 2008
Now we have the most powerful member of the harem. She'll be the one who will put a leash on the crazy the other girls bring about. Now what happens when she gets out of control is something for the future, but yeah... Rachne is not the best girl without reason.

Axelucard_ said:
pigs otaku k and they want orcs adult manga seriously lol but damn the MOn squad is amazing

Quite a common situation, really, even amongst humans. The law has a gap in it, and people exploit it. And keep trying for a while even after it gets "fixed".

Now all I'm wondering about is how far they will take it (we need 12 more episodes this season, btw :< 12 just doesn't do this beast justice!) in the story. I'm fairly certain that we will see the "Death threats from 'D'" arc done, but I hope it doesn't just end with a huge cliffhanger...
Aug 18, 2015 8:52 PM
Aug 18, 2015 8:52 PM

Nov 2014
/╲/╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/╱
Hi there
Aug 18, 2015 9:34 PM

Aug 2012
Rachnera made me remember about Kurodani Yamame from Touhou Project (Subterranean Animism & Double Spoiler). Idk is the harem complete now, or there will be more to come..!??
Aug 18, 2015 9:41 PM

Jan 2008
ShinRei_YaGaMi said:
Rachnera made me remember about Kurodani Yamame from Touhou Project (Subterranean Animism & Double Spoiler). Idk is the harem complete now, or there will be more to come..!??

Possibly a major spoiler if it adapts to where I believe it'll end so just a warning.
Aug 18, 2015 9:45 PM

Jun 2013
I have the weirdest boner right now.
Aug 18, 2015 9:48 PM

Feb 2015
Rachnera
+
Centorea
=

Rachnera welcome to the harem! there's still a lot places left!
Aug 18, 2015 10:02 PM

Aug 2012
Paul said:
Possibly a major spoiler if it adapts to where I believe it'll end so just a warning.
If that's gonna happen then good. More is always welcome. Wait,
Aug 18, 2015 11:47 PM

May 2008
You know what, i actually love Rachnera. She's taken the third spot of my top 3 right beneath Miia and Centorea. For someone to have an arachnophobia and love Rachnera is kinda weird i guess but she looks pretty hot, cute and her voice is too damn sexy <3

Aug 18, 2015 11:56 PM

Jun 2015
Refreshing change of focus for the first half. Interesting MON team.
Rachnera's voice is awesome!

Aug 19, 2015 12:31 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode, I liked the closure and opening are reversed, for match the episode's plot, and shows the members of the Mon, arrived yet another member of the harem, Darling-kun suffered again this episode, also was funny the scene where he wanted to surrender, I look forward for the next episodes ..
Aug 19, 2015 12:47 AM

Jul 2015
The op/ed switch threw me for a loop at first, but I didn't care afterwards cause ecchi. And the girl I would have to determine to be waifu rank 2 (Rachnera) in this series tied with Mero was introduced (Suu is my #1 and I don't count the few seconds in ep. 6). It also introduced MON (which so far hasn't had much impact on the plot) but I doubt I'll ever know enough about them purely from the show to award any of them even low waifu status. So, overall, one of the best episodes besides 4 and 5.
You think the worst of all is far behind
The Vampyre of time and memories has died
I survived.
I speak, I breathe,
I'm incomplete
I'm alive - hooray!
You're wrong again
'Cause I feel no love

Aug 19, 2015 12:55 AM

Oct 2014

This looks like Adult Onodera (Nisekoi).. :I

read from right to left
Aug 19, 2015 1:07 AM

Feb 2012
Rachnera is actually likable. She has a cool personality. It's so hard to choose which monster girl is the best.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 19, 2015 1:08 AM

Mar 2015
Whoa... the OP and ED are swapped.. I rarely see that in an anime... awesome.

The introduction of MON and some crazily weird hentai orcs and the second half is Rachnera. Another lovable monster. Damn it Monmusu. If you keep shoving me weekly dose of great harem stuffs, I think I can die of happiness lol.

Aug 19, 2015 2:37 AM

Sep 2014
DesuTronic said:
Arachnera is the queen of underboob

I think i could watch this all day long.

Arachnera, the best girl from manga!
Aug 19, 2015 3:58 AM
Jun 2011
Ah....I've been waiting for this episode.
MON was well done, and Rachnera is awesome.
The funny thing is, I have a fear of an unnatural number of eyes, so spiders and cyclopes (yes that's the plural) terrify me due to my experiences involving them in reality (if you've ever seen either one you'd understand), yet I can't be afraid of anyone in this show.
It's not supposed to be a horror show, it's a comedy through and through, and it's a riot.
That why I started reading all the way back at the Encylcopedia Monstradica and original H-strips.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Aug 19, 2015 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
fredchickens said:
Kek

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤWORK HARDᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

10/10 MC and I share something in common.

Great episode, they adapted both the Monster Squad and the first meet with Rachnee very well.

I've got to say I'm very pleased with how well this has adapted from manga to anime.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Aug 19, 2015 5:26 AM

Feb 2013
xSanox said:
MON series when?

Great episode, I really liked that they swapped the Opening with the Ending.
Best girl makes finally her full appearance and I think her voice fits her pretty well.
The final scene with Darling and Rachnera was just too cute >w<

Aug 19, 2015 5:26 AM

Oct 2013
Best squad

Aug 19, 2015 5:40 AM

Jul 2012
I expected Zombina to have a voice more fitting her explosive chracter, like Akane Mishima in Kampfer or Yusa Kurobane from Charlotte. I'm a lil' bit disappointed....*pouts*

I do adore all the other VA's though!

Love Rachnera. Can't wait to see what she will do once she gets into the house. I bet she is the most ecchi orientated out of all of them^^

5 more episodes to go?
Aug 19, 2015 5:57 AM

May 2010
Disgusting orcs. Just burn in hell- underworld. Zombina is really cool. Female zombie = hell yeah! Also Doppel is awesome!

Even Arachne is awesome! This show has too many best girls. Centorea, Papi, Arachne, Lorelei/Meroune, Zombina are all awesome.
Aug 19, 2015 6:04 AM

Jun 2015
The ending was the opening and the opening was the ending, is this the end of the world??? ewgfbqwñaebfguqwergbqurebbn
Aug 19, 2015 7:12 AM

Aug 2012
Ragix said:
fredchickens said:
Kek

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤWORK HARDᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

10/10 MC and I share something in common.

Great episode, they adapted both the Monster Squad and the first meet with Rachnee very well.

I've got to say I'm very pleased with how well this has adapted from manga to anime.

That face is priceless XD
Aug 19, 2015 7:44 AM

Dec 2010
...LOL Leg fetish

...I hope we get to see Lala this season

...OP-ED switch, MON and Rachnera introduction was awesome

...OP/ED single out on 08/19
Aug 19, 2015 8:31 AM

Dec 2013
Smith's group seem like an awesome bunch. Eye girl is best.

Spider chick is also awesome! MC seems to have a leg fetish lol

Also the censorship was more noticeable in this episode compared to the previous. Dat blood censorship doe!
Aug 19, 2015 11:16 AM
Feb 2014
i see no one has thought about how they put the ed to the op in this ep. that is the thing about that ep i remember most because it is so unusual.
Aug 19, 2015 11:16 AM
Feb 2014
anime_sensei said:
i see no one has thought about how they put the ed to the op in this ep. that is the thing about that ep i remember most because it is so unusual.
never mind i see others now but still unusual
Aug 19, 2015 12:34 PM

Nov 2011
anime_sensei said:
anime_sensei said:
never mind i see others now but still unusual

I actually found that to be really cool. It really tied in with the episode.

At the start, we have the introduction of MON, but more importantly at the end we have all the girls finally together as shown by the OP. It seemed pretty natural to have that at the end with Rachnee finally joining the group.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Aug 19, 2015 1:12 PM

Jan 2015
Mia x Zombina x Bonus [ Darling ] =awesomness
Aug 19, 2015 1:27 PM

Jun 2015
Reverberate__ said:
Both the first and second half were great. Who wouldn't get a boner in a situation like that? Lmfao.

Sorry, no.

It takes a lot more than a little ecchi to get my soldiers attention.

And definitely not attention from a spider. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the characters and the show, but most of the girls are way outside my limits.
Aug 19, 2015 4:52 PM

Sep 2014
FINALLY SHE ARRIVED!

I guess it's 'coz I love suicidal girls.

PS. Mia still best girl but Rachnera was awesome

Aug 19, 2015 5:03 PM

Dec 2013
Zimbina was funny as heck.

I love how they swapped the OP and ED just to get the storyline right.
And who'd have thought that our MC was a Leg-guy.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 19, 2015 5:49 PM

Apr 2013
Rachnera... most interesting girl. I like her character a lot. So funny.

Aug 19, 2015 7:16 PM

Oct 2013
Well, I think I see what manga readers meant with Arachnera being best girl. I still give that tittle to Mia so far but she's gonna give her some serious competition. Regardless of who's best girl though, all of them have their charm.

Hope to see more of the MON squad too.
Aug 19, 2015 7:46 PM

Mar 2009
Rachnera sure is hot. And I love her playful, sexy personality.
I'm actually scared of spiders, but I guess I have to make an exception for her!
Aug 19, 2015 7:50 PM

Sep 2010
Paul said:
-snip-

Takata said:

She did it intentionally in front of them to show that they're gonna abuse her ability to bypass the law so they know she can hurt them again if they cause trouble.

Hm... but the orc was surprised at first, thinking that Smith was breaking the law by shooting him with rubber bullets. Only afterwards does he notice that it was actually Doppel shooting him, so it's legal.
Aug 19, 2015 8:10 PM

Mar 2013
Episode seem slow w/o the other Monster involved. I miss Miia saying Darling a bunch of time already.
Aug 19, 2015 8:27 PM

Jun 2015
Zemroid said:
It was weird that they swapped the OP and ED with each other. I wonder why.

lol it was super easy to figure out why.They planned on introducing the MON girls first so they switched the OP with the ED (because the ED is about the MON girls),while the OP is about the "main" girls,so they used it as the ED of this episode
Aug 19, 2015 10:43 PM

May 2014
Takata said:
Paul said:
-snip-

Hm... but the orc was surprised at first, thinking that Smith was breaking the law by shooting him with rubber bullets. Only afterwards does he notice that it was actually Doppel shooting him, so it's legal.

You should probably re-watch that scene because it was definitely Smith shooting him. Smith hands her sunglasses over to Doppel and when she's putting them on you can see Doppel's black eyes. She's basically covering for Smith who wanted to punish the orc for adding more to her workload.
Aug 20, 2015 2:19 AM

May 2015
hahah finally MON debut, truly awkward
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2015

181 by egeD19 »»
Apr 15, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2015

225 by Kilslayer »»
Apr 6, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2015

158 by MxaOP »»
Feb 20, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2015

112 by Guizaowin »»
Feb 2, 8:37 PM

Poll: » If you were to become a host family, which girl would you choose to take in?

TheBlockernator - Aug 20, 2023

15 by Frijuhto_Mucko »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.