Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2015 8:37 AM

May 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Wow. This chapter kind of made me sad. This bitch literally ruined him. It ruined his image of his dad and of himself :(

This chapter was fairly short as well, but at least we're getting a backstory.
Oscar and Andre deserved better
Aug 16, 2015 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
OMG this chapter was so sad but yet sooooooo I don't even know what to say. I can't wait for the next. Poor little Tadaomi T-T
Aug 17, 2015 1:04 AM

Sep 2014

YeaH!!! Who wants that THING!!!!!
Aug 17, 2015 8:20 AM

Jun 2009
So messed up.... I wonder if we are going to see his dad anytime soon...(is he still alive??)
Aug 17, 2015 1:08 PM

Dec 2012
Nobody's going to talk about this?

Am I overthinking or did he love his dad?
Aug 17, 2015 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
Roth said:

yeah i thought that page was kinda weird.
Aug 17, 2015 1:42 PM

May 2014
F___ said:
Roth said:

It's not like that. It's meant as a child's love for his father. She made him feel bad for having AFFECTION for his father. That's why it's so sad. Because he feels like he can't even love his own flesh and blood.

At least imo.
Aug 18, 2015 1:02 PM

Jan 2015
AnimeZ0id said:
F___ said:

It's not like that. It's meant as a child's love for his father. She made him feel bad for having AFFECTION for his father. That's why it's so sad. Because he feels like he can't even love his own flesh and blood.

At least imo.

Oh, i thought he was really in love with the dad
Aug 18, 2015 2:04 PM

May 2014
Xenocrisi said:
AnimeZ0id said:

At least imo.

I mean I don't think the mangaka was going for an incestuous protagonist lmao
Aug 18, 2015 6:32 PM

Jun 2014
I thought Shirotani started adapting mysophobic habits so he could hide that he had incestuous feelings. Or the mysophobia really was triggered by the incest. Or maybe I'm over-thinking this lol
Aug 18, 2015 7:11 PM

May 2014
benryia said:
I thought Shirotani started adapting mysophobic habits so he could hide that he had incestuous feelings. Or the mysophobia really was triggered by the incest. Or maybe I'm over-thinking this lol

I thought it was because he masturbated to his dad and that bitch getting dirty in the office. If you remember, he said earlier in the manga he masturbated one other time and he said it was "disgusting." Bitch face said that to him when she saw Shirotani.

Maybe I'm underthinking. I don't want this is involve incestuous concepts xD
Sep 2, 2015 6:21 PM

Apr 2008
This chapter was SO sad.

I didn't think he was in love with his dad, but I think his father was extremely important to him. He never wanted to be without his dad like a lot of kids his age, even more so because it just his father and him. I think something different was triggered within him when he witnessed the two of them being intimate, but even then I don't necessarily think he was in love. He did masturbate to his father so that's uh... something, but I just love the psychological aspect of this. There's so much to thing about.

Poor Shirotani. I know there's more to this story.

Sep 13, 2015 6:56 AM

Jun 2015
Xenocrisi said:
AnimeZ0id said:

At least imo.

it was an innocent love between father and son, but that woman twists it around and makes it seem like shirotan's dirty for loving his dad ;;A;;

also KUROSE TAKING A SHOWER. JUST. SAVE ME. OH MY GOD.

Sep 17, 2015 12:12 AM

Mar 2013
Screw that bitch. Seriously. She literally ruined Shirotani's life. Poor baby :( Sad chapter, indeed.
Sep 18, 2015 5:29 PM
Sep 2015

also KUROSE TAKING A SHOWER. JUST. SAVE ME. OH MY GOD.[/quote]

I KNOW. AHHHHHHH~ HOTTIE. LOOOOOVE HIM!! *song plays* "they tried to take back to rehab, I said no no no..."
Aug 10, 2017 9:40 AM

Dec 2014
okay to much to take in..so he was disgusted which led him to his phobia .... that's odd
Jan 30, 2020 4:30 AM

Mar 2014
That's a lot to take in. Shirotani innocently loved his father, but that bitch got jealous and made him feel bad for loving his father, as if he was doing something disgusting, to the point of feeling like his love for him is wrong and horrible. As for the sexual trauma, he wasn't jerking off to his father and that student. He was a kid, prepubescent or whatever, and he was exposed to a sexual situation he'd never seen before. He was young so he didn't have the mental faculties to process this differently, so his hormones and the exposure to such a sight led him to feeling aroused. While it must have been weird for the girl to see him masturbating, she still caused this whole thing and made him watch on purpose.

Telling him what he was doing is disgusting ruined him, because he started thinking that his innocent love for his father was disgusting and twisted, and her view of him literally defined him.
Apr 10, 2022 4:20 AM

May 2010
Whoaa, that was one hardcore backstory, definitely didn't expect something like witnessing a child developing sexual trauma in BL manga, damn. I honestly thought it was believable, twisted scenario.

More topics from this board

» anime for this or nah??

qpq - Sep 23, 2014

26 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 6 Discussion

qpq - Apr 25, 2014

6 by Queen_Nelliel »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:21 PM

» Opinions from people with OCD and other disorders

Surana - Aug 12, 2016

6 by Surana »»
Feb 13, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 48 [END] Discussion

Mayuka - Jan 19, 2018

28 by Kitsu-nee »»
Apr 15, 2022 3:04 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 31 Discussion

Surana - May 13, 2016

18 by almaghraby_8976 »»
Dec 16, 2021 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.