Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2015 10:50 AM
Apr 2014

How do you guys feel?

Also is someone gonna post this information in the News Discussion now or later?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 1, 2015 11:10 AM

Sep 2011
sdfasdfasgagsg

Soooooo happy. Finally, after so long, it comes back.
Jul 1, 2015 11:11 AM

Nov 2012
FAAACKING YESSS!!!
I feel like my dead grandma has come back to life! ow fuck yea!
Jul 1, 2015 11:13 AM

Apr 2013
Sorry, that's not what is written on that cover. Except if more information are available somewhere else, this is NOT announcing the return of D.Gray man but the creation of a new manga magazine called Jump SQ.Crown .
To celebrate the occasion, it will get a cover and central color pages as well as a short WRITTEN Story from DGrayman's author (all of this will be about Dgray man obviously). That's in reference to the Crown Clown obviously.
This isn't announcing new manga chapter of dgrayman. THis will instead include lots of new authors that they hope will "hold the future of SQ"

I wish that was true though. So please someone point out that I'm mistaken, because I was seriously happy when I saw someone announcing DGrayman's return. Until I read the source of the info above and was disappointed.
Jul 1, 2015 11:18 AM

Sep 2011
Zefyris said:
Sorry, that's not what is written on that cover. Except if more information are available somewhere else, this is NOT announcing the return of D.Gray man but the creation of a new manga magazine called Jump SQ.Crown .
To celebrate the occasion, it will get a cover and central color pages as well as a short WRITTEN Story from DGrayman's author (all of this will be about Dgray man obviously). That's in reference to the Crown Clown obviously.
This isn't announcing new manga chapter of dgrayman. THis will instead include lots of new authors that they hope will "hold the future of SQ"

I wish that was true though. So please someone point out that I'm mistaken, because I was seriously happy when I saw someone announcing DGrayman's return. Until I read the source of the info above and was disappointed.
RIP Hype. Again.
Jul 1, 2015 11:21 AM
Apr 2014

Then what does this say?
Jul 1, 2015 11:29 AM

Apr 2013
the same, unfortunately, since it's written exactly the same sentance . By the way forgot to precise it, but the written part is on a "poster", so it won't be suddenly a short written story or something.
Although there is a line saying "the legend, once again!" on the second image, which could leave open a possibility, but it would be weird that they aren't clearly announcing a new chapter and the start of the serialisation once again if they intend to. So it's most probably "the legend, once again!" but just the time of a cover and color page + poster with writing on it.
Jul 1, 2015 11:32 AM
Apr 2014
Zefyris said:
the same, unfortunately, since it's written exactly the same sentance . By the way forgot to precise it, but the written part is on a "poster", so it won't be suddenly a short written story or something.
Although there is a line saying "the legend, once again!" on the second image, which could leave open a possibility, but it would be weird that they aren't clearly announcing a new chapter and the start of the serialisation once again if they intend to. So it's most probably "the legend, once again!" but just the time of a cover and color page + poster with writing on it.

I guess we will have to wait for more precise information about it because Hoshino has literally been teasing about the series on her Instagram. Hopefully it'll be on July 17.
Jul 1, 2015 1:23 PM

Feb 2013
But hey at least we know it's actually coming back

like for real.

D-Gray Man is back, Shemmue 3 is being funded, TLG it's real, FF7 is happening. What's with 2015? A lot of random and crazy things have been happening.

Now we wait for Berserk, Bastard and Black Lagoon coming back c:
Jul 1, 2015 1:36 PM
Apr 2014
Here's a Japanese source on D-Gray Man but I don't know what it clearly says. Anyone who can read Japanese if you don't mind can you tell us what it says.

http://toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-3318.html
Jul 1, 2015 1:38 PM

Nov 2014
Carks32 said:
But hey at least we know it's actually coming back

like for real.

D-Gray Man is back, Shemmue 3 is being funded, TLG it's real, FF7 is happening. What's with 2015? A lot of random and crazy things have been happening.

Now we wait for Berserk, Bastard and Black Lagoon coming back c:

Nana too but the chances of that happening are too small to matter ;--;
Jul 1, 2015 1:49 PM

Nov 2010
What i could get from this its about a center Color page and something about a postet with D.gray-man... But with this much about the series on a front page it seems like it Will come back... It doesnt (as far as i Can tell) mention anything about a new chapter, but with front pages like these its weird if it doesnt come :3 but what do i know xD i'm so bad with kanji, but the katakana/hiragana parts i get :3 and thats about what i Got out of this ^^'

But oh Well looks like ot Will Continue soon so Might as Well start up with the manga now so i wont have to wait that long for more chapters... One of the reasons i hate Reading on-going series :/
Jul 1, 2015 1:53 PM

Mar 2014
Sorry to ask, but what's the big deal with Shenmue 3?
Jul 1, 2015 1:55 PM

Nov 2010
AquaWateria said:
Here's a Japanese source on D-Gray Man but I don't know what it clearly says. Anyone who can read Japanese if you don't mind can you tell us what it says.

From what i Can see the ジャンプSQ. Crown is the titel of the Magazine :3 and it mentioned a poster and a center Color page with D.gray-man as far as my japanese understanding goes... Too many kanjis to get the full understanding, but i Think it's a celebration for the upcoming continuation of the series ^^ not nessesarily this month (just that the Magazine comes out on the 17. Of july) but it Will continue soon i'm sure ^^ or Else they wouldn't announce it like this with a poster

Now i really am sad that i'm not in Japan anymore to get this Magazine T_T
TathagataJul 1, 2015 2:15 PM
Jul 1, 2015 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
Tathagata said:
AquaWateria said:

From what i Can see the ジャンプSQ. Crown is the titel of the Magazine :3 and it mentioned a poster and a center Color page with D.gray-man as far as my japanese understanding goes... Too many kanjis to get the full understanding, but i Think it's a celebration for the upcoming continuation of the series ^^ not nessesarily this month (just that the Magazine comes out on the 17. Of july) but it Will continue soon i'm sure ^^ or Else they wouldn't announce it like this with a poster

It's a celebration for the new seasonal magazine. Not a celebration for the return of DGrayman. One again, same thing, no talk about chapters coming once again.
Jul 1, 2015 2:41 PM

Nov 2010
Zefyris said:
Tathagata said:

It's a celebration for the new seasonal magazine. Not a celebration for the return of DGrayman. One again, same thing, no talk about chapters coming once again.

Yeah i know, but still a poster and a center color page with D-Gray-Man i would call kind of celebration of the series too :3 of course its not only about that, cause it is, as i can see too, a new magazine coming out... So it looks to me like its also a celebration of the continuation of D.Gray-Man :) but well... I'm only good at hiragana and katakana alphabets, so cant say it for sure ^^ So might be the autors way to announce it properbly in a all new magazine which he feels like it can continue in ^^ i cant tell if its a Serialization magazine or not, as D-Gray-man was part of Shonen Jump as far as i know...

Just checked on the manga page here and it says now the Serialization is Jump SQ... so yeah i am right :3 it is celebration for upcoming continuation of the series too in a all new magazine :D probably the author didnt like Shonen Jump or Shonen Jump dropped the series cause it wasnt popular enough for the Shonen version of Jump... or just not "kids friendly" enough ^^ :3 but this is proof enough for me that it continues in this magazine

Not an all new magazine thou as its part of Jump, and Jump SQ have other series in serialization, but maybe a new version of Jump SQ... like Young Jump, Shonen jump or weekly Jump and all that ^^
TathagataJul 1, 2015 2:47 PM
Jul 1, 2015 3:23 PM

Apr 2013
That's a magazine for new authors, the "new stars" that will create the future of jump sq later. DGray man would have absolutely nothing to do in there, just saying.

Just checked on the manga page here and it says now the Serialization is Jump SQ... so yeah i am right :3 it is celebration for upcoming continuation of the series too in a all new magazine :D probably the author didnt like Shonen Jump or Shonen Jump dropped the series cause it wasnt popular enough for the Shonen version of Jump... or just not "kids friendly" enough ^^ :3 but this is proof enough for me that it continues in this magazine

Not an all new magazine thou as its part of Jump, and Jump SQ have other series in serialization, but maybe a new version of Jump SQ... like Young Jump, Shonen jump or weekly Jump and all that ^^

Please provide source, or stop providing peoples false hope. So far any source linked I saw was talking only about the new magazine, not a restart of DGrayman.

EDIT : just realized what you meant. Dgray man has always been in Jump SQ when it was published, that's nothing new. THe new magazine is called Jump SQ CROWN, and is a seasonal magazine for new manga artist. This won't replace Jump SQ nor take series that were published in SQ either. This is a branch of Jump SQ specialized for new authors/"new stars". If their work is appreciated, they will be moved toward a serialization in Jump SQ, most probably.
ZefyrisJul 1, 2015 3:29 PM
Jul 1, 2015 4:30 PM

Jan 2011
yea finally d.gray man is back
Jul 1, 2015 4:38 PM

Oct 2007
kst said:
yea finally d.gray man is back

Did you not read a single thing Zefyris wrote?
Jul 1, 2015 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
Well, it's not like they said it won't come back, either. Who know, they may indeed intend to do again a serialisation in that new magazine.
BTW, the reason it's called "crown" is because the jump SQ awards each years for new author IS called jump sq crown. so since they decided to dedicate a new magazine for the winners of the prize, they logically called it that way.
And since in Jump SQ if you say "crown" you probably easily think as clown corwn, hence dgrayman. I have a hard time thinking of why they would just put dgray man among the titles coming from the crown prizes, but who knows, for selling more, maybe.

That's one case where, like I said above, I'd be happy to be proven wrong anyway.

It is to be noted that fans from japan seems to beieve that it means it WILL be published here. Maybe I missed something~
ZefyrisJul 1, 2015 5:11 PM
Jul 1, 2015 6:15 PM

Mar 2014
I can't wait for it to come back! :D :D
Jul 1, 2015 9:10 PM

Sep 2013
When will you people give up... It's obviously fake because that cunt Katsura Hoshino doesn't give 2 shits about us fans.
Jul 1, 2015 11:34 PM

Aug 2010
Thanks Zefyris for breaking my heart OTL
Ur awesome as usual :D
Jul 2, 2015 3:12 AM

Apr 2013
Not quite, since iut seems I killed it too fast.
Here is a quote that brings back the hype :

For the record, that's how magazine indicates "chapter with coloured cover page" (aka CP) for a series.

As for this being "not a D'GrayMan new chapter"... Unlike TLR (which only is attached as a poster), it's D'Gray-Man most likely coming back with new chapter, and will be serialized in the seasonal magazine. There is no indication of it being a "side-story", and the preview page imply that it's legitimately going to stay there as one of the "seller titles" to avoid JUMP NEXT's situation

The point is, YES that announcement doesn't mention a new chapter, BUT when they announce "color page" it means "chapter+with at least one colour page" rather than just the colour pages.
Since I usually don't look at manga announcements, I had no way to know that magazine usually do that. Hence, while I could not see it as a chapter announcement, it seems like it IS a chapter announcement.

We'll have the final answer the 17th, but it seems like hope can be restored on that thread :p. Sorry for wrongly killing the hype around here ^^".
Jul 2, 2015 10:23 AM

Jan 2015
Old_Raven said:
When will you people give up... It's obviously fake because that cunt Katsura Hoshino doesn't give 2 shits about us fans.

while I don't agree about dissing her, the lack of communication certainly bothers me specially because she does have contact with the fans. even if it's a personal venue like instagram, she posts photos of the manga and the characters, so I think it would be better if she were more transparent with the people who follow her hoping for a new chapter. even if she would just say "don't wait for it" idk... someone might be advising her not to talk about the situation, but one thing is sure... it would bring her closer to us and people wouldn't be asking blindly about the series and even pestering her because we would know what's been going on. it kinda annoys me, and I bet other fans too.
Now she vanished at post 218 (chapter 218 much?) and will probably come back on post 219 to announce something related to DGM but I think it's already trying too hard to pull a stunt.
Jul 2, 2015 10:52 AM

Nov 2010
Zefyris said:
That's a magazine for new authors, the "new stars" that will create the future of jump sq later. DGray man would have absolutely nothing to do in there, just saying.

Please provide source, or stop providing peoples false hope. So far any source linked I saw was talking only about the new magazine, not a restart of DGrayman.

EDIT : just realized what you meant. Dgray man has always been in Jump SQ when it was published, that's nothing new. THe new magazine is called Jump SQ CROWN, and is a seasonal magazine for new manga artist. This won't replace Jump SQ nor take series that were published in SQ either. This is a branch of Jump SQ specialized for new authors/"new stars". If their work is appreciated, they will be moved toward a serialization in Jump SQ, most probably.

sorry if i didnt make myself that clear ^^' just mean that when it announce a d.gray-man poster and center color page with d.gray-man it would be weird to do so if they werent planning to continue it very soon :3 not nessesarily in this magazine if you say its only for new artists... (dunno much about the different magazines as i only bought hana to yume when i was living in japan) but well with poster and center color they sure as hell have to continue the series soon :3 No i dont have any proof or source or anything except what i saw here... but it would in my oppinion be weird to show this and then just saying "haha! too bad we tricked you and got your hopes up for nothing cause we just like to give people posters and stuff even thou we NEVER plan to continue it or at least not soon... haha take that...!" xD i dont think they would do that really... with the front pages its often to tell about upcoming series or series thats actually IN the magazines :3 never seen anything else unless it was a model or something ^^
Jul 2, 2015 2:51 PM

Feb 2012
But hoshino posted pics on her IG.... =(
Jul 3, 2015 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
On AnimeNewsNetwork, it says that D. Gray Man will relaunch in SQ Crown. I guess it is continuing ?
Old_Raven said:

Fuck yourself. She was sick, it's not like she takes hiatus to be lazy like Togashi
Jul 3, 2015 10:38 AM

Jun 2015
great news.

:3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2015 11:37 AM

Sep 2013
The pic from JumpSQ site
Jul 3, 2015 12:04 PM

Aug 2013
I think I may be crying. And I just told my bro yesterday that I think it may never return.
Jul 3, 2015 1:58 PM

Aug 2010
So it's 4real now :D F*** YES!!!
Jul 3, 2015 2:07 PM

Dec 2014
Yep. It's officially returning in a new Jump magazine. Hooray!
Jul 3, 2015 2:13 PM

Jun 2011
Finally! Been waiting a long time for this.

Jul 4, 2015 3:13 PM

Mar 2012
Great to know this is official now! It has been quite a while.
Jul 4, 2015 9:26 PM
Sep 2010
KuroYaksha said:
Yep. It's officially returning in a new Jump magazine. Hooray!

So it's official that this isn't just a single chapter, then? If so I am hype. Not too sure what you meant in this more recent post after reading previous messages.
Jul 4, 2015 9:32 PM

Jun 2009
Oh my goodness, I am so happy! So happy!

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 5, 2015 12:46 PM

Sep 2010
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!! If only Hunter x Hunter will come back AGAIN permanently :/ I had given up on DGM to be honest actually; so happy now that we have it back; even quarterly.
Jul 6, 2015 3:42 PM

Aug 2012
Let's fucking do thissss, gonna be so great to have it back for real!
Jul 6, 2015 9:56 PM

Jul 2010
I REALLY hope it's coming back, hell how much we've waited? 3 years or so? They should really stop teasing us if they don't plan to resume, it's just .. mean.
Jul 8, 2015 5:29 PM

Aug 2012
Wait is this confirmed now ??? Because my hopes were raised then shattered and now they're raised again. Someone Halp :L
Jul 12, 2015 6:18 PM

Dec 2009
will die a little inside if you guys are wrong and this doesn't come back
Jul 14, 2015 1:33 PM

Sep 2013
D gray man gets the cover for the first issue XD

Jul 14, 2015 10:20 PM

Oct 2014
The raws are out!! :,,,,D
http://marumaru.in/b/origin/94141
Jul 15, 2015 12:10 AM

Dec 2012
aliskevo said:
The raws are out!! :,,,,D
http://marumaru.in/b/origin/94141

Yep, it really came out! I'm so overwhelmed with happiness. *Sniff* *Sniff*...Tears of joy.
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Jul 15, 2015 6:28 AM

Jul 2015
Tyrel said:
sdfasdfasgagsg

Soooooo happy. Finally, after so long, it comes back.

hahahah. funny that sfsdfsdffsdf. You were so happy, can't even type the first word properly.

I was close to that, but there's this breathing technique specifically designed to calm yourself from so much happiness/shock in continuation of your favorite manga.

sigh.. foo... sigh...
Jul 16, 2015 8:09 AM

Jul 2015
So it's finally back XD
I waited 2 years for this, sooooooo happy :">
Follow me at:
--- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/satoh.hitori ---
--- Twitter : https://twitter.com/Hitori_Satoh ---
--- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/HitoriSatoh ---
Jul 16, 2015 9:40 AM

Jan 2010
(╥﹏╥) I'm so glad it coming back

Jul 16, 2015 7:36 PM

May 2012
Is the author still sick?
Jul 16, 2015 8:26 PM
Apr 2014
Seratonin said:
Is the author still sick?

Hoshino's alright which is why she's releasing a chapter, plus the art has improved.

Also it seems MangaStream are gonna translate the new chapter.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 24

5 by sadduel »»
Yesterday, 9:50 PM

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

7 by Roxas232 »»
Mar 16, 12:36 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.