Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 28, 2015 10:27 PM
Jan 2013
This episode just confirms my ship, no wavering just light.

This episode was needed after after all the drama till, Iroha went and fucked it up by being dumped by Hayama...
May 28, 2015 10:29 PM

Jan 2015
Harusanime said:
1st: who gives a shit about Iroha or however you spell her name.

Ahem...Iroha is best girl. So who wouldn't care about her!
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
May 28, 2015 10:29 PM

Aug 2010
Yukinon setting up the moment for a picture...

Success!

May 28, 2015 10:37 PM

May 2015
Raniero said:
"why did I do something embarrassing?" "I don't wanna live anymore!"
I can't help but laugh during the opening scene.

I felt very bad for Iroha when she got rejected by Hayama. It's painful that she ran away crying :(

Great episode as always.

But it will be a chance for Iroha to end up with 8man :))
May 28, 2015 10:45 PM

May 2011
I take it that Hayato is the final boss that Yukino cryptically mentions when she says "help me someday."

I'm just guessing here. But there's a lot of hints about him and his connections to Haruno and his interactions with Hikki. Cause Hikki us the guy that's closest to "Y".

That and I know high status families like Yukino's often push "Structured/arranged" marriages on their offspring to help maintain their family's high status. Hayato comes off as being the higher status guy, where as Hikki is a bit of a behind the scenes grunt.
CirrisMay 29, 2015 8:19 PM
May 28, 2015 11:00 PM

May 2010
Great episode, but there is no excuse why they are going to play when they haven't fixed the issue yet lol

I love the soundtracks played in this episode, timed so perfectly.
ConfuciusMay 28, 2015 11:08 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 28, 2015 11:02 PM

May 2013
I completely understand Hachiman in that start. Haha! That was utterly embarrassing indeed.
I love those Yukino and Hachiman moments. Well, I also wanted to see some Yui and Hachiman moments too. Nevertheless, her fun and cute parts were also nice to see.
Iroha got rejected hard I see. It was even under the fireworks. Well that was rough. I wonder how things will turn out for her now.
May 28, 2015 11:06 PM

Apr 2015
I was already laughing the moment Iroha raised the plastic bag to present it to 8man. Like, wow Irohasu, you're actually doing something bold when there's an extra 4 eyes watching you. lmfao. Damn I'm so good. That rejection scene though. I'm sure I'm pretty heartless to say this, but don't you dare seek comfort at 8man. And that's pretty bad, since 8man was responsible to placing her as the SC prez. Her "ulterior motive" behind the candidacy is now totally gone.

Yukino aka Ice Queen is finally melting! That tug + call for help was bad for my heart. Yukino ship is now at full sail.

Yui totally being the same old Yui aka everyone's source of diabetes. 3sweet5me.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 28, 2015 11:07 PM
Jul 2018
I really like the scene where Yui and Yukino weared animals' ears and got thar picture taken!

Too bad, that Iroha got rejected by Hayama.
May 28, 2015 11:10 PM
Apr 2015
I hope they don't include volume 10 yet and rather include extra volume such as 6.5 7.5 or even 10.5.

Overall, this episode was good and showed all the important story elements.
May 28, 2015 11:12 PM

May 2010
Tohka_Yatogami said:
I really like the scene where Yui and Yukino weared animals' ears and got thar picture taken!

To be fair, who didn't see the rejection coming? It was so obvious.
May 28, 2015 11:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Cirris said:
I take it that Hayato is the final boss that Yukino cryptically mentions when she says "help me someday."

I'm just guessing here. But there's a lot of hints about him and his connections to Haruno and his interactions with Hikki. Cause Hikki us the guy that's closest to "Y".

That and I know high status families like Yukino's often push "Structured/arranged" marriages on their offspring to help mention their family's high status. Hayato comes off as being the higher status guy, where as Hikki is a bit of a behind the scenes grunt.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 28, 2015 11:16 PM

Nov 2013
"turning point" episode is always sweet and this is no exception. I think I can safely say this is by far my favorite episode.

seconded
DarklordVor said:

Today's highlight, the club getting together again:

Sensei was also funny lol, having 4 tickets from a marriage event haha, also Hachman wished for anyone to marry her.

Some little jealousy moment...

Some cute and awkward moment:

Finally Yukinon relying on others:

hehehe.. that festival firework memories...

I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

May 28, 2015 11:17 PM

Nov 2013
Confucius said:
Tohka_Yatogami said:

To be fair, who didn't see the rejection coming? It was so obvious.

at instant moment, I thought they're gonna be kissing.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

May 28, 2015 11:19 PM

May 2013
Well that confession didn't go the way that Iroha hoped.
May 28, 2015 11:32 PM

Jun 2008
FINALLY a lighter episode where the characters go to an amusement park!

YES!

I hope we get to see some fun moments maybe even a cliche or two just to have some fun!!!

Oh....I forgot the anime I was watching.

Welp, this was technically better than the previous 3 or so episodes....but holy shit, I've never seen a more dull amusement park episode in ANY anime!

Jesus Christ!

I know this show is like 99% Drama now, but goddamn, you think you can lighten up just a bit?
May 28, 2015 11:32 PM

Aug 2013
Confucius said:
Great episode, but there is no excuse why they are going to play when they haven't fixed the issue yet lol

Because Sensei understands us that we need a breather after all those drama lol
May 28, 2015 11:41 PM

Dec 2014
Nice episode. That episode ending though, poor Iroha.

May 28, 2015 11:47 PM

Jan 2015
JustALEX said:
FINALLY a lighter episode where the characters go to an amusement park!

YES!

I hope we get to see some fun moments maybe even a cliche or two just to have some fun!!!

Oh....I forgot the anime I was watching.

Welp, this was technically better than the previous 3 or so episodes....but holy shit, I've never seen a more dull amusement park episode in ANY anime!

Jesus Christ!

I know this show is like 99% Drama now, but goddamn, you think you can lighten up just a bit?

What are you talking about? This episode was lighthearted and had comedic moment at every corner. Those dull moments had depth to them and any drama was built up properly. They're characters that have depth to them not just the average characters of the typical highschool rom-com.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
May 28, 2015 11:53 PM

Mar 2015
This was great. Best of the season.
May 29, 2015 12:00 AM

May 2010
LordBanana said:
Confucius said:

Because Sensei understands us that we need a breather after all those drama lol

Aren't they in the middle of the academic year though?
May 29, 2015 12:01 AM

Aug 2014
NoonSsa said:
I hope they don't include volume 10 yet and rather include extra volume such as 6.5 7.5 or even 10.5.

What? Why a extra and not the whole volume?
May 29, 2015 12:11 AM

May 2012
this show dude, right when she said wheres hayato i was like oh nooo........ :'(
and then when yukino was like crass, trash lol, hey, wasnt that last one uncallled for xD golden lol
great episode again
May 29, 2015 12:21 AM

Jul 2014
Crips said:
NoonSsa said:

'Fan Service'
Obviously lol
Nah Just kidding, but on 10.5. Something is up about Irohasu and Hachiman tho lol

May 29, 2015 12:29 AM

Apr 2015
Whoo! I was waiting forever for Destinyland. That Yukino dere is fierce. Hopefully people will stop mindlessly calling her a bitch now.
RIP IROHA
May 29, 2015 12:32 AM

Aug 2014
Seiryuu2 said:
Crips said:

'Fan Service'
Obviously lol
Nah Just kidding, but on 10.5. Something is up about Irohasu and Hachiman tho lol

May 29, 2015 12:39 AM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
"Help Me Someday" - Yukinon

Her way of saying SHE LOVES HACHIMAN?? Can this be THE sign??

Yui still extra cute. Love her. I was initially all for Yukinon but Yui, she's growing on me. Interesting to know how all this will play out!

DarklordVor said:

Nominating this photo to be the photo of the season!!
May 29, 2015 12:42 AM

Sep 2014
Somebody got turned down HARD.
May 29, 2015 12:52 AM
May 2015
I miss when hikki and yukinon being sarcasm each other, and it really happen in this episode, however it would be good if they caring each other

I think, the meaning "genuine" is, he want yukinon to be herself, kind and very care to her friend, and not cold like a snow.
mactavishMay 29, 2015 12:56 AM
May 29, 2015 1:10 AM

Aug 2010
Nice and cute :3 Really loved it.

Hikki's embarrassment at the start was lol
Loved his interactions with Komachi as usual <3

The "taking bag" scene was lol

Really liked the atmosphere going on when they were in the park.
Finally, Yukino was cute and smiling :3...her "help me someday" was really sweet. And so were her reactions to the panda stuff and Yui being so close to her XD

Also Lol'd at her "I'd expect u to be called Brash or Trash" lololol

Loved the Yui-Hikki talk in the souvenir shop. Really cute <3

Iroha finally got her inevitable rejection. So I'm guessing more drama from her side this time? Well her going for Hikki was inevitably gonna be sooner or later :P
Barion-ZaraMay 29, 2015 3:22 AM
May 29, 2015 2:13 AM

Sep 2012
HAH that slut got rekt
Oh god who are you people?
May 29, 2015 2:15 AM
May 2015
What Yukino wanted Hachiman's help for was implied and supposed do be understood in this episode or is this something that will be revealed later on?

Also, now not only Iroha's case is nowhere near solved, in the next 3 episodes Hachiman must help Yukino after finding out whatever she wants too. I worry that plenty will be skipped or rushed in order to all fit in 3 episodes and have a proper wrap up. LN readers, whats your opinion on the whole thing? No spoilers please.
May 29, 2015 2:35 AM

Feb 2011
yui and yukino are so jealous :D
first with ebina they made up a mess, and now they get all stiffy by hachi carring iroha bag

hachi positioning in the photos xD

they were there to investigate but just had lots of fun instead :D

this episode had lots of little details, will have to rewatch it

poor iroha got rejected (but maybe she should have tried to find more ways to stay with hayato before confessing, like making him help with the council)

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
May 29, 2015 2:52 AM

Mar 2012
Ooooo, so we can see Yui and Yukino both warming up to 8man extremely, and it seems he's got some flags to settle with these girls. But now, it looks like the Iroha x Hayama situation is underway so let's gooooooo
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
May 29, 2015 3:17 AM

Jan 2015
I'm glad Yukinoshita is breaking the wall she's been hiding behind.

Poor Iroha, I wonder what Hikki will do.
May 29, 2015 3:24 AM

May 2014
Cute episode Yui hinting to Hikki that she wants a date with him. Yui hinting if he remembers fireworks with her so cute but he's so oblivious :/... Well at least he said maybe to seeing the other park in his own way lol. That ending though I felt bad for Iroha getting rejected like that :'(.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

May 29, 2015 3:29 AM

May 2010
I had to rewatch the episode again because I missed some things in this episode. Like the firework seen and the awkwardness with the panda-muppet fight
May 29, 2015 3:31 AM

Sep 2014
Hyack said:
Stark700 said:
However, I liked the second half with the much cheerier mood with the Christmas mood.

- Yukino talking about she doesn't have something that her sister and Hachiman have.
- Yukino asking Hachiman for help
- Iroha gets rejected and cries

I guess we can all agree that he skips the last 5 minutes to be the OP? Lmao.

Way to miss the point. You're just cheery-picking supposedly gloomy moments that don't really change the overall mood of the episode. I'd say only the rejection scene felt truly melancholic, for obvious reasons.

The scene with Yukino is her most optimistic scene so far this season, at least from what I recall. That shows how much she was able to open up after Hachiman's move in the previous episode. There's pretty much no tension in this episode - natural tension, yeah, but nothing serious - aside from the moment Iroha is rejected.
FlamepriesTMay 29, 2015 3:35 AM
May 29, 2015 4:05 AM
May 2015
When Yukino was sitting on bench,she hid something from 8man.
everyone notice it?
May 29, 2015 4:24 AM

Mar 2012
Farabeuf said:
Cirris said:

That and I know high status families like Yukino's often push "Structured/arranged" marriages on their offspring to help mention their family's high status. Hayato comes off as being the higher status guy, where as Hikki is a bit of a behind the scenes grunt.

I think both of you are right, thanks to deduction of Cirris, now that i think, in the first season Yukinoshita said a strange thing.
Here is

Probably her destiny is "signed" by her family, and when she talked of her sister, perphas he means that haruno has a libery that she can't have. Mh, maybe i'm going too far, but the Hayato and Yukino marriage is a good and probably theory! This situation remind me another Novel

By the way, very very nice episode, I loved these last three episodes.
Mirko94May 29, 2015 4:30 AM
May 29, 2015 4:27 AM

Sep 2013
Is this turning into some harem shit? No please. Anyway, yukinoshita is just so cute. Cant get enough of her <3
May 29, 2015 4:31 AM

Apr 2015
OK, this series starts to get weird. Most students don't get this much drama in high school life.
WEABOO SCIENTIST
May 29, 2015 4:39 AM

Jul 2014
The light-hearted tone of much of this episode was a change of pace that I can somewhat appreciate, especially as it added more subtle nuances to the main cast. The relationship between Hikigaya and Yukino has begun to receive more depth to it, especially with their conversation on the bench after that ride. I wonder what it was that she hid from him when he came back with the drinks though. That's probably going to factor into things later on.

Also, I thought it was quite clever how they presented Iroha's confession to Hayato from afar with the fireworks in the background and made it blatantly obvious that he rejected her. The whole scene was presented very well, and leaves me wondering more about Hayato as a character. Why did he reject Iroha, and what else is he hiding from everyone else?
May 29, 2015 4:47 AM

Sep 2013
Mirko94 said:
Farabeuf said:

I think both of you are right, thanks to deduction of Cirris, now that i think, in the first season Yukinoshita said a strange thing.
Here is

Probably her destiny is &quot;signed&quot; by her family, and when she talked of her sister, perphas he means that haruno has a libery that she can't have. Mh, maybe i'm going too far, but the Hayato and Yukino marriage is a good and probably theory! This situation remind me another Novel

By the way, very very nice episode, I loved these last three episodes.

Yeah yeah. Hayato is all for Yukinoshita Yukino. She's obviously the "Y" he said he likes.

Well, hope they'll adapt volume 10 so we can see it. Plus the
May 29, 2015 4:51 AM
Sep 2010
taroeatworld said:
When Yukino was sitting on bench,she hid something from 8man.
everyone notice it?

Yes. LN readers were probably waiting for it since it was kind of vague. But now it shows it's most likely a picture of them of going down the ride. :D
May 29, 2015 4:57 AM

Apr 2015
Hayato: " Sorry... but I love Hiki......"
#CHEXIT
May 29, 2015 5:02 AM

Apr 2012
Yukinon ftw
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 29, 2015 5:07 AM

Feb 2012
8man: "Well, someday." Yui: "Yeah, someday." That part got me smiling!!

That scene when 8man grabbed Iroha's bag in front of the 2, priceless! :))

Yukino is finally getting likable.. Just a little more openness and less secretive attitude and I approve! Lol!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 29, 2015 5:24 AM

Dec 2014
-That start was hilarious..can't undo it, it was epic tho nothing to be ashamed off. Komachi's so epic.
-Yukino trying to catch his attention at the beginning was very cute. Yui was funny. Glad to see that their relationships have fixed, for now until some new shit hits the fan.
-Yukino and Yui reaction at Iroha handing the bag over to Hachiman was priceless. Even Yukino can't hadle that much bull from the Kaihin envoy.
-Shizuka's still amazing, Hachiman's thoughts were hilarious. Yukino sure loves pandas. Please don't invite Hayama.
-Guessed it right...Hayama. Hilariously wrong. Iroha 2 cute. Hina still having dirty thoughts, still a nice girl. Don't mess with Yukino's pandas. That panda has a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face.
-Yui and Hachiman...subtly asking him out. Yukino, get more pandas, there are never enough of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) faces. They were cute as hell.
-Yukino :33 her timing was good with that request. Talking 'bout Haru for a bit. Seems she really likes her sister but something is off with them, guess we'll find out in the future. Haru has boobs, she doesn't, she dun need 'em tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-Kinda know what happened with Hayama and Iroha there.
-That Rumi scene at the end, she's so cuteee.
May 29, 2015 5:26 AM
May 2015
LN readers, do you think that the major events and a proper wrap up will be included by the end of this season, or are there barely are enough episodes left to fit them properly? I start to worry cause not only the whole Iroha case hasnt gotten any better, there is also the case with whatever Yukino wants help with and some shit going down with Hayato (from some spoilers i accidentaly got). I have never cared for a slice of life anime so much and i really want a satisfying ending to this, at least the Hachiman X Yukino confirmation. What are your thoughts on the time left for the conclusion?
TheBuddahmanMay 29, 2015 5:29 AM
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.