Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2015 11:56 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 15 in the official English release:

I don't really understand Saijo's actions at the end of this chapter. It looks like she might be respecting Rinko's space but I feel unresolved with this chapter. On another note, I think the dubious advice from Rinko's friends to easily be one of the funniest parts of this manga.
Jul 19, 2015 12:29 PM

Nov 2011
This is exactly where the anime is right now. I kinda dislike how they used "coach" here. She wanted to be more like an apprentice to Takeo so he would be her master. Good chapter though.

Phaetons_Folly said:
I don't really understand Saijo's actions at the end of this chapter.

Actions of what? The confession? I thought it would be obvious that she had some sort of feelings towards Takeo with their chemistry and buildup. Unless you mean the "coach" part, then it probably means that she realizes that there's no real chance that they could be a couple.
Jul 19, 2015 7:40 PM

Dec 2014
I like Saijou better than Yamato. >:)

But Saijou's confession is a bit suspicious, for me atleast.

"Coach", hmmmmm...
Jul 20, 2015 1:11 PM

Jan 2011
It looks to me like she still is crushing on him, but because he has a girlfriend (who she finds she has a lot in common with), she can't bring herself to really confess. So she's put herself in a strange friend/kouhai zone where she can stand by and look upon him with unrequited love and hope that he eventually turns her way. Speaking from experience, that doesn't work out and the longer she does it, the worse she'll feel when she finally ends it.

I think Suna should mount a rescue mission to save her from this...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 50 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 23, 2018

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 49 Discussion

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 48 Discussion

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 47 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 2, 2018

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 45 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 1, 2018

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.