May 28, 2:05 AM
Review Moderator
Summer Break

NexivsSelecaf said:

I was bored.

This is actually incredible in every way possible

May 28, 10:43 AM
Rain Drop

@Skittles: Thanks. I guess I should use stock photos more often.

Fun fact: Said stock photos and the illustration of Astolfo were too small for the 51220 x 2160 canvas, so I did use waifu2x-caffe to upscale the images by two or three times their normal resolution. It's great. I wouldn't go higher than four times magnification, for both image quality concerns and for those who don't have great desktops or laptops, but it opens a lot of doors for smaller images that I wouldn't have even used for my older 1080p wallpapers.

Might was well show this too since I'm basically just killing time for a check deposit to clear:
https://www.deviantart.com/facelessvixen/art/Hayase-Nagatoro-799529961
Modified by FacelessVixen, May 29, 12:05 AM

Jun 7, 4:36 PM

I've had a burst of creativity this last week, and I've wanted to promote hardstyle. My favorite music genre atm.

The text became too big on this one

Jun 7, 9:26 PM
Review Moderator
Summer Break

@FluffyDango All three are nice, but the second one easily takes the cake. I'm really digging your font choice, color scheme, and how the render melds with the background there!

Jun 9, 2:56 PM

Skittles said:
@FluffyDango All three are nice, but the second one easily takes the cake. I'm really digging your font choice, color scheme, and how the render melds with the background there!

That's his logo thing though xD
And "Say my name" is a tune of his.
ANd the story of the tune is that Angerfist and Radical Redemtion didn't mention him when they talked about other people being so influential in that music genre.
Heddy (Headhunterz) was one of the biggest names in Hardstyle early 2000s, then he soldout and went to mainstream emd/pop.
But he came to his senses and went back to hardstyle, which lots of people love. But many also dislike him still.

Pages (25) « First ... « 23 24 [25]