Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 11, 2015 8:28 AM

Sep 2014
Well, It was a really Nice Anime. I liked all the Girls to be honest.The Producer was just Great. The only flaw i found is that some of the girls barely got any screentime. But that aside, I really Enjoyed the show. I hope the next season won't disappoint me as well.
Jan 2, 2016 11:11 PM

Sep 2013
Producer didn't get any fan mail. Fucking rip
Oct 10, 2016 4:21 AM

May 2010
Ah... Nitta couldn't perform. That's sad. Ranko worked hard there! Earned some good points. And actually Anya and Ranko look really good together. Nitta's smile on seeing things go well was precious.

Mio's character development was nice.

I actually like Happy Happy Days.

Yay Minami made it for the last performace! Good.

Overall, it was... okay I guess. Not bad, but not special like the original series was. It felt a bit messy with the execution. Also majority of the cast was boring/one-dimensional for the most part. Tho ye I love the producer. Best character. Would watch the s2 only for him. Must protect that smile.
Sep 28, 2017 7:45 AM

Jul 2015
FeelsMinamiMan

Pretty neat episode to end the season, I'm honestly unsure about my feelings since this S1 wasn't particularly great but not bad neither, I enjoyed the first cour of the main series quite a lot more.
Oct 28, 2017 2:45 AM

Oct 2016
Awesome!
I really like the ending, but there is still the second season.
Looking forward to more awesomeness.
That woman watching the concert from the laptop, who might her be?
Nov 10, 2020 5:23 AM

Sep 2020
Ranko solo and duo was great. Sorry Producer, Ranko will be taking that crown now.

Best girl list
#1 Ranko
#2 Producer
#3 Anzu
#4 Anya
#5 Rika
#6 Uzuki
Aug 20, 2021 2:23 PM

Feb 2020
Amazing finale.

I'm glad Minami recovered and was able to perform, after all. Ranko covered her very well. She and Anya looked great together.

I loved the last performance. Once again, the audience made everything even more perfect.

Overall, a great first season with so many funny moments.

My favorite girls:
1. Miku. I seriously don't understand all the hate she gets. She's easily the cutest and funniest character, nya!
2. Kirari. Another hated character. I think she's very cute and likable person with a unique appearance.
3. Mio. Yet another hated character, especially because of that one certain episode, but I find her a really interesting person.
4. Uzuki. I like her positive personality.
5. Riina. She literally rocks!

I also like the producer a lot. He's such a nice guy. :)

SerafosDec 22, 2023 6:25 AM
May 31, 2022 10:00 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Overall, I feel about this anime in contrary ways.. If this would be my first introduction to Idolmaster - I'm not sure, I'd continue or be as interested in Idolmaster.. Than after watching classic branch first.. I think their first season was done better.. But also there is Xenoglossia, or however it's called, where it's some mecha shenanigans I'd probably enjoy less, I imagine.. Well, with how I didn't like actiony part with idols with AKB0048, for example.. So maybe Idolmaster franchise at first isn't too sure how to introduce their idols, lol..
I feel that girls were both introduced.. Having some traits of them shown, during the course.. But also I feel that sometimes punchline wasn't delivered as strong as it could be done.. Especially in the groups debuts in the latter half of season.. They wanted to do some stuff with pairings, but punchline could be stronger with what they were trying to show at times..
I will be giving this anime higher score for now.. But I think classic branch season I enjoyed lots more.. I just hope that with time I'll grow to these girls more.. Cinderella girls, I mean.. So will be hopeful, and for now will take it as a sneak bite of some things.. At the same time I enjoyed some stuff a lot, what was shown.. What girls sometimes did or say.. But punchline sometimes was missing.. Overall, hope for more, and for now - nice to see some of the girls.. Need more time for starting to like them even more or less than now.. ;P
Apr 29, 2023 8:41 PM

Feb 2021
I like how we barely saw the main trio perform this whole season. 

Ngl, Love Laika is probably my favorite group of the show, mostly because their song is actually really good. 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

138 by HibiChika »»
Jan 7, 5:26 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

78 by TheJosuep »»
Aug 18, 2023 9:45 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2015

66 by M1kasaYu1 »»
May 7, 2023 10:12 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

29 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 29, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

42 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 29, 2023 8:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.