Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2015 4:54 PM
Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So the fateful day is "tomorrow". Get a hold of yourself; it's ending.

This chapter was so heartbreaking and happy, jesus christ. When he cried while Naho was holding him I almost teared up as well.

Suwa is the best character ever
deactivated106Jul 27, 2015 6:40 PM
Jul 27, 2015 6:15 PM

Nov 2011
Well at least she managed to deliver the chocolate. Not sure if she can completely change the future for Kakeru but she's on the right tracks so far. Interesting development this chapter.
Jul 27, 2015 6:52 PM

Oct 2010
This chapter was a breeze of hope for sure .. in comparison with the last chapter naho has definitely made some changes and hopefully everything works out for the best...
I hope kakeru survives .. i want that suwa finds a way to be happy .. and that naho lives without any regrets

one more chapter and this is over .. im soo not ready for this ='s
Jul 27, 2015 6:52 PM
Jul 2015
I just finished Chapter 21. Does anyone think that his death was an accident? I feel like when he told his grand-mother he is going to go apologize to his Mom he meant at the cemetery or something and he was in such a hurry that he got into that accident. Although I want him to be saved I can't help but think he might not be if his death was an accident. I'm so scared of this endingggg
Jul 27, 2015 6:53 PM

Oct 2010
Hideki_ said:
I just finished Chapter 21. Does anyone think that his death was an accident? I feel like when he told his grand-mother he is going to go apologize to his Mom he meant at the cemetery or something and he was in such a hurry that he got into that accident. Although I want him to be saved I can't help but think he might not be if his death was an accident. I'm so scared of this endingggg

i dont think so O_o he left a message to his grandma .. for me it totally sounds like a suicide note

_Lexy_Jul 27, 2015 7:04 PM
Jul 27, 2015 7:21 PM

Mar 2013

Now to see if Kakeru lives. I hope this series ends well.
Jul 27, 2015 11:23 PM

Dec 2014
Wow this chapter....

Smh at this one, wth Kakeru!?!?!

Then:

And Finally!!:

Cheers for Suwa too. A sacrifice he did.

I hope this manga does not end in tragedy....
Jul 27, 2015 11:38 PM
Jul 2018
I imagine that in the last chapter we'll get a time skip around the time when they sent the letters and visited Kakeru's grandma, but this time in the timeline in which Kakeru lives.So we're most likely going to see Kakeru and Naho's baby this time around.And no,I doubt anything bad could happen with Kakeru at this point in the story, knowing there's 1 chapter left and he already accepted Naho's confession and all that,the future has been changed.

And to write a quote which sums up what I thought of this chapter: "When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind."
Jul 28, 2015 12:32 AM

Sep 2011
I guess I'm one of the few disappointed with this chapter. I felt this was sort of anti-climatic and was expecting more and a longer manga.
I get that it is going with the route that this is a parrallel universe and Suwa and Naho are together in the other one and all that, but it seems a bit pat.
Jul 28, 2015 3:02 AM

Jan 2008
I liked this manga much more at the beginning. It has been getting more gloomy in the last few chapters which I didn't like much and I also think it is ending so abruptly but this is just me.

I don't think Kakeru will die at this point and he and Naho will most probably end up together. He already accepted her feelings and he feels the same way about her, so I don't see them breaking up unless something major happens. Saying that, I've always been rooting for Suwa but I also knew that he and Naho won't be together in this timeline. It's obvious Naho doesn't see Suwa like that and the fact that she didn't make chocolates for him.

Oh, well. One more chapter and then the end. I will miss this series but I have to say that I don't love it as much as I did at the beginning.
Jul 28, 2015 5:43 AM

Oct 2014
The past couple updates of this series kept me worrying, but finally we can see some light at the end of this tunnel!

They're together! Finally!
Jul 28, 2015 6:50 AM
Apr 2015
do you guys have a theory someone else would die not kakeru but someone?

ppl in insta talks about suwa will be the one who will die fck sorry but im a naho x suwa shipper
Jul 28, 2015 6:51 AM

Dec 2014
I do wonder what's going to happen in the next and final chapter. It seems all too positive atm and given that the key day has yet to occur...I fear something tragic has yet to happen.
Jul 28, 2015 7:16 AM
Jul 2015
Kirik0h said:
I do wonder what's going to happen in the next and final chapter. It seems all too positive atm and given that the key day has yet to occur...I fear something tragic has yet to happen.
Yeah me too :(
Jul 28, 2015 7:23 AM

Dec 2014
harlequindecim said:

ppl in insta talks about suwa will be the one who will die fck sorry but im a naho x suwa shipper

Kirik0h said:

Maybe Naho? I dunno, Suwa dying maybe "pointless".. At this point, i think he is over Naho and happy for the two be a couple... So killing him will not make Naho realize that she is inlove with him and this may also deal alot of "damage" to Kakeru, and affect the couple.

If Kakeru is the one who will die(saving Naho or anyone from some incoming vehicle.) then the same will happen like in Future Naho's and F Suwa's timeline. It may seem that the author just gave Kakeru some brief happiness.

So yeah, i think Naho will die, if the author goes for the tragic end. imo.
Jul 28, 2015 7:24 AM

May 2014
I can't wait to see the outcome. Will it be "tragedy or comedy"?

dwdante said:
This chapter was so heartbreaking and happy, jesus christ. When he cried while Naho was holding him I almost teared up as well.
Same here. But I somehow managed to suck them back. We can't let our guard down with this manga.
Jul 28, 2015 8:29 AM

Apr 2011
Hideki_ said:

yeah me to :( i'm so scared but I really want to know how it ends T.T

This chapter was great till the end I was scared that she wouldn't be able to stop him and give the chocolate..pfhhuu >x<
And I hope his death was not an accident ! Geez i would die myself! But even when...then I hope he will survive or avoid it or maybe the friends will stop it~~waaah >_< Kakeru!!!!

Jul 28, 2015 8:38 AM

Apr 2011
testamentKAISER said:
harlequindecim said:

Kirik0h said:

Maybe Naho? I dunno, Suwa dying maybe "pointless".. At this point, i think he is over Naho and happy for the two be a couple... So killing him will not make Naho realize that she is inlove with him and this may also deal alot of "damage" to Kakeru, and affect the couple.

If Kakeru is the one who will die(saving Naho or anyone from some incoming vehicle.) then the same will happen like in Future Naho's and F Suwa's timeline. It may seem that the author just gave Kakeru some brief happiness.

Demo demo Kakeru said : "Besides, I've got one other dream that I'm going to make come true!" I hope he won't sacrifice himself when trying to rescue Kakeru :( i know he doesn't look like it but something like "Now I will never get Naho and I loved her soooo much! So I don't want to live without her!" ....D;

Jul 28, 2015 9:08 AM
Apr 2014
So Naho was able to tell him her feelings towards him finally
But I kind of feel bad for Suwa- for Kakeru to be happy, he has to sacrifice his love ; - ;
Tomorrow's the day, the day where they get to see whether or not Kakeru has a future.
Jul 28, 2015 9:08 AM

Dec 2014
midori101482 said:
testamentKAISER said:

Demo demo Kakeru said : "Besides, I've got one other dream that I'm going to make come true!" I hope he won't sacrifice himself when trying to rescue Kakeru :( i know he doesn't look like it but something like "Now I will never get Naho and I loved her soooo much! So I don't want to live without her!" ....D;

The dream i think, is about Suwa becoming better at soccer(?). iirc it was also on F Suwa's letter to present Suwa.. Something about the two(Naho and Kakeru) and just focus on his fave sport... I forgot what chapter it was....
Jul 28, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2013
I feel like this has to end in a tragedy. I's guessing that either Kakeru or Suwa will die. Personally, I think that will make a better story by just giving an emotional ending.
Jul 28, 2015 11:35 AM

Mar 2012
what if both kakeru and suwa die
Jul 29, 2015 12:41 AM

Apr 2015
God, it hurts me how Suwa is saying he is fine and that his future self is living the dream :'( Even if his future self does its not exactly him, I dont like that thought.
Still hoping here its him in the end, he deserves his dream coming true.
Jul 29, 2015 8:05 AM
Mar 2012
Omg...I hate Kakeru and his depression. He's the most annoying character I've ever met. I don't care he's live or he's die in the end. I hope Naho and Suwa will be together, because she deserves to someone such as Suwa. He loves her very much. He give her stability and happiness. Oh and they have a child in the future. In real life Naho would choose Suwa, but it's manga... If the last chapter Naho and Kakeru be together, this manga is one big sh** and I regret that I read it. And if Suwa die for stupid Kakeru...I wait to August.
Jul 29, 2015 12:55 PM

Jan 2013
Thank god they ignored the time travel bs.
Jul 31, 2015 1:03 AM
Jul 2015
Orange is awesome, omg too much feelings. Any chance for anime version? It's will be awesome. I really need anime !
Jul 31, 2015 1:11 AM

Jun 2015
It hurts deep inside.

Damn..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2015 8:19 PM

Jan 2015
Great to see Naho feeling were accepted but I don't know why Kakeru was Avoiding her and rejecting till this point, maybe he knows he is going to die ? Thinking of this makes me shiver with anxiety
Aug 1, 2015 8:21 PM

Jan 2015
Berkel said:
Orange is awesome, omg too much feelings. Any chance for anime version? It's will be awesome. I really need anime !

This one got the Drama so I don't think there will be anime if it does not much content in the manga for anime but I think an Anime Movie will be great
Aug 4, 2015 8:25 AM

Feb 2014
I just binge read this up until this chapter!

I'm hoping that the only tragedy tag in this was because Kakeru already died. Fingers crossed it will end happier.

I do feel bad for Suwa. I'm a Naho x Kakeru fan but it wont bother me if Suma x Naho still get together in the future
Aug 4, 2015 6:28 PM
Jul 2018
Furiosa said:
Still have the most awful feeling that kakeru is going to end up dying but I really hope I'm wrong. I'm not putting my hopes up for a happy everyone lives type of ending.

FallingPenguin said:
I feel like this has to end in a tragedy. I's guessing that either Kakeru or Suwa will die. Personally, I think that will make a better story by just giving an emotional ending.

Yeah I've been reading some posts on manga sites and it seems that some believe that he will still die but instead on dying with heart ache he will die knowing that he lived with those who loved and cared for him.

Or if Suwa dies it will be saving Kakeru's life
Aug 5, 2015 7:45 AM

May 2013
ThelMi said:
Thank god they ignored the time travel bs.

Thank goodness lol

I still don't know how to feel about the last chapter... I feel bad for Suwa :/ But everything was so rushed :[
Aug 9, 2015 5:45 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Hopefully it will end up as tragedy for more emotional impact.
Aug 13, 2015 2:49 PM

May 2010
Major points for Naho. She confessed. She was confused but she managed to do it, and she even managed to make Kakeru feel comfortable. Props to her. Really.

That being said, I still feel like this should end in a tragedy. It kills me to say this, but the past can't be changed, and I just feel like the manga has been giving us this message all along. Next chapter will be the big reveal. Another theory I read was, an exchange of life to save another one. Like Suwa or Naho dying in Kakeru's place. Again, that's interesting and more real than an ideal ending. I just want this manga to stick to a more realistic side, I love it so much for all that. How it handled Kakeru's depression and all... So this is my take on the last chapter:

Kakeru will find out about everything and feel gratitude for everyone, mostly Naho but especially for Suwa (rooting for your love to choose another one? That takes guts. Also, doing this all while considering "that" guy as an important friend? That takes a big heart) And then he will force Suwa to confess. Knowing Suwa, he will refuse at first, trying to ignore it by smiling. Then, everyone will start doing it, realizing that it's hard on Suwa, too. Suwa would breakdown and finally decide to confess, and it would be the next big moment in the manga. Now, he will most likely be rejected. Now, an interesting path to take (like someone else mentioned) would be, to end the story with Suwa saving Naho's life from an accident. That or Kakeru. Imo Suwa's death would be even more full of impact than Kakeru's. It will SLAY me though...
Aug 17, 2015 3:17 AM

Aug 2015
glamazon said:
what if both kakeru and suwa die

I respect your mind :D
Actually, I will be satisfied either they both died or they both lived.
but I will fall in despair if only one of them died! especially Suwa!
He is my FAVORITE :(
p.s: If Naho died instead of them that will be a 'Happy end' for me.

So Takano-sensei please! :( </3

TragicRomance said:

Kakeru will find out about everything and feel gratitude for everyone, mostly Naho but especially for Suwa (rooting for your love to choose another one? That takes guts. Also, doing this all while considering "that" guy as an important friend? That takes a big heart) And then he will force Suwa to confess. Knowing Suwa, he will refuse at first, trying to ignore it by smiling. Then, everyone will start doing it, realizing that it's hard on Suwa, too. Suwa would breakdown and finally decide to confess, and it would be the next big moment in the manga. Now, he will most likely be rejected. Now, an interesting path to take (like someone else mentioned) would be, to end the story with Suwa saving Naho's life from an accident. That or Kakeru. Imo Suwa's death would be even more full of impact than Kakeru's. It will SLAY me though...

+11111
Ara Ara~
Aug 23, 2015 2:26 PM

Sep 2013
Tragic ending please XDDDD.

"I was afroid of hurting you" -> let's ignore the girl who tries to talk you every fucking time, you sure are not hurting her a little bit XDDDDDDDDDDD

Even though Suwa is my favourite it'd be cool if he died to show you assholes not to try to change past :D
WintoviskyAug 23, 2015 2:29 PM
Jan 13, 2016 3:37 AM

Jun 2013
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

ive never been so fucking anxious to read a chapter after this one but i'm gonna literally be destroyed if this ends up a tragedy
Feb 6, 2016 7:36 PM
Jul 2015
Im scared to keep reading.
Feb 16, 2016 4:27 PM

Mar 2014
Suwa :( don't be depressed
I'll find you a girlfriend don't worry
better yet, just travel to another universe and date that naho kk
Apr 11, 2016 9:04 AM

Mar 2016
I swear to god if kakeru dies

I will be even more dead inside
Jul 16, 2016 10:33 PM

Feb 2013
Holy shit I'm scared.
Dec 29, 2016 4:58 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Vacu0us said:
I swear to god if kakeru dies

I will be even more dead inside

I hope he doesnt... the manga is great at making you feel in sync with the cast, and makes try wanna do everything possible to help save him, we have come this far, he has to live!!!

More topics from this board

» Does the anime and movie cover it all ?

xnub - Aug 13, 2023

1 by ixaa »»
Aug 14, 2023 1:08 AM

Poll: » Orange Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

12 by Frog_blue »»
Feb 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Haru-iro Astronaut Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

6 by Tsunamii_ »»
Jan 6, 2023 3:20 AM

» orange rerelease

Gieog_ - Jan 27, 2022

8 by Smashdevil »»
Jan 4, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Orange Chapter 3 Discussion

ZeroZx - Jul 8, 2012

21 by Tsunamii_ »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.